Oneshots (2) (Standby Only)

Ftfanx777 tarafından

Come one, come all! Requests are currently closed but that doesn't mean you can read what I've got! I can't... Daha Fazla

Request Stuff
Table of Contents
Adoption Center
Neji Hyuga x Reader- Sign from Destiny
Kakashi Hatake x Reader [Drabble]
Kirishima x Reader- Oblivious Lovers
Envy x Reader [Drabble]
Suguro "Bon" x Reader- Valentine's Day
Naruto x Reader- Valentine's Day
Amaimon x Human! Reader- Ghost Boyfriend
Rin Okumura Headcanons
Bart Allen! KF x Reader- Love Like You
YJ Boys Preference
Lion-O x Reader- Soulmate AU- Tattoos/ Omega AU
Edward Elric x Reader [Drabble]
Yuri Plistesky x Reader- Unpredictable Love
Yuri Plistesky x Reader [Drabble]
Bakugou Katsuki x Reader- A Great Big Brother
Kirishima x Reader [Drabble]
Tim Drake! Robin x Reader- The Perfect Dance
Ultimate Spidey Boys Preference
Omniverse! Ben 10 x Magic! Reader- Maybe the universe doesn't hate me after all
Lion-O x Pregnant! Reader [Drabble]
Amaimon x Reader [Drabble]
Kunikida Doppo x Reader- Coffee isn't so bad
Dazai x Reader [Drabble]
Nozel Silva x Captain!Reader- Commoner Captain
Black Clover Boys Preference
Edward Elric x Reader- Blind Date
Greedling x Reader [Drabble]
Naruto Uzumaki x Reader- Late Night Talk
Kiba Inuzuka x Reader [Drabble]
Razer x Reader- Welcome Home
Benimaru x Reader [Drabble]
Magna Swing x Reader- Where I Belong
Nozel Silva x Reader [Drabble]
Kunikida Doppo x Reader- Self-Acceptance
Leo/Loke x Reader [Drabble]
Marvel's Spider-man! Peter Parker x Elemental! Reader- Not Alone
Rin Okumura x Reader [Drabble]
Reiji Sakamaki x Reader- To have you back
Yuma Mukami x Reader [Drabble]
Catra x Fem! Reader- A little parcel goes a long way
Catra x Reader [Drabble]
Chuuya Nakahara x Reader- Damn Mutt
Akutagawa x Reader [Drabble]
Ryuji 'Bon' Suguro x Reader- Becoming Better
Blue Exorcist Boys Preference
Shikamaru x Reader- Until Then
Shikamaru x Reader [Drabble]
Ogun x Reader- Forever and Always
Rin Okumura x Reader [Drabble]
Saiki K. x Reader - Trust
Lyon x Reader [Drabble]
Yamato x Masked! Reader- To Be With or Without the Mask, that is the Question
Izuku Midoryia Headcanons
Gaara x Reader- To Be a Protector
Sero x Reader [Drabble]
Shu Sakamki x Reader- A little Tinker
Reiji Sakamaki x Reader [Drabble]
Edward Elric x Reader- The Pheromone Predicament
Scar x Reader [Drabble]

Yukio x Half Phantom! Reader- Going Ghost

715 11 2
Ftfanx777 tarafından

Requested by VRwriter456, hope you like it dude!

(I'm not gonna base this off Kyoto Saga or the ending of the season 'cause I'm lazy, so consider it a new ending I guess??? Or maybe before Kyoto??? I dunno???)

You thought your classmates were better than this, you really did.

It was your first day back at school after Rin had used his blue flames to defend you against Amaimon. As the final bell rang you could feel your teeth clench out of frustration, seeing how they all avoided Rin as they left, glancing at him as they did so. You slammed your books on your desk, causing everyone to look your way and even startling a few of them.

"Are you all really this shallow?! Rin's our friend and he defended us from Amaimon! And this is how you repay him?!"
"Are you kidding me (Y/N)? He's the son of Satan, part demon. He's no friend to Exwires like us." Suguro scowled, Rin had turned in his seat to face you.

'It's not worth it' he mouthed to you, his eyes begging you to stop whatever you were planning in your head. But it was too late.

This isn't right!

They shouldn't be acting like this!
"So I must not be your friend either then, y'know, since I'm part phantom." You retorted with a dangerous anger as your body became inverted in color, your eyes giving off an unnatural glow as you glared at your classmates.

