Jamanchu (ongoing)

By SrikandiAsiaLove

A mix of reality and imaginary love story. Inspired by perfect chemistry on and off screen of Lee Min-Ho & Ki... More

SHE
HE
SILVER CHARM
GOLDEN NIGHT
POP ART
MUSE
KING
LAND AND SEA
HAUNT
CAP
PEAK
MISSING
ITCHY
FALL
SWAY
SLOW
GREEN
PICTURE
ACHE
TURBULENT
THE NOTE
DECEMBER
BRUISED
SUNRISE
STAY
HOME
FROZEN
MORN
DOOR
GASP
GAMES
EPIC
BABY
DATE
SENT
TIDE
SAYS
CRAZY
REAL
NAKED
UNBREAKABLE
FIRE
SEXY
FATE
COOL
EMPTY
DEEP
HOT AND WET
YOUR THOUGHTS
BUSTED!
CONFIRM
DIRTY
YOURS
PLAN
WHENEVER
GIRLFRIEND
PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE
BECAUSE
DEAD
DOUBT
DAFFODILS
DAUGHTER
BOYFRIEND
ARASSEO
NO REPLY
DAWN
TODAY
MISS V
SUE
LEFT
DARN!
LOVE LUST
FAINT
EXPECT
MEMORY
PAST
LUCK
TREAT
WISH
STOP
HERO
SECOND LEAD
BOND
WHITE
RING
PROMISE
TRUST
FAITH
LOST
HELPLESS
REEL REAL
BEAUTIFUL
VC.
STOLEN
PERFECT
BREAK
ALWAYS
REAL DEAL
STRONGEST
TO THE BONE

TRUTH OR DARE

2.3K 100 193
By SrikandiAsiaLove

~Everything, in time~
-nn-

Jan 3, 2020
LMH Apartment
7am, bedroom

"Yeobseyo"

"MinHo-Yah.. Are you going out with BS again?"

"Mwo??!!"

Chingu..
jinjihage??!
What time is it?
You woke me up for this??
Unbelievable!!
And where did you get that idea?
Are you kidding me?
I have enough of it
Ridiculously annoying!

"Yaaaaah!! I am dating KGE now!" he shouted.

LMH was too irritated by the question that made him unconsciously shouted. He totally forgot that KGE was sleeping beside him.

KGE startled to wake up.

JIW was silent on the other line of the phone.

Thunderous laughter.

JIW laughed too loud in thrill then said,

"Whaaaaaa.. MinHo-Yah!! jinjihage?? Aigooooo... Dude! Hahahaha.. That is just TITANIC!!! GIGANTIC!!! MEGA!!! Omoooo... This dating news will only shake the whole universe!! Hahaha... " JIW excited voice was even louder than LMH's irritated shout.

KGE eyes were bulging out now and she started to punch LMH's arm. He grabbed her hand and grinning mischievously.

"Shake your head, Chingu!! You know that this is highly confidential!! But to shut your mouth, I dare you to hear the truth. And now just give it a rest to that ridiculous question! Jinjihage!!" his tone was hard but it was full of confidence and happiness at the same time.

LMH giggled to the blushful KGE beside him who was covering her face with her hands. She was too embarrassed, that LMH just confirmed their dating to his most significant and bestest old buddy. And he was one of the top Hallyu's actors as well. She felt uncanny somehow.

LMH stroked her head while he was still on the phone with JIW to make her ease. She sat closer to him for a clearer hearing, though. Curious.

"Arasseo Chingu! Let this beautiful truth be my burden to bear. Chughahae, chingu! I'm the happiest old friend here. Just be happy... And well..be scandalous!! Hahahaha.."

"Gamsahabnida, IlWoo-yah! Will do.. She said hi!" and he giggled mischievously as KGE pinched his thigh.

"Whoaaaa.. That's just scandalous already.. Time to retreat then, before I witness some awesome things that will become my other burdens." his laugh never finished when he bid LMH goodbye and sent his regards to KGE.

"Imino!! What did you do??" she hissed as she covered her head with the blanket now.

