My Chemical Romance Oneshots

By smilinggirl13

These are oneshots with our favourite members of the band together with the reader in random situations I cou... More

the party I don't wanna be at and its good outcome [Gerard]
quality time [Frank]
little Emerson is the cutest (though Ray is pretty adorable himself) [Ray]
fuck those fireworks [Mikey]
sleepy boyfriend [Frank]
flowers for my boy[Gerard]
parents can be embarrassing at times [Mikey]
a missing hoodie [Ray]
a trip to hot topic [Gerard]
kisses are the best medicine [Frank]
it's cold outside [Mikey]
do they want me in their band? [Frank]
a wonderful morning [Gerard]
a little midnight snack[Ray]
stargazing [Frank]
I mean, it's definitely easier [Mikey]
most fans' dream (minus the drama) [Ray]
the first step into the right direction [Gerard]
dancing in the snow [Ray]
hello mood swings, my dear friends [Mikey]
ice skating [Gerard]
Did he really forget? [Ray]
I am here [Frank]
bad boy plus cute little brother [Mikey]
the boy in the park [Ray]
window neighbour [Gerard]
rocking around the Christmas tree [Frank]
I'll be home for Christmas [Mikey]
first Christmas together [Ray]
Christmas with Gee [Gerard]
you can bribe me with food [Gerard]
a little break [Mikey]
a bad day with a good ending [Ray]
listening to music shouldn't be so stressing [Frank]
harmless doodles [Frank]
damn uterus [Gerard]
listening to music shouldn't be so stressing pt.2 [Frank]
Oh Joy, Overthinking [Mikey]
it's okay so stop worrying [Ray]
you are the dreamer and we are the dream [Gerard]
I don't feel good [Mikey]
hiding from the world in your arms [Ray]
did you get what you deserve? [Mikey]
let's freak out over something that is totally not worth it [Frank]
rude boyfriend theft [Gerard]
to dye or not to dye [Frank]
midnight visit [Mikey]
boycott love [Gerard]

the new kid and assholes at lunch [Frank]

701 23 82
By smilinggirl13

Physics was the most annoying class in the world. And putting it at eight in the morning was just brutal. Seriously, what were they thinking?

And still, I had gotten myself to school, barely awake in my seat and clinging to my thermos cup full of coffee. On top of that, the stupid teacher was late. Great.

I was doodling something on my blog, hoping to forget my surroundings when someone in front of me cleared their throat quietly.

Already prepared to give a most likely mean response for bothering me, I looked up. I stopped myself early enough because I hadn't seen this boy ever. And for that he didn't need to get yelled at just because I was in a mood.

"Hey, uhm, I wanted to ask if I can sit there maybe?" He pointed to the empty place next to me where I had put my backpack.

I forced a smile on my face because he looked kind of scared of even talking to someone and nodded. "Sure, sit down. What's your name?"

The boy took the seat, staying on the edge of it and playing with his fingers he rested on the table. He was fairly short, maybe an inch taller than me and that was short and had black hair. It looked dyed but I couldn't be sure. His clothes were kind of messy, like he picked the nearest jeans and band shirt he could find in the morning. Kind of cute, I had to admit.

"I'm Frank. Who are you?" Frank introduced himself and glanced at me interested.

"Y/N. You're new, right? Or am I just terrible at remembering faces?" I joked.

Frank giggled, and oh shit, that was an angelic noise. I was so far gone already. Shit. "No, I'm new. We actually moved yesterday and mom wants me to go as soon as possible 'to make friends, you are always so antisocial and stop playing that song'," he put his last words in quotation marks and rolled his eyes.

Now, it was my turn to laugh. "I can tell, that we'll be great friends. Should I show you around and stuff? And what song were you talking about?"

Who knew that making friends was this easy? We chatted eagerly until the teacher came and then we just kept whispering. Although Frank had to introduce himself to the class and it was awful. That poor boy stumbled over his words, suddenly shy again after he just started loosening up to me as we talked.

Red faced, Frank sat back down. Yes, he had to get in front of the class, our teacher was a dragon in human form who had approximately the same age. Frank let his head fall down on the table. "I hate this school already."

I patted his hair. "You'll be fine."

~*~

Over the past weeks, we became inseparable and it turned out that it was even easier to fall in love with him than to befriend him. Well, shit.

Of course, I would never make a move because this friendship was too precious to me to be destroyed by some dumb feelings of mine.

Again, I was sitting in Physics but this time waiting for Frank to show up to endure hell with me together.

Finally, he entered the room, wearing a black sweatshirt with some kind of logo covering the front and the hood pulled over his hair.

Grinning brightly, Frank sat down next to me and put out his things. "Hello, Y/N!"

"Hey, Frankie," I greeted him, smiling because he was cute like this, all happy and not being able to sit still, "why so happy over physics?"