"What're you going to do? Hurt me? That'll just prove you're a monster too." Suguro told you matter-of-factly, ignoring Shima and Konekomaru as they tried to pull him out the door.

"No, I'm going to stay like this until you realize how idiotic you're being for treating Rin any differenly than before just because you know he's the son of Satan." You told him in the same tone he used with you just a minute ago, using the telekinesis you gained in your phantom form to put your stuff away, slinging your bag over your shoulder, you glared at Suguro as you walked past. When you were out the door Rin quickly packed his stuff and followed, either not wanting to stick around or to try to talk you out of your declaration.

"Come on guys, wanna go drop by the conveince store? We could go grab some snacks." Shima suggested, chuckling nervously at the end in an effort to dispel the tension.

"That idiot...I don't think Phantoms can even have kids, how the hell is she part phantom?" Suguro questioned, totally ignoring his friend's suggestion.

"I don't know, but...do you think (Y/N)'s really gonna stay like that like she says she will?" Konhekomaru spoke up in his usual nervousness, Suguro sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Nah, you know (Y/N) as well as I do. Even if she is, for some strange reason, part phantom, she'll give all this up in a day. And no Shima, we're not going to the conveince store." Suguro answered his friend's question.
"Aww come on Bon! We're low on snacks!"
"You're low on snacks, besides I'm not going to stand in the store for an hour just to watch you try to flirt with the store clerk."

"Aww man" Shima whined as the three finally left the classroom.

-Timeskip-

Yukio sighed, having to spend a few extra hours in the teacher's office just to grade some assignments and adjust the lesson plans definitely took a toll on him, plus he still had schoolwork to do from his regular classes. Usually when he expected to get back to the dorm he would hear his brother messing around with videogames or training with you in there to add fuel to the fire of Rin's decisions, whether it be telling him to stuff three whole pocky boxes in his mouth or the both of you shoving each other while playing Mario Kart, but this time it was silent with only you and Rin talking like civilized people. Yukio had his hand on the doorknob, but didn't turn it, instead curiosity got the better of him as he put his ear to the door to try to listen to the conversation.

"Are you really sure you want to do this? Our whole class is pretty stubborn." Rin's voice came through the door.

"I don't care how long it takes, they shouldn't be treating you like that. Especially since you went into that form to protect us from Amaimon." Your voice came through as Yukio rolled his eyes.

Whatever they're talking about...(Y/N)'s just as stubborn as always

Yukio found himself smiling before Rin's voice broke through.

"Yeah...I guess...but I don't want you to be hurting yourself...you're a good friend of mine and it would suck if something happened to you because you're trying to defend me."

"Don't worry about me, a point needs to be made and this is the only way to do it, especially since most of our class is so stubborn."
"Says you."
"Shut up." You laughed, the seriousness of the room disappearing, Yukio finally decided to walk in, eyes widening when he saw you.

Is that...is that (Y/N)...but she's inverted...

"What did you do?" Yukio turned to Rin, who yelped at his brother's glare.
"Nothing! I swear I didn't do anything!"
"I'm part Phantom, Yukio. Rin didn't do anything. I revealed this to the whole class today 'cause I got mad that everyone treating Rin differently. So until they stop acting like idiots I'm going to stay like this." Your explanation made Yukio's jaw drop from shock before he turned from Rin to you.

"(Y/N)! You can't do that! What if someone in the regular class sees you like this?!" You shrugged at his question.

"I already wlaked past some girls from our regular classes and they didn't even notice 'cause they don't have temptaints, I'll be fine."
"But-"
"Yukio." You cut him off with a serious tone, "I already said I was going to do this and I don't go back on my word. I'll be fine and I'll take responsibility for whatever happens. So don't worry about me." Yukio lowered his head, gripping the paperwork in his hand tighter.

"Fine, do what you want. But if you die because of this you better not haunt me." Yukio told you sternly.

"Yeah, yeah, but I know you're secretly worried about me. But I told you that I'll be fine. Anyway, I should get to the old girl's dorm, still have a ton of work to get done. Later you two." You left the dorm, closing the door behind you. When Rin was sure that your footsteps were gone, he bursted out laughing.

"Someone's a worried mom, or should I say, boyfriend!" Yukio reached to the side and grabbed one of Rin's pillows, chucking it at his head.
"Shut up, are you five? As a fellow student and teacher, I can't help but worry."
"Yeah, but you're acting more like a worried boyfriend." Rin snickered, blocking a throw from one of Yukio's empty mineral water bottles with the pillow his brother previously threw at him.

