Mafia's Doctor

By Jyokar

The one who takes lives away for living falls in love with the who saves peoples live .the opposite souls goi... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER- 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER- 3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER -5
CHAPTER -6
CHAPTER -7
CHAPTER -8
CHAPTER -9
CHAPTER -10
CHAPTER -11
CHAPTER -12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER -14
CHAPTER -15
CHAPTER -16
CHAPTER -17
CHAPTER -18
CHAPTER -19
CHAPTER -20
CHAPTER -21
CHAPTER -22
CHAPTER -23
CHAPTER -24
CHAPTER -25
CHAPTER -26
CHAPTER -27
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER -30
CHAPTER -31
CHAPTER -32
CHAPTER -33
CHAPTER -34
CHAPTER -35
CHAPTER -36
CHAPTER -37
CHAPTER -38
CHAPTER -39
CHAPTER -40
CHAPTER -41
CHAPTER -42
CHAPTER -43
CHAPTER -44
CHAPTER -45
CHAPTER -46
CHAPTER -47
CHAPTER -48
CHAPTER -49
CHAPTER -50
CHAPTER -51
CHAPTER -52
CHAPTER -53
CHAPTER -54
CHAPTER -55
Announcement
CHAPTER-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
chapter -59
chapter - 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
Chapter-63
Announcement
New story update

CHAPTER -28

1.4K 50 0
By Jyokar

Y/n's pov:

"Why you pabo ?why?why did you do that."I said while hitting my face with my hand.as I am walking with my cycle beside.and people are just looking like I am crazy well can't blame them.I am having myself an internal crisis and scolding myself the minute I left the cafe.like that shouting at myself I reached the mansion.

"Huh maybe I need some sleep."I said as I went our room and slept on the bed as jimin is not here it is ok for me to sleep.after few mins I just fell asleep.

As I am asleep my stomach started making noises asking for some food so I woke up to see that it is lunch time so I made my way to kitchen and made some bimbap for me and ate it.after that I cleaned the dishes I used and went to living room to see t.v. my favorite drama is coming so I kept the channel.

After the drama is over I do some excercise as I don't have anything else to do. as I was going to do push ups I heard my phone ringing.it's an video call from my dad.so I quickly picked up smiling.

"Hi dad."

"Hi princess.how are you?"

"I am fine.how are you?"

"I am fine too."

"Hi my daughter in law."I saw Mr.parks also coming in front of the camera.

"Oh father hello.you are also here"I asked.

"Yes princess we decided to meet today to tell you something."he said happily.

"Oh what is it dad?is anyone hitting on you"I asked teasingly

"Well you know my handsome face just so many women swooning over me."he said while giving a huge smile.

I just scoffed at it.

" haha I will tell you y/n it's about yours and jimin's honeymoon."Mr.park said while smiling.

"Oh ok wait WHAT?"I asked shocked.

"Your honeymoon princess."

"But dad I have my work.I already kept three days leave so I can't go and also jimin is busy now a days so I don't think he can make it.I think the honeymoon is not possible dad."

"Well you don't have to worry I will give you one week leave okay."my dad said giving me an good offer.but I don't want to spend a whole week with him I will just lose my sanity.
So I tried to reason out.

"But jimin w--"as I was going to say Mr.park had cut me off .

"I have already informed him he already agreed."What he agreed without out my consent.ugh.

"And we also booked tickets to Paris now we can't waste money right?"my dad said.and I don't have any other choice than to agree.

"Ok dad.but when we are going to go?"I asked.

"Tomorrow."my dad said.

"WHAT tomorrow?dad you just called me and said about the honeymoon now."I asked in disbelief.

"Well me and your father in law both want their grand son or daughter soon so we are kinda planned just two days back."my dad said and Mr.park nodded to it.

"Ok dad and father I will go now.enjoy your time with each other.bye."I said.

"Bye."they said at the same time and I cut off the call.and decided to call jimin how can he take decisions himself.he at least would have informed.

"Hello je-- jimin."oops I almost call him jerk.

"Yah why did you call me now?"he said shouting at me.wow I am the one to shout. why he is getting angry when I should be the one.

"Yah don't shout at me.I am the one who should shout at you not other way around."

"Uh ok tell me why did u call me now."he said while now talking in a normal tone.

