The spectacular Deku

By sharkbacon11

Izuku was born quirk less but when he gets bitten by a genetically engineered spider that gave him abilities... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not a chapter but a thank you
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A quick refresher
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Suggestions?
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Shout outs
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A quick refresher 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41: Cake day special
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 39

1.4K 41 46
By sharkbacon11

In Izukus room

Izuku lays in bed exhausted sleeping like a brick. Feeling the life drained out of him from such a crazy night on patrol. His alarm then suddenly goes off and he shuts it off with a annoyed groan.

Izuku: *grroooaan*. Nooo its to early.

He then rolls out of his bed and starts to get up. He then opens his eyes suddenly. He then jumped onto the side his wall clinging to it. Opening the air vent where he hides his spidey gear. He pulls out his spidey suit and to his confermation it was still black.

Izuku: So that really did happen.

Izukus head: Its still really hard to belive that things like this keep happening to me. I mean I shouldnt be surprised at this point. First a spider bite that gave me a quirk, fighting giant a rhino guy, getting One for All. Now black ooze from a space rock has permanently bonded to my spidey suit.

Izuku threw the suit onto his bed and then grabbed his U.A. clothes from his closet.

Izuku head: Well its not so bad. The suit somehow gave me a spider and quirk upgrade-

Izuku then grabbed his black spidey suit and was getting ready to put it on under his U.A. clothes.

Izuku head: -so I cant really-

Just as he was about to say "complain" suddenly the suit materialized back into its ozze state and then crawled over his arm. Suddenly dressing Izuku in his black Spidey suit in mere seconds.

Izuku: No way! Instant suit up?! This is going to save me so much time!

He then was gonna reach and grab for his web shooters. Instead the suit suddenly shot black webs out of his wrists grabbing the webshooters and pulling them into the air catching them.

Izuku: It makes its own webs?!

Izuku then started to put his U.A. clothes on top of his spidey suit. As he did the suit then slowly retracted hideing itself under his clothes. Izuku looked at it amazed and was filled with new brimming confidence as he talked to the suit sarcastically

Izuku:~How did I ever live without you? ~

Izuku then shot a web from under his sleeve to his bag. (His now black webs from the suit btw). Catching it and walking out of the door to his dorm room.

Outside of U.A. on the side walks

Izuku walks to school with a new pep to his step. He didnt know why but for some reason he was in a good mood. As he walked Mei Hattsume came up from behind him.

Mei: Izuku wait up.

Izuku then instead of turning around like his usual timid meek self he did a lil slide and turn around.

Izuku: Mornin Mei! Hows your morning going?

Mei caught up to Izuku and walked with him. With Izuku still walking with his new confidence.

Mei: Your in a surprisingly good mood? Whats up with that?

Izukus head: I dont know whats up with me? I guess this new suit is just a confidence booster for me.

Izuku: Why? Is it really weird for me to be in a good mood so early in the morning?

Mei then skeptically said.

Mei: Well I mean no but. I thought after what happend last night. That'd youd be at least a lil down is all.

Izuku then remember what happend. How he had Mysterio right where he wanted. Then to suddenly give up because the people started to protest and riot against him.

Izukus head: GAH! Next time I see that stupid fish bowl head I'm gonna!-

Mei: Izuku? Are you ok?

Izuku didnt noticed but he mutter his thoughts and clenched his fist hard. Once he realized he let the tension in his hand and voice go.

Izuku: Oh-sorry. I'm fine really. Last night was nothing.

Mei: I mean I wouldnt call it nothing.

Izuku knew what she meant. The people hated spidey now. They hated him. As they walked Izuku could hear the students talk and gossip about Spiderman....About him.

Student 1: Did you hear Spiderman attacked a pro hero last night?

Student 2: I heard he stole something from a science lab right after or something.

Student 2: Seriously? Man thats too bad.

He grew frusterated and angry at the small talk and gossip thrown around. More so than it usually does though. Mei noticed and grabbed his hand.

Mei: ...hey.

Izuku looked down to his side and felt a lil warm hearted at the sight of Hattsume looking up at him.

Mei: Dont worry about what they say. I know what type of guy Spiderman is...... I know what kind of hero Izuku Midoryia is.

Izuku couldnt help but blush hearing a girl say hero and his name in the same sentence. Especially when being refered to as a hero. (Becuase lets face it. We all know Izuku has love fantasies of being the hero saving the girl and then earning her heart)

Izuku: T-thank you. Thats.....thats actually really nice to hear. It means alot.

