Life a gift to discover

By YoAg21

This is an AU story inspired in the original dizi of Erkenci Kus. I had some ideas to many open points that w... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85

Part 37

1.7K 134 31
By YoAg21

Chapter 37

Oz: I have a petition to you...

S: petition? Tell me...

Özgür, took her face delicately with both hands and looking directly to Sanem's eyes, "I feel ..." he kissed her passionately. Sanem embraced him but did not reply his kiss. She repeated. "Friends, Özgür, we remain friends. Only friends. "

I just want to say a BIG thank you for reading this story. I'm not experienced writer. This chapter is longer, sorry.

Let me know your opinion. 🙏

What will happen next... Baby Can... the kiss... Onur what is going on? Princess?

==========================================================

Unknown to them, Ozan was about to come in the office, but remained outside, and not only saw them kissing but heard their whole conversation.

Ozg:" Sanem, alright I accept being only friends, but you will be forever my princess. I won't give you up that easily... and you have not married yet... so now please sit down.

S: "Don't you dare make fun about it Özgür, because I will get mad at you. My soulmate is and will always be Can and he is my one and only. I love him really.

Ozg: "Taman, princess...now tell me about the kidnapping who wanted to harm you that way?"

S:" The police did a god job, but I could say it was a big complot, so many people that for different reasons wanted revenge and to spoil my relationship with Can and harm my family, too. Now the trial will soon be running but they all are in jail."

Ozg: Allah, allah, Sanem! Great the police found you. May I ask you if you had much fear or kidnappers caused you pain?

S: "The kidnappers did not cause me harm, but they threatened me and I was really very scared, Özgür!

Ozg: "Allah, allah, Sanem, I'm glad everything finished in a good way. And saying so he took her hand and kissed it looking at her engagement ring. "Çok beautiful, princess!"

Knock knock Özgürrr, "Oh Merhaba. Sorry to interrupt. Didn't know you were occupied."

Ozg: "Yok, we were only talking Ozan. What's up? "

Oz: "There are guests arriving..."

Sanem stood up to leave the office.

S: "I will go and attend them. See you. "Sanem went to the presentation room and checked with Nasli the maître the assistants thar were coming in.

Oz: "Özgür, can we talk before we begin the event? "

Ozg: "Sure. "

Oz: "WHAT HELL WERE YOU DOING? "

Ozg: "Don't yell, me. "

Oz: "Özgür, I couldn't help seeing and hearing you... and what about your son Can and Ezgi? Sanem has got a fiancée. MAN... What for the KISSSSS?? "

Ozg: "Shhh, don't yell. Sanem is stuck in my heart, man, I know there's Ezgi and baby Can... but to be honest if I should choose it would be Sanem. "

Oz: "Are you crazy? She is engaged and in love with her boyfirend!! Man, you have lost your senses... Let's go outside and attend the event we host here. I can't understand your behaviour. "

Both men went to the presentation room.

Sanem and Nasli were receiving the guests and checking the confirmation assistant list. The stand with the lectern was ready and the book copies were ready to be autographed by Onur after the presentation.

Yiyit and Onur arrived together with Derem.

Yi: "Merhaba, Sanem! How are you doing? We couldn't see ourselves this morning. Are you alright after the police released you?"

S: "Everything is fine, it was a big but fortunately also short nightmare. Still the trial is to come..."

On: " Sanemsiiiii, my friend! I'm glad you are alright and unwounded." Onur embraced Sanem with truly happiness. She replied sincerely."

Ozan and Özgür were surprised to see the friendship that Onur showed openly towards her and how he cherished Sanem.

S: "I'm glad to see you Onur, today is your day you gonna bright like the stars. The book launch will be great. "

On: "Are you okay after the rescue from kidnap? Yesterday, Lale told me about it and I was shocked with it, indeed. I felt relieved when she told me that police had done a great job and had found you quickly.

S: "Yes, I'm alright Onur. It was a chaos my weekend, but there happened also good things to me, look my hand, by the way..."

On: "Ohhh Sanem, you are engaged and back with Can!!! Congratulations bebek. I will be jealous of you, but I'm very happy you both are together. "Their cloudness was interrupted by Yiyit that was concerned with time schedule and didn't want to delay the begin of the presentation.

Ozan and Özgür came to Yiyit and greeted him, also Onur and Derem.

