My Green Eyed Drummer

HeDa_WaHeDa

Clarke is new to the Miami Beach side. She meets a drummer that will change her world forever. Years of love... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapert 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
66 Chapter
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
103
Chapter 104
chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127

Chapter 116

1.8K 72 30
HeDa_WaHeDa

"Sorry for what? Kissing my girlfriend. I don't want to knock your teeth out but I will." Luna pretty much growls at Wick. He shakes his head and puts his hands up in surrender.

"I didn't want to." Wick pleads and puts his hands down slowly, "Josephine told me to. We are supposed to break you guys up. Each of us were assigned to a person that we had to flirt with. Your father said he would pay us if you guys were split up at the end of this trip."

"Henry?" Lexa asks, walking away from Clarke a little so that she can seem more intimidating to Wick.

"We have no clue what he is talking about." Josephine says and Miko rolls her eyes.

"Oh shut it. You know very well what he is talking about." Miko glares at Josephine who rolls her eyes back, "We each were going to be payed half a million if you all broke up." Raven's and Clarke's jaws drop.

"Half a million... each?" Luna asks and Lexa clenches her jaw as she balls her hands into fists.

"We don't want to actually break you guys up. We think you are wonderful couples." Cillian says and Lexa glares at him.

"I knew I should have knocked your jaw across the island when I had a chance." She mutters and Cillian looks a little scared.

"We are just college actors looking for a way to get out of student debt. We don't want to fight." Wick says while Miko checks his nose. It has stopped bleeding. Cillian points at Wick, silently showing that he agrees with him.

"What about you?" Clarke asks, turning to a cross armed Josephine, "You have been awfully quiet this whole time."

Josephine sighs and us crosses her arms, "I'm not a monster... I didn't want to break you all up. I just wanted my money to help pay some bills." Everyone looks around for a moment with an awkward silence while they take in all this information.

"I am really sorry for trying to kiss Raven." Wick says quietly. Raven looks up at him and then at Luna. She gets on the tips of her toes to kiss her girlfriend.

"Thank you for almost kissing me. It showed me how much Luna really loves me." Raven responds to Wick while looking into Luna's eyes.

"And I am sorry Clarke for crossing boundaries." Cillian says to Clarke who gives him a gentle smile.

"Think about doing it again and I know my girlfriend won't hesitate this time." Clarke says while a smile while Lexa wraps her arms around Clarke. Clarke turns her head to kiss Lexa on the cheek, earning a little blush from the brunette.

"I won't dare." Cillian chuckles with the rest of the group. The tension from the situations lifts off their shoulder and they all just seem like new friends. Lexa and Luna still send the men glares from where they are with their girl friends.

"So can we just not try and kill each other? We still have tonight and tomorrow to live on this island together." Miko says and everyone agrees with her.

"We are at the beach, lets enjoy it." Wick says while he whips off his shirt and runs into the water. Cillian cheers and follows his actions. The Woods family, who are already in their bathing suits, run in after the boys.

"You need to chill out." Miko says to Josephine. The blonde girl rolls her eyes at Miko.

"What do you mean?" She asks with her arms crossed.

"They know. They are now stronger couples than when we first met them." Miko explains to Josephine, "There is no point in trying to flirt or be angry at Clarke." Josephine nods and Miko runs into the water.

"I am going to get that money." Josephine mutters to herself while walking to the water.

***

"Chicken fight!" Raven calls out and she throws herself on Luna's shoulders. Lexa carries Clarke, Wick carries Miko, and Cillian carries Josephine. The four get in a circle, ready for war.

Cillian makes his way over to Luna and Raven and those four start battling it out while Clexa battle with Wick and Miko. Arcane is able to push Josephine and Cillian loses grip of her. Seamech cheer for their win.

Miko pushes Clarke, who loses balance, but Lexa holds onto Clarke's legs and uses her abs to makes sure Clare stays up. Clarke is able to take Miko and Wik by surprise and push them down. Lexa turns to Seamech.

"You ready for this?" Raven cracks her knuckles. Clarke nods and sticks out her tongue. The other four cheer on the couples. Josephine cheers on Lexa specifically.

Lexa and Luna charge are each other and Raven puts her arms out to push Raven, but Raven has already fallen because of Luna. Lex and Clarke cheer while Lexa leans back and lets Clarke fall in the water.

"What was that?" Raven calls out when she emerges from the water.

"Well..." Luna blushes a little.

"I know her most ticklish spot." Lexa grins and everyone laughs.

"Where is it? She will never tell me!" Raven's jaw drops.

"Sibling code. I can't tell you." Lexa shrugs and Raven turns to Luna, who just shrugs.

"Why didn't you just tickle Lexa?" Wick asks Luna who frowns.

"Lexa isn't ticklish." Clarke rolls her eyes and Lexa smirks proudly while the other fo ur boo.

"Everyone is ticklish." Miko says while shaking her head and Lexa shakes her head.

"I mean, yeah, sometimes I get ticklish. I just know how to not show any emotion when I am getting tickled. It's a gift." Lexa says while the 8 get in a circle in the water.

"That seems impossible. Even I am ticklish." Cillian says and Lexa shakes her head.

"I'm just cool like that." Lexa laughs and then looks at Clarke. Clarke is laughing at Lexa's joke while running her finger tips through the water. Clarke looks up to find Lexa smiling softly at her.

"What?" Clarke smiles and Lexa shrugs.

