Off One's Rocker - Lashton

By catchlukeonfire

No one knows who Luke is anymore, and he's not sure either. However, when he's placed in a psychiatric ward f... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-one
Chapter Sixty-two
Chapter Sixty-three
Chapter Sixty-four
Chapter Sixty-five
Chapter Sixty-six
Chapter Sixty-seven
Chapter Sixty-eight
Chapter Sixty-nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-one
Chapter Seventy-two
Epilogue
Off Ones' Rockers II

Chapter Forty-two

1.8K 117 15
By catchlukeonfire

Chapter Forty-two

-

Luke had now been at the school for a month and the teasing and name calling didn't go away. No one said anything but the group of boys, they taunted him about the weight he was gaining and the slight belly he was growing.

He never told anyone though, even though both Ashton and his mother told him to. He didn't want to be a snitch, it generally made the situation worse. Somehow the boys also found out Luke used to self-harm and had psychosis. He didn't know how but would love to know the source they got that from.

Sometimes the teasing and name calling got to Luke, he wouldn't eat a meal and everyone would get really angry. Other times it really stressed him out, he couldn't control what they were doing and that resulted in him secretly binging during the night.

Luke had always loved food, he just never knew when to stop. Hence why he gave up all together before. No one really noticed he was binging because he did it secretly and he managed to hide the bloating pretty good. Either throwing up or wearing a baggy top.

He'd slip back into bed with Ashton and the curly haired boy would wrap his arms round Luke and didn't notice a thing. Maybe because Luke wasn't underweight and he couldn't care how big his tummy was.

-

"I'm nervous Ashy," Luke muttered as the curly haired boy placed the scale in front of him.

Both Ashton and Liz thought it'd be best if Luke had a scale in his room neither was he allowed to weigh himself every day or week.

Therefore, they settled on monthly. So Luke hadn't weighed himself in a month and he was terrified of how high his weight would be.

He used to be one hundred and thirty-nine, but he knew since then he had accumulated a little fat around his midsection and no longer had a thigh gap. Likewise, with the binging he had done, Luke knew that would put his weight up drastically.

"Don't be," Ashton said hugging his boyfriend from behind.

"But what if I've gained lots of weight," the blonde pouted insecurely.

The curly haired boy cupped the blonde head in his hands and looked him straight in the eyes. "Luke, you're still recovering it's okay to gain weight. Me and you know you've gained weight and you shouldn't be surprised by the number. It means nothing."

"It does to me Ashton," Luke admitted.

Sighing Ashton ruffled his boyfriend's hair. "Your body is beautiful Luke. It's a perfect size." The blonde nodding, knowing Ashton wasn't  going to see things his way. "Ready then?" the older boy asked as he waited for the boy to step on the scale.

Insecurely nodded, the blonde stepped on the scale. Something he hadn't used in a long time. He waited patiently for the pounds to add up, they were adding up to more than he ever witnessed in over half a year. He didn't even react negatively to the end result. He felt guilty. But didn't feel the need to loose weight, at the moment

"153," Ashton said smiling proudly. He didn't know how his boyfriend had done it, but he was proud.

"Is it bad?" Luke asked his boyfriend nervously, not wanting his boyfriend to judge him negatively.

Ashton shook his head and picked the younger boy up, swinging him round in a circle. "I am so fucking proud of you," he cheered, ecstatic his boyfriend was healthy.

Luke squealed in the boys grip, grinning as the older boy spun him around. He not only had the giddy feeling of being spun but also the feeling of love situated in his body.

Ashton then placed the boy gently down in front of his desk His right index finger trailed down the younger boys pale face, lingering over his lip.

The blonde boy knew what Ashton wanted and smiled happily. But they'd never gone as far as simple snogging. Ashton placed his lips against the blondes and gently tugged on them with his teeth. He placed small kisses all over his lips and on the side of his neck. Both boys enjoying the feeling of warm breaths on them.

The blonde brought the older boys face even closer to his by pressing the palms of his hands against the back of Ashton's head, making the kiss even closer.

