Fate I

By kirariidol

In the far eastern continent laid the infamous, imperial Kou Empire. Its land stretched farther than any othe... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC
XCI
XCII
XCIV
XCV
XCVI
XCVII
XCVIII
XCIX
C
CI
CII
CIII
CIV
CV
CVI
CVII
CVIII
CIX
CX
CXI
CXII
CXIII
CXIV
CXV
CXVI
CXVII
CXVIII
CXIX
CXX
CXXI
CXXII
CXXIII
CXXIV
CXXV
CXXVI
CXXVII
CXXVIII
CXXIX
CXXX
CXXXI
CXXXII
CXXXIII
CXXXIV
CXXXV
CXXXVI
CXXXVII
CXXXVIII
CXXXIX
CXL
CXLI
CXLII
CXLIII
CXLIV
CXLV
CXLVI
CXLVII
CXLVIII
CXLIX
CL
CLI
CLII
CLIII
CLIV
CLV
CLVI
CLVII
CLVIII
CLIX
CLX
CLXI
CLXII
CLXIII
CLXIV
CLXV
CLXVI
CLXVII
CLXVIII
CLXIX
CLXX
CLXXI
CLXXII
CLXXIII
CLXXIV
CLXXV
CLXXVI
CLXXVII
CLXXVIII
CLXXIX
CLXXX
CLXXXI
CLXXXII
CLXXXIII
CLXXXIV
CLXXXV
CLXXXVI
CLXXXVII
CLXXXVIII
CLXXXIX
CXC
CXCI
CXCII
CXCIII
CXCIV
CXCV
CXCVI
CXCVII
CXCVIII
CXCIX
CC

XCIII

453 21 3
By kirariidol

Deep inside the Lily Palace, there was another Hall specially built as a bathhouse. With a large bath that was the size of the Imperial Court itself, it was an elegant and grand space made of gold accessories and white marble. Preservation magic was cast onto the Hall, making sure that it didn't grow weary over time and so that it didn't need to be constantly cleaned. Lilies floated atop the water surface as steam rose in the Hall, shrouding the place in a mist of white.

Lucy furrowed her brows, her cheeks slightly flushed as she sat there in the bath after Tomoyo had washed her body and excused herself. "Did it really need to be like this?" she asked.

"Yes," Kouen answered, his face nuzzling against hers, his voice breathing softly into her ear.

"But...isn't this uncomfortable?"

"I don't see how it is."

"There's more than enough space here. You don't need to be so close," Lucy glanced behind her.

"No," he adamantly refused.

Lucy pulled her lips into a tight line. Sitting in between his legs with her back to him, his arms were firmly wrapped around her as the two sat there in the bath together. Their bodies were firmly pressed against each other as beads of water trickled down their skin from the steam. It was warm enough as is but the position they were in just made the heat all the more unbearable. Kouen glanced at her, her long, silky blonde hair flowing about as the nape of her neck and skin was entirely visible. A lock of her hair dangled slightly, sending drops of water rippling onto the surface and he gulped. He traced a finger down her back and Lucy widened her eyes, letting out a soft shriek.

"K-Kouen?!" she exclaimed, her face a bright red and her eyes swirling in a panic.

Seeing her reaction, his cheeks flushed slightly, wondering just how much cuter she could get. She was like a little white bunny and no matter how many times he teased her, he never got tired of it. But right now, rather than wanting a laugh, he desired something else. Noticing the lust and passion in his eyes, Lucy flushed a deep red, unable to escape from those eyes which looked only at her.

Placing his lips against her bare skin, he trailed along the nape of his neck and Lucy widened her eyes before shutting them as she felt his lips gently trace the surface of her skin. His goatee brushed slightly against her and he glanced up with a pair of fervent crimson eyes as he watched her body tremble from his touch. He stuck out a tongue and licked her and she immediately widened her eyes. Clutching his arm which was firmly wrapped around her, she let out a gasp and leaned back into his chest, her honey-brown eyes flickering softly with pleasure.

"N-No," she stammered. "Not in here."

"Why not?" he asked and continued to lick her before softly nibbling her skin, leaving a hickey.

Lucy held back a moan and glanced back at him. "B-Because..."

"If we get dirty, we can just wash again," he said, leaving another hickey. "So," he gazed at her with a burning, aching desire and whispered low into her ear, "let's do it."

Lucy hesitated and noticing her hesitation, he planted a soft kiss on the side of her head and held her affectionately in his embrace.