"Look!" And then, Frank pulled down the hood, uncovering his hair. The sides were shaved and bleached blonde while the top remained black. It gave him something badass.

Fascinated, I raised my hand to touch it. "Oh my God, that looks awesome!"

Frank let me destroy the probably wanted messy look and make it really messy. He giggled. "Yes, I love it. Mom finally let me do it!"

He told me excitedly about the dying part and how his neighbour, Gerard who went to another school, had helped him.

At lunch, I was once again waiting for Frank because he had music while I had maths and my class room was closer to the cafeteria than his. I tapped a random rhythm on the table with my fingers, deep in thought.

A blond boy, tall and good built walked in my direction. I brushed it off but he stopped directly in front of me and put on a smile that made me feel slightly uneasy.

"Hey sexy, looking good today," he said, and leaned down on the table.

I was pretty relieved that said table was between us but then he moved closer and stared at me. "Wanna head out and do... other stuff?"

"Uhm, what?" That was the first time that someone talked to me like that and I had no clue how to react.

"I asked" the boy said, getting even closer in my face and staring at my boobs, "if you wanna have some fun with me in the locker room."

Well, that was blunt.

"No, I'd rather like to eat," I declined, being weirded out by the forwardness.

He chuckled and narrowed his eyebrows, trying to look sexy, I presumed. "Come on, baby, I know you'll love it."

"She said no, so piss off." Frank suddenly stood behind him, looking angry and on the verge of pulling him outside.

I sighed in relief but the other one turned around to Frank. "And I didn't ask for your opinion, emo so get lost."

Now, Frank took him by his collar and jerked him away from away from my table.

"Leave her alone," he growled, looking pretty intimidating this angry and with his new look. I wouldn't like to be the reason for his anger.

The guy, half a head taller only snickered. "Or what? You're gonna punch me? For trying to get with your precious little girlfriend? I bet she doesn't even like you that much."

And Frank did punch him. Straight in the face, making his head fall back and his nose start to bleed. "Ah fuck, you asshole!"

I just sat there, staring at them and being in awe and worried at the same time for Frank. The short, adorable boy, who normally couldn't hurt a fly just punched an asshole because he had hit on me and wouldn't leave after a no. And how was I supposed to not want to kiss him now?

Luckily, Frank wasn't immobile like me and took my arm, dragging me out while everyone seemed to be frozen in shock.

We ran outside to the bleachers and hid there. As soon as we sat down, Frank put on a pained expression and shook his fist. "Fuck, that hurt. Never knew that a nose could be this hard."

"You idiot!" I laughed, "Show me your fist. You didn't need to punch him for me."

"I know. But he made you uncomfortable so I wanted him to leave you alone," Frank said, staring me down stubbornly.

I inspected his knuckles that were scratched lightly and leaned over almost in a trance and kissed each one separately to make it better. As I noticed what I did, I looked up, only to see Frank looking at me disbelievingly. I blushed. "Sorry"

Frank kept staring at me and my hands that were holding his with the excuse of helping with the hurting fist. Then, his expression changed to determined.

"Okay, I'm going to tell you something while the adrenaline is still in my system and I feel brave enough," Frank said and took a deep breath.

Oh, that couldn't be good. Would they be moving again? Or did he want to spend less time with me and didn't want to be friends with me anymore? No, then he wouldn't have punched the guy.

"You don't need to say anything back and can walk away if you can't live with that and forget me or something and-"

I slowly got nervous because he was getting nervous. "Frankie, just say it. It can't be that bad, can it? Or are you moving again?"

He shook his head no but refused to raise his head. "I like you, okay? Like more than a friend. And I won't make it weird and totally accept that you don't like me back but I need to get this off my chest."

Internally, I was screaming and jumping up and down with joy. Externally, I was more calm but smiled like an idiot.

"Who said that I don't like you back?" I tried to ask casual but probably sounded way too excited.

Frank's head shot up, eyes wide and a hesitant smile on his lips. "You do?"

"Would I do this if I didn't like you?"

I leaned in and kissed him but gave him time to pull away. The position was kind of awkward and Frank was surprised so he didn't kiss back immediately but when he did, the butterflies in my stomach were going mad. He slowly took his fist out of my hand and pulled me closer to him instead and moved his lips slowly.

The bell interrupted us, scaring us enough to flinch away. Then we erupted in laughter.

"We need to go to class," Frank stated and got up.

We had English now and on the way there, Frank laced our fingers together and refused to let go of them throughout the lesson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 7K 199
•Female, male, enby and gender neutral reader •Any kind of ones (fluff, smut, angst, etc) •Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Killjoys oneshots [READ THE INTRO BEFO...
41.3K 754 22
just a few delinquents at school 😇 A Gerard way x reader, however there will be some drama with other boys. I will try to make it a good read. Sorry...
119K 2.3K 58
Who doesn't love to write fanfics about their favorite band? *finished*
6.3K 184 32
male reader & nonbinary reader finished