It started out as normal innocent kisses, nothing more than lips working together to get the slight taste and feeling from each other. But Ashton wanted more, and he could not help himself from running his tongue against Luke's bottom lip, nicely asking for an entrance.

The younger boy stiffened slightly at the foreign feeling. He had never kissed anyone with tongue, seeing Ashton was is first ever boyfriend, and he was afraid he'd been terrible at it. He was so unsure of how to do it, so by acting with a little panic and nervousness, he kept his mouth closed.

"Relax," the curly haired boy whispered against Luke's pink lips, allowing his thumb to gently caress clothed waist before talking again, "Lukey."

Luke relaxed right away, sitting up straight to kiss Ashton, and when feeling the curly haired boys unbelievably soft tongue roam down his lips, Luke willingly opened his mouth.

Ashton let his tongue enter Luke's mouth and find the blondes tongue after a bit of intense open mouth kissing.

The younger boy was nervous all the way through it and almost whined out loud because he was so scared that he would be bad that his boyfriend would nothing more to do with him.

Ashton only pulled away a little again, to mutter the soft, comforting words. "I love you." Before continuing to kiss Luke again.

And soon Luke was actually kissing Ashton with tongue. It wasn't messy or sloppy like he'd ever imagined, it was really good. It was soft but still hot. It was nice and tasteful and Luke loved it. The blonde loved Ashton's tongue.

The younger boy had never understood how intense and close a kiss could actually get when involving tongues. It was amazing how he could taste so much and feel so much but still make it be as gentle as possible

Of course Ashton was being extra careful with his boyfriend, and just simply made the whole experience a lot better.

Luke gasped into the older boys mouth and, without thinking, tugged at the older boys messy curly locks and the older boy gripped his hips even stronger and picked him up and placed him on the desk behind them.

Ashton then placed his hands on Luke's thighs and gently slid them down to the younger boys knees and shins, guiding his legs to wrap around him, holding them there to keep them still.

Luke did everything his boyfriend guided him to do since he really was not paying attention to anything else but to the magical kissing they were still sharing.

The blonde licked into Ashton's mouth and enjoyed the weak taste of coffee he had drunk not long ago, whilst twirling his fingers into Ashton's curly locks.

Everything was abruptly interrupted when someone cleared their throat from the doorway.

The blonde instantly pulled away from Ashton placing his arms which had just been draped around Ashton's neck, around his own growing form, shielding himself away from his brother who had caught them.

The older boy didn't pull away from Luke, he was still standing between his legs with his hands on the boy's soft thighs. He didn't really plan on moving either.

"What?" Luke asked insecurely as he'd been caught having an intimate moment with his boyfriend.

"Dinners ready," he stated bluntly frowning slightly at what he'd just seen his little brother do. He turned away and headed back down the stairs for his own dinner.

Ashton smiled sweetly at Luke and said, "Come on, let's get that little belly of yours something to eat." He poked the boy's tummy and the boy pouted self consciously.

Ashton sighed as he noticed his boyfriend wasn't following. "What's wrong?"

Luke shrugged, "I'm not really hungry."

"Don't lie to me, Luke. You skipped breakfast and lunch today for your weigh in," Ashton furrowed his eyebrows cautiously. He placed his hand around Luke's soft waist and gently placed him on the floor before holding out his hand for the blonde to take.

Hesitantly, Luke took it and headed downstairs much to his despair. "Ashton?"

"Yeah, Luke."

"That was good."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.3K 58
Where Michael thought that he was genuinely going crazy, but three certain murderers just wanted him to feel that way. Luke, Ashton, and Calum always...
6.3K 437 22
michael attends a summer camp in the aftermath of the worst years of his life where he meets counselor luke who makes it worth trying
29.2K 1.1K 27
♛ "what a crazy world, pretty little boy" ♛. •in which luke falls for a boy who wears lace panties and loves all time low•
12.3K 965 59
When Luke hears the truth about his lifestyle it releases something dangerous, sending him down a deadly spiral towards his death. But when he is pla...