My favorite Mary

By CrystalAllen675

Rory has worked on the campaign trail and years later her life seems to be crashing around her when she recon... More

Chapter 1: Rory's life
Chapter 2: Tristan's Life
Chapter 3: A walk in Central Park
Chapter 4: Are you serious?
Chapter 5: A night out on the Town
Chapter 6: I am moving to NYC
Chapter 7: Can it really be this great
Chapter 8: Mr. Toad's wild ride
Chapter 9: This feels right
Chapter 10: Date Night
Chapter 11: Your body is a wonderland!
Chapter 12: Everybody loves Trory
Chapter 14: Old friends are the Best
Chapter 15: Christmas Vacation!!!
Chapter 16: X'S and O's!
Chapter 17: Christmas in NYC and Stars Hollow
Chapter 18: Holidays together
Chapter 19: New Years Eve troubles
Chapter 20: Time to plan a wedding
Chapter 21: Guests arrive for the big day
Chapter 22: One more day
Chapter 23: Miss to Mrs.
Chapter 24: Reception Time
Chapter 25: A Martha's Vineyard Honeymoon
Chapter 26: Who is the Heiress?
Chapter 27: Gender Reveal!
Chapter 28:Honeymoon and Babymoon
Chapter 29: Getting ready for our bundle of Joy
Chapter 30: Looking for our forever home
Chapter 31: Welcome to our new home
Chapter 32: Baby shower
Chapter 33: Graduation day
Chapter 34: Our fresh start
Chapter 35: House warming party
Chapter 36: New addition to the family
Chapter 37: Vistors welcome
Chapter 38: Sleepless nights
Chapter 39: Getting back to normal
Chapter 40: Growing up
Chapter 41: The big one
Chapter 42: A big surprise
Chapter 43: A great Loss
Chapter 44: Moving on is hard
Chapter 45: Things are looking up
Chapter 46: The Big Two
Chapter 47: Our first family vacation
Chapter 48: Are we or aren't we?
Chapter 49: Big brother
Chapter 50: Gender Reveal
Chapter 51: Michael's three and his new room
Chapter 52: Brayden's baby shower
Chapter 53: Almost time to welcome the new baby
Chapter 54: Daily routines
Chapter 55: Trouble in paradise
Chapter 56: Life is getting back to normal
Chapter 57: Em and Brayden's First Birthday
Chapter 58: Daddy's little girl
Chapter 59: Through the years
Chapter 60: High school days
Chapter 61: Graduation Day #1
Chapter 62: College Life
Chapter 63: Final Chilton Graduation
Chapter 64: Move-in day
Chapter 65: Empty nest
Chapter 66: First Yale graduation!
Chapter 67: Fatherly Advice
Chapter 68: Martha's Vineyard
Chapter 69: Yale Graduation#2
Chapter70: Wedding Bells ring
Chapter 71: Daddy's little girl is all grown up
Chapter 72: It's a grand time for a new baby
Chapter 73: Wedding blues
chapter 74: Epilogue

Chapter 13: Unexpected News!

905 20 2
By CrystalAllen675

2 Months later November 2016:

Tristan's POV:

We are going to Stars Hollow this weekend for Lorelai and Luke's wedding. We are staying at her Inn we have gone and visited a few times over the last couple of months. Lorelai and Luke have come back to New York and stayed a couple of times with us since the first trip.

We get along great. I really like her mom and we have even been to visit Emily and she enjoys Getting to visit with us. She has also come and stayed for one weekend with us. I really like Rory's family. 

We are meeting up with her friends next weekend Finn, Robert, and Colin. She blocked Logan's number and he got married last month. 

Rory and I are doing great. She has been a little sick these last couple of weeks. She agreed to go see a doctor if it doesn't go away once we return home. Her mother's wedding is tomorrow and we are going to dinner at Luke's.

Rory's POV:

We came to Stars Hollow mom is finally getting married to Luke tomorrow. I ran to Hartford because I think I know why I have been sick and I can't get the test in Stars Hollow because no one knows what privacy means. 

I told Tristan I just had to run an errand and I would be back shortly so he stayed at the Dragonfly. 

I run into the drugstore to get the test and I hear my name from the last person I ever expected.

"Rory, Rory Gilmore?"

I turn around and see Honor standing there with Shira. "Hey, Honor, hey Shira."

Honor pulls me into a huge hug and Shira just smiles her fake smile. "What have you been up to? I have asked Logan and he says he hasn't talked to you in a few months. That bonehead actually married Odette."

"Honor, Logan did what he was supposed to do and he is happy. Since Ms. Gilmore turned down his proposal. Which was a blessing because she isn't cut out for this lifestyle that is expected of a Huntzberger."

