Trump Card

Galing kay Karishma357

This is a book two continuing of Alone And Pregnant. This book is based on Veronica Johnson and her being kid... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sneak Peak of 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sneak Peek of 13
Chapter 13
Sneek Peek of 14
Chapter 14
Sneek Peak of 15
Chapter 15
Sneek Peak Of 16
Chapter 16
Sneek Peak Of 17
Chapter 17
Sneak Peek of 18
Chapter 18-(The Next Victim Crossover)
Sneak Peek of 19
Chapter 19
Sneak Peek of 20
Chapter 20
Sneak Peek of 21
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
COVID-19 - IMPORTANT MUST READ
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Sneak Peek of 27
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Crossover Details
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sneak Peek of 47
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Sneak Peek Of 53
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sneak Peek of 55
Chapter 55
Sneak Peek of 56
Chapter 56
A/N do read :) The Truth
Sneak Peek Of 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
A/N
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Merry Christmas
Chapter 72
Sneak Peek Of 73
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Final Chapter
IG Account// New
Its Finally Here!!!!!

Chapter 68

76 10 1
Galing kay Karishma357

Aria's POV....

"Who is it?" I asked. And how could they pass the security? Probably it's a family friend? I opened the door only to reveal that there's literally no one out there.

"I hope this isn't like from those stupid movies." I said. Don't get me wrong I love horror films but sometimes the people can be stupid. Looks like a storm's coming. I closed the front door and then I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I slowly turn around and felt my heart skipped several beats.

"Who....who are you?" I asked. The person was wearing a white masked. They held a knife up, ready to attack. I quickly then try making a run but was caught by my hair.

"Arh!" I yelled in pain as the person wrapped my hair in their hand and slam me on the ground. I could feel my vision blurring.

"Ah! Who...are...who are you?" I manage to say. I then felt hair being pulled again.

"Arh! Please!" I screamed. I then tried to  grab the flower vase.

"Arhh!!" I screamed again as my hair was being pulled. I then stretch and finally laid my fingers on it. I grabbed it and then swung around slamming it on the person.

"You psycho!" I screamed as I dragged myself up and began running. I then quickly run up to the girls room. Luckily both of them were in Selena's room.

"Mom!" Veronica yelled.

"Aunt Ria!" Selena called.

"Girls...be quiet. C'mon..." I said.

"Mom, what's happening?" Veronica asked. I then quickly stoop down to their level.

"Listen to me. You girls need to hide in here. Go inside the wardrobe in the bathroom, and stay together. Don't leave that spot until I come back." I said quickly carrying them inside the joining bathroom. I open the mini cupboard below the sink, and made them both hide in there.

"Aunt Ria, what's going on?" Selena asked.

"I'll explain later. But there's someone who wants to hurt us. Don't leave this spot until I or your father comes back. I love you girls, so much. Always be there for each other and protect each other. You both mean the world to me. I love you." I said with tears falling off my eyes. I then kiss them both before closing the cupboard door. I then heard footsteps coming this way.

"Shit!" I whispered shout. I then quickly sneaked out and hit inside my room. I I through the creasing on the door. I waited for the white masked to walk past so I can distract them until Brandon gets here...

'Shit! Brandon. I need to call him. I need to get the phone!' I said. I quickly got my phone from my bedside and send a text message.

Me:

Brandon the white masked is here! Please come quickly, I'm scared, the girls!

I also sent one to Michael. I then saw my door opening.  I quickly hid inside my wardrobe. I covered my mouth with my hands. I was feeling scared. Not for me but the girls. I waited until I heard the bathroom door open before quickly making a run for it. I run downstairs only for my hair to be grabbed again.

"Arhh!!" I screamed. I then felt something sharp hit my head as I fell on the ground. I was already fully bleeding.

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" I screamed at the person under the white mask while lying, blood covering my face and mouth. The person then held a gun pointing at me. I probably got bit by that.

"Because this house and business belongs to me! And only me!" The person replied removing their mask.

As the person was about to remove there mask someone rushed into the door.

"Surprise." Brandon said. The masked person started shooting but Brandon dodged the bullets. I then felt relieved.

"I can see your years of training payed of." She said.

"Who are you?!" I screamed.

"You'll figure it out soon!" The person said. Brandon then came next to me.

"So, who to kill first?" The person asked.

"You want one, you get both!" Brandon said.

"Brandon..." I said.

"Show me your damn face!" I said.

"If you insist." The person said. They then removed the mask and I felt like my heart just drown or stopped beating.

"Surprise!" Lesley said.

"You! Why is it you?" Aria asked.

"Because my name is Lesley Johnson, the daughter of Liam and Caroline Johnson." She said.

"You mean..." I asked.

"Yes. The daughter of which your husband's father murdered. Then your husband covered the truth by claiming that my father murdered my mother, and committed suicide. I was raised by my mother's parents. And was very young when it all happened." She said.

"Brandon..." I said.

"I swear...i didn't know. I didn't know at that time, if I had known uncle Liam was your father, I would have done things differently." Brandon said.

"Of course you would. Wouldn't you? But that's all the past. My father was heir to the company, and was supposed to be mines next." She said.

"Why do you want this company so badly?" I asked.

"Because it's supposed to be my parents. I'm gonna make them proud, by taking back what's rightfully ours." She said.

"Uncle Liam was a kind person and so was aunt Caroline. Do you think they'd be happy if they know all the wrong things you've done? All the lives you've took, the harm you've and suffering you've caused to people? The damage and destruction of others life? Do you think they'd be happy and proud of that?" Brandon asked.

