Oneshots (2) (Standby Only)

De Ftfanx777

Come one, come all! Requests are currently closed but that doesn't mean you can read what I've got! I can't... Mais

Request Stuff
Table of Contents
Adoption Center
Neji Hyuga x Reader- Sign from Destiny
Kakashi Hatake x Reader [Drabble]
Kirishima x Reader- Oblivious Lovers
Envy x Reader [Drabble]
Suguro "Bon" x Reader- Valentine's Day
Naruto x Reader- Valentine's Day
Amaimon x Human! Reader- Ghost Boyfriend
Rin Okumura Headcanons
Bart Allen! KF x Reader- Love Like You
YJ Boys Preference
Lion-O x Reader- Soulmate AU- Tattoos/ Omega AU
Edward Elric x Reader [Drabble]
Yuri Plistesky x Reader- Unpredictable Love
Yuri Plistesky x Reader [Drabble]
Bakugou Katsuki x Reader- A Great Big Brother
Kirishima x Reader [Drabble]
Tim Drake! Robin x Reader- The Perfect Dance
Ultimate Spidey Boys Preference
Omniverse! Ben 10 x Magic! Reader- Maybe the universe doesn't hate me after all
Lion-O x Pregnant! Reader [Drabble]
Yukio x Half Phantom! Reader- Going Ghost
Amaimon x Reader [Drabble]
Kunikida Doppo x Reader- Coffee isn't so bad
Dazai x Reader [Drabble]
Nozel Silva x Captain!Reader- Commoner Captain
Black Clover Boys Preference
Edward Elric x Reader- Blind Date
Greedling x Reader [Drabble]
Naruto Uzumaki x Reader- Late Night Talk
Kiba Inuzuka x Reader [Drabble]
Razer x Reader- Welcome Home
Benimaru x Reader [Drabble]
Magna Swing x Reader- Where I Belong
Nozel Silva x Reader [Drabble]
Kunikida Doppo x Reader- Self-Acceptance
Leo/Loke x Reader [Drabble]
Marvel's Spider-man! Peter Parker x Elemental! Reader- Not Alone
Rin Okumura x Reader [Drabble]
Yuma Mukami x Reader [Drabble]
Catra x Fem! Reader- A little parcel goes a long way
Catra x Reader [Drabble]
Chuuya Nakahara x Reader- Damn Mutt
Akutagawa x Reader [Drabble]
Ryuji 'Bon' Suguro x Reader- Becoming Better
Blue Exorcist Boys Preference
Shikamaru x Reader- Until Then
Shikamaru x Reader [Drabble]
Ogun x Reader- Forever and Always
Rin Okumura x Reader [Drabble]
Saiki K. x Reader - Trust
Lyon x Reader [Drabble]
Yamato x Masked! Reader- To Be With or Without the Mask, that is the Question
Izuku Midoryia Headcanons
Gaara x Reader- To Be a Protector
Sero x Reader [Drabble]
Shu Sakamki x Reader- A little Tinker
Reiji Sakamaki x Reader [Drabble]
Edward Elric x Reader- The Pheromone Predicament
Scar x Reader [Drabble]

Reiji Sakamaki x Reader- To have you back

307 4 0
De Ftfanx777

Warning this is prolly more 13+, there's no actual mature stuff but it's definitely heavily suggested.

The monthly family dinner was painfully silent, as it usually was. The Sakamaki brothers barely even looked at each other, let alone spoke a word. However, Reiji couldn't help the bad feeling he had in his gut, like something was off in the house, namely the kitchen. He lifted his head, eyes scanning his brothers, they were all there and accounted for. So an intruder, maybe?

Reiji cleared his throat as he got up, gaining the attention of everyone at the table.

"Excuse me for a moment, I have a feeling something is going on in the kitchen, I'll be back in a moment."
"Oooh sounds like trouble, can I come in case if you need backup?" Ayato asked, a mischievous smirk on his face.
"Can I come too? It sounds like it'll be fun!" Kanato laughed unsettingly, Reiji sighed, looking at the his other brothers.
"Does anyone else wish to come?" The responses ranged from looking away to small 'nos'.

