Sick little games

By gublerlove

JJ and Reid fanfiction. It's a little different from other criminal minds fanfictions cause they're not actua... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: Spencers pov
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18, Spencers pov
Chapter 19
Chapter 20, Spencer's pov
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
One hundred.
Authors note

Chapter 43

1K 27 4
By gublerlove

The morning comes way too fast and when I wake, JJ is wrapped in my arms. Her hair looks slightly darker than usual and the sunlight through her curtains shines nicely on her skin. Her arm is draped over my chest and her legs are tangled with mine. I watch her sleeping for a while, knowing I should climb out of bed and get a shower, but not wanting to leave her body.

Her eyes slowly open and she squints at the brightness of the room. "We didn't close the curtains?" she asks with a sleepy voice. I smile at her and push some of the dark blonde hair to meet the rest.

"We got caught up." I smirk and she closes her eyes again while rubbing her hand up and down my chest. "Cheeky." She finally answers and I pull her on to my body.

"I love you."
"You're fucked." she smiles and climbs out of bed in just her knickers and a tshirt.

She heard me?

"I'm getting a shower." she states and begins to walk out of the bedroom. "Woah, no you're not!" I jump out of bed and skid down the halls after her. "I'm going first!" I shout and she laughs loudly while increasing her pace to a run.

She reaches the bathroom before me and slams the door shut quickly, leaving it inches from my nose when I try to get in. The shower turns on and I open the door slowly and quietly.

She's just changing out of her clothes and I close the door behind me, hoping she doesn't kick me out. Her back arcs as she goes on her tip toes slightly in a struggle to get out of the tshirt.

I climb out of my clothes and jump in the shower quickly before she's even pulled the shirt over her head. I wet my hair as she hums to a song on the radio she just switched on.

JJ's POV:

I draw back the shower curtain about half way and jump out of my skin when I notice Spencer under the water. "How did you-"
"Shh." he smiles and grabs my hands aiding me into the stream of the water.

A chill runs down my spine as his fingers reach beneath my hair and pull it over my shoulders. They reach the ends and trail down my back, giving me goosebumps in the process.

I lean into him as the water glides down each of our bodies, creating a waterfall onto the enamel. His hands reach around my waist and then up my stomach, cupping my breasts before twisting me to face him.

"You're so fucking hot."

His words cause me to blush like an idiot as he pulls me closer to him and rolls his hands down my back again. He backs me up against the wall and clamps his lips around my neck, gently nipping and sucking my skin.

My stomach flutters as his hand moves from the wall and rests on my hip. I can feel myself tensing under his touch, but I can't help it, he just- does things to me.

His looks into my eyes as he rests his forehead against mine. His mouth is still open and his breath is slightly raggedy. The water coursing down his body and over his hair brings me to the end of my teather. I need him.

I lean forward in an attempt to kiss him again and he allows me, but pulls back smiling. His hand runs through my wet hair and rests on the back of my neck as he pulls me from the wall.

"Let's get you washed eh?" he picks up the bottle of shampoo from the shelf and pours a large blob into his hands. He begins to rub it through my hair, making little circles on my back with the soap and his lips move to my neck again.

He pulls away and backs us into the stream of water again so that the shampoo can rise out. His hands move with the water causing me to tense again, causing me to want him so much more.

We finish washing my hair with both shampoo and conditioner. Neither of us being able to keep our hands off each other in the process, but eventually getting it done.

The last of the suds fall off of my shoulders and Spencer's fingers follow the water down my body.

"Did you know that 5% of the adult population have had to take time off of work because of sex related injuries?" Spencer says when his fingers reach the bottom of my stomach. A smile plays on his lips as his hand moves back to my waist.

"In fact, the shower is one of the most dangerous places to have sex... with it being slippery and all." He teases me with his words and his lips that are now covering my collar bone. We back up to the wall again and he grabs my thighs, lifting me on to him.

We don't move for a moment, both of us adjusting to the awkward position. One of his hands cradle my back as the other rests on the wall. He begins to move slowly as I hold onto the curtain rail in an attempt to keep us steady. His kisses become sloppy as he drives, grunting and gripping my back harder.

My thoughts become cloudy as his fingers wrap around my wet hair, pulling my head backwards for easier access to my neck. I allow him and wrap my spare arm around his shoulder, digging my nails into his skin as the pleasure grows.

He moves faster acting on pure impulse and carnal lust, both of us becoming lost in each other and the water. I moan loudly and Spencer manages a smile as he guides me up and down the cold tile wall.

I watch in awe as his muscles contract and pull under his soft skin. It feels somewhat different this time, passion fuelling us instead of anger and frustration. My name falls from his lips and I have to grab the curtain rail again as his pace quickens. My head falls back on its own when his hips meet mine again, my eyes closing as a strong feeling grows in the pit of my stomach.

His head buries in the crook of my neck and his breathing grows heavy. The movement of his body causes his stubble to rub against my neck and I have to pull his head away so that if don't finish before him. I'm so close.

His lips meet mine, swallowing my broken breaths as he pulses into me. Both of us come undone and the water envelopes us.

He lifts me off of him and steps backwards into the direct flow of the shower. I gather myself and kiss him gently "I love you Spence." He smiles and nods slowly. "You too..." He pauses. "Now go and get dressed, we're going to be late for work."