"You're such a child sometimes..." Yukio muttered as he got to his work, "but as your teacher, I have to wonder if you've done your homework that's due tomorrow."

Yukio didn't have to look behind him to see the famous 'crap I forgot look!' of Rin's before his brother began rummaging around his school bag, throwing papers and books onto his desk before furious scribbling. Yukio smirked to himself, very well knowing that he won this round.

-Timeskip-

The next day, Rin noticed some bright green bags under your eyes which contrasted your inverted skin tone.

"Hey, (Y/N), everything good?" Rin asked, making you stop and let out a groan, your shoulders slumping.

"Apparently when you're part phantom and in your phantom form you get nothing but nightmares when you sleep. So last night when I got on my third nightmare, I just figured 'to hell with it' and just started cleaning everything and doing homework that I was putting off for later." You shrugged.

"Why don't you take a rest from your form then and get some sleep?"
"Nah, I said I was going to stay like this until everyone stopped with their judgemental B.S, and it doesn't look like anyone has, so...I'm just gonna spend a ton of money at the coffee shop from now on getting medium coffees with sixteen espresso shots every day after school." You answered totally nonchalantly.

"Are you sure that's the best idea? That sounds pretty unhealthy."
"Hey, you say that now, but we'll see about that."
"Yeah, in your medical check-up."
"Say what you want, but until finals week comes around you have no right to judge me."
"Eh, I'm judging you a little bit anyway."
"Whatever." You rolled your eyes, but there was an obvious smile on your face as you went to go sit down at your usual spot, getting out your materials for your first class. Rin pushed his chair forward and turned to you.

"Y'know, I know how to make coffee, even with the espresso shots. Want me to bring some for you tomorrow morning?" Rin offered.

"Sure, will you do the sixteen shots?"
"Absolutely not, but I'll put in three."
"Deal," You shook Rin's hand as the bell rang, signaling the start of class.

-Timeskip-

Soo nice! I'm in heaven! You practically melted at the sensation you felt.

"Gah! (Y/N)!? What the hell are you doing here?!" You looked up from the industrial fridge that Rin had in his kitchen to see a very startled Rin.
"Cooling myself off obviously, is it just me or has it been hotter lately?"
"Of course it's been hotter, it's starting to become summer, but that doesn't mean you can shove yourself in the fridge!" Rin tried to pull you out, but you turned yourself intangible so he was just swiping at air.

"No way! It's nice in here!" You argued.

"Come on! I've gotta make dinner, get out!" Rin kept swiping at you in an effort to try to pull you out but you stayed intangible.

"Nuuuuuuu!!! It's too nice in here!" You whined.

"What's going on?" You and Rin looked up, seeing a slightly peeved Yukio in the doorway.

"(Y/N) won't get out of the fridge!" Rin pointed at you as if you were both five years old.

"Hey!"
"What? It's true!" Yukio sighed and pushed up his glasses.

"...they act like five year olds..." he muttered.

"Hey! I heard that!" Yukio walked towards the fridge which you were still inside.
"(Y/N), why are you in the fridge?" He questioned you.
"Because I'm hot." You answered nonchalantly.
"Well...it is starting to become summer-"
"That's what I said!"

"But still, that doesn't mean you can stick yourself in our fridge (Y/N). Why can't you use your own fridge in the old girl's dorm?" Yukio sighed.

"You are literally saying what I-" Rin backed off at Yukio's glare.

"Alright, I'll shut up now..." Rin meekly muttered, taking a few steps back as Yukio turned back to you.

"Well? I'm expecting an answer (Y/N)."
"Your fridge is colder than mine..." you pouted, Yukio sighed, pushing up his glasses.

"(Y/N), let me feel your forehead." Yukio walked towards the fridge, holding out his hand.

"This is a trick to get me out of the fridge, isn't it?" You asked suspiciously, eyes narrowed at Yukio.

"No, I just want to check something. Now stop using your intangibility and let me feel your forehead."
"Fffiiinnneee" you agreed, your body became less transparent, proving that you were no longer intangible. Yukio put his cool hand against your forehead, which was almost as good as the fridge you were standing in.

"(Y/N)! You're burning up!" Yukio's eyes widened in surprise.

"I told you I was feeling hot, that's why I stuck myself in the fridge."
"No (Y/N), you're actually burning up, like a fever. It must be from you being in this phantom form for so long." Yukio clarified to you.

