Jamanchu (ongoing)

By SrikandiAsiaLove

A mix of reality and imaginary love story. Inspired by perfect chemistry on and off screen of Lee Min-Ho & Ki... More

SHE
HE
SILVER CHARM
GOLDEN NIGHT
POP ART
MUSE
KING
LAND AND SEA
HAUNT
CAP
PEAK
MISSING
ITCHY
FALL
SWAY
SLOW
GREEN
PICTURE
ACHE
TURBULENT
THE NOTE
DECEMBER
BRUISED
SUNRISE
STAY
HOME
FROZEN
MORN
DOOR
GASP
GAMES
EPIC
BABY
DATE
SENT
TIDE
SAYS
CRAZY
REAL
NAKED
UNBREAKABLE
FIRE
SEXY
FATE
COOL
EMPTY
DEEP
HOT AND WET
YOUR THOUGHTS
BUSTED!
CONFIRM
TRUTH OR DARE
DIRTY
YOURS
PLAN
WHENEVER
GIRLFRIEND
PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE
BECAUSE
DEAD
DOUBT
DAFFODILS
DAUGHTER
BOYFRIEND
ARASSEO
NO REPLY
DAWN
TODAY
MISS V
SUE
LEFT
DARN!
LOVE LUST
FAINT
EXPECT
MEMORY
PAST
LUCK
TREAT
WISH
HERO
SECOND LEAD
BOND
WHITE
RING
PROMISE
TRUST
FAITH
LOST
HELPLESS
REEL REAL
BEAUTIFUL
VC.
STOLEN
PERFECT
BREAK
ALWAYS
REAL DEAL
STRONGEST
TO THE BONE

STOP

2.8K 125 554
By SrikandiAsiaLove

... we can never measure the length of time. Even a second could feel like an eternity, when forever sometimes feels shorter than a second...
-SAL-

Jan 26, 2020
LMH's Parents' house
11 am, Dining room

"Baby, can you get me some spoons?"
"Where?"
"In the kitchen, in the second drawer under the coffee machine."
"How many?"
"Six..."

LMH was busy with lunch preparation. He looked so happy that he didn't stop smiling giddily. He asked this and that to everyone, including KGE, whose face was confused every time he asked her to get things from the kitchen.

KGE rolled her eyes.
After those plates, now he asked for spoons.
What would he ask her after the spoons?
Forks? Knives? Stove? Salt? Pepper? Napkins?

Haish!!
LMH-sshi!
Do you think I know?
Which spoons? Which drawer?
Like I know everything in here!
Oh, yes, I do!
I completely forgot that I do!
I forgot I was born here!
I was raised here!
It is my home!
I live here!
Daebak!!

KGE snorted.
But she did go to the kitchen, though, and tried her best to find everything he asked and made sure she was helpful enough.

Madam Go glanced at KGE as she curved a slight smile in the corner of her thin lips. She thought KGE was adorable and docile to LMH. She also thought this 'baby' was different. She didn't know exactly what, but she just knew KGE was different in a perfect way. Madam Go wondered. 

"Baby! Where are the spoons?!" LMH shouted from the dining room when KGE was still standing in the middle of the big kitchen looking for a coffee machine. Her eyes seemed to possess difficulty to see and find the things she needed to get.
She clenched her fists.

Yaaaaaaah!!!
Can't you be more patient??
Like I don't try my best to help??
I am trying to find the coffee machine here.

"KGE-sshi, let me help you..." Madam Go came to the rescue as she rushed to the spot beside the giant refrigerator. There it was, the coffee machine. KGE grunted. How could she not see it?

"Here are the spoons, KGE-sshi." Madam Go handed her six silver spoons and smiled.

"Gamsahabnida, madam Go." KGE nodded and smiled back at her. KGE looked at the six spoons before she went back to the dining room and wondered. Why six? She frowned.

"Baby!! What take you so long? We will have lunch within half an hour!" LMH's impatient voice let KGE ran to the dining room. KGE looked like a little girl who was afraid to lose her candy because she couldn't find her daddy's shoe.