Mei then let go of his hand out of embarrassment and put her hands begind her back looking down blushing as well.

Mei: I-I'm glad.

She then calmed herself and as they walked she asked Izuku.

Mei: So what are we gonna do now?

Izuku: I'm gonna try and stake out Mysterio or the imposter me. If I can just take one of them down then I could clear my name. At least of the Sports festival villian attack.

Mei: Ok but Izuku last time you tried that it didnt work out so well?

Izuku: Except now I know how Mysterio fights. He uses Illusions and gadgets. All of it is fake. He isn't a real pro.

Mei: Wait...so movie effects are his super powers?

Izuku: Baiscally yeah.

Mei: Ok but Izuku.*sigh*. Even if hes not real he can still do alot of damage and hurt you. Do you really think just knowing his strategy and fighting style is gonna be enough to take him out? Hell what about the fake spiderman? You havent found a way to beat him yet either. Let alone both of them at the same time!

Izuku then put a hand on his chest. Feeling the black suit under him along with the same confidence and even power as before filling him.

Izuku: Trust me. This time its gonna be different from the last time.

Izukus head: Becuase the new Spiderman is gonna kick their asses straight to jail!

Mei though looked at Izuku concerned. Especially with the look on his face. It wasn't the same. She has seen sadness, passion, anger and many more emotions in his eyes. This time though his eyes seem more..... Intense and cocky. Like a look Bakugo would give when he is about to wipe his enemy in one blow.

Later in Mei lab

Mei Hatsume was sitting in the support department lab holding her head in her arms laying on the desk. Lookong down into the metal workspace with 0 motivation. Usually she is tinkering with or building 8 new babies. The pro hero/ teacher power loader took notice of this.

Power loader: Hatsume!

Mei quickly shot her head up hearing her name.

Power loader: Whats wrong? You've only made 3 babies all day. You havent even blown up the lab yet?!

Mei rubbed the back of her head smileing.

Mei: Is that an invitation to try?-

Power loader: -God no! Id like to have my workspace intact by the end of this semester. And hopefully the semester after that but knowing you thats wishful thinking.

Mei instead of laughing though. Only half heartedly smiled.

Mei: hehe. Yeah.... Right.

As Mei looked down to the ground Power Loader could tell something was on the geniuses mind. He took a deep breath in and out.

Power loader: Alright kid. Whats wrong?

He then took a seat right next to Mei and she tried to deny.

Mei: What do you mean? Nothings wrong.

Power loader: Ok I dont wanna dance around and guessing what teenage bull krap is going on and waste my time so can you please tell me whats wrong? Is it school? Social life? Home? Boy problems?

At the mention of a boy problem Mei immedietaly got defensive quickly shooting a tsundere look and blushing.

Mei: W-What?! No! Where would you get that idea! I'm only comitted to my work! I dont have time to chase stupid stuff like that!

Power loader: Well then what is it?!

Power loader head: My money is still on boy problems judgeing from that reaction.

Mei thought about it. She couldnt tell him everything. Izuku secret is too big and with everything going on she could even get Izuku arrested and put into more danger if she told power loader whats was really bothering her. So she thought for a min and decided to maybe tell half the truth.

Mei: Its.....its about Spiderman. I dont think he did it. I think hes being misunderstood and that...... he is going through alot right now. I cant help but feel bad for him. Espcecially when the whole world seems to have it out for him.

Power loader head: Thats right. Spiderman saved Hatsume from that Villain Shocker. So it would make sense she feels connected to the guy that saved her. As a teacher though I cant condone what hes doing. So what do I say? ....... Gah Mei was suppsoed to be one of the easy students to give advice too. At least when it came to life problems and mental stability.

After careful thought he gave it his best shot.

Power loader: Look I can't say your right or wrong-

Mei: -What? So you think he really is a bad guy!

Power loader: Could you let me finish! I was gonna say I dont know wither your right or wrong. In all honesty I've never met the guy. However its easy to tell that right now. He has the whole world watching him. Meaning the truth about him is gonna come out.

Mei felt down hearing that though.

Mei: *eye roll* Wow that made me feel so much better-OW!

Power loader than bonk her on the head with a karate chop.

Power loader: Which MEANS! That if you really think Spidey is innocent. Then the truth is gonna come out. No matter what......It always does eventually.

As Mei rubbed her head she felt better actually. Hearing that she should keep her hopes up.