"Very well, Ayato, Kanato, you can come with me. But everyone else stay at the table until we get back." Reiji directed before leaving, knowing that his brothers knew what happened if they left the monthly family dinner early without permission. Reiji in the direction of the kitchen, with Ayato and Kanato behind him.

"I think I hear noises." Ayato whispered as they approached one of the doors that led into the kitchen.

"Oooh, if it's an intruder can I take care of them? Please?" Kanato asked a little too eagerly, "me and Teddy are looking for a new playmate. This intruder may just fit the bill, isn't that right Teddy?"

"Ssh, they may hear you. And we will collectively decide what to do with the intruder once we know why they're here."

"Aww, no fair." Kanato pouted, Reiji gave him a quick glare, silencing any more complaints. Reiji's hand rested on the knob before turning it, slowly opening the door to a dark kitchen. He honestly expected an assassin of some kind, or a vampire hunter with a wooden stake in hand. Instead what he got was you, the open fridge door lighting your form as you chugged a carton of milk.

"(Y...Y/N)?" Reiji stuttered with wide eyes, caught off-guard by your presence. The last time he saw you was three years ago, when you had a mutual break-up after you left to see the world again, despite his protests. The argument before you decided to break-up wasn't one of his proudest moments, and every day he thought about you and what you were doing along with what he would say to you when you eventually came back to the manor, after all, you always did.

"Ugh, seriously? Again?" Ayato complained.

"(Y/N)'s back?! It's been so long!" Kanato pushed past Reiji excitedly, Ayato walked by him as well as Reiji was frozen in place. Now that you were here, he didn't know what to say. You quickly noticed the three after that, slamming down the milk, the two younger siblings jumped back, wondering if you were in a bad mood.

"You will NOT BELIEVE the shit that is going down with the werewolves right now! It's insane!" You yelled, making Kanato and Ayato sigh in relief, at least you weren't in a bad mood.

"Oh yeah, I also brought you milk to make up for drinking yours." You grinned, holding up a second carton.

"What the hell?! Why didn't you just drink that milk then?!"

"Lay off Ayato, I'm a fae, mischief is in my blood." You shot back, using magic to put the carton you brought into the fridge and sent the other one outside where the recycling was.

"(Y/N)! How was the world? Did you bring anything back?"
"Wow, straight to the point huh Squirt? You haven't changed a bit!" You laughed, Kanato pouted.

"I'm not a squirt! I hate it when you call me that!"
"Well, until you get taller than me I'm gonna keep calling you Squirt."
"No fair!"
"(Y/N), we're having dinner if you wanna go, Laito's there." Ayato pointed out , you grinned.

"Oooohhhh, food! I haven't eaten since this morning! Hell yeah!" You began to speed-walk out of the room when you saw Reiji at the entrance, his eyes glued to you.

"Hey Reiji!" You greeted with a smile, giving him a quick once-over, " it seems you haven't changed a bit either."

You began to walk away as Reiji reached out his hand, about to say something, but you had already turned the corner. He let out an inaudible sigh and pushed up his glasses as he followed you, pretending to ignore the smug look Ayato gave him.

"Guess who's back!" You grinned, sliding into the dining room.

"(N/N)!" Laito practically teleported in front of you from excitement.
"Laito, my dude! Ey!" You grinned as you did the Parisian Double Kiss.

"It's been so lonely here without you, no one knows fashion here like you do. You have to fill me in on what the world has been doing in fashion. I can only read so much in magazines." Laito told you, you nodded in agreement.

"Of course, but I don't think you'll be happy with some of the things I found out."

"I can take it, after all, I lived through the 80s."

"Ah yes, how could I forget that," you giggled, though you yourself lived through the 80s as well.

"Oh! I got some of the latest issues for my fashion magazines! We should read through them together later!" Laito suggested.