Madam Go chuckled. The two young people looked like a newlywed couple who played a new home together. She loved their vibes. It sent strange feelings to her heart. It was happy, giddy, funny, silly, but most of all, lovely. It was a lovely feeling Madam Go felt in her heart.
She tried to digest this 'lovely.' 
They looked lovely together.
They were lovely together.

"Thank you, baby..." LMH took the spoons from KGE as he bent his head a little to level his face with her annoyed look. He chuckled.

"Why my baby looks so cute when she's upset?" He teased her when KGE just glared and snorted at his tease. 

"Sanbaenim..." KGE hissed as LMH pinched her cheek adoringly and giggled. 

KGE was too shy that Madam Go and her staff were looking at them. LMH winked and shuffled her hair instead. She didn't dare to look around just to find curious eyes looking at her. KGE wished that LMH would behave a little for the sake of her. But she guessed he wouldn't.

LMH wouldn't stop showering his shy girlfriend with love and adorations. He didn't care about other people looking at them. He loved to show his heart to every eye. LMH was so proud of his girlfriend. If he had to take all his pride to show his heart, he would. LMH would tell all the damn world that he was in love and loved this one special girl.

"Madam Go, let's serve the food now. Eomma and Noona will join soon." LMH asked Madam Go as he took his phone from his jeans pocket. For this particular lunch, LMH wore a turtleneck sweater and black jeans. The color of his sweater matched KGE's. 

"Yeoboseyo..." LMH greeted someone on the phone. 
"Minho-Yah! Saehae bok mani badeuseyo!"
"IlWoo-yah... Saehae bok mani badeuseyo! Where are you?"
"Be there in ten minutes!"
"Yah!! Why didn't you get here earlier??"
"Mianhae, Minho-yah... Got some errands this morning."
"Errands? On holidays? Lier!"
"Yah!! Halmeoni! Don't be too nagging!!
"Brat!! Get here faster!!"

Call ended.

LMH snorted as he dialed another number. KGE stared at her restless boyfriend. So, one spoon out of six would be JIW's spoon. Whose spoon would it be the last of the six, then? KGE wondered.
Would it be JIW's date?
Was he dating someone?
Who?

KGE was about to walk to the kitchen to help Madam Go prepared the food when LMH grabbed her hand and pulled her against him. He immediately put his arm around her and kissed her forehead. 

KGE was taken aback by LMH's impulsive show of affection. She tried to get herself free from his loving hug. LMH didn't let her go; he pressed her tighter instead and buried his face in her hair. He inhaled her fragrance. He seemed never to get enough of her. KGE didn't dare to put her arms around him, though. She could feel her cheeks were getting burned. It wasn't very comfortable to be loved like this in front of people.  

"Imino..." She whispered as her cheek tightly pressed on his chest. 
"Hmm?" LMH mumbled on her head.
"I think you better let me go... What would they think of me?" KGE whispered and hissed. 

LMH acted as if he didn't hear her hissing protest. He kept nuzzling on her hair and waiting for someone to answer his call. He stroked her back to calm her down. KGE sighed. This lover boy wouldn't stop. 

"Yeoboseyo..."
"5 minutes!!"
"Yaaaah!!! What is it with you, guys?!"
"Mianhae, Pyeha!!"
"Don't call me that! The word belongs to someone else!"
"Hahahaha... Should I be jealous??"
"Move your ass!! Get in here faster!"
"Aigooo...Aye aye, Captain!!"

Call ended. 

LMH put his phone inside his jeans pocket. Now, he could put his two arms around KGE, who stood like a statue inside his embrace. She couldn't move as LMH held her so tight. LMH whispered, 

"Thank you for coming with me, baby... I am so happy you're here..." LMH sighed in content. 
KGE nodded and smiled. But she didn't hug him back.

"Now, hold me!" He demanded.
"Sanbaenim!" She protested.
"Put those pretty arms of yours around me!"
"Imino!"
"Baby..."
"No!"
"NOW!"
"Yah!"
"YAAAAH!"

KGE put her arms around his waist abruptly before her crazy boyfriend shouts again. She gritted her teeth. This was ridiculous. She wanted to punch him right there. She shut her eyes, trying to keep her annoyance under control. She was too embarrassed. Madam Go and her staff acted as if they didn't see anything in the dining room when preparing the food.