Mei: Uhhh......thanks power loader. That......actually helped.

Power loader started to leave turning his back to Mei. However she couldnt see his satisfied smile as he left.

Power loader: no problem kid.....no problem.

Mei looked out the windows of U.A. to see the day start coming to an end. Which means Izuku is gonna be out in the field as well. That thought made Mei worry.

Mei head: Izuku.........please be careful.

In the night city

Izuku is swinging through the city in his black suit. Trying to draw out or stumble upon his targets for the night.

Spiderman: This isnt gonna work. They could be literally anywhere in the city. I have better luck of winning the Powerball then stumbling onto those 2.

However as he swung through the city he passed by a giant billboard. Quickly he web zipped back to it. Shooting a web up and hanging upside down in front of the bilboard. The bill board was about a jewlery auction being held on a yacht tonight. Izuku then could tell what his evil twin/imposter next big plan would be.

Spiderman: Y'know what....... my luck is just something really special huh?

Izuku then started to web zip and swing to the adress where the auction on the yacht boat would take off.

At the docks

Izuku made it to the docks landing on a warehouse roof. However he could see the yacht boat already taking off.

Spiderman: I cant make the jump there. Wait....maybe I can?

He then looked around to make sure no one could see him. He then slowly powered up one for all in his body. With the lightning surounding his body. Usually his body isnt strong enough to handle 100%. So he has to use it in small percentages up to 20%. He cant make the jump on just 20%. However-

Spiderman: -Maybe with the black suit it will give me just enough resistance to One for all back lash effect.

He then took a running start stance. Then full on sprinted as fast as he could and then at the ledge jumped with everything he could. He sore through the air.

Spiderman: This suit is so freaking amaze-GAOW!

He then went splat on the back of the boat on a wall becuase he was to busy admiring and not braceing himself for impact.

Meanwhile inside the yacht boat

The inside of the yacht was filled with typical luxurious. A food buffet on the side, small tables all around to place drinks and food, and a stage filled with multiple display cases of priceless jewelry. The room was filled with people dressed in formal suits and dresses. All part of the higher class. However not surprisingly Momo Yayorozu was seen in a black sleek dress being dragged along with her parents again.

Momo head: *sigh* I wish I was at the dorms right now. The girls are having a sleepover in minas room.

As Momo drank from her fancy champagne glass that was filled with Apple cyder while also mopeing around though feeling bored as any typical teenager would in this setting. She felt a slight tap on her shoulder. She looked to the source of the sudden touch and was suprised to see Mr. Aizawa

Momo: Mr. Aizawa?

Aizawa: Its Erasure head right now. Im on duty.

Momo: oh I see.

Aizawa: What are you doing here though? Shouldnt you be in the dorms right now?

Momo explained unenthusiasticlly.

Momo: My parents wanted to show me off during this auction. There really proud of me getting to U.A. PLUS you know how rich people are. They just love showing off to each other.

Aizawa: Hm. I see.

Momo then looked around feeling bored. She slumped her shoulders and said.

Momo: *sigh* I wish something intresting would happen.

Suddenly all the lights went out and a familar voice could be heard.

(Ok for the sake of simplicity. The imposter Spidey will be called Spidey. And Spiderman will be Izuku.
So
Spidey=imposter
Spiderman= Izuku.
Cool?......Cool)

Spidey: Dont be alarmed everyone its just your friendly neighborhood Spider theaf.

The lights then turned back on to reveal the Imposter spidey in the Red spandex and blue hoodie suit (scarlet spider suit). As he stuck to the side of the glass window. Aizawa though looked right at Momo.

Aizawa: You just had to ask to make it intresting huh?

Momo felt embarrassed at her past comment and of herself. Spidey then shot 2 web theme bags out of his wrists and started giving orders around.

Spidey: Fill em up folks. With the finest diamonds and jewelry you have.

Aizawa then activated his quirk and tried to grab Spidey with his scarf. However Spidey jumped off the window and shot a web themed bolas at Aizawa traping him in them.

???: Nice try-

For one second Spidey sounded different and like a whole new person. With his voice sounding deeper and even with a german accent. Spidey looked at Aizawa eyes seeing them glow red. So he then web shot his eyes blinding him. However the webs werent like Spidermans. They were more pasty and a rip off.

Spidey: Nice try Erasure head. But my insect instincts saw you coming from a mile away.