"Yeah, sure, but you aren't trying to get me alone are you?" You teased, but Laito only chuckled.

"Darling, you'd know if I was flirting with you." His voice dropped a few octaves as he spoke, but you just smiled.
"Whatever you say- Oh! Shu! You scared me!" You put a hand over your heart though you clearly weren't scared.

"...did you bring it?"
"Ah, you mean this?" You asked, reaching into a small pouch on your waist and pulling out a mini-record, you flicked it a little as it expanded to it's full size.

"Took me forever to find this little treasure, should complete your 60s music collection? Am I right?" Shu accepted the vinyl record and nodded.

"It's hard to get my hands on these records. Thank you."
"No problem! Happy to help! If you need any for your 80s or 90s let me know! I think I may have a few that you don't have." Shu nodded thoughtfully.

"I'll take you up on that later."
"So now we get our gifts? What did you get me (Y/N)?! Teddy's dying to know!" Kanato butted in excitedly.

"Alright, fair enough. I was going to get some sweets for you Kanato but I figured that you'd eat them and hell, that isn't much of a present. So I did a little treasure-hunting and...ta-da!" You pulled out a box from the small pouch.

"A chocolate box?" Kanato asked, you wagged your finger.
"It's not any old chocolate box. It's a magical box that duplicates whatever's put inside it. So I got you the best belgian chocolate and now you have an infinite supply. If you get tired of the chocolate, take out the chocolate put in something else and then close the lid." You instructed, Kanato marveled at the box.
"Wow! Thank you (Y/N)! This is great!" Kanato grinned, you smiled.
"I'm glad you like it Squirt." Kanato pouted at the nickname but said nothing, letting it slide due to the sweets you got him. Laito coughed, making you turn your attention to him.
"I assume you got me something too?"
"Of course, ta-da! New jacket, it's one of the newest fashions." Laito happily accepted it before looking up at you.
"You know me so well."
"Anytime Laito."

"Hm, well I don't know what you could've possibly gotten me. But it's not like it'll impress me or anything." Ayato 'hmphed' turning his head away.

"How about a magic pen that writes all the answers to your homework? Courtesy of a special enchantment I picked up from an old swamp witch." You grinned, holding up a fountain pen, Ayato accepted it but you could see the excitement in his eyes from never having to do homework again.

"Don't you mean your witch mom?"
"My Mom doesn't live in a swamp! She lives in a forest with my fae mom, maybe I should take back that pen so you could learn the difference."
"What? Aren't swamps just wet forests?" Ayato asked.
"It's still not the same thing." You facepalmed as the other Sakamakis either had confused looks or the same look of disappointment that you had, but it was mostly confused looks.

"Alright, now that Ayato's out of the way who's next? Subaru! Get your ass over here! I got a present for ya!"

"Tch, what is it?" Subaru asked.

"Well since you like to punch walls so much-"
"I don't like to punch walls, it just happens."
"Yeah, sure thing buddy, whatever you say. But anyway, I got you these cool leather gloves but they have little knuckle protectors so you don't get them all bloody and hurt when you punch walls."
"Uhh...thanks...?" Subaru, still unfamiliar with receiving your gifts, took off his gloves and replaced them with yours.
"So? Do they fit?" You asked as he flexed his hands to see how the gloves felt.

"Yeah, they fit just fine...or whatever" Subaru turned his head away with his arms crossed, but you knew that was just his way of being super appreciative.

"Hey Reiji, I didn't forget you either. I got you a succulent!" You grinned pulling out a little bear-paw succulent plant.
"Uh...thanks?" Reiji accepted the gift, though rather awkwardly as he tried to ignore the small shiver up his spine as your hands brushed.

"You're welcome!" You grinned, Reiji couldn't help his teeth gritting slightly as you smiled at him, it was like nothing was wrong.