"Omonaaaa... aren't they just adorable?? Bearhugging like that!" Mrs. Lee's cheerful voice was echoing in the dining room as she entered. KGE startled. She knew she had her cheeks all red like tomatoes now. 

"Haiishh... you ruin the moment, Eomma..." LMH glared at his smiling mother and smiled mischievously. 

LMH loosened his embrace slowly and patted KGE's head gently. The smile he gave her let KGE smiled back at him shyly. He held her hand now before they greeted Mrs. Lee. KGE didn't know how to act but follow every act LMH led her. Mrs. Lee came over to them and pulled KGE's shoulders to her hug. This was the second hug Mrs. Lee gave her today.
KGE smiled sheepishly. 

"GoEun-ah! You're here!" LYJ's high pitched voice was all they heard when she entered the room with her happy face. "Welcome to Eomma's home, yeodongsaeng!" LYJ hugged her tightly.
KGE felt so welcomed by LMH's two most important ladies. 

"Gamsahabnida, Eonnie... Happy Seollal day!" KGE warmly hugged LYJ.
"How are you, my dear?" 
"I am great, Eonnie since I am here with you."
"Aren't you the sweetest? I bet my silly brother is over the moon now!"
"Hahaha... I love to be with him and you, Eonnie..."
"I love to have you here with us, GoEun-ah. Thank you."
"My pleasure, Eonnie. I thank you for this invitation."
"You've made Eomma so happy."
"I am the happiest invitee. You are all too kind to me."
"We are family; no one is too kind."
"Ah...Arasseo... gamsahabnida..."

KGE blushed, as LYJ said, 'we are family.' It was the best Seollal gift KGE ever received for her 28 years of life. She got a new family. It was surreal; she never thought and dreamt about having a boyfriend whose family was so accepting and warm. She felt so blessed. 

"Eomma, Noona, please take your seats." LMH took the two ladies by hands and led them to their seats. "Eomma, you sit here, as the Queen of the house, and you, my fierce Noona, this honorable seat I prepared especially for you."

"Wae?? Why don't I sit beside Eomma?" LYJ complained. 
"Sorry, I got two companies to be seated side by side across to Euniega and me."
"Arasseo... And where are they now?"
"That's the problem. They are still on the way here..."
"Arasseo..."
"Noona, did you bring it?"
"Ye..."
"Cool...Gamsahabnida..."

LMH winked and hugged LYJ tight. KGE glanced at them and smiled fondly. KGE always loved sibling's love. And these two were one of the best siblings she had ever known. She missed her brother all of a sudden by looking at them.

"LMH-sshi, your guests are here." Madam Go informed LMH as she walked into the dining room with two gorgeous men. JIW and KB. KGE stunned, she got her brain processing the possibilities and thinking of how she had to act or do in front of LMH's most significant friends. She got no idea about this reunion.

Jinjihage?
Are you inviting everyone now?
JIW knows about us already.
I just need to be ready.
I hope I can manage it. 
But, KB? 
Aigoooo...

"Annyeong chingu!!" LMH walked towards the two special guests with his happy and bright smile. They hugged each other and laughed over some things only they knew what. KGE stiffened as she was standing beside Mrs. Lee, who was happy to see the guests too. 

KGE prepared herself to be ready for everything with them. She wouldn't try to impress the two best friends, though. She just wanted them to know her for who she was. Somehow, the closest people were the most critical ones. And these two were LMH's closest ones.

"Annyeonghaseyo Eomma and YoonJung Noona..." JIW and KB bowed to LMH's ladies, who were smiling brightly at them.

JIW saw KGE and exchanged glances with her. He grinned ear to ear at KGE, who stood as if she was lost somewhere on the deserted island.
He bowed at KGE, who was flushed all over. KGE managed to bow back at him and smile somehow. JIW knew that she was dating his best friend, but seeing her at this Seollal family lunch was a big surprise from LMH's side. 

This is big, MinHo-yah!
I believe you've planned something.
I would love to know how you do it and when.
Is she really the one you will take to your eternal oath?