"It's fine if we don't go all the way," he said. "I promised you. I won't touch you until you want me to so," he looked into her eyes, "until you allow it, I won't go all the way with you."

"Kouen..."

"But," he gave a rather embarrassed and ashamed look, "I can't really help my body's natural response. Since," Lucy widened her eyes as she felt something hard poke at her back, "in front of you, I can barely control myself."

Looking down into the water with a flushed face, she brought a hand over his arm and looked up at him.

"Just..." she said embarrassingly. "Try not to go overboard like last time."

Kouen widened his eyes and held her close. "That," he grinned, "I can't promise."

Lucy turned her head around and opened her mouth in opposition. "Kou-!"

But, before she could so much as say anything, his lips met hers, muffling whatever words she had planned to say. His lips ravaged hers and forcing her mouth open, he stuck his tongue in, their tongues entangling and their saliva intermingling with one another's. He loosened his hold on her as he moved his hands up to her chest, fondling her large, plump breasts. Fiddling with her nipples, he pinched it and Lucy let out a muffled moan. Kouen opened his eyes to look at her and softened his eyes as his cheeks flushed a rosy hue. He continued to kiss her while watching her reaction as he continued to fondle her breasts and could only think about how cute she was as she desperately tried to hide the pleasure.

He was completely turned on.

His large, erect member continued to poke at her back and seeing his flushed face and feeling how hot and hard his lower member was, she could tell just how much he desired her. Making his way down, his rough yet gentle fingers rubbed her clitoris and a low, pleasurable moan escaping her mouth. Even in the bath, he could feel just how wet she was. He continued to play with her clitoris and breast and as time began to pass, he could feel her body become hotter and her breathing become more ragged. Her body was now trembling and her legs were quaking with each stroke and inserting a finger into her entrance, she widened her eyes and came, squirting into the bath. Since their first night together, it had been about a year and in that time, neither had touched the other and deep down, she was aware of his desire for her but had always refused and how many nights did he go pleasuring himself to just the thought of her. Moreover, it would be a lie to say that she didn't think of wanting to do it with him since there was no way she could not think about him with his constant, intimate displays of affection.

Her body shuddered and noticing his hard member, Lucy stood up and bending down, leaned in and kissed him. Kouen softened his eyes, immediately taken by her sudden boldness and he returned the kiss, roughening it. But, he gritted his teeth and gave a low grunt as he felt her thin, slender and soft fingers wrap around his erect lower half.

He sat on the ledge of the bath, his lower body now fully exposed, and Lucy bent down and placed his member into her mouth. Kouen shut his eyes from the pleasure as he felt the soft touch of her lips and the warmness of her mouth and tongue upon his erect member. The feeling was indescribable. He still remembered the feeling of being inside her but this was completely new and different. Lucy nibbled at the tip of his penis before licking down his shaft and engulfing it all as it hit the back of her throat. Using her tongue as she continued to blow him off, she soon got used to the movement and Kouen stared at her in a passionate daze, just wondering where she had learned these moves from since in the Kou Empire, it was common knowledge for the man to lead and the woman to be subservient. Such movements were considered vulgar but in Kouen's eyes, he could care less for right now, she was absolutely erotic.

"Lucy... any more and I'll..." he shuddered.

Feeling him grow larger inside her mouth, her pace quickened and unable to hold back, Kouen placed his hands at the side of her head and bucked his hips, catching her by surprise as he shot his load deep inside her throat. Lucy quivered as she swallowed the hot gush of semen and releasing her, Kouen panted.

"S-Sorry," he quickly made his way to her, checking to make sure that she was all right.

But, as he saw her, he watched Lucy sit there in the bath as she gulped down the remaining bits of his seed, a portion of it trailing down the side of her mouth. Her honey-brown eyes looked up at him in a daze and her luscious pink lips were slightly parted as if wanting more. Her cleavage was visible at the surface and the faint outline of her hourglass figure was visible through the water. He gulped and almost instantly, he was erect again. His eight-inch member stood proudly and taking her, he carried her in his arms and laid her against the edge of the bath.

"D-Don't..." she glanced behind her.

"Ah," he said and leaned in close. "I'll keep my word to you. I won't go all the way."

Lucy gulped and he positioned himself at her entrance. Grabbing her hip, he closed her legs and began moving, his member rubbing against her wet, dripping lower lips. Lucy closed her eyes and furrowed her brow, her breathing becoming ragged as she felt his pulsating, hot member rub continuously at her and her wetness made it feel all the much better. Rubbing against her entrance and her clit, her insides were beginning to ache with a burning desire for it to enter her. The feeling of their first night surfaced to her mind and she shut her eyes, remembering how hard and fiercely he had pounded her, his large member hitting her cervix each time. But, her feelings were still unclear and so, before she fully understood them, she couldn't give all of herself to him. If she did, that was simply too cruel and unfair to him.