"I don't know." Clarke just takes Lexa's hand under the water.

"So what are you going to do with your dad?" Wick asks while running his fingers through his hair, "I mean. You can't tell him we told you."

"Okay. We will just say we punched the truth out of you. Cause that is what happened." Luna says as she points to Wicks nose.

"Lun, is right." Raven says while holding her girlfriends arm. She can't get over the way Luna didn't hesitate to hit him. Repeatedly.

"I hope this doesn't mean we can't be friends... you guys seem like great people." Miko says and the four actors agree.

"I don't see why we can't be friends. As long as you leave my baby alone." Lexa glares at Cillian who puts his hands up.

"You scare me." Is all Cillian says and Lexa nods.

"Good." Luna chuckles a little at her sisters response.

The four remain in the water just to talk and actually meet each other for the first time without the thought of money and jealousy on everyone's mind. Well... all but one.

***

Lexa and Clarke lay on a towel in the sand together. Luna and Raven are building a sand castle a good distance away from them. Cillian and Wick are getting sandwich. Miko and Josephine are both reading a book in the sand. Josephine has any focused on the book and more focused on plotting.

"Knock knock." Lexa says to Clarke with a goofy smile. Lexa shifts to lay on her side with her elbow on the towel to hold her head up. Lexa's hand traces the muscle dents on Clarke's stomach.

Lexa knows Clarke doesn't think it, but she has a toned body. Clarke needs to give herself more credit than she lets herself think.

"Lexa... I swear if this is another stupid joke like this morning." Clarke looks at her girlfriend with the sun glistening off her body.

"No no it's good. Knock knock." Lexa cant help but show her goofy smile.

Clarke sighs, "Who's there?"

"Eyesore."

"Eyesore who?"

"Eyesore do love you!" Lexa grins and Clarke just stares at the brunette with a stoic face, "Get it? Like I sure love you... you get it?"

"No no I get it. I just didn't realize that I am dating a ten year old." Clarke turns her head to face the sky, trying to hold back her smile.

"Hey now! That was a good one!" Lexa smiles at the blonde who is trying to whole back a smile, "Fine what did the beach say to the other beach?"

"I am going to regret saying, what?" Clarke says with a sigh as she closes her eyes.

"Nothing. They just waved!" Lexa starts laughing and Clarke rubs her temples in a joking manner, "That one was so good!"

"Sure baby." Clarke responds with a smile as she shakes her head, "okay my turn... what has green eyes and has horrible jokes but I still love them."

Lexa thinks for a moment, "I would say Aden but he looks more like you with his blue eyes." Lexa shrugs and Clarke smile.

"You... dork." Clarke says and Lexa leans down to kiss her.

"I would have never guessed."

***

"Okay my queen... where would you like your thrown." Luna asks Raven while holding up a shell to put on the castle.

"Hm... here." Raven points at a spot and Luna nods while putting the shell on the castle.

"Very nice spot, your majesty." Luna grins and Raven looks at the castle.

"You know what we need, my noble queen?" Raven asks and Luna stares at the castle, trying to figure out what Raven wants, "A moat!"

"Yes! Of course!" Luna says and she starts digging around the castle. Raven goes to the other side of the castle as she starts digging.

"Put your back in it!" Raven calls out and Luna smiles up at her, "What are you looking at?" Raven questions while digging.

"My beautiful queen of the castle." Luna responds and arcane looks up at her.

"Aren't you cute... but less flirting and more digging!" Raven points her finger up and Luna laughs.

"Yes your majesty." Luna grins while her and Raven continue in their fantasy world.

***

"I want something like they all have. They are all special together. Soulmates. They fit each other's personalities so well." Miko says while she watches the two couples.

Josephine rolls her eyes, "Nobody is perfect."

"You need to get over yourself, you know. We are getting the second half of your money. The first half should be enough for you. Stop being selfish." Miko snaps at Josephine who glares at her.

"So what I am selfish? At least I am going to be selfish and rich." Josephine says while the men who were getting sandwiches walk back out to the beach.

"Lunch is here!" They call out and everyone cheers while getting up from where they were. Josephine just watched the situation, thinking about her plot.

This won't backfire... or will it?

Bit of flush before everything goes down next chapter. sorry for the wait i just got the hunger game idea and wrote the whole book instead of updating here.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Professeur Wilson Themoon&You

Подростковая литература

67.9K 1.7K 41
Découvrez le quotidien de Dalia , jeune fille de 18 ans , détestée de tous dans son lycée. Un nouveau professeur fera son apparition et chamboulera l...
Strange boys [EN CORRECTION] V♧

Подростковая литература

2.1M 68.4K 60
Apprendre que j'ai été adoptée, ça peut passer. Apprendre que j'ai un frère de deux ans de plus que moi, passe encore. Apprendre que je dois habite...
Chronique de Aïda : Le seul qui a su me faire sentir aimé aida_wtpd

Подростковая литература

170K 5.8K 70
Aïda, une jeune fille de 17 ans comme les autres filles de son âge, vivant en banlieue parisienne va voir sa vie complètement chamboulée face à l'arr...
une nouvelle vie meilleure.. elyse_22

Подростковая литература

46.5K 1.4K 51
C'est l'histoire d'une jeune femme nommé isra qui as 17 ans. un beau jour elle rentre chez elle apprenant qu'elle doit déménager. dans sa nouvelle vi...