"Now that presents are out of the way! We were in the middle of the monthly family dinner if you wanna join (Y/N)!" Kanato invited excitedly as everyone began to file back to their seats.
"Sure! Why not?! The food here is always good!" You naturally took a seat in a chair next to Yui, who looked at you with a surprised expression.

"Aww! You're so cute! Did you guys get a baby sister and not tell me?" You questioned as you began to pinch her cheeks despite her protests, looking over at the brothers.

"That's Pancake, our newest Bride." Ayato grinned teasingly at you, knowing very well how you'd react. You stopped pinching her cheeks and instead put your hands on her shoulders.

"I am so, so sorry you have to put up with these six all the time every day. I swear I am coming up with a way to murder their father."

"O...ok...?"
"Ay, you're going to include me in on that plan, right? 'Cause that's the only time I'm ever working with you on anything." Ayato asked, you just grinned at him as you began to serve yourself.

"Of course, I'll let you all in on it when I'm done planning it all out and I get all the boons I need."
"Uh...excuse me miss...what're boons?" Yui asked.

"Oh, it's more of a fae thing, but some other mythical creatures use them too. I dunno, it's an honor thing or whatever, or a superiority thing, who knows? But ya'see when you do a favor for a mythical creature, like a fae when you don't really have to, you get a boon and those boons come in different types depending on the creature. But it's basically like a favor that the creature has to pay you back."

"I see...do vampires have boons?" Yui asked curiously.

"Nah, at least not these ones. I know a vampire in the states down in New Orleans who gives out boons, but she's very reserved about it. You gotta do a lot to get a boon from her and even then it's not the most guaranteed boon in the world."

"There's vampires in America? Since when?" Laito questioned incrediously.

"Since forever, man, you guys really do live under a rock. There isn't a lot of vampires in America like in Japan but there's enough." You answered between mouthfuls of food as Reiji sighed disappointedly.

"Don't you have any table manners?"
"I mean, I have table manners, I just don't see the point in using them right this minute. It's not like you could make me or anything." You challenged, Reiji 'tched' and turned his head away.
"It's hard to take you seriously with mashed potatoes all over your face like that." You raised your brow and looked over at Laito, who tapped the corner of his mouth, you nodded in understanding and wiped off the food from the corner of your mouth.

"(Y/N), you said that there was something going on with the werewolves?" Kanato asked, you nodded.

"Oh yeah! You guys won't believe this! There's a wholeass feud going on up north 'cause there's this one werewolf pack who's Seer died so they thought another one would be born, right?"
"Yeah, that much is obvious," Shu muttered.
"One would think, right? But, get this, another pack in the same area who has a very much alive Seer just gave birth to another Seer."
"No way, werewolves are only supposed to have one Seer a pack. What happened?" Subaru asked as you shrugged.

"Dunno, they're still trying to sort it out. It's literally either the female of the new Seer mated with the male of the other pack and if that's the case the two packs will just unite, or the pack with two Seers stole the new Seer from the other pack. They're literally one blood test away from war."

"Why that's quite a predicament. I feel bad for the poor waiting room those two packs will have to be stuck in until they get the blood test back." Laito chuckled.

"Yeah, I may go to help a little bit after all, I got a buddy in one of the packs. It would suck to leave him when he probably will need me the most."

"Excuse me? Him?" Reiji questioned, you nodded.
"Yeah, him. What? Is there a problem having guy friends now?" You questioned, but you had a feeling on what was running through his mind. That movie series, Twilight, where there was the angsty vampire boyfriend and the hot werewolf boyfriend. But it's not like you had an angsty vampire boyfriend, at least, not at the moment anyway.

"No, of course not." Reiji crossed his arms as he leaned back in his chair, giving you a half-glare, but you only chuckled.

"Alrighty! Now, who wants to hear how I screwed with North Korea."
"Please, you already know that we're always looking forward to your stories about how you mess with other country's governments." Laito smiled as you grinned.

"Yeah, I figured."