"Did you know our fathers arranged an honeymoon for us."I asked.

"Yeah."he just answered simply.

"Yah how can you just say simply yeah.why didn't you try them to stop."I asked.

"You think I didn't try.I had tried but my dad just didn't leave any space to escape."he said while defending himself.

"Ugh ok.then I am going now I have to pack my luggage.bye."I said.

"Wait pack my luggage also I will be late.bye."he said.

"Yah I am n--"as I was going to say no but he just cut him off.

"Ugh this jerk one day my blood pressure gonna increase because of him.jerk."I said to myself and went upstairs to pack both of our luggages.

After few mins I finished packing both of our clothes and went kitchen to drink something cold to relax myself.as I finished my drink I hear the calling bell maybe it's guys it's already 6:40 they had came from work.so I opened the door and I am correct.I greeted them and they make themselves comfortable inside the house.and jimin just went to his room.

"So you guys going to go to Paris tomorrow for honeymoon."tae asked and I nodded.

"Well all the best for your honeymoon."yoongs said while smirking.and others also have the same expression.

"Yah you know nothing will happen just stop with your faces."I said protesting.

"Yeah guys don't tease her like that."kook said while supporting me.

"Thanks kook do you wanna have some ice cream."I said while smiling at kook.

"Oh yeah I would like to."he said while standing up.

"And guys you ain't getting anything if you continue to tease me like that."I said while turning to them.and they immediately attacked with some puppy eyes.

"Ugh stop it.I will give some ice cream for you guys also.so stop attacking me with those eyes."I said while walking to the kitchen.and bring the family pack ice cream to living room and kook helped me to bring the bowl and spoons.

After eating it they spend some more time and decided to leave so I called jimin so he can say bye to them.After that they bid there goodbyes.but kook came back.

"Do you forgot something kook ?"I asked him.

"Yeah this."he said and take out a bracelet and tied it on my wrist.

"Wow kook it's beautiful.thanks but why?"I asked confused because of the sudden gift.

"Well it's have a chip in it.it helps me to calm down that you are safe in an another country."he said while rubbing his back of the neck.
Wow I am just moved.as I was going to say something.even though this bracelet is not that much necessary but this shows how he cares for me.so I don't want to hurt his feelings.

"I think it's not that necessary though."I heard jimin's voice saying.I turned around to see him at the couch.did he not went to his room.

"No one asked your opinion so keep it to yourself."I said and turned towards kook again.

"Thanks kook really I would be keeping this all the time with me."I said while hugging him and give a kiss on his cheek.

I always do it when someone do or give me something, for showing them I am greatful.

"Kook ,kook hey."I said waving a hand at him.as I broke the hug.

"Huh."he said in a daze.

"Are you ok?"I asked him.as his cheeks went light pink.

"Yeah I am fine.I--I will go now bye."he said while turning away and stumbling on the way.

"Okay then bye."I said as I watch him walking away.

"What happened to him.?"I said to myself and turned around.

"Ah!yah you just give me an heart attack."I said while placing an hand on my chest.he just in front of me when I turned around.

"I thought my heart would jump out."I said to him but he just looked at me.

"Yah say something.I am saying how frightened I am."I asked him.

"Nothing."he said and walked away.

"What? You mean nothing yah I am talking to you.don't walk off like that when I am talking."I said loudly but he just went to our room.

"Is it 30th time he walked off like that when I am talking.jerk."I said and decided to sleep knowing that arguing with him is just waste of time.and also I have to take a flight nxt morning.so I need a good night sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 74 18
What happens when you catch the eye of the most dangerous, cold Mafia? Follow Min Y/N and her sister to unravel the truth with a mix of romance and r...
110K 3.7K 41
In which Jimin gets shot and Jihoon has no choice but to bring him to his older brother to get fixed up. Not expecting love to soon blossom between t...
2.5K 74 11
Park Jimin is a mafias son. He is getting kidnapped by a mafia named Jungkook and use him as his toy (fiancΓ©). Well their relationship is Just a game...
62.6K 5.1K 46
A kim Taehyung ff.. [Book 1] βπ‘»π’‚π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’Žπ’–π’„π’‰ π’†π’‚π’”π’Šπ’†π’“ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 π’ˆπ’Šπ’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏𝒆...❞ °°° B...