TWISTED PERSONA || Hwang Hyun...

By Nagui9

"I won't let anyone bully you anymore and in exchange, you'll be my personal servent." More

Changes
Deal
C'mon
Friend
Homework
Immpression
Mission Impossible?
First
Meori Apeuda
What You See Me As
Who's That?
So
Let's Take a Selfie
I'm Hungry
Accident Sweet Accident
Bad News
Oops
First Day A Wreck
Unfortunately
Close Call
Busted
Oh shit-
Heated Argument
They Met
Mother Nature
Bickering Never Stops
Jealousy
Aftermaths
Seriously
Damn Him
Was it A Date?
Confrontation
Plan A
Intimacy with A Snack
Day 1, right
Breakout
Trauma
Life Can Be Cruel
Comfort & Candles
The Wheels on the Bus
Fun in the Sun
Bulteorunae
Tipsy & I Like It
Good Night's Sleep
Unexpected Guest
Dashi Run Run Run
Jinjja Day 1
I Have a Boyfriend
Someone Save Him
Not Alone
Scrambled or Sunny-side Up?
It's a Twisted Persona
Top Floor
When it Kicks in
Deception
Felix
Hey...what're you doing? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Pretty Savage
Positive

Why Am I Trying?

2.8K 129 251
By Nagui9

Hyunjin's POV:

"I don't understand what's your problem. You're telling me that I was your first kiss, that's wonderful if you ask me. Many girls would kill for this."

"WELL NOT ME! I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU!"

"What's not to like?"

"HYUNJIN! If you would just take a minute to try and understand other people's feelings instead of focusing on yourself all the time THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IT'S A BIG DEAL FOR ME!"

I remained silent not sure what to say until she spoke again,

"Stop the car."

"But we're still not there-"

"I said stop.the.car." She glared at me. I just stopped it by the pavement as she unbuckled her seatbelt and got off while slamming the door harshly.

"Hey this car is expensive you know!" I yelled but she walked away without looking back.

She's very angry...

At me...maybe it was too much...

I don't care anyway

>>Time Skip>>

"YOU WHAT?!" My friends yelled with widened eyes at me after I decided to tell them what happened.

"I didn't have a choice! My family would've gotten suspicious if we didn't kiss like a normal couple!" I defended myself cuz judging by their looks they will take Yeona's side...

"Hyunjin, that was her first kiss! Like ever! It's a very important moment for a girl and you just...ruined it." Jisung explained.

"What's the problem then?! Every single girl would love it if I was their first kiss!"

"Every single girl except Yeona! Because she doesn't love you the way those other girls do!" Added Chan.

They got a point though...

"But...I'm sure she at least liked it-"

"HYUNJIN!" They all yelled and I just decided to shut up.

Minho sighed, "Look, I'm sure Yeona doesn't even want to see your face right now, especially after angering her even more in the car, so how about you text her an apology or something?"

That's when I started laughing loudly at what he just suggested, "HAHAHA! ME? APOLOGISE TO HER? Hell no Hyung. That ain't happening."

No one's POV:

[The Next Day...]

"Look I'M SORRY OKAY?!"

Hyunjin has spotted Yeona standing by her locker and went over to her quickly.

"Why are you shouting?"

"I...didn't know that it would be a big deal to you so...I'm allowing you to accept my apology."

She gave him a disgusted look and walked off.

His friends were watching from a distance and went over to him after Yeona had left,

"You idiot!" Changbin smacked him on the head, "You ruined your chance!"

"REMIND ME AGAIN WHY AM I EVEN DOING THIS?!" He yelled in the empty hall.

"Because Yeona is our friend."

"Because you're a coward."

"Minho!"

"Sorry."

"Yeona is NOT our friend! She's my personal servant!" Hyunjin protested.

"No Hyunjin, she's our friend. We care about her so you have to find a way to make it up for her!" Yelled Felix.

"A GOOD way. Don't go making annoying remarks that will anger her even more okay?!" Chan reminded him as Hyunjin sighed.

Hyunjin's POV:

What do girls like? What could they accept as an apology gift?

Flowers!

"No thanks." She said while handing the bouquet back to me without a second glance.

Chocolate!

"NO thank you! Don't buy me anything."

Maybe something more valuable?

