Sick little games

By gublerlove

JJ and Reid fanfiction. It's a little different from other criminal minds fanfictions cause they're not actua... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: Spencers pov
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18, Spencers pov
Chapter 19
Chapter 20, Spencer's pov
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
One hundred.
Authors note

Chapter 57

738 23 6
By gublerlove

JJ's POV:

When Spencer and I climb from our Tracy's car two days after my fathers funeral, Henry begins to cry.

"Will someone shut that kid up?" Tom almost shouts and Tracy scolds him.

"What's wrong Henry?"

"I don't want them to go." he whines and Spencer laughs.

"Maybe you could stay at our house again some time soon?" he suggests and Henry's tears stop falling.

"Yeah!" he shouts and Spencer reaches through the window to ruffle his bright hair.

I re open the door to kiss him and Tracy goodbye. "I love you!" Henry shouts again as Spencer and I take the three steps to the doors of our apartment building.

"Love you too." I call back and Spencer hold the door open for me. We take the lift and stand in awkward silence for a few seconds.

The past few days my mind has been so full, I've barely spent anytime with, or thinking about Spencer. I don't know what to say.

"How are you feeling?" he breaks the silence as we step out of the elevator.

"Uh, fine I gue-"

"JJ wait." Spencer raises his hand and stops me from walking any further. "Stay there-"

"Spence I-"

"JJ." he grabs my shoulders and looks me in the eye. "Stay here." he tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear and kisses my forehead. When I look up to see why he's ring so protective, I notice our door has been left open and a feeling of worry floods through me.

He pushes the apartment door open slowly and looks at me with a frown before entering.

I leave it a few minutes, but Spencer doesn't return and the apartment is silent.

"Spence?" I call his name while stepping slowly closer to the door. He doesn't answer.

"Spencer?" I call again while pushing the door open, but he still doesn't reply.

Once the door is completely open I find Spencer quickly shoving something into his pocket by the sofa. He looks up with a deep frown and when he sees me it grows even deeper.

"JJ I told you to stay the fuck out side!" he shouts and slams his fist on the coffee table.

"I just- I-"

"I'm sorry." he finishes for me, apologising for his own actions.

"What was it?" I question and he sighs.

"Nothing. Did you leave the door open before we left?"

"I don't know, everything happened so fast I-"

"Jennifer just fucking think!" his voice raises again and I can't feel tears pricking in my eyes.

"Spencer stop!" I shout back. Why is he being so weird?

"Look-"

"Fuck off!" I don't let him finish and to be honest I'm surprised I didn't. I always let him treat and talk to me like rubbish, he has no reason to be like this.

I storm into our bedroom and slam the door shut, leaving him to growl and cuss on his own.

My tears fall as I throw myself on to our bed, finally allowing the emotions of the past week to flow. Everything is going so wrong so fast, I'm going to loose everything.

"JJ." Spencer's knuckles nick on the wood of the door and I hear it slowly creek open through the feathers of the pillow wrapped around my head.

"Just leave me alone." I cry and his footsteps stop at the side of the bed.

"Jayje, please." he tries to lift me from the pillows but I push him away. He grabs me again, harder this time and I try to fight back but he's just too strong. His arms wrap around my back and shoulders.

"Spencer just leave me!" I call contradicting my arms also wrapping around him and my head burying in the crook of his neck. I cry harder and his large hand rubs up and down my back.

"Everything is going to be ok." he soothes and I hold him tighter. I don't know what I'd do if Spencer wasn't here, I wouldn't be able to cope.

He moves on to the bed properly and we both lay down in each other's arms. I close my eyes, enjoying the warmth of his body and the comfort of his arms.

Spencer's POV:

I slowly push the door to our apartment open, I get a glimpse of the room and everything looks normal. I look back to JJ with a frown to check she's not following me before I enter the living room.

Inside everything is normal, nothing has been stolen and nothing is out of place. Why was the door open?

I head over to the coffee table where a loose piece of paper is held down with a glass. JJ calls my name as I pick it up.

I scan my eyes over it quickly, it's a message from Damien... how did he get in here? "Spencer!" her voice sounds through the wood as she pushes it open and I shove the crumpled paper in my pocket.

"JJ I told you to stay the fuck outside!" I shout and slam my fist on the table, the bastardised could still be in here and she's waltzing in like there's nothing wrong!

"I just- I-"

"I'm sorry." I finish, if I would have answered her when she first called my name she wouldn't be here. It's my fault.

"What was it?" Her voice is a little quieter and I sigh.

"Nothing. Did you leave the door open before we left?" Maybe he got in cause the door wasn't locked. He can't have a key, can he?