"I did what every proud boyfriend does.. Let me see your face now, baby.." LMH teased her as he tried to remove the blanket from her head. She tightened her grip on the blanket.

"Aniyo!" she refused him from under the blanket. He laughed now. And let her kept her head hidden while he put his arm around her covered body.

"We'll be having our busiest days again tomorrow. I wonder how we would started the filming again, now that we have left Lee Gon and Tae Eul too far behind us." he grinned.

"What do you mean?" still from under the blanket. LMH put his head on her covered head. He sighed.

"They still have a long way to go for falling in their deep love...while I'm already drowning deeper.." his tone deepened now.

"Sanbaenim.. Is that your lines for Lee Gon??" she giggled when she thought that LMH was cheesy.

"Wae? It's LMH.. Lee Gon is just not my equal opponent yet!" he started to pulled out her blanket. This time he was succeeded. KGE face was too cute with her shyness and tangled bedhead. He pinched her blushing cheek.

"Hahahha..you just so cute, baby. I'm missing you already now. I can't imagine our days forward. Must be too hard for us to be able to stay like this." he let her head leaned on his shoulder now.

"I know.. I miss you too.. Imino.." she kissed his bare shoulder tenderly. And continued saying, "Lee Gon and Tae Eul will be so much better when they are finally falling.. Because we both don't need to act that hard to portray their feelings." she smiled as she pressed her cheek on his shoulder.

"Aren't you just the wisest? You can always give me your best reasoning. You're one of a kind, KGE-sshi." then he put his hand on her nape and kissed her head.

"I'm sleepy.." she said curtly when her eyes started to close again.

"My sleepy head baby.. Let's let you sleep now. I'll be at the shower.." he gently laid her head down on the pillow and looked down at her sleepy face,

"Sleep tight, GoEun-nie.. Let's enjoy today to the fullest. I love you." and he kissed her lips with every tender feeling he got in his heart.

She dozed off instantly.
What a baby.
He smiled.

Beep

"MinHo-Yah, tomorrow is the first filming after Christmas and New Year's holidays. All the new scripts and schedules are ready. I'll send them all today."

... Typing...
"Arasseo Noona. I got the soft copies already, and been practicing the dialogues too. No worries."

... Sent...

Beep

" Have you checked the schedules? Some are revised due to the weather forecast. Your first week will be the busiest. They set it up before the snow starts to fall. Except for Seoul's locations."

...Typing...
"I'll check the revised later. How much it changed?"

... Sent...

Beep
"Much. Especially your timeline with GoEun-ah. You two need more than a week to finally have your scenes together. So you know."

Mwo??
A week??
Jinjihage??

... Typing...
"Noted Noona. I'll be professional. No problem."

... Sent...

Beep

"You better be! Don't whine or complain to me! And GoEun-ah probably loves the idea of a week seperation. So she can be free from her clingy spoiled boyfriend!"

... Typing...
"Yaaahh.. Noona.. How do you know that I'm a clingy and spoiled boyfriend?? Did you put some wiretap in my apartment? Aigoo.. How much did you hear?? Don't tell me!!.. I can sue you Noona!"

... Sent...

He giggled.
And went to shower.
He didn't bother to wait his sister's reply. He knew she would be annoyed.
Very much annoyed.

Beep

"You brat!!"

KGE snored softly.

*****

LMH Apartment
11am, bedroom

KGE was alone in the bedroom since LMH went out to the grocery. She just finished her dressing and tidying up the room.

Ascending ring tone
Incoming Call
Mr.Ma

"Yeobseyo Mr. Ma." KGE answered the call cheerfully.

"KGE-sshi, joh-eun achim! I'm sorry to bother you this early. I just got the email from the Mind Bridge, they need to see you today." his voice a little rush and sounded worry. But since KGE didn't say anything, he continued saying,

"They would love to have a photo session for the upcoming promotion long before the official schedule at the end of this month. I know it sounds like some unscheduled session. But this one is very important. They want to make some teaser for their new brand representative. For you." he exhaled after giving KGE all the reasons for the sudden request.

"Do you mean that I have to meet them now? Today?" KGE was still confused. She frowned. Why so sudden?