Aizawa head: His quirk didnt get erased. Though Spiderman quirk wasnt effected by my erasure quirk. However this is different. This spiderman is taller. He is obviously using support gear. Plus when he tried talking his voice sounded completely different. Then when I lost sight of him his voice turned back to Spiderman. This spiderman is a fraud.

The Red and blue Spidey then started going around with the bag and the people around started to drop their jewlery and valuables into the web bag. It was now Momo turn who was wearing a tiger theme necklace her father gave her. Spidey noticed how she was holding a hand over it protecting it.

Spidey: Give it.

Momo: No!

Spidey: Brat if you hold that tiger too tight.... I bite.

He tried to seem menacing and scary to Momo. However she wasnt buying it.

Momo: Like hell! Your not the real Spiderman! If you were you would at least recognize me!

The fake Spiderman then did a standing kick at Momo letting the spring coil device in his boots do the action pushing her back.

Spidey: Thats called spider strength! Think I can fake that!?

Spiderman: Actually yeah I do!

Izuku is then seen holding Momo up as he caught her from the kick. Wearing his black suit as the imposter wore his previous red and blues. The imposter then pointed at Izuku asking.

Spidey: And who are you supposed to be?

Momo looked up at Izuku in his black suit. Confused from his wardrobe change.

Momo: Spiderman?

Spiderman: Yeah Momo ...Its me. The real one.

She then smiled looking up at him. 

Momo head: Thank God.

He then put momo down and they both stood face to face now. The imposter than joked at Izuku saying.

Spidey: The real one? You dont even have the costume right!

Spiderman: What can I say? Black is making a new come back.

Izuku then did a round house kick at the imposter sending him flying and crashing into a bunch of tables. He then quickly recovered and shot more web theme bolas at Izuku. He jumped and dodged the first one only to get caught in the second one wraping his arms to his body. Spidey then tried to hit Izuku with a chair only for Izuku 4 to break his restraints last second and grab the chair hitting him with it instead breaking it. Izuku then grabbed Spidey picking him up over his head throwing him right into a glass wall putting cracks in it.

Spiderman: Now thats what you call Spider strength! Acccept no substitutes.

The imposter groaned and wheeze at being thrown around. He then click something on his wrist whispering into it.

Spidey: I need backup.

Spiderman then grabbed the imposter by the shirt and lifted him up.

Spiderman: Now lets solve this mystery of whos been running around dressed like the one and only me.

Izukus head: Wow this feels like a scooby doo episode now.

He then grabbed the red mask of the imposter and just as he was about to pull it off suddenly Izuku spider sense went off. He threw the Imposter Spidey away and did a back flip dodgeing a blast of green mist trickling with electeicty. He looked back to see Mysterio.

Mysterio: I have you now Spiderman!

He then looked to see 2 spiderman in the same room. Both with different costumes.

Mysterio: Oh great theres 2 of you.

Izuku head: There is no way it was a coincidence he showed up when fake me was about to lose. There working together I know that for sure now.

Spiderman: Hey fishbowl! How about we take this outside?

Izuku then web zip outisde of the boat swinging right to the top.

Mysterio: With pleasure you scum!

Mysterio then flew after him. Both landing on the top deck face to face in a classic western stand off.

Spiderman: You have no more tricks Mysterio. I know how you play your tricks. They wont work on me.

Mysterio: Oh I still have a few you havent even seen yet.

Mysterio than did some crazy hand sighns from naruto or some shit. And suddenly multiple clones of Mysterio were being duplicated around Spiderman completely surrounding him.

Mysterio: This is the last time you will escape me Spiderman. I swear to that. So any last words.

Izuku then took a deep breath in. He then webbed up a thick blindfold into his hand. Then tieing it around his head over his eyes.

Spiderman: God I hope this works........*deep breath* Cmon Spidey sense.

Izuku could see nothing and blocked all his other senses. He can only rely on his spidey sense. So he waited and focused.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Izukus head: To my left!

Izuku then dashed to his left dodeging a fireball attack.

Izukus head: Above me!

Izuku then did a moving hand stand junping out of the way from a Mysterio doing a ground slam into the ground where he was at. Then from behind him a mysterio was going in for a tackle except Izuku did not move. Instead the Mysterio just went right through him as it was a fake.

Mysterio: What?! Thats immpossibe!

Izuku then continued to dodge attack after attack. Knowing which are fake and real.

Mysterio: How are you doing that?!