"Yeah, but it isn't a regular fever, I don't feel all sluggish or have a headache, I just feel like I'm living in the desert." You tried to justify, but Yukio shook his head, genuine concern in his eyes.

"Maybe it isn't a good idea for you to push yourself like this..."

"No way! I can keep going! I swear I can!"
"Are you sure?" Yukio asked you sternly, you nodded your head vigorously, making Yukio sigh.

"Fine, but you have to get out of that fridge, stay for dinner and I have to watch you drink eight glasses of water."
"What!? Why eight?!"
"A human requires eight glasses of water per day, I have a feeling you only had two, plus you have that fever so fluids will help." You went to object, but as Yukio kept talking you just deadpanned.

"Fine...you win..." you sighed, dejectedly getting out of the fridge, making Rin cheer.

"Finally! Time to cook!"

You groaned as you trudged to the table the cool bliss of the refridgerator now a memory. Yukio followed you to the table.

"Do you want to have a few glasses of water so you're not chugging them later after you're full from whatever Rin makes?" Yukio asked, making you groan again.

"Sure, might as well do something while I'm here."
"I'll be right back." Yukio went into the kitchen, you sighed as you leaned back in your chair, starng at the beige ceiling.

At least he's letting me stay for dinner.... You smiled to yourself.

"Don't do that with the chairs, you'll fall over." Yukio scolded you, coming back with a glass of water.

"Sorry!" You righted yourself up again, not wanting to push your luck.

-Timeskip-

You coughed into your handkerchief, cringing at the bright green goo that came out of your mouth before folding the handkerchief and opening your bento box.

"Uh, are you sure you're ok (Y/N)?" Rin asked.

"Yeah, fine."

"Maybe Yukio's right, you really should be taking it easy, I mean you don't have to-"
"I said I'm fine." You cut him off sharply.

"I know you say that but look at you, your nightmares, your body is now a living furnace and now your coughing up gross, green slime-"
"Ectoplasm, it's called ectoplasm."
"Fine, ectoplasm. But all I'm saying is that maybe you shouldn't be putting your life on the line for me like you are. I don't want something to happen to you because you're just trying to prove a point." You groaned at Rin's response, resting your head against the bark of the tree the two of you sat under as you ate lunch.

"Rin you can't talk me out of this. Everyone else shouldn't be jerks to you just because you're the son of Satan and the same goes for anyone else who's half human and half demon. I'm not going to give up on this issue just because of a few symptoms. You're my friend Rin and I just can't stand by and watch our classmates treat you like that, it's not right." You shook your head as you ate some rice.

"Not right at all." Rin began to give you some of his food.
"What're you doing?" You questioned him.

"Changing the world takes a lot of work right? You need all the strength you can get!" Rin grinned at you, piling some more food into your bento box, making you smile.
"Thank you Rin, I appreciate it."

-Meanwhile-

"Huh, so that's what a half phantom half human looks like. Wouldn't have guessed that (Y/N) was one." Shura commented as she used binoculars to watch you and Rin from the rooftop.

"What are you doing?"
"Oh hey Yukio, what's up? Is that what you look like as a student? It's kinda weird to be honest."
"You didn't answer my question. Regular classes are going on right now-"
"I shouldn't be up here, yeah, yeah I know. But I was super curious to see what (Y/N) looks like in this form. Apparently all the teachers are unnerved about this." Yukio stood next to Shura on the roof, looking down at you and Rin hanging out together as you always did.

"Aw, is someone jealous?" Shura smirked as Yukio's eyes widened, immediately turning to the female.

"And that look tells me all I need to know. Want me to help set you two up on a little date?"
"Stop teasing. It's not like we could be together anyway."
"Why not? You are the same age."
"Well yeah...but I'm also her teacher."
"Oooh, so that's what this is all about. Well I mean, if you go by that logic you're also her classmate for half the day, so that doesn't really work. And despite the church being strict with the rules, there surprisingly aren't any rules about two Exorcists dating."

"What about an Exorcist and an Exwire?"
"As long as they are both under eighteen but are older than fifteen and there's no naughty stuff happening then it's fine." Shura answered nonchalantly.

"How do you even know this?"
"I look up the rules on dating fellow Exorcists every once in awhile, it's kind of a fun little hobby of mine." Shura grinned, making Yukio groan and face palm.

"Why?"
"Hey, I don't question you when you know specific rules and regulations," Shura pouted.