Yi: "Onur and Sanem, it's time to begin. Later you can continue your celebration. Derem, "

De: "Merhaba, Yiyit Bay! I couldn't help not hearing you. I think we are ready to begin. Onur we can ask the photographers taking some pictures of you and then you start introducing and reading your story. "

On: "I'm ready, Derem... Sanem and Yiyit bay! "

Yi: "Let's start! "

Onur begun the book presentation explaining his ideas about his story and the characters. Then he read the introduction and some parts of the first chapter afterwards he replied the questions from readers. At the end he said some thanking words.

Can and Lale arrived while Onur was replying the readers the questions about the book and the highlights from his story.

On: "I would like to give lots of thanks to my Editorial House DENIZLER YAYINEVI, and to Yiyit Bay for accepting my project and supporting me in this adventure. I would like to also to thank my ex-girlfriend Songul who encouraged me to begin writing, we aren't together anymore unfortunately. Special thanks too, to Derem and the whole team from Friki Harika Mr. Aziz Divit who has made possible us to be here and the whole launch campaign. And for last but not least, I would like also to give a very special thanks to Sanem, who nourished me with her advice and imaginative thoughts to feed my writings. Thank you so much my friend. "

Derem and Sanem took him to the photocall stand and the readers came to get books and his autograph.

When Sanem saw Can, she went straight to greet him, she was very happy to have him there.

S: "Oh Can I'm glad you came." She kissed him in his lips delicately and embraced him, he replied putting his arm over Sanem's neck. "Ohhn great, you don't have the sling anymore, bebek! ...Hello, Lale."

C: "Yes, aşkim, my Sanem!" Can was burning insideof jealousy after hearing those beautiful words of friendship from Onur to his beloved. He needed to control himself, but having Sanem cherishing him, made him remain steady but as Sanem felt the beat of his heart go very fast she touched with her fingers his beard and his neck, kissing him once more passionately, after her kiss Can whispered at her ear: Çok seni seviyorum.

La: "Merhaba, Sanem! How was the presentation? We couldn't come before. Can's rehabilitation took longer than foreseen."

S: "It's been going perfectly, Lale the guest readers are very interested in his book. It will be a best seller."

Yiyit came to greet Can and Lale.

Yi: "Merhaba, Can and Lale Divit! Congratulations the promo launch from book is being a big success, the direct live has been watched by more than 2000 people. You hit it, greatly!

C: "First of all, thanks Yiyit. That was our commitment and we had to perform it as agreed. I'm glad you are satisfied with our services."

D: "Hello, Can. How was your rehabilitation session"

C: "Derem, everything went alright, they took my sling off the bone is recovered correctly so what now is needed is only to get strength back in the arm muscle. Yiyit had just told me that the live was a big success, Derem."

Yi: "I congratulate you Derem and Sanem for your good job and the success of the book launch to be honest your idea of livestream was incredible and fantastic. And the sales of book have begun very well too."

"Thanks" both ladies replied at same time and laughed, smiling. Now they were more relaxed.

S: "Yiyit bay that was our job and we were very motivated with this project, I'm very proud of Onur. His book is incredible. I read so many times I lost the count."

Yi: "Next one to be there it will be you Sanem, prepare yourself."

Onur joined the group saying. "Thanks for your great job girls, Derem and Sanemsii! Oh Lale, I'm glad you could come. Can Divit, congratulations for your engagement with Sanem. I'm very happy for you both specially for Sanem. Take care of her, Can Divit!"

Can took Sanem's hand and kissed it. "Well we went through lots of difficulties but finally we are together and will marry soon."

On: "I wouldn't miss the wedding under any circumstance! Yiyit, I must say I didn't expect this huge success the readers are very enthusiastic about the content of the story."

D: "Onur its time to attend the journalists and let's give them the press release and they shall make you photos. "

Derem, Sanem and Onur went to the photocall, Yiyit joined them too.

Meanwhile, Aziz and Emre arrived at restaurant, too.

Az: "Hello, son... Lale..."

C: "Baba, I didn't know you would come. "

Az: "I thought Derem and Sanem should receive my direct support mainly Sanem because she didn't want to continue in our agency Can, and that was when we did the campaign from Compass with Mackinon you weren't even here with us, you were in the Balkans. It was the moment I decided to promote them and give shares to both, Sanem only needed the impulse to join the project and the results are evident. "

E: "Now we all can see, how talented she is. Abi your wife to be, is a great creative person and good writer. Besides very hardworking."