"I don't know, everything happened so fast I-"

"Jennifer just fucking think!" I shout again. If he's got a key she's not safe, I need her to be safe.

"Spencer stop!" She shouts back and I instantly feel bad. She doesn't know what's going on, all she knows is I'm being an idiot and that's not right.

"Look-"

"Fuck off!" She turns and storms into our room, slamming the door loudly behind her.

"Damn it! I always fucking ruin things!" I throw my body on to the sofa and rest my head in my hands.

After a few minutes I stand and put my ear to the bedroom door, JJ's muffled cries come from inside and I know it's not just cause we argued. She's barely let her emotions show since her fathers death, barely cried. She's just been a blank slate, nothing going on on the outside but so much on the inside. We haven't even kissed for well over a week, the last time we touched... like properly touched was when she first found out that he was going to die.

I knock on the door slightly calling her name but she tells me to go away again. Of course I don't obey, instead I walk to the side of the bed and slowly move my hands towards her.

"Jayje, please." I push my hands beneath her body and begin to lift her from the pillows. She turns around and pushes my chest, trying to get away from me but I won't let her. I grab her arms again, harder this time and she tries to fight me off but I pull her close. I wrap my arms tightly around her shoulders and back.

"Spencer just leave me!" She musters while also wrapping her arms around me. Her head nestles into my neck and I rub my hand up and down her back. She cries harder, allowing everything to flush from her system and I sit there, soaking up every last tear.

"Everything is going to be ok." I attempt to soothe her and she squeezes me tightly. A smile spreads across my face as I fall even deeper in love with her. At her worst point, she's still the most beautiful woman in the world.

***

"You look nice." A malevolent voice whispers in my ear and my eyes shoot wide open. I can feel Damien's breath making it's way down my neck, standing every hair on my neck.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I whisper and he laughs before standing properly so I can see his face.

"Did you get my note?" He questions while walking backwards and forwards across my room.

I sit up and look down at the vulnerable woman curled up beside me, her arms wrapped tightly around my body and her legs intwined with mine. I push her away softly as I can and climb out of the bed.

Damien watches my every move, a smirk covering her face. "Wow..." he rolls on the balls of his feet then moves his eyes to me. "She's-"

"If you even come near her." I warn him off and he laughs while stepping back into the living room.

She's perfect. I think while pulling the duvet over he shoulders, I kiss her forehead softly then also leave for the living room.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I thought I'd pay you a little visit, you know... seeing as though you're ignoring me?" he puts his feet up on the coffee table and lays back, placing his hands behind his head.

"I wasn't ignoring you. We had things going on."

"That kids cute." he completely changes the topic, leaning forward and picking up a toy Henry left on the floor. "You and the pretty lady in there would make great parents." He smirks and stands up again. "I have a job for you, come with me now or I won't give you the chance to start a family."

"I'm not your fucking dog, I won't do stuff just cause a crack head-"

"I'm not playing Reid!" he throws Henry's toy to the ground, breaking it into multiple pieces.

"Alright, alright. Be quiet will you!" I almost shout back while pointing to the room JJ is sleeping in.

Damien smirks and leads the way out of the apartment, I follow pretty close behind before turning to lock the door.

"I got it." Damien pushes me to one side and pulls a key from his pocket.

"Where did you get that?" I point at the piece of metal in his hand and he chucks it in the air, catches it in his fist and walks down the hall. "I got one cut before you moved in."

We take the elevator downstairs and when we leave the apartment building my blood boils.

"You? why the fuck are you here?" I grab hold of the collar of Wills shirt and throw him up against Damien's car.

"Woah, woah Spencer chill out!" Damien grabs my shoulder but I push him backwards and connect my newly healed knuckles with Will's nose.

"I told you to stay the fuck away."

"I brought him!" Damien shouts and grabs my shirt, pulling me right off of Will.

"Why?" I shout back, wiping my bloody knuckles on my black top.

"He's a friend now..." he smirks and walks round to the drivers side of his car. "and you two are going to get along, regardless of both your feelings toward that woman up stairs."

"You're crazy." Will spits while wiping his busted nose.

"All the best people are." I state, barging past him and siting in the back seat or Damien's car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215 21 30
i've been in a criminal minds era since april and i want to write a fanfic about reid. so read this AMAZING story to find out more:).
69.1K 1.7K 36
When Jennifer jareau and spencer reid realize they have feelings for each other how will their team react? How will they tell each other? This is my...
261K 3.8K 50
Madeline Roberts, top SSA with the BAU, director of the FBI. On her journey to becoming Director she realizes she has feelings for her co-worker of...
400K 10.2K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...