"Actually you do, a lot."
"Whatever, I'm surprised you don't know the rules for dating."
"'Cause I'm not interested in dating!"
"Not unless if it's (Y/N), right?" Yukio froze, crossing his arms as he saw you and Rin positively interacting with each other.

"N...no!"
"Liar, but anyway, I'll be going now. You should probably say tell her your feelings before she falls in love with your brother down there."
"Shura!"
"Fine, fine, I'm going! Bye!" Shura saluted before closing the door that led to the floors below, Yukio sighed, looking back down at you and Rin laughing, his fist tightening. Yukio had to forcefully rip his eyes away from the sight, exiting from the roof by using the stairs as well, shutting the door with more force than needed.
-Timeskip-

Yukio walked towards his dorm room, opening the door without a second thought. Even though he did get a good chunk of work done in the teacher's room, he still had another good chunk of regular homework to do.

"Hey, Rin, where's (Y/N)? Aren't you two usually causing trouble by now?" Yukio asked as he walked in, shutting the door behind him.

"Sssh!! (Y/N)'s sleeping!" Rinwhisper- hissed, startling Yukio, before he looked towards Rin's bed, seeing you wrapped up in Rin's sheets as you were obviously in a strained sleep.

"Sorry" Yukio apologized, putting his papers on his desk before kneeling by Rin's bedside and lightly feeling your forehead.
"What part of she's sleeping do you not understand?!" Rin whisper-shouted.

"I'm checking her to see if she still has that fever, which she does." Rin pouted and crossed his arms at Yukio's hushed response.

"Yeah, I could've told you that. She was unusually warm when I settled her."
"What do you mean settled her?"
"We were reading manga with our backs on the frame of the bed and I turned to show her a funny panel when I found her asleep, so I got her tucked in and I've been doing my homework ever since." Rin quietly explained.

"Wait, you've been doing your homework?"
"Yeah, why is that such a surprise?"
"Nevermind, but she shouldn't stay here. She needs to be in her own dorm where it's quiet."
"Yeah...I guess..." Rin sighed dejectedly, "but what if she wakes up from the nightmare all scared and stuff?"
"Well if she doesn't wake up when I take her to her dorm then she's probably not going to wake up at all now is she?"
"Yeah...I guess you've got a point..." Rin sighed again, "can I take her to her dorm?" he was now back to his old happy self, but Yukio shook his head.

"No, you have homework to do."
"So do you."
"Yeah, but I'm responsible." Rin pouted at this but didn't argue.

"Fineeee." Yukio picked you up bridal-style, making Rin giggle with a hand over his mouth, cheeks puffing up.
"What now?"
"It's like you're a knight carrying his princess from danger."

"You read too much manga, I should be back soon, text me when you're working on dinner."
"Alright, try to get her to her dorm without waking her up, good luck!" Rin whisper-shouted as he waved at Yukio before Yukio closed the door. Yukio sighed, feeling you squirm in his arms he looked down only to see you most likely in the midst of a nightmare.

At least she's actually getting sleep, even if it is all nightmares...

Yukio walked out of the dorm, taking alleyways and less popular routes to get to your dorm to avoid all of the people who were out at this time, and mostly his fangirls. When he finally got to your room he breathed a sigh of relief, even though it was only a ten minute walk at most, he really didn't want to see any of his fangirls.

"Alright...here we go..." Yukio whispered to himself, shifting most of your weight to his other arm so his second arm could throw back the sheets. He lowered you onto your bed, slowly prying off your fingers, which had his shirt in a death grip.

"Ok...let's get you tucked in..." Yukio pulled up your sheets to your chin and straightened them out for you. You groaned in your sleep, turning on your side so you were facing Yukio as you slept. Yukio looked around your room, finding a anime plush of your favorite character.

"Here...this should help..." Yukio whispered, gently tucking it under your arm. Yukio's eyes softened at the sight of you cuddling the plush before they became somber, seeing how it looked like you were suffering in your sleep. He turned to your window, despite the lateness of the day it's still supposed to be sunny for a few hours, which could disturb your sleep. As quietly as he could, he closed the shades, which made the room significantly darker, but it was easy for him to navigate. As soon as Yukio touched the door handle, you shot up out of your bed.

"W...who's there?!" Your voice came through, even if Yukio couldn't quite see you. You opened the light by your bed and saw Yukio, making you breathe a sigh of relief.
"Oh, it's just you, thank god." Your shoulders shook as Yukio could see tears in the corner of your eyes from between the bars of the bunk bed.