"I'm not sure why they expedite the meeting and their teaser photo session. But you are required to come. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, KGE-sshi."

"I see.. Arasseo.. Well, what can I say? Let's meet them up. What time this meeting will be held? Guess I need to get ready now." she sighed. She was really unhappy with this unplanned schedule, but she was a professional and a reliable actress. This kind of matter happened sometimes.

"Shall I send you Mr. Goe to make a receive for you?" Mr. Ma relieved voice was too obvious.

"Wait, what time should we meet them? It's 11am now." she got a little worried since LMH wasn't home yet.

"It's at 3pm. The photo shoots will be around 7pm in their office. So yes, we are going to have a long and busy hours with them. Any problems, KGE-sshi?" he asked curiously.

"Nothing, it's alright. Send me Mr. Goe to my place at 1.30pm." she firmly said.

KGE really needed all her time to make this unplanned meeting and photo session went well. She had to got to her place before 1pm.

Calling
LMH sanbae

1..2..3..4..5

No answer

She tried to call him 5 times but he probably just busy with the groceries and stuffs. She exhaled heavily.

... Typing...
"Sanbaenim.. I got an urgent meeting with Mind Bridge just now. It's unplanned. I have to be at home around 1pm. I will be having a photo shoots for their teasers around 7pm. I guess I won't be able to see you. I'll call you when all is done. I love you."

... Sent...

So it is..
The busy days just started
And their plans just all changed
Today's lunch, dinner and movie..
Just another wishes that unfulfilled
How would it be in the near future?
So it is..
Being an actress, an actor, a model, an ambassador, a brand representative.. really come with the price...
Somehow you should always be ready to sacrifice your own happiness..
You have to leave your beloved ones..
Almost always....
No..
Always...

30 minutes later

Incoming call
Mr. Cha

"Yeobseyo.. Mr. Cha, I'll be downstairs in 5 minutes."

She stood in front of the main door with all her turbulent emotions before leaving.

Imino..
I'm sorry..
I have to go..
And leave you..
I hope you understand..
I promise I will call you soon..

And she went home. She sat in silence. A heavy mind and missing heart were all she got now.

It all comes with the price.
This is my price.

..Music is playing..
'Home'
Michael Bublé

...
And I'm surrounded by
A million people
I still feel alone
Oh, let me go home
Oh, I miss you, you know
Let me go home
I've had my run
Baby, I'm done
I gotta go home
Let me go home
It'll all be all right
I'll be home tonight
I'm coming back home
...

KGE thought that she shouldn't let the Playlist played automatically.

Why this song?
It makes me even gloomy...
I miss you, Imino..
I miss my home..
I have to let go..
And I haven't even started all the busiest and craziest days of works...

Beep

"I'm home baby, but you're not here. I miss you. "

Imino..

*****

LMH Apartment
7pm, kitchen

Microwave buzzing
Water boiling

LMH was sitting quietly while waiting for his frozen Gourmet Hamburg Steak. He bought fresh vegetables and meat today, for two. But he was going to eat alone now, unfortunately.

Since it definitely wasn't a fun anymore to cook all the fresh food he bought, he'd rather eat the frozen food now.

He got up slowly to put the noodles in the boiling water. He waited for 3 minutes before the noodles was ready to serve. The ringing sound from his microwave's timer was about the time. Now all his food was ready to eat.

Let's dine, LMH-sshi
All is well
You've been doing it like forever
What's the different now?
You should be prepared
And get yourself used to it

He ate in silence.
It was too quiet here.
Something was missing.
No, it wasn't something that missing
It was someone that he was missing

Incoming video call
Euni-ga

He blinked in awe, as if it was an impossible thing to happened.
He was too happy now.

"Baby!!!" he couldn't hide his excitement when he saw her smiling face on his screen. He felt like he wanted to get through the screen right now to hug her.

"Sanbaenim.. what are you doing?" she cheerfully asked her too excited boyfriend. She looked at his boyish face with smile on her eyes then made a kissing lips and kissed her screen as if she was kissing him. He giggled sheepishly.