Leaning in, Lucy turned her head to him and the two's lips engaged in a fierce, fervent exchange as Kouen's pace began to quicken up. He continued to thrust and with each thrust, her chest bounced and her mind began to cloud up. It was dangerous. She was getting wetter each second, her juices beginning to pour and at any possible moment, it was possible for him to enter her by mistake. Yet, somehow, at the thought of that prospect, she didn't seem to mind much.

This...feels too good! she gritted her teeth.

Kouen furrowed his brows and began to thrust harder for she simply felt too good. Her body was simply heavenly but even then, the only person who could make him so hard was her. If it were anyone else with the same body before him, he wouldn't even bat an eye. Not to mention, through each kiss, he could feel the clear intent of her feelings and affections. Though she may not want to go all the way, having his feelings returned was more than enough — even if it was just a fraction of his.

"You feel so good," he grunted, his voice a hoarse whisper.

"Eh?" Lucy widened her eyes as her face blushed a beet red and feeling her legs squeeze tighter, Kouen gritted his teeth.

"No good," he said. "I'm going to cum, Lucy."

"M-Me, too," Lucy gasped as he began to thrust even faster. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cuuummm!"

She bit her lip and shut her eyes as she came a second time, Kouen's load shooting onto the floor before he straightened himself and shot his remaining load onto her back. Quivering at her knees, Lucy slumped down back into the bath, unable to continue holding herself up, and collapsed into the water, sending the water splashing. She laid against the bath ledge, her blonde hair floating atop the water and Kouen bent down.

"Sorry. I was a bit too rough," he leaned in close and held her in his arms.

Lucy turned her head slightly to him and he nuzzled his face against hers and furrowed his brows in an apologetic look. She caressed his face and smiled and seeing that smile of hers, that was enough.

"Let's clean you up and continue this somewhere else," he stood up and made his way back to the shower.

"Eh?" Lucy widened her eyes in surprise. "We're continuing?!"

Kouen furrowed his brows and gave an amusing smirk. "Did you really think two times would be enough for me?"

"T-That's..." she blushed.

"We're continuing," he fastened his hold on her and grinned. "And I'm not letting you go until I'm satisfied."

Lucy flushed an even deeper red as she opened her mouth, wanting to say something but no words came out. Kouen laughed at her amusing expression and planted an affectionate kiss on her head and she pouted.

"You're so unfair," she glared at him.

Kouen gave a light-hearted chuckle and set her down on the seat as he reached for the sponge and soap. "Perhaps I'm doing it on purpose? That way," he took a lock of her golden hair and kissed it, his crimson eyes locked onto hers, "you won't ever be able to escape from me."

Lucy stared at him before looking away in embarrassment. He laughed and went on to wash her body as she quietly sat there.

"Even so," she murmured.

"Hm?"

"Even so, I'll still stay by your side," she said. "Even without acting so affectionate, I'll still continue to stay by your side. Since," she glanced at him, her eyes aglow with endearment, "that's what I've decided."

Kouen widened his eyes and parted his lips. Reaching out a hand, he grabbed her head and planted a kiss on her lips, catching her by surprise, before releasing her and holding her tightly in his embrace.

"K-Kouen?"

"God," he laughed before turning his head into the nape of her neck, a fond and hopeless affectionate smile on his lips, "rather than me being unfair, I'm the one who should say those words right back at you. You really know how to rile me up."

"I-It isn't on purpo-!"

"I know," he held her tighter. "Which is one of the things I love about you. Only you," his voice became but a soft whisper, "will ever hold my affection."

Lucy stared into his eyes and caressing her face, he slowly leaned in and planted his lips on hers, his arm snaking around her waist and holding her close. Softening her eyes, she closed her eyes as a tear streamed down her face. Bringing her arms up and wrapping it around his neck, the kiss that they exchanged was full of passion and endearment as their hearts beat in resonance. In each other's eyes, no one could replace the other and no one could ever make them feel the way that they do with each other.

"Lucy," Kouen slowly broke away from the kiss, a thin stream of saliva trailing down.