"Hey, everything ok? Was it the nightmare you were having?" Yukio asked, hesitantly sitting at the end of your bed.

"I...I guess you could call it that, god...I have no idea why I'm crying right now...sorry about this." You apologized, getting into your own sitting position as you vigorously wiped your eyes.

"No, it's fine." Yukio made a move to scoot over and put a hand on your shoulder, but he stopped, retracting his hand as he enclasped it with his own in front of him, he stared at his hands for a moment as they became white-knuckled in each other's grip before turning his head up back to you.

"It's not though, I don't even remember what I was dreaming about, just that something was about to catch me and I well...I woke up. I'm such a little kid sometimes." You sniffled, having given up on wiping your tears and instead letting them flow down your chin and drip into your lap.

"Hey, it's alright, we all have bad dreams," Yukio caught the microwave and minifridge you had in your dorm out of the corner of his eye, "why don't I make you a warm glass of milk? That should help calm you down right?" Yukio asked, you nodded.

"Y...yeah, thank you." You gave him an uneasy smile as you went to staring back at the floor. Yukio frowned slightly before going over to the mini-fridge, pulling out a carton of milk and the mug from the top of the fridge, pouring the milk into your favorite mug before popping it into the microwave for thirty seconds. He kept glancing between you and the mug in those thirty seconds, with your head down and tears dripping off your chin as your hair covered your features.

I've never seen (Y/N) like that I hope she's-

*ding, Ding, DIng*

The microwave timer went off as it became progressively louder, making Yukio jump before turning to the microwave and shutting off the timer, pulling out your mug of now warm milk.
"Here, this should help calm you down, but be careful, it did just come out of the microwave. It used to help calm Rin down when we were kids." Yukio gave you the mug, and once you accepted it he sat back on the bed, closer to you than he was before but there was still a respectable distance between you two. You took a few sips of your mug before glancing at Yukio.
"Rin used to get nightmares?"
"Yeah, he used to get them all the time when we were kids actually..." Yukio trailed off, a small smile on his face as he remembered their foster father giving Rin and Yukio a glass of warm milk, even if he didn't ask for one since his brother was the one who had the nightmares and not him.

"I never really got any nightmares...I guess all the bad stuff like that never really got to human me and instead was stored inside phantom me and since I'm going on like this I'm experiencing all of it at once." You spoke up solemnly, Yukio looked at you as if he wanted to ask something, but was almost afraid to.

"Is there something on your mind? You know you can ask me pretty much anything, I don't mind." You reassured him.
"I'm just...I'm just trying to figure out how this happened to you, how you became a part phantom. They don't have a solid form so they can't...y'know..."
"Hook-up with a human?" You offered, making Yukio nod with the tiniest blush on his cheeks.

"Yeah, that."
"Well..." you took another sip from your mug, "I had human parents, but when I was still in the womb my mother was possessed by a phantom. My parents didn't know anything about demons or anything like that, so they just assumed all of the side effects were part of the pregnancy. About a week my Mom swore that she heard a voice in her head say one thing before everything went back to normal."

"Can I ask what the phantom said?"

"The phantom said these words to her before departing, take care of our child for she is one in a billion."

"That was the only thing the phantom said to her?"
"Yeah," you nodded, "once I discovered what I could do I decided to keep it a secret from my parents. They were just victims of a possession and I was the result, but even though that happened, I don't think that phantom wanted anything from us like phantoms usually want. I just think that phantom might have just wanted a kid. But that's the whole reason I want to be an Exorcist, to find the phantom who possessed my Mom and ask them why they possessed her." You sipped from your mug again as you waited for Yukio's reaction.

"I suppose that's as good a reason as any to become an Exorcist. But you should try to get some sleep, even if all it's just nightmares right now or else you'll never be able to ask that phantom." Yukio got up, walking to the door.
"Yeah, I guess you're right...thanks for bringing me back to my dorm and giving me the glass of milk Yukio."
"Oh, of course, but just try to get some sleep."
"Alright, goodnight."

"Goodnight (Y/N)." Yukio responded before shutting the door, you drank the rest of your milk and put it on the nearest surface, staring at the mug before closing your eyes, feeling a few loose tears slip onto your cheeks.

-Timeskip-

"Hey (Y/N), I'm surprised that you could come over for dinner." Rin greeted from the kitchen, you smiled and sat down at the table across from Yukio, who was reading a book.