"I'm dining alone right now. I was left alone by the most popular girl in the world. So sad, isn't it?" he pouted.

"I always love your exaggeration and cheesiness, Sanbaenim.. You're the sweetest.. Hahaha.. What do you have for your dinner?" her pleasant voice always made him wanted to hear her speak.

"Frozen food.. Like always. What about you, baby? Have you eaten?" his voice changed whenever he asked something personal or important about her. It was deep and soft. The kind of voice that always let KGE melted.

"I had it just now. It was frozen food too.." she smiled. Someone was calling her name behind her. She turned her head to where the caller came. LMH felt like he wanted to fly to where she was now and accompany her till her works were done.
He knew that she had to work now. She had to leave him again.

"Imino.. I gotta go.. I'm so sorry that I left you this morning. I hope you understand. I miss you.. I love you.." she whispered. How he loved her cute close up face on his screen.

"I understand baby.. I'll be good. Just have fun at work. I miss you and I love you too.." he smiled fondly and winked his eyes.

"Imino.." instead of ended the video call, she whispered again.

"Mwo?" he giggled.

"I want you... Now".

Video call ended

Whaaaaa..
You naughty baby
Let's see how you handle me
When I see you!!

The kitchen went silent again.
Her pleasant voice still linger in the room.
It echoed in his spacious apartement.
It echoed in his ears.
It lingered in his heart.

He felt lonely all in a sudden.

Beep

"Pyeha!! How about a boys night out before we work our asses like hell tomorrow?? Same place! 8.30pm will do?"

DoHwan-ah!!
You're the best!

... Typing...
"I'm in!"

... Sent...

Beep

"Daebak! Must be lonely tonight, right Pyeha? Then we will make your night hot! I promise.. Hahaha!"

Damn!
Is it too obvious?
That nosy little brat!

... Typing...
"Never. She's with me. Always. Let's get hot then!"

... Sent...

Beep

"🔥👰🤰👶, soon!"

LMH giggled like a silly boy.

... Typing...
"I'm on it."

...sent...

1..2..3..4..5
No reply

He got up and went to get his long coat. Tonight he would enjoy the last day of the holidays with the boys.

Beep

"2022"

He smiled and nodded to himself.

... Typing...
" 🤞"

... Sent...

*****

River Café, Seocho-gu Seoul
9.30pm

The crowds were so loud and noisy. They gathered in this warm and comfortable place. Since it was January, they preferred to gathered inside the Café than to sit near the river outside just to get cold.

They had dined and drank since they came around 8pm. WDH had arranged everything thoughtfully so they could have the Café privately for them all night. The 25 people who gathered tonight were having their great time.

It was time to play and had fun with the crew. WDH was the host of the game. Always.

"Next question is 'tell us about your first kiss'...I will ask..
Pyeha!! TRUTH or DARE!!" WDH shouted after KKN was knocked out by all his silly questions in this silly game just now. KKN made a snarling face and punched his arm.

"Wae??? Why not I who ask you now DoHwan-ah??" KKN complained, since he thought he would have time to get his revenge on WDH.

"Yaaaaah.. KyungNam-hyeong.. I told you the rules before! I'm the winner, so I can choose another new opponent to answer or take the challenge in this game. You lost!! So you just sit and watch!" WDH gave his naughty and annoying grin at the pouting KKN.

"Don't worry KyungNam-yah! Let's beat this brat!" LMH giggled.

"Awesome.. Then what is your choice Pyeha?" he asked again. WDH was too excited. LMH knew he was up to something. He smirked.

"TRUTH!!" since he didn't want to end up like KKN who played Dare. And the question was easy anyway.

"Whaaa.. You really are LMH.. Who always love the truth and be frank in his actions. Alright.. Then your answer is Pyeha?"

"Easy.. It was when I was in high school, she was my classmate. She was Korean typical girl, fair skin, long hair, soft voice. I kissed her in front of her house. She was my first love. But I don't remember how we got along after. Hahahaha.. But that's my first kiss. It was sweet and clumsy at a time." he smirked at WDH.

The crowds gave LMH their supports by shouting and clapping. LMH stood up from his seat and bowed to the crowds as if he had won the biggest prize of all.

