forbidden-lrh

Per lovelukeforeverpls

"God, Evelyn!" Luke ran a hand through his hair frustratedly, practically shouting, "I don't hate you. I'm in... Més

Introduction
01- Puke
02- Disaster
luke being absolute sex
03- Kate
04- A Band
05- Fun Fridays
06- Drunk
07- Debate
08- Busy
09- Thunder Thighs
some reaction memes
10- Owe
11- Fixed
12- Pool
13- Rick Rolled
14- Lunch
15- Take Me Home
16- You Win
luke being hilarious as hell
17- Wet Dream
18- Confrontation
19- Awkward
20- "Just Get In"
21- Maybe
22- Fight
23- Texts
luke being so funny
24- Kiss Me
25- Lucky Charms
26- Holy Shit
27- Holy Shit pt 2
28- Sleep Over
29- Partners
30- Finally
luke being cute with michael
31- Halloween Baby
33- Please
34- A Picnic and More
35- Basement
36- Calum
37- Payback
luke being sexy as fuck
38- Were You?
39- Study Date
40- Sneak Out
41- He Likes Her
42- Mom
43- Home Alone
44- Mall
luke being himself
45-Baking
46- CHRISTMAS
47- New Years
48- Plane
49- Day 1
50- Competition Day
51- Wheelchairs and Painted Nails
luke being just plain hot
52- Finished
53- Tell Me It's Not True
54- Anything
55- I'm Sorry
56- Her
57- Little Bitch Boy
58- You're Not
luke making me wish i was a mic
59- It Won't
60- A Break
61- Self Medicate
62- Come with Me
63- I Know
64- Art Show
65- Valedictorian
luke being adorable
66- Graduation
67- Nothing?
68- I Can't Quit You
...
69- I Love You

32- Practice

1.8K 46 54
Per lovelukeforeverpls

Okay.

So maybe training for a national championship with hundreds of professionals isn't as easy as Evelyn thought.

But why wouldn't it be?

Sarcasm. That's the key.

Evelyn stepped into the circle track, placing her water bottle on the benches before tightening her hair tie. She pulled out her timer slightly and started it, beginning her 3 mile run.

The adrenaline pumped through her blood as she pushed herself past the pain. She controlled her breathing carefully to match her steps.

Finally, she crossed the line and pulling out her stop watch to mark the time. She raised her arms over her head to walk it.

That was a hard run.

And yet, running was not the hard part; it was training against Luke for long periods of time without getting distracted.

After a sip of water, Evelyn grabbed her spear and jogged over to Luke. He had ran earlier that day, before he came to school, so he was all ready to fight.

Well, almost.

He was too distracted.

"Luke stop looking around and FOCUS!" Evelyn yelled, hitting him with the spear as he groaned at the impact, not paying attention whatsoever.

She stood on the balls of her feet, moving quickly from his swings. Evelyn hit him once more, the boy crouching over at the impact.

"Do you have to hit so hard baby?"

Her face turned from scrunched anger to a soft tint of red, "We are still at school Luke. Kate is two meters away."

He smirked, twisting the spear in his hand, "You're lucky I haven't kissed you in front of them."

Before Evelyn could object, her coach called.

"Hemmings! Clifford! Over here."

They jogged over to their coach who pulled out two smaller spear-like knives, just bigger than their hands. They glanced at each other in slight unease before looking back to their coach.

"I noticed one area you two need some more work in. Try training with these to figure out what your issue is. You guys can go to the Far field," she peered over her watch, "Nobody is there right now and it'll give you some good, focused practice."

Evelyn nodded, taking one and waiting for the tall boy next to her to do the same. They began their slight jog to the Far field.

"Well," he slowed his jog, "Let's get started."

Evelyn held up the small knife in her hand, "How do we even use these?"

Luke launched towards her jokingly as she squealed and ducked. She easily moved around the hit.

"Not like that, Luke!"

He tried to breathe between fits of laughter, "Okay.. serious time."

His expression flipped like a switch to stoic, holding the knife/spear in front of him. Evelyn was caught off guard at how fast he became serious but nevertheless began.

She swung her knife carefully, trying to catch him when he was not paying attention. They were not wearing gear but the knives were not so sharp; they just had to be careful.

At once, she grabbed his shirt and pointed the knife at him, pausing his moments. He stood for a moment as she smirked.

"Gotchu."

"Did you now?" He murmured.

Before she could reply, Luke reached to grab her hand, turning her around so that her back was pressed against his chest.

He held up the knife to her throat, the sharp side barely touching her. She gasped.

Knife.

"Luke," she was barely audible. The cold metal touched her neck as he pressed the flat side up to touch the underside of her chin.

He leaned to her ear, "Yes baby. What do you want?"

How he changed moods so quickly made no sense to her; her brain and body were constantly struggling to keep up with the whirlwind he was putting her through.

She stuttered, feeling the knife in his hand run across her neck ever so lightly, "I-I don't know."

"You don't know what you want?" He hummed, turning her to face him, "I think you do."

"N-no I don't." Luke reached down, not letting the girl meet his lips.

She choked on her words as he smiled, biting gently on her bottom lip and pulling it away for a second before returning it to its place.

"Yes," he spoke firmer, a smirk plastered on his face, "You do."

She blushed, looking away. Luke didn't let her for more than a second, however, before taking his pointer finger and firmly placing it on the side of her chin. Her face turned back to face him.

