Avenger's new Recruit

Por Always4Him

Your a young girl who had an unexpectedly event that changed your life forever the Avengers take you in as th... Mais

Y/N Back Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Loki's POV about Y/N

2.6K 73 27
Por Always4Him

When I first saw her in the jet with the soldier and the man of iron I felt something strange. I don't know hat it was but it felt like this slight connection. When she came to talk to me when I was locked up in the glass box she understood what I felt in the inside but I couldn't let her get to me and destroy my marvelous plan. I showed her terrible past but I didn't want to hurt her but I couldn't let her get to the best of me. Thor told me she was coming to Asgard with us and I was very delighted and concerned for her safety. I didn't tell or show my emotions to Thor. I acted like I didn't care like I always do but I did care for Y/N. Asgard can be very dangerous for Y/N. I know mother would love her. I want to thank her because she is the only girl that understood me but I cut her off. She probably hates me because of all the pain and destruction I've caused. She is the only girl that I have felt a connection with, I shouldn't have a connection with her she is a hero and I'm just a bad guy from Asgard. I know Odin and mother would approve of her she is a fighter which Odin wants me and Thor to have and she is wonderful like mother wants me to have. Mother told me she knows who will be our soulmates for me and Thor, but she decided not to tell me and Thor. I can't show these emotions to anyone it will make me weaker and and everyone will know my weakness...Y/N.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

93.2K 2.7K 77
So in this story, Y/N L/N has been Spider-Man for two years but all the villains and big bads could never have prepared Y/N for what's about to come...
325K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
40.1K 1.1K 44
Avengers soulmate!!! Her mates: Tony Steve Nat Thor Clint Bruce Loki Pietro Wanda Peter Sam Bucky Read the story to hear more!! *wink wink* ...
218K 6.8K 200
In which an obsessed teenage girl finds Avengers Headcanons from the far corners of the internet and brings them to you. Most of these do not belong...