Trump Card

By Karishma357

This is a book two continuing of Alone And Pregnant. This book is based on Veronica Johnson and her being kid... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sneak Peak of 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sneak Peek of 13
Chapter 13
Sneek Peek of 14
Chapter 14
Sneek Peak of 15
Chapter 15
Sneek Peak Of 16
Chapter 16
Sneek Peak Of 17
Chapter 17
Sneak Peek of 18
Chapter 18-(The Next Victim Crossover)
Sneak Peek of 19
Chapter 19
Sneak Peek of 20
Chapter 20
Sneak Peek of 21
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
COVID-19 - IMPORTANT MUST READ
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Sneak Peek of 27
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Crossover Details
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sneak Peek of 47
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Sneak Peek Of 53
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sneak Peek of 55
Chapter 55
Sneak Peek of 56
Chapter 56
A/N do read :) The Truth
Sneak Peek Of 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
A/N
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Merry Christmas
Chapter 72
Sneak Peek Of 73
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Final Chapter
IG Account// New
Its Finally Here!!!!!

Chapter 65

68 9 0
By Karishma357

After our food finally arrive I then recieved a text message.

"I'm guessing it's my psychotic cousin." Brandon said and I roll my eye. When I look I saw two pictures which caught me by surprise.

"It is about her." I said.

"Told ya.." Brandon said but cut of when I showed him. He also seemed shocked.

It was a picture of Lesley going into her car. And another one with her inside her car.

"How...." Brandon asked.

"What is it?" Scott asked. I then showed them the phone. They all seem shock.

"What?" They asked. I then receive another message.

I was now extremely terrified as I read it.

Unknown

Your friend is going home alone. It'll be so sad if something bad were to happen to her on her birthday, wouldn't it? Do as I say or you'll be responsible for the death caused.

I then showed Brandon the text message.

"This is impossible. If Lesley is the white masked, then how...." I asked.

"She could of given it someone else to take the picture." Ivy said.

"How would you know?" I asked and she showed me a 'seriously' face.

"Oh. Only a wolf can sense its pack." I said.

"Should I be offended?" She asked.

"Probably not." Kevin said.

"No something isn't right." I said.

"Damn right. Just don't do anything and wait. You'll see, if Lesley is fine by tomorrow morning then you know it's her." Scott said.

*******
Later That Night...

After a long day at the mall, I just finish showered and were now preparing milk for the girls. My mind isn't at ease. I feel like something bad is happening or about to happen.

"Hey." Brandon said hugging me from the back.

"Hey." I said.

"Why do you look like your mind is uneasy?" He asked and I turn to face him.

"I'm worried about Lesley. I hope you guys are right but I also hope you're wrong." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I've known Lesley forever. I don't wanna believe it. I just wish I could wake up, and this is all a dream." I said as he hugged me.

"Hey, no matter what, I'm always gonna be the same guy you fell in love with. I'm always gonna be by your side." He said.

"I love you." I said sniffing.

"I love you too." He said rubbing my back.

******
Scott's POV...

Ivy and I were both lying in my bed, just talking until we get a phone call.

"Whose calling?" Ivy asked as she raised her head.

"Uhm...its a strange number." I said.

"Answer then. It could be an emergency." She said.

Scott: "Hello?"

Unknown: "Is this Mr Johnson?"

Scott: "Whose calling?"

Unknown: "This is doctor Murray. Your cousin Lesley, she gave me this number. She's in the central hospital. Can you come immediately?"

Scott: "I'll be right there."

I then hung up after saying goodbye and then explain to Ivy whose confused.

"If she's in the hospital then..." She started.

"It really doesn't make any sense." I said throwing on a tshirt.

"Should we inform Brandon and Aria?" She asked.

"They're both tired. Let them rest. If its bad then we'll call them." I said.

"Alright. Let's go." She said throwing on a jeans and tshirt then jacket. We both then quickly run out the room and only to bump into Aria and Brandon whose with Selena and a half asleep Veronica on the sofa.

"I'm guessing they already know." Ivy said.

"Know what?" Aria asked.

"Oh...shit.." Ivy cursed.

"Since you brought it up, where are you guys going so late? It's almost ten." Brandon asked.

"I...why do I need your permission to leave the house?" I asked.

"Because there's a psychotic tigress out there waiting for a change to attack." Brandon said.

"Well that psychotic tigress is lying in the hospital. I just got a call." I said raising my phone.

"What?!" Aria asked.

"We're going, you guys stay with the girls." Ivy said.

"I'm going with you." Aria said.

"You stay with the girls." I said.

"Kevin and Brandon are here." She said.

"They may need a female support." Ivy said.

"Then you stay back, please. Let me go see Lesley...please. I will be feeling so guilty." Aria said in fear, it can be heard.

"Alright. Seems like Kevin won't be awake unless we force him to." Ivy said.

"Alright. Let's get going quickly!" I said. As we were about to walk out Ivy grabbed Aria's hand.

"Huh?" Aria asked.

"Its cold, out there. Take this." Ivy said taking out her jacket and giving it to Aria whose wearing a skinny jeans and tank top. Where was she going this late?

"Thank you." Aria said and Ivy smiled. Blah! Seems like they're closer than ever.

"Let's go." Aria said. I nodded and then headed off.

******
Ivy's POV...

As they left I then turn around to face my sworn enemy.

"Then there were the two people who would kill each other any given time." I said.

"Does it really have to be now? Like right now?" He asked.

"Yes. I should keep reminding you how much hate I have towards you." I said.

"You make that clear everyday. How could I not know it." He said. I then left and went to sit with the girls. I could somehow feel him let out a small laugh.

******
Aria's POV....

I was in the passenger side as Scott was driving, as we made our way to the hospital. I was feeling so guilty.

"Aria? It's okay. He didn't say it was an emergency." Scott said. I then looked at him.

"He also didn't say it wasn't an emergency." I said.

"You need to relax." He said.

"I can't live with myself if anything happens to her. She helped me when I found out about my pregnancy." I then stopped in the sentence when I saw that Scott also had eye contact with me. We both then turn our heads away.

"Is that why you left her home?" He asked.

"At least she was there for me and even regretted it. You didn't..." I then stopped my sentence before finishing it. Scott and I then looked away from each other.

"You really think I don't have any regrets?" He asked.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought that up. It's all in the past. She's already almost eight years." I said.

"Things have changed and became this crazy. Never in a million years would I have thought my once happy family with my parents, cold yet fun big brother would all be the devil's in disguise." He said.

"Yeah well, I didn't actually thought I would get pregnant at seventeen and then marry into a crazy family." I said and then he laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Thank you all for support and patience. Love you all...till next time :)

Click the star and leave your comments below...

Wattpad: @karishma357

Instagram: div_yaaa_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 2.5K 75
"My happiness is like a flower that blooms, but at last, it always shrinks. It taught me, even though the happiness blossom, the misery never fades."...
990K 31.5K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
354K 18.6K 117
"10,000 dollars for my arrest. That's what the media says, anyway." He calls her Rusty. She calls him Blue. But Anna Blake is hiding more behind her...
861K 20.8K 83
Jax "Killer" Jones is the most ruthless man in California, President of the Headless Horseman MC. Every man fears him, every woman wants him. He's th...