"Yep, that's so true Shira. I did what I had to do so that my life was my life. I loved Logan, not his name or money but I loved him for him. So, Shira, were you invited to the announcement for the Hayden heiress?" 

"Yes, I received my invitation last week. I am curious as to who she is. Had Mitchum not signed the deal with Odette's father that would have been a good match for Logan."

"Well, I guess I will see you there. I was also invited to represent the Gilmores but will be attending with my boyfriend Tristan Dugray."

"Tristan Dugray, Huh? I didn't realize he had a girlfriend. How did you meet, Tristan?" 

"Oh, we go way back. Even before Logan and I met. We attended Chilton together until our Junior year when he got sent away.  We have been together for like two and a half months."

"I didn't realize the Gilmore's still associated with the Haydens. Well, it was nice seeing you but Honor and I must be going. We will tell Logan you said hi. He will also be at the Hayden's announcement with his wife."

Honor rolled her eyes "It was nice seeing you, Rory. I won't tell Logan we saw you because he is dumb and you need to live your life. I will see you at the announcement and try to keep Logan away from you. Call me sometime here is my number."  

They leave. Rory shakes her head and goes to the right aisle once she sees they left the store. She grabs three different test kits they each have two tests. She checks out and goes to a gas station and uses the restroom. She has all these tests in her purse. She lays them all out and uses the first test in each different kit. 

She paces around the restroom stall the best she can. Her phone timer goes off. She holds her breath. She picks the first test up and starts crying. She looks at the other tests and they all read the same. 

She throws them in her purse and runs out to her car. She takes a few deep breaths and then drives back to Stars Hollow. 

Tristan's POV:

Rory should be back. I hope she is okay. I sit down on the bed and read the magazine I bought from Bootsy. He is a pretty decent guy. Likes to talk a lot. Luckily for me, another customer came up so I could escape. 

I met Jess he is in town he seems like a nice guy. I already heard that he is Rory's ex but he seems to like me. She said there is nothing to worry about and I trust her. We ate dinner with him last night. 

He is supposed to help Mare with her book since he works or owns a publishing company or something like that In Philadelphia. I love her so much that unless she gives me a reason to not trust her she will always have my trust.

We have had a great couple of months. Most of our dates are sitting at home ordering out and watching tv together. We have gone out but normally when I ask her she just wants to chill at home. 

I at least get her to go out a couple of times a week. She has learned to cook a few dishes and sometimes she will cook dinner for me. Our relationship is so much more than just sleeping together. I mean the sex is great but I am fine just spending time with her. 

Tristan smiles as the door opens and he sees Rory. His smile turns to a frown as he notices her eyes are red like she has been crying. 

"Baby, what's wrong? What happened? Did someone hurt you?" He jumped up and had already pulled her into his arms. 

When he called her baby she suddenly started sobbing again. All she could do was shake her head. He sat down on the bed and pulled her into his lap. He was stroking her hair and calmly shushing her. Trying to get her calmed down.

"Babygirl I need you to calm down and tell me what's wrong. Please I am going crazy trying to figure out what's got you so upset."

"You are going to hate me. I didn't mean to, I thought we were safe."

"Rory, what are you talking about baby? I could never hate you. Did you cheat on me?"

"No, I or we messed up. I am sorry Tristan. please don't hate me when I tell you this."

"I promise you I won't hate you, sweetie. Now explain to me how we messed up and what exactly we did."

She sat up straight and looked straight into his eyes. "Tristan, I went to the drug store in Hartford that is where I had to go. I am... We are... Um, we are pregnant." She looked down and started crying again.

He sat there a minute trying to understand exactly what she just said. "Mare, did you just say that we are pregnant? Like we are going to have a baby?"

She shook her head and handed him the three tests she had taken. She was still crying.

He picked her up and hugged her. She looked at his face and saw he was smiling a huge smile and his famous smirk. "You're not upset with me?"

"Hell, no I am not upset. I am happy. Rory, why would I be upset? Do you remember the first night we slept together and I told you I was all in? I wanted to marry you and have children with you. I meant every word. I mean sure we weren't planning on children so soon but I am so happy."   

"I figured you would think that I was trying to trap you. I don't even know when we were careless, We always use protection. So you really are happy? We are good? I was so scared and afraid you would hate me and leave me." 

"I would never think that you trapped me. I know when we conceived, we do always use protection except when we made love in the shower. We are more than okay baby. I love you and now I love you even more."

"Oh my goodness you are right. We were so caught up we didn't even think about protection. I love you, Tristan. We are going to have a baby a little piece of you and me in about eight months."

"Yes, we are baby girl. I am so excited. I am so happy. Are you happy about this Mare?" 