Mysterio grew more angry at Spiderman. He then started to prepare a final attack that was meant to be a large blast of some sort.

Spiderman: I figured you out Mysterio. Your not a real hero. In fact-

Izuku then webbed onto Mysterio glass helmet and the did a web stike right at his face knocking him into the ground.

Spiderman: -Your just nothing but talk and show.

Mysterio groaned in pain while he laid on the ground. However Izuku then heard the sound of another small boat engine reving up. He then quickly saw Aizawa run out and point.

Aizawa: Spiderman the imposter is getting away!

He then saw the red and blue Spidey on a boat driving away.

Spiderman: Thanks Erasure head I owe you won. Keep an eye on fish bowl for me!

Izuku then jumped as high and far as he could to the boat and webbed onto the back of it. Feeling it suddenly pull him surprising him.

Spiderman: Woah!

He then started to ride it like he was water skiing. However Izuku noticed something about the suit.

Spiderman: I can feel the new suit helping me. Its balancing me. Compensating for the boat, the water, everything.

Spidey then started to drag Spiderman across the water trying to shake him off with it never working. The red and blue villian then grabbed some gernades out of his bag.

Spiderman: Does every supervillian I face just have back up suppies of explosives?!

Spidey then started to throw the gernades behind him. Each one causing an explosion in the water. One came close with piece of shrapnel grazeing his suit cutting it. Izuku looked at the cut on his arm of the suit sew and regrow itself back together.

Spiderman: Man this suit just keeps getting better and better! No more late night sewing nights.

The fake Spidey then started driveing right for a dumbster boat. Then at the last moment turning and dodgeing the boat going around it. However Izuku couldnt turn and was still heading straight for it. So he let go of the boat and let himself fly through the air over the boat. Having to jump on the boat to keep his momentum going. Then he webbed back onto the the boat. Water skiing along the water again.

Spiderman: Maybe I should try going for competitive water skiing if this superhero gig doesnt turn out.

The fake Spidey then tried to throw Izuku off and into another yacht boat. Only for izuku to jump and very smoothly ride along the rail. He then stopped on the rail though holding onto the web letti g it build tention. Before letting himself go and the web sling shotted him onto the boat. He then took a seat on the back seat.

Spiderman: Man your really bad at driving boats. You almost killed me like 3 times.

The fake Spidey then slipped on some tech out gauntlets. He turned them on and they were filled with electeicty.

Spidey: How about you get a taste of Spider PUNCH!

He then tried to punch Spiderman only for Izuku to just jump over him.

Spiderman: Dude I do NOT SOUND like that! At least I offer a higher quality of quips!

He then tried to punch Izuku again missing and breaking the control console of the boat. Then again but Izuku webbed both his hands jumping over him and pulling them together. Putting his hands behind his back and then pulled him backwards into the backseat.

Spidey: GAH!

The gloves then started to eletrocute eachother electrocuting him.

Spidey: G-g-g-AHhH!

He then was knocked out cold. Izuku then grabbed him by his shirt lifting him up. Pulling off his mask revealing a man with no face or facial features at all. His whole head was white and bald and even covered in some kind of plastic covering except for his mouth and eyes.

Spiderman: The one and only. Got it!?

The man just groaned in pain. No longer resembling Izukus voice and being deep like before when Aizawa cancelled his quirk.

Meanwhile on the boat Momo was holding a camera seeing the whole thing play out. Whispering to herself while smileing.

Momo: The one and only.

The next day at school

Izuku was feeling confident as ever in himself. Like nothing could touch him. Thats mostly due to his latest sucess. He stopped his Imposter. Not only that though Momo made a peice on it as well. Pictures and everything. She called it "The one and only". The cops said that the Imposter was a villian that went by the code name Chameleon. His quirk could make him change his body and facial shape along with modifying his own voice. Making him perfect for identity theft. However they were unable to figure out why he did it but they suspect he was hired. After reading Momo paper he wanted to stop by the U.A. Daily and see how its going.

Izukus head: I hope the girls dont get mad at the lack of pictures of Spidey ive been taking. With everything going on it hasnt really been my priority.

Izuku then slid open the door to their club room. In the room he saw Momo and Mina were the only ones there. What he was suprised to see though was Monoma.

Izuku: Monoma?

He turned around and just squinted at him. Still rembering how their match at the sports festival went.

Monoma: Oh ...... Midoryia.

Izuku: What are you doing here? Did you wanna join the paper club?

He then laughed scoffing the idea.