"Not that easy, Pyeha! You still have 3 questions to answer!" WDH didn't want to let LMH thought he had won.

"Arasseo! Try me!" he giggled. KKN patted LMH shoulder, giving him his supporting gesture. Everyone was laughing looking at those three handsome actors for being like boys.

"Let's see how you handle this one Pyeha! " WDH opened the note and said, "Be ready, because this one should be one hell of a question!!" then he read the silly question for LMH.

"Who was the last person you licked??!" and he bursted to laugh.

"Mwo???" LMH face suddenly in dazed and blushed.

Should I choose truth??
Jinjihage???!
Of course not!!
Haiissshhh..
This game will kill me!!

"DARE!!" he shouted confidently.

Thunderous laughters were echoed like a twister storm in the room. LMH just blushed all over.

Damn this game!!!!
So now they know I licked someone
Aigooooo

"Omoooooo.. LMH-sshi!! Hahahahaha.. Omonaaaa.. Who was that girl you licked? Or was it a boy?"
One of the senior crew just couldn't stop himself from asking him when his big belly jumped up and down as he laughing.

Darn you DoHwan-ah!!

LMH just launghed sheepishly. And stood up. He walked to where WDH stood. He grabbed his shoulder then licked his nose.

Everyone was cheering even louder.
WDH laughed and acted like he wanted to puke because of the lick.

LMH raised his hands in the air, and bowed again. He had done the second silly questions triumphly. He got back to his seat and laughed endlessly.

"Hail Pyeha!!" KKN shouted. "Hush now boys!! Let our King beat this little brat!" KKN commanded.

The crowds went silent now. They were too curious to find out what is the next question, and what would LMH choose for his answer.

WDH opened another note when he bursted to his laugh again.

"Mwooo??!!" LMH's impatient and worried expression made WDH even more amused.

"Sorry Pyeha.. But this is just hilarious!" he tried to suppressed his laughter then read the question, "Describe your most recent romantic encounter in details." and he just laughed too loud until his fair skin reddened just like tomatoes.

Jinjihage???!!!
Damn!!!
Hell it is!!!!

The crowds even more noisy now waiting for the King to say truth or dare. LMH stood up and took his deep breath.

"What if I choose Dare? I don't think there is something I should do for that silly question," he smirked at WDH. This WDH's version of truth and dare was utterly ridiculous. The game was created and invented by WDH, and WDH himself.

"Well, Pyeha. There is.. You just pick one of us to help you make the role play for your recent romantic encounter. If you only choose Dare, of course." he smirked at LMH.

LMH felt like he would love to punch that mischievous face of WDH. Right here right now.

"Pyeha! Pyeha! Pyeha!" the cheerings were getting louder. They really couldn't wait for the King to give his answer.

Aigooooo...
This game is Hell!!!!

"DARE!!!" he shouted too eagerly.

Another thunderous sound of laughters. This time it was even more deafening. The King just chose Dare, which only meant that he definitely had his recent romantic encounter. Well.. At least it was what the crowds had in their minds.

LMH walked toward WDH again who was waiting in anticipation. WDH covered his mouth to hold his laugh.

LMH determined to win. To win this Dare, he had to act how he made out with that recent someone.

You brat!!
You make me do this
Let's see how you handle this

LMH started to grab WDH waist and pulled him closed to his body by one hand. His other hand started to grabbed WDH hair then let their faces closer to each other's. WDH's hand still covered his mouth. He shutted his eyes while his body was shaking because of his laughter.

The crowds went crazy and started to drummed their hands on the tables. They were super excited by the role play LMH just did to WDH.

These two naughty boys were refused to lose from one another. They played the game too seriously. The role play made every eye went bulging, and their mouths didn't stop shouting and laughing. It was really disgustingly funny.

To his winning, LMH licked WDH's neck. WDH shouted all the swearing words and pushed away the mischievous King from his neck. The insane role play was successfully finished.
And the boys were cheering once more for their crazy King.

LMH smirked at WDH and bowed to the crowds with his triumph smile again.