-Timeskip-

Yui let her thoughts wander as she cautiously walked towards Reiji's lab. She wanted to just borrow a book and by now had accepted that she would have to give up some of her own blood as soon as she stepped foot into the lab. But her thoughts drifted to other places, wondering about you, why the Sakamakis were so relaxed around you, why they acted just like a family as soon as you showed up.

The lab came up quicker than Yui had predicted, she slowly opened the door, seeing you inspecting the succulent you gave Reiji.

"O...oh! It's you! Hi! Is Reiji around?" Yui asked, you looked up, smiling once you realized it was Yui.
"Nah, did you need him for something?"
"No...not particularly...I just wanted to borrow a book...what about you?"
"Ah, I can cover that, come on. But as to why I'm here, last time I was here I was trying to make a potion that gives someone sweet dreams and I accidentally ended up with an explosion instead by using the wrong ingredient. So I now have a new potion for pumpkin bombs but I came here to get that ingredient, and check up on the plant I gave Reiji, though honestly I half-expected him to throw it out." You walked over to the giant wall shelves near the door, looking for a particular book as Yui nervously followed.

"Uh...(Y/N)? That's your name, right?"

"Yup! What's up?"

"Well uh...I was just wondering, if it isn't too personal, why do the brothers love you so much? Earlier, when you showed up to dinner it was all smiles and actual conversation compared to their usual silence. It's like they were a real family when you came..."
"Ah, well you see I've been to this mansion a lot. As a kid, my Witch Mom would bring me when their mothers wanted their fortunes told or she had to drop-off a specific potion. So, as you could imagine I was over here a lot and familiarized myself with the brothers before I got older. Then, when I began to see the world I came and went as I pleased and none of them were really bothered by it. Well, except for Reiji." You finally found the book, checking the title before handing it to her.
"Here, this is a good one. Reiji shouldn't give you any trouble for it." Yui stared at the book as if she wanted to ask another question.
"Reiji...did something happen between you? Because he seems to be the only one who's gotten grumpier since you got here."

"Well, I guess you could say he did do quite a few somethings to me if you catch my drift." You chuckled mischieviously as you remembered those 'somethings', but you saw Yui's clueless face and sighed, placing your hand on top of her head.

"Nevermind. You're too innocent for that. But Reiji's my ex if that's what you're asking. I stayed at the manor for like, a year and a half while we were dating but I got bored and restless, I wanted to go see the world again. Anyway, we had this huge fight before I left and we haven't really seen each other since. He's probably super pissed that I'm not treating him any different than before we started dating and is super jealous at the thought of me hanging out with other dudes."
"Oh..." Yui hugged the book to her chest as she looked up at you, "do you still have feelings for him?"

You thought about this for a moment before stretching your shoulders a little bit, hands going to your hips.

"Honestly...a day hasn't gone by when I haven't thought of him at least once, bossing his brothers around and keeping up with the manor. I know his schedule by heart so I sometimes wonder if he ever updated his schedule or if it's still the same. But anyway, I should get going, me and Laito are gonna go through some fashion magazines together! I'd invite you but you don't really seem like the type to drink wine and look through a Vogue."
"No...not really...I'm underage."
"I figured, you goody-two-shoes, later. If you need me I'll be in Laito's room!" You called as Reiji froze outside the door, you were leaving, he couldn't let you realize that he was eavesdropping on what you just said. His body moved before he could think as he soundlessly ran and turned the corner so you didn't see him when you opened the door. He stayed behind that wall, shimmying into the shadows so you couldn't see his figure. His hand clutched the place where his heart is supposed to be, but considering that he's a vampire, he had none.

She...she's thought of me every day...and she...she still remembers my schedule too?...

The grip on his jacket fabric tightened as he bit his lower lip, drawing blood in an effort to keep himself calm as his whole body shook.

But she's going to be with Laito...drinking wine...in his room. How dare he! After he knows how I feel about her!