Lucy glanced down and noticed his hard, erect member as it twitched ever-so-slightly as if begging to be touched by her. Pursing her lips, she averted her eyes in embarrassment and reached for the showerhead and Kouen grinned, rinsing the remaining bubbles off of her.

"It seems like I really won't be able to control myself tonight."

"At least have some restraint," Lucy pouted, hitting him on the chest.

Kouen laughed to himself, not minding it at all for her punches felt like nothing. Having rinsed her off, he immediately placed his night robe on and it was during times like these that he thought of the Empire's clothes as a pain. Fastening the sash around his waist, he gently placed on Lucy's robes to which she fastened the sash at her chest herself and Kouen stared at her in deep thought.

"Kouen?" she glanced up at him.

"Since we're going to take your clothes off again, is there a need to dress yourself?"

Lucy stared at him before slowly turning into a bright, tomato red as she repeatedly hit his chest, wondering how he could get away with saying such words.

"O-Of course!" she exclaimed. "We're on the Lily Palace grounds but the Bath Hall is still a few distances away from the Lily Palace! No matter how turned on you are, at least have some decency! There's no way I can walk around naked! Besides, Kuugen and Tomoyo are still out there?"

"So if those two weren't here, then it'd be fine?" he smirked, taking her up into his arms.

"That's not what I mean!" she argued before giving up and wrapping her arms around him. "You're such a pervert."

He grinned. "Yet I managed to have this world's most gentle and capable girl be my wife. Don't worry. I'm only a pervert for you."

Lucy widened her eyes and crumpled in defeat in his arms. "Saying those words with that face is just too unfair."

He laughed. "Then I'm glad I was born into a family with such good genes. But either way, even without such a face, you'd probably love me either way."

She stared at him before giving a meek nod, her cheeks a rosy hue. "Yeah. I think I would've still fallen for you."

Kouen widened his eyes, having not expected an answer from her but now that he heard it, his heart skipped a beat and he smiled fondly as he carried her back to the Lily Palace with Lucy holding fast onto him. Understanding the situation, Tomoyo and Kuugen had excused themselves, closing the gate to the Lily Palace and excusing all servants and guards that were stationed in the vicinity, leaving the two of them to themselves and placing a protective barrier around the entire grounds of the Lily Palace. Making his way to her room, he lifted the transparent white curtains with elegant golden patterns that hung from the ceiling and surrounded the large, circular canopy bed. Placing her gently down onto the mattress, he climbed on top of her and closed the curtains. He planted his lips on hers, his movements rough and passionate as his hands skillfully slid down her body. Lucy wrapped her arms around him and her body instinctively pressed itself against his muscular chest and perfectly-shaped abs. Roughening his kiss, their saliva entangling, Lucy felt her body once again begin to burn with an aching desire and Kouen furrowed his brows, a lustful expression in his eyes as he pressed his knee against her entrance, earning a jolt and moan from her.

She was dripping wet and he smirked. "From just a kiss, you're already so wet."

Lucy panted as she looked up at him with feverish eyes, her chest heaving up and down. "It's because...Kouen's lips and tongue feel really good."

He widened his eyes as a shiver went down his spine and he pulled his lips into an excited smirk. She really was too erotic and there was no way he could keep himself in check if she was going to be this honest and cute.

"It seems like we share the same feeling."

Placing an arm beside her, he leaned in once more and kissed her, unable to get enough of her soft, luscious lips and warm, dripping tongue which continued to pull him in. Kneading his knee gently at her crotch, her hips began to move on its own, grinding against him as her kiss deepened. Kouen could feel her juices just dripping from his knee and his boner was already dripping with pre-cum at the prospect of entering her. He could feel her grip on him tightening and applying a bit more pressure, a muffled moan escaped her mouth before she came, her body shuddering from the pleasure.

"You really are beautiful, Lucy," he said, admiring her perfect hourglass figure and how she still managed to remain pure as a white lily.

"Kouen..."

Noticing his boner, she slowly sat up and making her way over to him, she took his large, erect member into her hand and began stroking his shaft up and down. He furrowed his brows and sat there, watching her take him into her mouth as her saliva trickled down with each blow. This was only her second time doing this and yet, her technique was insane. Without doing anything, it seemed as if her mouth knew all his weak spots and her tongue hit them all. Not to mention, the hotness of her breath and her warm and moist tongue made it feel all the better. He could feel himself hitting the back of her throat and rather than gagging, she continued to take him all in and he could only shudder in excitement. Noticing her bottom which rocked ever-so-slightly with each blow and the juices dripping from it, he reached over and stuck a finger into her entrance, surprising her. Maneuvering his position, he was now below her and had a clear view of her bottom. How pristine and pink it looked and he blew it, sending her jolting in pleasure.