"WHAT THE HELL HYUNJIN OF COURSE I WON'T ACCEPT SOMETHING LIKE THIS!"

"What's wrong with a beautiful set of diamond accessories?!"

"HYUNJIN! I don't want any presents!!" And she stomped away with her tiny legs.

*sigh* usually any girl would gladly accept those things, especially if they're from ME.

When I asked Chan Hyung for help he told me to think of Yeona as someone special, not as a girl like the ones I know. He also told me to think of something that she would like...

Aside from what girls usually carry around school, I've spotted Yeona holding a carton of strawberry milk several times now.

She drinks it like water so I assume she prefers it as her favourite drink.

And that's why I went out of my way to buy her strawberry milk of the finest quality!

She should be honoured. I haven't done something like that for someone in a looooong time.

School day was almost over so I waited for her at the exit.

Guess she's a bit late...

Argh, where IS she?!

I got impatient so I went inside again to look for her.

I searched all the hallways and her classroom but she wasn't in any of the places.

Then, when I was passing by the caretaker's room, I heard muffled beating up sounds coming from inside.

Of course...why didn't it hit me earlier?

She wasn't late...

She's getting bullied...again

I broke down the door since it was locked from the inside as I saw 2 guys and 3 girls surrounding Yeona on the floor with bruises all over her arms and cheeks...

Something about that sight boiled my blood

"H-Hyunjin! W-What are you doing here-" he was cut off by my fist, hitting his face harshly, landing him on the floor.

"Now you're asking for it..." I said with a low voice as anger was clearly written on my face. "Haven't I told you bastards not to touch her? HAVEN'T I?!" I was now holding the same guy by his collar with both hands while lifting him slightly above the floor.

"I-I'm sorry! Please let me go! I promise you we won't do this again please!" The guy pleaded while shakily holding my hands that were gripping him.

Even I was shocked by my own actions...why am I so furious?

I let him go as he ran outside quickly with his other friends right behind him leaving me and Yeona in the dim-lit room.

I heard her cough as she stood up weakly,

"Thanks." She mumbled while trying to walk outside.

I sighed as I went over to her and scooped her up. She panicked and grabbed my shirt tightly, "W-What are you doing?! Put me down!"

"Shut up, I'm doing you a favour."

She looked away, blushing, "There's no need to be embarrassed, the school day is over. There are barely any people around."

I carried her to the infirmary but the nurse wasn't inside.

"Maybe she already went home." I muttered while placing Yeona on one side of the beds.

I looked through the cupboards until I found a disinfectant and some cotton so I got them out and dipped some on a piece of cotton while crouching down in front of her...

"This might sting." I said as I tapped it slowly on her bruises but she didn't flinch or anything.

"Doesn't it hurt?" I asked.

"I'm used to it."

That actually made me kinda sad

No one deserves to be used to this...

I finished patching her wounds up and placed everything back to its place.

"Thank you, Hyunjin..." she said.

I turned around and smirked at her, "You know, a deal is a deal."

"No, this means a lot to me. Besides, treating my bruises isn't part of the deal so I appreciate it." She smiled at me her warm smile, even though her face hurts from all the beating up...

She's right though...why did I do all this? It's not part of the deal...

"Are you not mad at me anymore?" I asked

She shook her head, "No I guess I'm not."

"Ahh...I bought this for nothing?" I took out the strawberry milk from my pocket and looked at it dramatically.

I saw her eyes lighten up as she saw the beverage in my hands,

"Is that for me?!" She asked quickly.

"Well, yeah, I was going to giv-"
She quickly snatched it from my hand and started drinking it right away.

I looked at her unbelievably

After a few sips she took the straw out of her mouth and sighed deeply, "That's much betterrrrr~"

I scoffed while laughing, "Are you serious? You're that addicted to this milk?"

"It helps me go by OKAY?" She shouted and we both chuckled sincerely

Sincerely...it's a good feeling
__________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 2.3K 54
"We're all spiraling, and I don't know what's going to happen when we hit the end." Started: 4/10/22 - 4/16/23
198K 5.5K 20
stray kids ||bang chan x reader|| [COMPLETED] saved by a boy from a thug on the street are you safer with him?
72.5K 2.9K 12
"you want to act like a child, i'll treat you like one." - completed -