His hands shook from his anger, as his thoughts ran wild at what could possibly happen with one glass too many. His logic told him that he had nothing to worry about, that Laito had proved himself time and time again that he somehow had no romantic interest in you, yet still, his emotions were starting to get the better of him. His own blood dribbled from his lips and onto the floor before he finally was able to calm the anger inside him a little by internally promising to make himself tea as he stalked towards the kitchen, secretly hoping to avoid his brothers and Yui in case if he unnecessarily lashed out at them.

-Timeskip-

You hummed as you scanned through the rows of Reiji's plants, finding the one that you needed, clipping the branches you needed with the clippers Reiji kept near the plants. You twirled the branches between your fingers before the blooms of the plant caught your eye. You placed the branches in the little pouch on your belt as you went to examine the succulent.
"Well hello there, you seem to be blooming nicely!" You smiled going to touch one of the petals, hearing a cough behind you, your hand retracted itself as you turned your head, seeing Reiji in the doorway.

"Oh! Reiji! I didn't hear you come in!"

"This is my lab you know, what did you come in here to steal this time?" He questioned.

W...we're alone...just the two of us...

"Just some nightshade, that's all, but don't worry, I didn't take too much. Anyway, I should get going, later Reiji." You winked at him as you began to leave.
"You seem awfully interested in that succulent you gave me. I must say that it's been blooming quite a lot in such a short time, what did you do to it?" You turned around at Reiji's question, hands clasped behind your back, your head tilted slightly in confusion.

"What makes you think that I did something?" Reiji glared at you as he pushed up his glasses.

"You always do something, what did you do?"
"Well...I guess you're right this once, I put an enchantment on it so it only bloomed in the presence of love, and I think you and I both know what that means." You smirked teasingly as you walked towards him as you began to undo his tie, but Reiji didn't stop you.

"I should have known that you were up to something like that."

"You know me so well, besides," you got on your tippy toes a little as you kissed his jawline, "you don't seem to mind it."

"You're right." Reiji agreed, his hands going to your hips as his breath fanned against your ear.

"I hope you realize what you're getting yourself into. You know once I start I won't be able to stop myself."
"I know, I wouldn't have gotten into this if I didn't want to see it through. We've had intimate moments just like this before. So go ahead." You spoke, almost melting at the familiar warmth that Reiji radiated, you always theorized that he was warm like he was because he wore a suit and tie, your hand went to the back of his head, gently pushing it down to the sensitive flesh of your neck.
"Jump." Reiji ordered you huskily, you did as he asked, unable to help the shivers down your spine at the sensation of his lips against your neck as he went to find the perfect spot to sink his fangs as he walked towards the door that connected his room and the lab. He was teasing you, you knew that he intentionally was, it was your punishment for leaving him for so long. Reiji opened the door to his room, quickly striding to his bed as he layed you down before quickly crawling on top of you.

"Did you find the perfect spot yet?" You questioned him, you could feel his chuckle reverberate against your body as his fangs began to graze your neck.

"Just about." He told you, his fangs pinching your skin as you tried to hold back a groan.

I forgot how good that hurts...

"Your blood...it's intoxicatingly sweet, your blood spoils me you know, after just a single taste everything else pales in comparison. It's the ultimate punishment." Reiji whispered to you as he lightly licked your neck while also making some lighter marks across your skin.

"Reiji, just tell me you love me." You breathed as Reiji stopped, for a moment you thought he wasn't even breathing as he raised his head from your neck to meet your eye as one hand reached to cup your cheek. His beautiful pale magenta eyes were the softest you've rarely ever seen them as his thumb lightly caressed your cheek.

"I love you." He whispered, but it was so soft that you weren't quite sure that you heard it. Just as you registered what he said to you, his lips met yours in a gentle kiss before it quickly became passionate, as soon as his hand delved under your shirt you knew you were in for a long night.