"I am now. I was so scared and afraid you would be mad that I didn't even think about my feelings. I was so afraid I was going to lose you. Now, I can actually process how I feel. I am happy I am scared but I am happy that we are going to have a baby. I have to tell my mom."

"Oh crap, she is probably going to kill me either she or Luke will. I am happy and you are happy but I am really sure they won't be. She is going to think I am irresponsible and messed up her daughter's life up. She liked me for a few months." He laughed. 

"Mom and Luke will be fine once they know we are happy about our baby. It wasn't just you who didn't think about protection in the shower. I will tell her alone."

He pulled her down on the bed and started kissing her. "I love you so much." He began kissing her neck and removed her top. He started kissing her breasts and removed her bra. She removed his shirt. His kisses were setting her entire body on fire. 

She unbuttoned and slid her pants off. Tristan did the same as he continued kissing her. She removed his boxers as he slid her thongs down. 

He hovered over top of her as he kissed her neck and breasts. He then made one slow motion and was inside of her. They both moaned. 

"We are going to take this nice and slow baby. I want to make love to you. He thrust in and out of her slowly. She felt so good he loved making love to her. She ignited something inside of him every time they made love.

Rory's POV:

Tristan feels amazing every time we make love he makes me feel so special. Like I am the only girl he has ever been with. He lights a fire inside of me every time we make love. We have this amazing connection and I can never seem to get enough. 

Our relationship isn't only about making love there are a lot of times we don't make love we just spend time together. That makes me feel really special because he shows me that's not the only thing he wants from me. He is really happy about the baby. 

After we made love we just laid in bed cuddled up. We lay there and talked about our baby and our future. We had just fallen asleep when there was a knock on the door.

Tristan threw some pants on and walked to the door. He opened it and there stood Lorelai.

"Hey Lorelai, did we forget we were supposed to meet you? I am sorry if we did we fell asleep."

"No Tristan you didn't forget anything. Luke and I are getting married tonight. We are also going to have the big wedding tomorrow. So, if you can get my precious loin fruit up I would love for you both to join us at the Gazebo."

"Sure thing I will get her up and we will get dressed so, we will meet you there in fifteen minutes."

"Thanks, Tristan. You are one of the few boyfriends of Rory's I actually approve of. We will see you shortly."

Tristan closes the door and walks over to Rory and gently kisses her. "Hey, baby. We need to get up." He kisses her again.

"Are you really ready for round two and disturbing a really good dream I was having? You are in trouble now Mr. Dugray." She then pulls his head down and kisses him. 

"Wow, Mare as much as I would like to finish that. We will have to do that later. Your mom just woke me up and needs you to get ready so we can meet her at the gazebo. She and Luke are getting married tonight but they are still having the wedding tomorrow. They are waiting for us."

Rory's eyes got huge. "Really? Okay, let's get ready."

They get to the gazebo and see Luke and Lorelai. Lane and Michel as well as Reverend Skinner were there waiting on us. They got married and Tristan had walked back to the motel because I told him I needed to talk to mom. 

We are sitting on the steps it's daylight and we are both tired. I look at her and say, "Mom, I am pregnant."

"She looks at me shocked for a minute. "Rory, please tell me it's Tristan's and not Logan's. I mean you are an adult and you are older than I was." 

"Yes, mom it's Tristan's. There is no way it could be Logan's it has been like over four months or longer since we slept together. We are happy. He is really excited."

"Okay, well then I am happy for both of you. I am going to be a grandma, wow. We need to find a different name because I will not be called grandma. I am too young for that name." She laughed she hugged her mom. 

"I am going back to the room please make sure I am by two for the wedding. I love you mom and congratulations." She walked back to her room at the Dragonfly. Tristan was sitting in the chair. 

"Hey, baby. Did you tell her? Does she hate me? Should we leave now before she can kill me?"

Rory laughed and shook her head. "She was shocked at first then wanted to make sure the baby was yours and not Logan's. Then she was happy."

Tristan breathed a sigh of relief. "I am happy she doesn't hate me. Can we get a few hours of sleep? I am tired and I know you need plenty of rest. We will find a doctor and call to schedule an appointment on Monday." He kissed her and they laid down and drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.3K 64
Rory graduated Yale and went on the campaign trail following Barrack Obama. But then her life didn't proceed the way she had dreamed and planned. H...
19K 474 41
Mature content involved read with caution: I do not own the rights to any of these Characters as they are owned by Amy Sherman-Palladino This story t...
63.3K 2.4K 21
Matilda Hayden grew up with her father in the Elite Upper Class of Boston, and she quite enjoyed her life- thank you very much. She didn't have many...
43.8K 1K 19
*sequel to cecilia* big life changes are happening in the gilmore's life's. how will cecilia handle it? will she be a different person cause of it? h...