But, she continued to move her mouth as Kouen stuck his tongue out and began to ravage her lower half, licking her at all her weak and sensitive spots. He stuck a finger in and began to finger her, riling her up even more as her juices gushed out. He stuck another finger in and Lucy's eyes began to grow hazy, her pace quickening up as her mind began to grow blank. Kouen gritted his teeth as he leaned back and thrust his hips, shooting his semen deep down into the back of her throat once again. Lucy slowly swallowed it and breaking away, she gasped for air before nibbling the tip and going at it again after seeing that he was still hard.

"You really want it, don't you?"

She continued to lick at him. "It's just, even after cumming, you're still this hard and," she furrowed her brows as she looked at it twitch from the slightest sensation of her mouth, "it looks painful."

He chuckled. "Well, you are right about the last part. But," he took her by the chin and kissed her, gazing deep into her eyes, "it's only reacting this way because of you."

"Eh?" she blinked.

"You really don't understand how a man's body works, do you?" he gave a hopeless sigh, thinking about how it was already a miracle that he managed to convey his feelings across to her. "No man wouldn't get hard after seeing the woman they love lay bare before them. Lucy Heartfilia, you're the reason why I'm suffering right now," he pouted slightly, his eyes flickering with deep and hopeless affection. "So take responsibility."

Lucy blushed before glancing at his stiff boner. "So the reason why it's so hard is because of me?"

"What other reason could there be?" he said, caressing her face and stuck a thumb into her mouth, feeling the softness of her tongue. "No matter how many beautiful flowers there are, there's only one flower in my eye and only flower that I desire."

He softened his eyes as a soft blush rose to his cheeks, completely enamored by her. Just as he was about to say something, Lucy spoke up, her fingers still holding his erect member and her eyes focused on it in a daze.

"No wonder it looked completely different from Kaede's."

"Eh?"

"Eh?" Lucy blinked her eyes.

He stared at her with a blank face, a shadow cast over his eyes as he simply sat there with a slightly gaping mouth. Lucy tilted her head and blinked her eyes, wondering if she had said something wrong for him to have such a blank expression as if he was trying to comprehend the meaning of life, his spirit spiraling into oblivion.

"Kaede took care of me a lot when Sebas wasn't there during our travels and so, we often bathed together," she said. "I was aware of a man's body part but Kaede's was the first one I saw and it didn't look that much different from the anatomy books. So I was a bit surprised to see yours so erect and stiff."

Kouen face-palmed himself and gave a low, deep groan as he sighed in utter frustration.

"Kouen?"

"So that was it," he said before glancing at her, his crimson eyes flickering with a hint of jealousy and anger. "Do you...still take baths together?"

"Mn!" she grinned happily and a large boulder came tumulting down onto his shoulders. "With Kuugen, too!"

Another boulder smashed into the previous one and Kouen's face was now completely shadowed as he looked at the mattress. He was an idiot. Knowing how dense Lucy was, he should've expected something like this to happen and he could only punch himself in the face for not having set up precautions for it.

"And Yamato Tomoyo didn't say anything?"

"Tomoyo adamantly refused but she didn't say anything. She simply came into the bath fully-clothed with me to clean me," Lucy said. "She did see Kaede's body but there wasn't really much of a reaction. Though, she did seem a bit flustered."

Kouen stared at her and the only one thought came into mind. He either has a really well-built figure underneath that slender appearance or he either has a larger one than mine, he furrowed his brows before narrowing his eyes. It's definitely the former. Judging from Lucy's reaction, it definitely is, he nodded his head, convincing himself. But, nevertheless, he stared at her.

"Kouen?"

He pulled his lips into a firm line and took her up into his arms and placed her on top of him. "So my Imperial Noble Consort took a bath with another man without me knowing?" he placed a hand at her waist, intertwining his fingers with hers before biting down on her chest. "You've become daring, Lucy."

Lucy widened her eyes as she threw her head back, the sensation from their first night returning as she remembered the marks he branded on her. Her body quivered and trembled and Kouen held her tight, tracing his thumb across her lips.

"It's not like that..."

"So revealing your naked body to another man besides your husband isn't a big deal?"

"But Kaede isn't another man. He's," she said, quivering as he licked her nipple before flinching as he nibbled it, "a friend!"

"Is that so?" he smirked in victory.