"Luke-"

"Baby," he sighed, "Tell me what's on your mind."

He knew exactly what's on her mind.

Her mouth dried as she closed her eyes, trying to get the thoughts of him on top of her out of her brain.

Not now not now.

"Evelyn," he spoke in a sing song voice, "What do you want?"

"You!" she shouted, "I want you."

A moment of silence occurred between them.

Then, he pulled completely away from the girl. She looked at him, confused at the loss of touch.

"Let's get back to our coach," he smirked, "I'm sure she wants to see our technique."

"I-wh-"

She was completely and utterly exasperated. Evelyn watched the boy touch the tip of the knife with his finger, twirling it.

"Don't want to be late, do you?"

She shook her head; the girl was too distracted by the way his hands were moving around the knife.

He raised an eyebrow, pocketing the knife.

"Of course you wouldn't," He leaned to kiss her lips, mumbling against her, "Cause you're a good girl. Right?"

If she could melt, her body would be evaporated and her clothes dropped in a puddle.

Kinda want my clothes off now.

Is it hot in here?

She shifted on her feet and began looking around nervously. Nobody was out yet, but the bell was to ring soon.

His hand turned her face to make eye contact with him once more. He peered fixedly, determined.

"Answer me."

"Y-yes. I am."

He smiled, "There you go."

He began to walk, careful not to touch her once more. She looked at him stunned.

What the fuck was that for?

Luke paused, turning back to look at her, "Are you coming or not?"

She meekly followed after him, wondering exactly what his game was. What is his game?

What is he doing?

Unfortunately, he continued to leave her this confused for the. rest. of. the. week.

Evelyn woke up every morning, almost dreading to see him. Luke woke up every morning and didn't just choose violence, he chose murder.

Murder would be easier than this.

Evelyn snapped out of her zone out and began to focus on the math on her desk. She had a break, thankfully, from Luke's incessant teasing today, as he was in the room next door with Michael and Calum.

She scribbled her work out on the paper when she heard the door handle turn.

Evelyn glanced up to see Luke in the doorway, smirking. His outfit looked incredibly comfortable to her, the soft sweatpants with a sweatshirt slightly tucked in.

She put her pencil down and smiled at him, standing from her seat and reaching to give him a hug.

He reciprocated, wrapping his hands around her waist and closing the door behind him.

He gives the best hugs, she smothered her face against his chest with that thought.

Luke pulled from the hug to lean down and kiss her, mumbling against her lips, "I can only stay a few minutes- I told Michael I was using the bathroom."

She nodded softly, not breaking her lips from the kiss.

She gasped as his large hands reached to the back of her thighs, pulling them up so that they wrapped around his waist. He held her in place and pressed her up against the wall.

The atmosphere changed quite quickly from a soft, cute vibe to a slightly darker sense of need rushing through them both

As she continued to kiss him, Luke slipped his tongue slightly against her lips.

She reciprocated: he tasted like mint. Her heart beat faster and faster as he moved his lips against hers.

It was as if nothing else existed but them.

Her hand went to his hair, tugging on it as he continued to press her against the wall with his hands under her thighs to hold her up.

Luke pulled away, shifting his eyes from her left to her right. He lowered his face to her neck, gently touching his lips to her neck.

She closed her eyes as her breathing began to shallow. The feeling of him hovering above her sparked adrenaline all over.

Her heart beat quickened at the feeling, trying to keep up with his touch.

His cologne filled her senses as she clutched onto his shoulder.

"Luke," she tilted her head back to give him more room.

He pulled away for a moment, "Shh. Your brother is next door."

She groaned, biting down on her lip as she tried to silence herself.

He mumbled against her skin as his lips trailed down her neck, "I know I know. Trust me, I'd love to hear my name from your mouth."

She began to retort at his cocky manner when she felt him gently wet her neck with his tongue, trailing back up from her collarbone to her ear.

He's licking me like a dog.

Evelyn. Shut up.

She shook the thought from her head, feeling his lips gently suck up her neck back to behind her ear. Evelyn sighed, a tight coil beginning to form in her lower stomach.

Evelyn felt Luke play with the hem of her shirt. She begged him internally to just take it off.

All at once, Luke pulled away. He put the girl down, brushing her hair out of her face with a cocky smile.

"Wha-"

"Got to go baby," he smirked, pressing a kiss on the girl's lips. She stood frozen in her place, trying to desperately catch her breath as he winked and left the room.

Evelyn stood against the wall for what seemed like hours.

What a fucking tease.

//

hello my lovelies! how was that.

luke is a tease but we already knew that. :) really put the knife kink and good girl kink there.

what is ur favorite quote? mine is from khalil gibran- "To belittle, you have to be little."

vote and comment!!

mwah, luke forever.

-m <3

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

48.1K 866 110
✧    ⋆    · * . · .     *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚          ..   . .       · +...
530K 8.6K 100
So I have a 5sos account on Instagram, @2.much.5sos , & I do some 5SOS imagines on there so yeah, just thought I'd put them all together in Wattpad f...
19.7K 671 39
❝You've been acting so conspicuous.❞ ❝Who do you love now?❞ ❝Just admit it.❞ --- "I can't Calum." She said as I leaned in to kiss her, her face cuppe...
80.6K 2K 49
I thought I had everything I could have ever dreamt of, the job, the house and you. But then you walked out on me and I don't know how to start over...