KGE always got full control of herself in any kind of situation. She acted cool; she was calm. She was a great actor, though. Her face didn't show the real feelings she got inside. What really inside her brain and heart was that KGE wished she could disappear right now.
This was going to be another moment of unwrapping the story.  

Aigoooo...
Eotteoke, sanbaenim?
Why you do this to me?
Are we going to tell the world?
I know they are your closest friends.
But I can tell you that I am not yet ready.
I am so not ready for this; I will never be prepared.

KB glanced at KGE after he bowed to Mrs. Lee and LYJ and saw how JIW exchanged bows and smiles with her. At first, he didn't recognize her. He thought she was just another family guests. 

Wow...
Look who's here!
Aigooo...
Jinjihage Minho-hyeong?
Don't tell me you start to hit on your co-star now.
Did you change your ground rules for professionalism? 
You once decided never to fall in love with your co-star ever again!
The last time you dated your co-star, it was just a moment of love. 
IF that one could be called or considered as love, either. 
I doubt it!
And it was a HUGE failure!
Now what, chingu?
Are you seriously doing it with her?
Or is it about building up good chemistry?
Are you creating a great rapport?
Are you flirting for nothing?
But it's a family lunch!
Are you implying something?

"Welcome, my boys!" Mrs. Lee sat up and walked towards them. 

They shook hands and hugged each other in turn. KGE could see how close Mrs. Lee was with LMH's friends. LYJ also shook their hands and gave them her hugs. LMH glanced at the mute and quiescent KGE. LMH grinned. 

"Chingu! Glad you both can come to our family lunch." LMH finally broke the happy reception they were having with his loud and cheerful voice. KGE startled. She knew she had to face the boys now.

A minute later, LMH tugged her to where JIW and KB were standing. JIW smiled brightly at her, while KB smiled with eyes full of questions. KGE thought she would rather be somewhere in Africa now. She felt awkward. She tried to find a way to introduce herself to KB, whose eyes sharply scrutinized her face. 

Aigooo...
You're cool, GoEun-ah...
Keep yourself calm and charm!
You know exactly what to do.

She bowed politely at the two sunbae. KGE was a brilliant and jaunty person who knew how to act in front of people, despite her shy nature. She could present herself so well and charmed her opponents. She smiled sincerely at the two men who eyed her as if they were seeing someone from another planet. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, sunbae." KGE greeted and bowed politely at them. LMH turned his head to his girlfriend in surprise. He was mesmerized as KGE gave her dazzling smile to his best friends. She didn't wait for him to introduce her. It was a genius move, indeed coming from this amazing girlfriend of his. 

The memory of their first encounter came rushing back to LMH's mind. LMH remembered how his heart leaped, and his brain dulled when this charming creature greeted him with that melodious voice. She was so calm and didn't look nervous at all talking in the video call with him. He, Lee Min Ho, was the one who got nervous and giddy all over. No girls had done him the way she did him. KGE could sometimes be intimidating. And now, she did it to his friends. This girl was something. She was on another level in everything she did. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, KGE-sshi..." JIW bowed and smiled widely as he lent his hand to her. KGE smiled politely and shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you finally." JIW gazed into KGE's smiling eyes. He liked her instantly. He thought she was charming. 

"It's my honor to meet you finally, JIW sunbae." KGE nodded and smiled as wide as his. LMH grinned as he saw JIW's eyes were staring at KGE's face. 

Yah!!
I get it that you like her.
But stop that stare, will you?
Before I poke those eyes out!!

"IlWoo-yah, could you please...?" LMH pointed at JIW and KGE''s hands with his eyes, making JIW let go of her hand abruptly.
JIW grinned sheepishly.
LMH rolled his eyes.
KGE giggled.

KB stared at KGE from top to toe before he decided to greet her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, KGE-sshi..." He friendly greeted KGE. KB smiled mischievously as he learned how LMH's eyes warned JIW when he shook KGE's hand too long. He wondered. KB shook KGE's hand eagerly as he said, 

"It's nice to meet you, KGE-sshi. I am KB, LMH hyeong's friend." He winked at her as he said, "Are  you LMH hyeong's friend, as well?" He wickedly glanced at LMH, who stared at him. 

KB didn't let go of KGE's hand while he was waiting for her answer. He grinned ear to ear when LMH tried to warn him with his stern look.