"Yeah, well I can only have so much instant ramen. And honestly, I feel like if I had another bowl of instant ramen then Yukio would personally come over, kick down my door and make me eat some actual food."

"I would not-"
"Yeah, he totally would!" Rin laughed as you cheeks puffed up, but Yukio could only pout, trying to cover his face with his book.

"So Yukio, whatcha reading?" You asked.

"It's probably a book about teaching or something, apparently I take too long finishing up after I call him down for dinner so he brings some work with him when I call him. Apparently it's more efficient." Rin called.

"Can you not answer questions for me, Rin? And it's a book about exorcism that I might ask Mephisto to consider adding to next year's curriculum."
"Wow, look at you, being an adult already," you snickered Yukio had the book covering most of his face, so you didn't see it when he smiled a little.

If it weren't for her inverted colors, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between phantom or human (Y/N), it seems like her symptoms are affecting her less, which is good...I think...

"At least I finished all my homework, could you say the same for yourself?" Yukio asked you, as your facial expression morphed to some type of concerned confusion.

"Excuse me for a minute, I need to uh...freshen up..." you hurriedly excused yourself from the table, making Yukio raise an eyebrow.

"Hey are you...ok...?" Yukio's voice faltered when you disappeared from sight.

"Hey, where's (Y/N)?" Rin asked, peeking into the dining room.

"She left..." Yukio sighed, wondering if you were alright, you seemed alright a minute ago, were you alright now? Or were you suffering without anyone able to help you?
"Seriously?! But I made extra food!" '

"Relax, she just went to the bathroom. I'm sure she'll be back."
"Ohhhhh, that's what you meant. Ok!" Rin grinned before going back to cooking as Yukio sighed.

I just hope she's alright...

-Timeskip-

The food was ready, yet nobody ate, as the twins were waiting for you.

"Hmm...are you sure she didn't leave?" Rin asked Yukio, Yukio sighed, massaging his temples.

"No, it isn't like (Y/N) to just up and leave like that." Yukio got up.

"Hey, where're you going?!" Rin questioned.

"To check on (Y/N) and make sure she's alright."

"You just wanna get a peek, dontcha?" Rin teased, Yukio shot him a glare.

"No, that isn't it! I'm just worried about her, that's all!" Yukio argued, leaving the room and walking to the closest bathroom.

"(Y/N)...you-" Yukio stopped when he heard the sound of dry-hacking, eyes widening when he saw bright green ectoplasm on the floor, leading to the sound of the hacking.

"(Y/N)!" He ran over to your open stall, falling to his knees by your side and putting his hand on your back. His stomach tied into knots when he saw all of the ectoplasm that was in the toilet.

"H...hey Yukio...s...sorry I'm late..." you weakly smiled at him, your eyes glassy and bloodshot before another wave of ectoplasm wracked your body.

"(Y/N)! You need to stop this! You're going to die if you keep this up! Please! Just this once! You need to stop!" Yukio begged you, tears coming into the corners of his eyes. In that moment, he didn't care if you liked Rin instead of him. He didn't care that some day he might walk into his shared dorm with Rin and found the two of you making out. He didn't care about studying and trying to ignore your videogame banter, which could some day become gentle 'I love you's.

All he cared about was that you would live through this.

"I...I'm not going to stop Y...Yukio...not...not until things change..." You weakly told him, Yukio frantically shook his head.

"Stop being ridiculous! How do you expect to change anything if you're dead?! Because you're going to die if you keep this up! Would you hold this form if it were me being ignored by everyone?!"
He could already hear the answer.

No, I'm just doing this to impress Rin

He didn't know why he asked, but he was desperate, and he would say anything to get you to stop pushing yourself like this. Now you had lifted your head slightly from the bowl, giving him a genuine, but strained smile from the pain you were experiencing.

"For you? In a heartbeat."

For a moment, Yukio couldn't move, he was frozen as a few tears streaked down his cheeks.

"(Y/N) you need to stop! You can't keep doing this! Please!" Yukio begged you as a thousand more phrases to get you to stop came out of his mouth.

"I...it's fine...I can keep going...don't worry about me alright?" You gave him a closed-eyed smile, Yukio looked down, trying to think of something to say that could possibly keep you from doing this.

"(Y/N)...you...you have nothing to prove..." Yukio spoke when he was sure that you had stopped, you panted as you recovered from your ectoplasm episode, seeing your reflection in the shiny, bright green goop below.

"I know Yukio..." you croaked, voice hoarse from all of your throwing up.