I fall from my earlier high as I climb out of the shower, his sudden cold attitude causes me to worry. Did I do something wrong? We were fine before we took the shower together, everything was ok and now it's just... awkward? he didn't even say love you back, he just agreed with me.

At least he's not telling me he doesn't care about me and saying horrible things. This has got to be better, right?

Spencer finishes off in the shower and I brush my teeth as he changes. Once we're both dressed I lock the apartment door and we practically run to work.

***

We reach the elevator and It stops on Spencer's floor. "I'll see you tonight." his voice is rushed and forced. No kiss or hug goodbye, just a quick sentence and the doors close.

I climb out on my floor, my mood no where near as good as it was when I woke in Spencer's arms.

Jake greets me with his bright smile and walks with me to our office. "Where did you get off to last night?" he questions and his brow furrows when I smile. "Something came up." he stops us both from walking mid way up the corridor.

"Are you ok?" his eyes hold real concern and I think about Spencer giving me the cold shoulder. Does he actually care about me?

Jake pulls me into a tight hug, his arms cradling my head and back. "If you ever need to talk, I'll always be here." He releases me from his embrace and crouches slightly to meet me eyes. "I promise." he smiles again, this time without showing his teeth. He softly rubs my shoulder before saying bye and entering his office.

***

At lunch I meet up with my only working friends and we have something to eat in the work places break room. Spencer doesn't join us and I think about surprising him, heading to his work floor and eating lunch with him.

Before I can decide against it, I tell Jake and Alex I'll be back soon and enter the elevator.

I'm on the next floor down within seconds and I slowly approach what I expect to be the break room.

I peak through the window and see three people sat around a wide table, none of them Spencer. One of them is the woman Spencer came to the bar with last night, she will know where he is.

I open the door and she looks up. "Oh god." I frown slightly at her strange attitude and she shuffles in her chair. "What do you want?"

"I uh, I was just wondering where Spencer is?" My voice is quiet and I stutter slightly covering in no way that I find her attitude intimindating. Her lips twist into a strange smile as she answers me.

"He left about two minutes before lunch actually started."

"Oh."

"I'm sure he will be back soon." she reassures me and I nod before opening the door again to leave.

"Spencer said you're a clingy one, I thought he was over exaggerating... Clearly not." She smirks and the two men sat with her begin to laugh. Did he actually say that? My eyebrows turn to a frown, a trait I've definitely picked up off Spencer. "Fuck off L." I say and leave the room.

"It's Elle, oh my god!" She shouts after me and i can't help but smile. Even though her words hurt me, I know that I didn't leave her completely satisfied after our encounter.

Spencer said you're a clingy one...

The words repeat in my head and I feel nauseous, why would he say that? I'm not clingy. She's so rude bringing it up, him and her are a perfect match.

I head back to the break room on my floor and Alex is no longer there. Just Jake.

"I thought i'd wait here, Blake had some work to do, but I couldn't just leave you." He smiles a little and my anger subsides.

"I need some help with some stuff, wanna help me?" he asks and stands to his feet. He dumps the crusts off his sandwiches in the bin and we head to the printing room.

"I always come here to do my printing cause no one uses this place... it's a waste of space really cause we have printers in our offices, but I can get things done faster he-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his.

He steps back slightly, falling into the printer from the force of my kiss. His hands flap in the air a little, before they move to the small of my back. His lips are soft and so is his touch. I try to kiss him harder, I need to know that I don't need Spencer, that I can have the passion and electricity with anyone I fancy. There's a slight spark, nothing more and I push my hips to his attempting to provoke him, but it doesn't work.

"JJ... we cant." his hands move to my shoulders as he pushes me away. "Not here." his eyes are apologetic and I know he's right.

"I'm sorry, I just-"

"It's fine... it's nothing against you, I like you, God I like you. It's just I know this isn't what you want. When works over and done with, you need to go home and properly sort things out with your boyfriend. I don't know who he is, but you're obviously having problems."

"How did you know I have a boyfriend?" I ask, the only thought running through my mind being how he knows so much about me.

"When we first met you kept to yourself... at the bar last night you brushed me off." he smiles. "I've had a lot of experience with... you know." he cocks his head and I know he doesn't actually want to say it.

"I'm sorry." I say again and he nods.

"Trust me, it's fine... Let's get this work back." he smiles again and leads the way back down the hall.

***

The rest of the day goes slowly and the image of Jakes face right in front of mine constantly plays in my head.

I wonder where Spencer went at lunch? Why he told Elle I'm clingy and why he gave me the cold shoulder this morning.

When the thoughts finally calm I realise I'm at my apparat meant building and at my door already. I must have been so caught up I didn't even notice.

I open the door and Spencer is say on my sofa talking to a brunette woman.

What?

He looks up and stands quickly I close the door again and walk down the hall. I know I kissed Jake earlier, but he's cheating on me in my apartment. Does he really hate me that much?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 4.5K 52
JJ confessed her feelings for Spencer. The problem is they are both already married. Will JJ's confession derail Spencer's life? Will he act on his...
252K 7.6K 87
You bring something special to the BAU team, specializing in spirits and people's energies. You use your abilities to help others get justice for the...
215 21 30
i've been in a criminal minds era since april and i want to write a fanfic about reid. so read this AMAZING story to find out more:).
118K 795 20
Just Criminal minds One-Shots/Imagines that I came up with while sleep-deprived (which is about 95% of my life right now) :) I take requests and my...