But KB wasn't JIW. This boy was one of the great teasers, seducer if you must say. And he loved to pick a fight, too. Oh yes, KB loved the look on LMH's face now when he didn't bother LMH's warning gaze.

"Annyeong, KB sunbae, how a delightful surprise to meet you here." KGE smiled delightfully. "You are such a legend to me. I love your character in BOF. I preferred you over GJP. I am the happiest hoobae." KGE smiled sweetly and bowed solemnly. 

KB was taken aback by KGE's answer and blushed. He got tongue-tied. KB didn't expect KGE would answer him like that. KGE nodded as she was freeing her hand from KB's politely.

Yaaah!! 
What did you mean by that, baby?
He beat GJP?!
Don't tell me! 
Did you even watch it?
I don't think you did, right?!
Haisssh!!!
You better explain it to me later!!
I played GJP!
Why you chose him over me?
Stay with Kim Tan, then!!!
That's better!!

KB could see how calm and steady this girl was. KGE didn't even bother to answer his tricky question. This girl was fascinating, aside from her beauty. And this girl got a rare beauty, too. KB was surprised at how KGE was even prettier in person. He was intrigued now. He thought of getting more information about her later. 

LMH got annoyed by KGE's answer. Why didn't she answer KB that she was HIS? But that was not the only thing that bothered him. LMH knew the look on KB's face. LMH knew KB so well that he had to get himself prepared for any worst possibilities. LMH cleared his throat and poked KB's shoulder as he said, 

"Yaaaah! Don't you want to thank MY GIRLFRIEND since she said you are a legend for her?" LMH glared and snapped at KB.

LMH deliberately emphasized the word 'my girlfriend' with a warning tone. KB grinned sheepishly. 
He bowed again at KGE.
She nailed the first impression.
If a guy could fall instantly, it was for her.

KB was trying to act cool now when, in reality, he was captivated by her style.
He found himself stole a glance at KGE, who looked at him intently as if she was waiting for him to thank her. KB cursed himself for being daunted by this new hoobae.

"Gamsahabnida, KGE-sshi... I am flattered." KB choked as he nodded. He thanked her anyway.
KB lowered his eyes from her intent gaze.
He had never met a girl like her.
He felt intimidated but fascinated.
He wondered.
He frowned.
Deep one.

What a surprise, chingu!
So, this is your new girlfriend.
Guess your taste is getting higher now.
She's not a typical type you once preferred. 
She is enchanting, aside from her pretty and cute face.
She must have something you have never found before.
I think I am intrigued, too.
Can I have someone like her?
Is she really your girlfriend?
I mean, official girlfriend?
Any chance she is still free?
Aigooo...
I need to be careful starting from now.
You got that real gem right there, hyeong!
Don't let me steal this girl from you...
I would love to if I could...
Sadly, you're my best friend.
I hope I won't have the heart to steal her from you.
Although it is tempting!
She is worth fighting for!
Haissssh!!!

KB seemed to have problems with his mind now. His brain didn't stop thinking and calculating the possibilities. KGE's charm caught him up. He knew it. But he didn't mind it at all.

KB missed the feeling of being a hunter. He kept himself single since his last serious relationship with OYS. He had been keeping himself from what so-called 'love.' 
He thought he was out of love.
But he doubted it now.

KB enjoyed his solitude so much. He could date any girls he liked. It had always been easy, too easy for him to get any girls he wanted. He beamed. But this new girl, she was beyond his league. And sadly, KGE might be LMH's girlfriend now. Or really was?
He didn't like the idea.
He sighed.

"Children, aren't you guys hungry?" Mrs. Lee spoke loudly at them. 

"Yee... Eomma..." They answered her almost in unison. Mrs. Lee and LYJ chuckled. 

"Gaja!" LMH took KGE's hand and tugged her to their seats. "You two, take your seat there." LMH winked at JIW and KB, who took their seats obediently. LMH glared at KB, who was caught stealing a glance at KGE. KB grinned at LMH and winked.

Haissshh!!
Watch your eyes, Bumieyah!!
I know what you are thinking there!!
I know you so well!
Don't even think about that!
Do you want her?
Over my dead body!
No!
You're dead!!
I swear!