"Lesley, this isn't you. Not only have you destroyed the Johnson's empire. You've destroyed lives, Irene's well Ivy's, Chelsea, Shawn's life, even Ariana and Emma who had no connection to us whatsoever. You've even hurt innocent Scott and myself. You need to stop this." I said.

"Not until I get what is mines, until then I'll continue making chaos. If anyone gets in my way, I am not afraid of removing them, including you." She said as she raised the gun at me.

"You were really a great friend. But I'm sorry to put you through this." She said about to pull the trigger.

"No!" Brandon yelled then attacked her causing her to shoot upwards as the gun fell on the ground. They were both throwing fist.

"Brandon!" I yelled. I dragged myself towards it as Brandon and Lesley were fighting. I grabbed the gun and stood up aiming it straight ahead.

"STOP!" I yelled. They both then looked at me.

"Go on! Pull the trigger!" Lesley said.

"Aria! Don't!" Brandon said.

"Go on Aria! Pull the trigger! Are you seriously this cowardice!" Lesley yelled.

"You asked for it bitch!" I yelled pulling the trigger at her.

"Aria! No!" Brandon yelled as Lesley then fell on the ground.

"What...have..." I manage to say. I still couldn't believe I just pulled the trigger at my best friend.

Brandon then came up to me but I stepped back aiming the gun at him.

"Aria?" He asked confused. If she deserved it, so does him.

"Do you think you deserve to live peacefully after all the things you've done?" I asked.

"You wanna kill me? Go on then." He said.

"No. I don't want to do it because I love you. But you're leaving me no other choice." I said.

"Go on! Kill me then! Pull the trigger. " He said opening his arms. I aimed the gun at him and was about to pull the trigger.

I couldn't stop myself from crying. Why can't I do it? I then dropped the gun.

"I can't...I can't do it!" I said closing my eyes as I cried.

"Aria, please. Just let me hold you. Even if it's for one last time." He said. I then run up to him and hugged him.

"I love you. I always will." He said.

"I love you too." I said. No matter all the wrong he did, I know he truly love me and our kids. And we should stand with each other no matter what. I then saw Lesley got up holding her left arm.

"You suck at firing a trigger. You should of trained more at that." She said and Brandon and I looked at her.

"You leave me no choice, I won't miss this time!" I said.

"Aria! No!" Brandon said as he run up in front of the bullets. I had pulled the trigger twice.

"No!" I screamed as Brandon fell down on the ground. The world has felt like it stopped spinning as I saw before my eyes that Brandon fell down.

"Aria! What the hell have you done?!" Lesley asked, yelled in shock. I then dropped next to Brandon.

"Please don't die. I'm sorry!" I said crying.

"It wasn't your fault. It wasn't your...." He said.

"Please...." I said crying.

"I love you. I'm sor..ry. I hope...I- I'm for-giv- forgiven. My sins- have- have been- erased." He said as he closed his eyes taking his last breath.

"BRANDON! BRANDON! NO!! PLEASE! PLEASE! ARHHH!!!!" I screamed.

"You...killed him." Lesley said.

"Aria! Don't!" I then raised the gun and fired it but I got her in her leg. My hands were shaking so I couldn't aim properly.

"Arh!" Lesley yelled as she fell on the ground bloody up. I hugged Brandon and cried.

"I'm...sor...sorry." I said crying as my hands are all covered in blood. The door then open and everyone came in.

"Aunt Aria?!" Selena called behind me. I turn around to see that both Selena and Veronica might have witness what happened.

"I didn't...I didn't kill him." I said on my knees crying.

"You killed him!" Lesley said.

"I didn't...it was an acc..accident!" I said crying.

"My mom is innocent! She didn't mean it!" Veronica said.

"I'm sorry I have to do this but Aria Johnson you're under arrest for the cold blooded murder of your husband, Brandon Johnson." Michael said and Aria stood up.

"No! Mummy didn't do anything!" Veronica said.

"Sorry Veronica but your mother is a cold blooded murderer." Michael said.

"Uncle Scott please say you believe!" Veronica said.

"I believe in what I see. And what I see now is my brother dead and the cause of that is your mother." Scott said.

"I believe Veronica. Aria wouldn't do this." Kevin said.

I then put out my hands like I admit I killed him. I felt my world going cold as I couldn't believe what's happening right now. I blocked out all emotions...tonight is the night where I lock everything and I will only care about my daughter. No one else matters! In the end, I pulled the trigger... so it is my fault purposely or accidentally, I still pulled the trigger.

"Let's go." I said through my tears.

"Mom! Mom, I love you!" Veronica yelled.

"I love you too!" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Thank you all for support and patience. Love you all...till next time :)

Guys, I know this chapter is the longest I ever wrote...but this is the main chapter of the entire book. And this is the end of the flashback... the upcoming chapters will be based on some of the other characters like Veronica, Selena, Ivy, Scott, Michael, Lesley and Kevin...

Hope you all enjoyed, and don't forget to vote and leave a comment below..👇
             👇
            👇
           👇

Click the star and leave your comments below...

Wattpad: @karishma357

Instagram: vvvyaaa_

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.6M 179K 48
I can't keep the smile off my face as I take my seat on the plane. I slide my bag under the seat and lean back. I close my eyes and let a blissful sm...
3.4K 159 44
Book completed✓ Book 1. Escape: Killed or be killed [Unpublished] Book 2 'Escape : Target D916 Four years later of escaping a traumatizing facility...
659 158 22
Carry on living without parents is already hard for them. Angeline and Sarah have been living under a happy masks seeing the other's happiness. Mostl...
990K 31.5K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...