C: "Oh, hearing you saying so, surprises me a lot, Emre. At the beginning you only wanted Sanem with your topics and taking and bringing. I knew she is very creative and imaginative person. I'm very proud of her. And what really surprises me is how she and Derem get along now. "

Az: "That's my fault, I made them work as a team, and after you left, they started getting a closer friendship. "

At that moment, Nasli went to them and asked if they needed anything else offering with the bartenders some drinks and snacks, specially prepared by chef Ozan to the launch event. "

Özgür and Ozan came to greet and attend Aziz and his family.

Ozg: "Hoşgeldiniz! Gentlemen and Lale. Özgür kissed her cheek greeting her."

Az: "Well let me introduce myself gentlemen. I'm Aziz Divit and these are my sons Emre and Can Divit and my daughter that you seem to know each other already."

Ozg: "It's a pleasure, sir. I'm Özgür Atasoy and this is my partner Ozan Orçovik, the chef from both restaurants. "

Oz: "My pleasure, too gentlemen and lady. Özgür and Ozan extended their hands to greet Divit family. "

La: "Hello, Özgür. Nice to meet you Ozan. I think it looks all really good, but you should check better with Sanem and Derem or Yiyit bay, because they are in charge of the whole event, we are here to support them."

Oz: "I would like anyway to know also your opinion about the catering service, alright? I will confirm with Nasli if everything is according to your requests."

Ozg: "Last time your company came here the event was also a huge success".

Az: "Yes, I remember, I arrived by the end of the night and exactly we had another campaign presentation and everything worked really incredibly. You did it perfectly guys. I remember it I was told we had here 500 guests; our customers were very satisfied. "

Ozg: "Yes, sir, exactly and I must say that we were really impressed to watch Sanem talking and presenting the campaign in front of that big public that attended here. She did it amazingly, she is very talented. Well. If you excuse us, we shall attend the kitchen and check with our Maître if things are alright. Let us know if you need anything else, please. "

C: "Thanks." Can was boiling again inside of jealousy for Sanem, once more she was brightening and had caught the attention of another guy. Can was conscious that Özgür had flirted with his GF by the time he was in the Balkans, but also now he felt a certain threaten feeling. Lale turned and embraced her brother firmly winking him an eye and saying: "I'm staring at you abi."

Az: "Can you should have a look at the videos and photos that we did and later sent to Mackinon and Çeyda. Even Huma recognized the good results from the project, although she rejected strongly to accept Sanem good job and even less, as new shareholder and part of our team. This woman hates her so much. "

C: "Don't remember us, baba. Hope the receives what she deserves after the Kidnapp complot against Sanem and me. "

La: "Forget Huma, she is a nightmare in our lives and soon to be out from our sight, abi."

C: "Hope so. Let's see what news brings our best friend lawyer Metin. Welcome, man! Merhaba"

Me: "Merhaba, Aziz bay, Emre and Can. Lady Lale, hello!" and he kissed her cheek.

E: "Hello, bro!"

Az: "Merhaba, son Metin! Any news about the trial from Sanem's kidnap?"

Me: "The Commissar talked to me today and said that soon we shall have to attend the trial.

Derem and Sanem joined the group and both women greeted Metin. He gave a small peck in Derem's lips, surprising her and making her blush.

Sanem went to Can and cherished him. He felt so happy having her beside him and he put his arm now recovered over her shoulders. They walked together to another part of the restaurant near the terrace and Can took advantage of the nearness to his fiancée to rub his hands over her back and kiss her passionately." I missed you so much today, bebek Sanem"

The romantic moment was abruptly broken when Özgür went to terrace and called "Sanem, princess..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 17.7K 88
Can Divit is a turkish internationally famous actor, who comes back to Istanbul after 6 months in USA. Tired of years of parties, women and that kind...
183K 10.6K 36
It's been so, so long since I've even thought about writing fanfiction but I've recently been inspired by the amazing Erkensci Kus, the Turkish romc...
21.8K 2.3K 55
On the one side of instanbul in the mahalle , Sanem dreams of the day that she can get away from her abusive step father. But her father has differen...
30.5K 2.6K 31
Can Yaman is an internationally known actor and model. His shows have had great success but he hasn't been able to find that special woman to share h...