-Timeskip-

The room was deathly quiet as the moon's light gently came through the drapes. The only sounds were you and Reiji breathing, the sheets around you the only thing that protected your naked bodies from the outside world.
"(Y/N), about the argument, when I said that I didn't care if I ever saw you again, I didn't mean-"

"Hey, it's alright. I know you were just worried about me. You're worried about everyone when they aren't right in your line of sight." You smiled, turning so you were on your back as you put your hand on his chest. One of his hands went to yours as he turned his head to meet your eyes.

"Only the ones I care about." You couldn't help but giggle a little bit as you looked away with a blush on your face, a familiar giddyness filled your chest as it usually did in soft moments like these when you got a small glimpse of what Reiji felt for you.

"Why did you have to leave? Was I not enough?"
"No Reiji, that's not it at all. You're perfect for me, I just...I had to see the world."
"But you've went out to see the world so many times, can't you just stay? With me? I need you here." You chuckled at his words.

"For someone who wears glasses you aren't very smart. Once you see the world, that doesn't mean you can't see it again. People, places, cultures, they're ever-changing. They don't just stop when you want them to. That's why you never actually stop seeing the world. And that's why I'm going to keep going out there. And maybe someday you'll join me, what do you think?" You offered, but Reiji looked away.

"Or maybe I could finally set this place up with some wifi and I can give you a cellphone." You suggested, knowing just how Reiji would react.

"...I think I would rather go see the world with you." Reiji rolled over as he pulled you to him, his arm going around you.

"Sounds like a plan." You smiled as you cuddled up to him.

"I've really missed you, (Y/N)." You couldn't help the smile on your face as you closed your eyes, intending to get rest while you could.

"I missed you too Reiji..." you sighed, feeling content in his arms.

-Timeskip-

Reiji sat on the couch in one of the more popular common rooms among the brothers, flipping through his book casually as he listened to what was going on around him. His eyes glanced up for just a second as he saw you enter the room before going back to his book. Without saying anything, you snuck into his arms onto his lap.

"Good Evening." You grinned mischieviously as you pecked his jaw, Reiji spared you another glance.

"Good Evening." His gaze went back to his book as he continued to read as you shuffled a little, resting your head on his shoulder as you most likely admired how concentrated he looked.

"Are you serious?! You guys got back together!?" Ayato yelled, you turned away from Reiji, about to open your mouth before you were cut off by Kanato.

"So that's where the noises I heard last night came from...why do you two have to be so loud?" Kanato pouted, as he complained about you and Reiji's night together.

"Sorry about that Kanato, we'll try to be quieter next time..." you apologized sheepishly. Reiji just nonchalantly turned a page in his book.

"Come on Ayato, Kanato, don't hate on their relationship. It would be nice to have someone in the family that knows as much about fashion as I do."
"I know fashion!" Ayato defended as Laito only gave him a once-over.

"A loose collar and busted up pant leg hardly qualifies as fashion." Laito criticized as you blushed a bright red, burying your face into Reiji's shoulder so no one saw.

Part of the family? T...that means marriage...? I...I don't think I would mind that...then we could take vacations together... you thought to yourself as Reiji just turned another page in his book. He glanced at you before sighing, putting one arm around you as he stroked your arm reassuringly with Laito and Ayato talking about fashion in the background. 

"It's good to have you back, (Y/N)." Reiji whispered so his brothers couldn't hear, you smiled as you looked up at him. 

"It's good to be back" You smiled as you cuddled closer to him with slightly tinted cheeks.

Maybe...maybe marriage wouldn't be so bad after all...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1K 18 8
A book featuring multiple characters from multiple fandoms. A/N: My last book was taken down so this is technically a continuation of it. I will be a...
346K 7.4K 73
♡Requests Closed♡ *Old One-Shot Collection- You've Been Warned* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎ So this is my first time making something like this so I will try...
150K 1.8K 42
Book of oneshots about all sorts of anime and manga characters. Boys and girls. All of 'em. I take requests too. Just PM me or leave it in the comm...
29K 374 26
❌WARNING | L | V | SC | ❌ ‼️REQUESTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED‼️ All One-Shots (80% chance smut btw) From Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist to Ouran High S...