They started their Seollal lunch with prayers. 

"Hope this year brings us happiness and more lucks." Mrs. Lee said her wish as she raised her glass to a toast. "Let's pray for our love, and life, for the hopes and the best in everything we do."

"Amen." All in unison.

"And let me wish my wish on this special blissful day..." Mrs. Lee paused; she turned her head to KGE, who was sitting close to her. Mrs. Lee stared at KGE's flustered face. "I wish for the love and life of my son."

Silence

LMH turned his head to his mother. He didn't say anything, though. He knew his mom meant every word. He waited for her next words before he thanked her instead.

"Eunieyah..." Mrs. Lee took KGE's hand and held it dearly. "I wish for your life and love, too. I wish you happiness and togetherness with your loved ones." Mrs. Lee gazed into KGE's eyes and said, "Thank you for coming. I am the happiest Eomeoni." She smiled fondly at KGE, who was smiling shyly back at her.
LYJ eyes were glass-glazed.
LMH smiled. 

"Gamsahabnida, Eomeonim, the honor is mine." KGE nodded politely and said, "I am blessed to be here with you and your beautiful family. I wish you good health, much love, and happiness, and more blessings in days ahead." KGE held their holding hands by her other hand and wrinkled her nose as she smiled widely. Mrs. Lee giggled and put her other hand on top of their holding hands. They both shared a warm and sweet bonding between them.

Every eye was mesmerized by the radiant love between the two women. Every heart could feel the fondness and bond between them. JIW and KB glanced at LMH, who didn't stop smiling. They could see clearly from the look in his eyes that this love was distinct. LMH's love for this girl named KGE was on another level. It was beyond any relationships he ever had before, or any he had never been before. They both mesmerized.

"GoEun-nie..." LMH called her tenderly. 

The voice and tone LMH had given KGE caught KB's attention. He never heard his best friend spoke the way he did to KGE. Never in their friendship since their legendary BOF drama, he ever listened to that kind of voice and tone.

KB knew LMH too well. LMH was different with this particular girl. KB cleared his throat. LMH was deeply in love with this girl. KB could tell it in his guts.
He could sense it in his every nerve.
He even felt it in his heart.
It was aching.

Fear suddenly overwhelmed him. KB feared this new LMH. He didn't know what this fear for. He just knew this man would move mountains for her. If he ever touched her, KB knew the price already. He'd dead! He blew out a deep breath unconsciously.

"Are you alright, chingu?" JIW whispered and elbowed him. KB startled but smiled awkwardly as he nodded, telling JIW he was okay. 

This girl had already stabbed his heart before he even started anything. KB peeked a glance at KGE's smiling face. He could see her inner beauty and strength that were much more beautiful than her lovely visual. 

"Thank you for today. I am the happiest man to have you here with my family and friends." LMH gulped. He got nervous all of a sudden. KGE always made him nervous and shy for no reason. "And thank you for your willingness to be my girlfriend." His voice barely heard.
Now LMH blinked too much. 

"Yaaaaah!! Palli!!!" LYJ snarled at her groggy brother. "MinHo-yah! Man up!!" She poked his shoulder. LMH jumped on his seat and glared at his annoying Noona. KGE giggled.

"Noona!!" LMH glared at LYJ, "I am trying!"
"It's overlong already! You have to make it quick! I am hungry!"
"Yaaaaah!!! It's supposed to be romantic! Not quick!!"
"Palli!!!" 

LMH gulped. 
Everyone was waiting in expectation, too.

What is it, MinHo-yah??
Don't tell me you are proposing!
Are you serious, chingu?
Omonaaaa...
I should have known better!
I should be ready...

He looked at KGE, who was confused but waited. 
He gazed into her puzzled eyes and cleared his throat. 
Mrs. Lee squeezed her fingers.
LYJ bit her lip.
JIW didn't blink.
KB held his breath.
What was it all about?

"Uhm... Baby..." LMH suddenly lost his words.

Darn!
He calls her baby!
They are really together...
Why do I feel like I am brokenhearted now?
And what is it now, hyeong?
Don't tell me you propose!