"LMH-sshi, you're one hell of a lover boy. Whoever the lady is, I bet she couldn't breath at all! Your role play just told us all!!" someone was shouting his opinion. The cheerings went on again. LMH just blushed and suddenly feeling so shy. He laughed awkwardly.

"Boys!!! Last question for our magnificent King, silence please!" KKN shouted again.

The crowds went silent in another anticipation when WDH, with his tangled hair now, open the note.

"Uhm..." he cleared his throat. "Pyeha.. The question is.. 'How many girls have seen you naked?" and he covered his mouth abruptly.
This one will take you down, pyeha!! WDH thought.

LMH stunned to that absolutely ridiculous and embarrassing question. This boys night out was one hell of a torture. He growled and shutted his eyes.

Truth is?
Dare is??
Aigoooo
Should I get naked here??
If I chose Dare...
Naked????
Here???
DAMN!!!

But the King had to win, no matter what. LMH stood up and sighed before he shouted his way to answer.
The crowds were too nervous now.

"TRUTH!!" He shouted proudly.

The gasps were everywhere. They were too excited to watch this Hallyu King getting naked in front of the crew. How many girls then? They really wanted to know.

WDH was too surprised now with his choice.

"And... Your answer is, Pyeha?"

Silence

Everyone seemed to stop breathing.

WDH waited with anticipation.

LMH took a deep breath and shutted his eyes.

He said,

"From all the girls I had, there is only one and one only who has seen me naked, body and soul. And that's the truth."
Loud and clear.

Silence

Then the cheerings went crazy again to honor and praise their magnificent King. LMH and his truth.
WDH hugged the King, admitted his defeat as he whispered,

"Hyeong, you really are my king. And you will always be my king."

These boys really had their great time together till drop.

*****

LMH Apartment
2am, bedroom

Calling
Euni-ga

No answer

She must be sleeping..
I miss you, baby
I just want to hear your voice
I'll be working tomorrow
And I don't think we can see each other...

Incoming video call
Euni-ga

"Baby!!" he was too happy that KGE called him back by a video call.

"Sanbaenim.. How was your boys night out?" her sleepy face didn't let her beauty faded out. She looked even dashingly beautiful.

"It was fun, always. How was Mind Bridge? Is everything okay?"

"It was awesome. But I hate to tell you that I wasn't happy though.." she exhaled.

"Wae? Something bothering you?" he was curious.

"Yeeessss... It was bothering me!! Up until now!!" she looked cute when she pouted her lips and sulking like that.

"I am sorry baby, I hope everything goes well for you later on. But.. What is it that bothering you?" LMH stared too intense at her pouting lips. How he wanted to kiss her right now.

"I'm too shy.." she kept pouting and sighed.

"Well, don't tell me if you don't feel comfortable. Let me know when you're ready." he smiled again.

"Imino..." her voice was so soft.

"Hmm.." he waited as he looked into her eyes through the screen.

"I..." she hesitated.

Silence

They just stared at each other.

She sighed and exhaled heavily. She was too shy to say it, but she needed to let him know.

"Imino... It's my truth that I dare to tell you..." she paused.

"And what is baby?" he got a little worried now with this truth and dare thing after the boys night out.

She sighed and whispered..

"Imino... I am Kim Go Eun... I am truly madly deeply in love with you."

Video call ended

👀LMH be like.

🖤

Writer's note:

I hope you enjoyed this Truth or Dare.
And I'm going to be even busier tomorrow since they are going to start the filming again.
LOL.. Busy with the research.
Fun ones for sure.

Just enjoy!
Much love,
SAL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 102 21
Anya Harris escapes to South Korea in search of healing from a broken heart. But an unexpected panic attack during her flight would change the course...
804 32 12
Kim Mingyu || Seventeen fanfic Lee Aera comes back to her family after staying in abroad for 7 years. Now she is old enough to help her brother manag...
4.9K 199 28
A very dark life, away from feelings which is related to the heart and playing with random women. Always visit the bar his friend's was just looking...
53.3K 3.7K 65
You're finally here; your dream vacation spot has been South Korea for years. You and your best friend finally get the adventure you've been craving...