Monoma: As if I'd join a class-1A infisted club. You all disgust me.

Mina: God would you shut up CREEP!

Momo then leaned in and whispered to Midoryia.

Momo: He just showed up this morning and started to go on and on about how we were making Spiderman look good.

Izuku: Spiderman? Why would he care?

Momo: He probably just wants to make class-1A look bad.

Monoma: Really whats wrong with you all. Even after everything Spiderman did your all still fan girling over him like hes ~soo great~. He is a scumbag!

Momo: If you read my paper then you would know thats not true! Spider man didnt attack the Sports festival. The Chameleon dressed as Spidey did.

Monoma: Is that really the best fake excuse you can make up for that menace!

Mina: Your just jealous becuase at least Spiderman can get a girls attention!

Monoma then got pissed off at that last statement.

Monoma: Like I give a crap about a bunch of 1A girls. Your all not even worth chaseing.

Momo: Sounds like what a virgin loser would say! You only say that becuase your to embarrassed that NO girl ever gave you even a side look.

Monoma: Why you!

Monoma was about to take a step towards Mina. Before he could even get that in though Izuku was already infront of him holding him by his collar on the wall of the hallways making a scene around him. The 2 girls gasp at the sudden violence and quick slam of his body onto the wall.

Monoma: What the-!

The blond boy gritted his teeth in anger. Meanwhile Izuku held onto his collar tight as Monoma tried prying his hand off his shirt. Never even coming close to budgeing it.

Izuku: I think thats enough out of you.

Monoma: If you dont let me go right now I swear I'm gonna-

Izuku: What? Copy my quirk? Go ahead and try! Remember what happend the last time you did that?

Izuku talked different then he usually did. He was always spoke timid and kind hearted. Never provoking someone on purpose. However this was different. He talked like he looked down on Monoma and was mocking him.

Izuku: Listen to me closely! Your weak! You dont have any real power. Im not even using my quirk and you cant even break my hold. So do your self a favor and stop trying to prove yourself better than 1A. Becuase your not....and never will be.

He then threw Monoma to the ground. The students that made a crowd to watch everything play out stepped back to give Monoma room too fall. Izuku then pointed at Monoma looking down on him.

Izuku: If you ever mess with anyone in class 1A again like today.  We will make sure you regret it. So BACK OFF!

Monoma then slowly got up. Noticing the crowd that developed around them. He then walked away in shame as the students moved away to give him space to walk. Izuku though just watched with a grin. One that Katsuki Bakugo would wear. Full of confidence with 0 remorce or empathy for his actions. As Izuku was living it up in his victory. Mei Hatsume was in the crowd watching the whole thing. Feeling all kinds of wrong feelings from the scene that played out in front of her.

Mei: Izuku.....

She then took a look at the paper in her hands. The one Momo wrote. She then took a careful look at the black suit Izuku wore. One she did not recognize nor has ever seen. However something about it made her feel uneasy.

Mei: Whats going on with you?

(Hey everyone. So one thing I forgot to do when I posted a chapter for the first time in awhile. Was this. *AHEM*

IM BACK!
IM BAAACCK!

GET IT?! From Spiderman 2? When Peter tries jumping off a building to get his powers back. And now im saying it becuase Im back. Lol only the real hardcore OG spidey fans can understand.

Anyways I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter. It took a super long time to perfect. Becuase there are alot of key plot points sprinkled through out these past few recent chapters and future ones. Also becuase I know im gonna get comments about it asking "Is Mei Hattsume Izuku ship?"......

I STILL WONT SAY😂😅
Becuase just like any good story. Its not a good ship if you spell it out for the reader. But I will say this. Yall are gonna hate me 16 or so chapters later

Anyways If you liked the story please leave a star/ vote. If you have a comment or thought please leave it I always love reading them. And as always I hope you enjoyed ............................... OK BYE)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 760 18
Izuku midoriya is at the lowest point in his life when he decides to end it as he's falling he gets stuck to the side of a building with an arrow and...
38K 814 14
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi. At the age of 4 he was diagnosed as Quirkless. His Mother Inko(Green Storm), his Step-father Toshinori(All Mi...
35.9K 756 20
Izuku Yagi was Neglected and abused by his family and friends for being quirkless but when he was 12 he was bitten by a radioactive Spider and became...
46.6K 1.1K 21
So I'm bad with description so I'll go with this. In this story izuku midoriya was born quirkless until the league of villains capture him and then t...