KGE gazed at LMH's eyes with questions in her widened eyes.
LMH smiled fondly at her and took her hand. 
He put something cold in her palm and let her wrapped it in her hand. 
She didn't have to see what it was.
She knew by the shape of it.
She froze.
LMH smiled.

Silence.
Time stopped.
They both held back the tears.
LMH tender-hearted kissed her clenched fist.
He gazed at KGE's watery eyes as he said,

"It's my heart." LMH paused as his heart seemed to burst. He choked but continued his saying, "Please keep it with you, Kim Go Eun."He grabbed her head and kissed her forehead.

"The day you decide to wear it would be the best day of my life." Tears clouded his eyes that he held back from falling.
"Baby... I hope you won't ever give it back to me until the day we decide to tie the knots." And he failed to hold back his tears.

"Imino..." 
"Saranghae..."

All eyes and ears were witnessing something beautiful in front of them. 
They got teary eyes as well.
They wept but smiled for them.

Dongsaeng, Hwaiting!
She loves you...
Just be patient...
Don't stop trying!
She will come to you...
With that ring in her finger.
I will pray for that awaited day.
The day we all will be crying with smiles on our faces.

If only time could stop, KGE wanted to forever be in this moment.
The moment LMH gave his heart in front of the people he loved most. 
She couldn't say any better words than hugged him tight in her loving embrace.
Her love for this beautiful man was her life.
She was born to love him.
LMH spoke in between his silent cry, 

"I don't care whether it takes a year, a decade, or eternity... I'll be waiting." 

*****

LMH's car, Highway
7 pm.

"Baby... Wake up..."
"Hmmm?"
"We are here..."
"Jinjihage?"
"Ye..."
"Are you coming?"
"Of course..."
"It's cold..."
"It is... Let's get inside."
"Are you staying?"
"Shall I?"
"I don't know..."
"You need to see your parents."
"Stay..."
"Hmmm..."
"No?"
"Whatever you wish."
"I want to be with you..."
"I am with you..."
"Just you..."
"Aren't you cruel?"
"Waeyo?"
"Let's meet your family."
"Imino..."
"That's my name..."
"I love your name..."
"Gamsahabnida..."
"Imino..."
"That's me..."
"I love you..."
"Al-a..."
"Imino..."
"Hmmm?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Ask then..."
"Am I bad? Am I ugly?"
"Mwo??"
"Answer me."
"Yaaah?!"
"Imino! Am I??"
"Wae??"
"Am I no g..."

Knock knock

They were both startled. Someone knocked on LMH's car window. LMH opened the door when he knew it was Appa Kim.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Kim."
"Annyeonghaseyo, LMH-sshi."
"How are you, Sir?"

Silence.

"Euniyah... Are you alright?" Appa Kim's voice sounded sad when he asked his daughter. LMH frowned. Why did Appa Kim ask her like that?
And why with the voice too?
Why was he so sad?

KGE got out of the car and walked towards her father, who looked worried and troubled.

She didn't say anything but hugged him so tight.
Then she sobbed.
She cried sadly.

LMH stunned.

"LMH-sshi, thank you for taking my daughter to me. I believe you should go home now." Mr. Kim nodded and sighed when he finally said,

"And from now on, let you two meet just for work, and work only. Let's stop it here."

...The day you stop trying, it's the day you let yourself die...
-SAL-

🖤

Writer's note:

My dearest friends and readers,
I know it's the end of your weekend. But I've promised to write a new chapter for you.
Now it is done, and I hope it is good enough to fulfill my promise.

Enjoy your reading.
Sending love,
🖤SAL🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 126 34
Kim Minngyu was in love with her when he first his eyes laid on her he didn't understand the feeling but when he did a turmoil happened that changed...
2.3K 222 70
A story based on IU's Ending Scene Music Video. (COMPLETED)
235K 14.7K 65
━━━ MADE IN KOREA ➷ A MinSung Fanfiction. 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐏𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 X 5 As a celebrated actor and CEO, Lee Minho, dubbed the 'Nation's Gem,' he...
38K 1.1K 26
Kwon Soonyoung. a popular guy that everygirl in school would dream to be his one and only. but none of them get a chance from doing so. from a high s...