Nevertheless, he was still bitter at the fact that Kaede had seen more of her body than he ever had and imagining the smug expression on his face, that irked him all the more. He bit down on her chest again and Lucy held fast onto him as her nipples hardened and her legs collapsed, her entrance landing on his shaft. Kouen flinched a bit from the sudden pleasure and gently moving her hair to the side, he licked her neck, sending shudders down her body.

"But, you really need to have more self-awareness, Lucy," he said. "You don't have any idea how many people lust after you, both men and women, even though you're my Imperial Noble Consort.

"Y-You're just imagining things. There's...no way...that's truemmnnhhh," she moaned as he proceeded to tease every part of her body and marking it as his.

Kouen furrowed his brows. "You really are oblivious."

"Wha-"

He pushed her down onto the bed and kissed her, their lips and tongue engaging in a fierce and passionate exchange as he exerted his dominance over her. Her body trembled as her lower mouth grew wetter by the second, aching for his tongue to be somewhere else. Breaking away, he spread her legs and lowering himself, he placed his mouth at her pussy and begin licking away and arching her back, she gasped in pleasure.

"Mnnnaahhhh!" she moaned.

After climaxing three times, her body was more sensitive than usual and so with just one lick, she could feel her mind going blank again as another orgasm pushed forward. She tried to push his head away but he remained steadfast and soon, she felt another torrent of pleasure wash over her and Kouen licked his lips as he stood on his knees, gazing at her figure with a lustful and fierce gaze. But behind that, there was burning jealousy and Lucy stared at him. She reached her hands out to him and pulled him down onto him, surprising him.

"I'm not as oblivious as you think I am," she said and kissed him to which he widened his, clearly bewildered. "Since, I do know the importance of what it means to engage in this kind of act. I wouldn't do this with anyone else besides Kouen."

He stared at her and seeing the firm, adamant look in her eyes, he grinned and wrapped his arms around her, flipping her over so that she was now on top of him, her hands pressed against his chest.

"You really are too much," he gave a hopeless smile, his cheeks a rosy hue as he kissed her, his arms wrapped around her as he began to move his hips, his shaft grinding against her wet entrance.

"Mnahhh!" she moaned, her honey-brown eyes melting with pleasure.

"From now on, don't bathe with them," he ordered. "The only person who can see your bare body is me. No one else, not even your lady-in-waiting can."

"That's unreas-!"

He shut her up with a kiss and Lucy closed her eyes, unable to refuse him.

"If you really want to bathe with someone, just call for me," he smirked. "I'd be more than willing."

She blushed a furious red and Kouen chuckled and Lucy stared at him from underneath her lashes.

"Only..." she murmured. "Only if you promise not to do anything."

Kouen perked up, his member growing larger and harder as he brought a hand over her head and held her to his chest, his hips rocking back and forth as his member ground over her entrance, sending her shivering in pleasure.

"That..." he closed his eyes and gave a defeated grin, "I can't promise."

"Ko-!"

His member slipped against her clitoris as she made a sudden move to get up and her knees gave out, causing her to collapse on top of him. She had orgasmed again and Kouen smiled, holding her tight.

"You're mine," he whispered into her ear. "And tonight, don't think that I'll be letting you go."

Her body shuddered and for the entire night all the way till the next day, he pleasured her relentlessly without stopping with the only break being a water break. His stamina was endless and by the end of it, Lucy was left broken, her entire body shuddering and completely covered with his seed. Yet, he continued to caress her and embrace her, his touch gentle and affectionate which only made her love him all the more for who could not love such a man who looked at you as if you were the only reason he needed to exist?

Throughout the entire night, the two held each other's hands without ever letting go. He promised to himself. No matter what, he would never let go of this hand which had reached out to him. The hand which he reached out to grasp, unwilling to let go, and had started this cruel and tragic fate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Trust By eff_off

Fanfiction

48.6K 1.7K 37
Fairy Tail betrayed her. She knew that she was weak, she knew that she was useless, but she always tried harder, she always did better than before a...
1.1K 39 27
"She was once Innocent until she was thrown into a pit. Stolen from her homeland" - Ugo Guardian Of The Sacred Palace Working to your hands bl...
377K 10.5K 49
Natsu is the richest in his country. He rules Dragneel inc. Kind is how he grew up. Cold is what he became. He has his moments, yet one wrong thing c...
58.5K 2.3K 19
A Fairy Tail FanFiction~ Princess Lucy. King Natsu. Both had exceeding power. Both were after the other. When Natsu was a child, King Igneel's reign...