"I know..."

-Timeskip-

Despite you telling Yukio that you could keep going, you weren't so sure how long your body could hold out. While getting that extra sleep did seem to energize you at least a little bit, your core body temperature was still hotter than normal and your little 'ectoplasm incident' from the other day didn't help things.

Yukio was teaching at the front like he always did during this period, usually he would call you out when you had your chin on your folded arms, but recently you could see the slight furrow of his brow whenever he glanced at you. You could practically see the internal conflict of having you go to the nurse versus what could the nurse do to help you?

Idiot...he should be worrying about him and Rin, not me... you couldn't tell if this new wave of heat was brought on by the thought of Yukio worrying about you or your body betraying your mind in this form. A new wave of nausea hit you as you scooched to the edge of the bench-like desk, just in case if you suddenly had to make a break for the bathroom. Unable to understand what boring demon topic that Yukio was droning on about your eyes flicked to your classmates as you tried to focus on them, was what you were doing actually working or were you just being childish?

As you blinked your eyes wanted to stay closed, embracing the darkness, which was better than suffering through each day and trying to pretend that it was normal. Instead of giving in, you forced them open, again and again this process continued, until when you next opened your eyes, everything was blurry and unfocused.

Damn, I"m losing my vision too...I just need to hold out for a little longer...

You audibly groaned, barely able to hear yourself, but it seemed that the blue and white blur you knew as Rin did, turning to look at you.

"...(Y/N)...you...don't..." his words were warped to you as you could barely even move a muscle.

I'm fine, really you tried to say, but you could only manage a small groan.

I don't think I can last much longer... you thought to yourself as the room began to fall.

Wait...

"(Y/N)!"

You felt a sharp pain to the back of your head, which you could feel for a moment before it muddled with the rest of your pain. You could barely even move your eyes, but when you did to check the state of your body, your arm was starting to fade from it's inverted color to your normal skin tone.

Dammit...I couldn't keep it... vibrations hit the ground as more blurry shapes appeared above you.

M...my classmates...?

Your field of view shifted as you were pulled onto somewhere softer than the ground.

"...(Y/N)...be...alright? Yukio...help..." a familiar yet blurry mop of dark blue hair appeared in your vision as Rin looked down at you.

Rin...he must've pulled me onto his lap..

You wanted to give Rin an somewhat lengthy apology about how you failed to change your classmate's minds, but instead you could only manage out one word with the last of your strength as the world went black to you.

"...sorry..."

-Timeskip-

You didn't know how long you were in that darkness for all by yourself. Sometimes you heard voices, either multiple at the same time or just one. You swore that they were the voices of your classmates as you lied there in the darkness, bickering near you as they used to do, but whenever you reached out into the darkness, you couldn't feel them. You also heard pencil and pen aggressively being scratched

These voices and noises are just all part of my mind compensating for my current state of loneliness...they're all probably memories from my time with them coming all at once...

You thought sadly as you heard that pencil aggressively being scratched onto paper again, you smiled at the memory, figuring that was Yukio from how he used to do that when you and Rin were loudly playing videogames from when he was trying to study.

Any minute the pencil will snap...

Just as you predicted the pencil snapped.

Anddd here comes the lecture...

But nothing came.

Annddd now!

Now!

Ok it's gotta be now!

Your eyes widened, instead of a lecture you heard something more like crying.

I don't remember Yukio ever crying...maybe I have the wrong name to the memory...

"Dammit...(Y/N)..." the voice whimpered with an echo in your cage of darkness.

That definitely sounds like Yukio...

"I told you to stop! I told you that you would get hurt! Why didn't you listen?! Who am I kidding?! You never listen to me or Rin! Now look at you! You're lifeless in this damn bed and only god knows when you'll wake up!" The voice was louder now, especially with the echo that followed, it paused as you heard the faint sound of glasses being taken off.

Yukio...

"Dammit...you're always so full of energy but now you spent it all...I can't take another day of you being lifeless like this...but I can't leave you alone here, it just isn't right..."

This isn't a memory a small voice in the back of your mind spoke, you turned in the darkness, seeing your phantom half staring right back at you.

I had a feeling that was true... you answered.

You really are a slave driver y'know, I couldn't stay dominant in your body longer than I did, I'm sorry I failed you...I know this meant a lot to you...

No, you did your best, but are you...

I'm the direct daughter of the phantom that possessed our mother, like you are the direct daughter of our human parents...your phantom half answered.

I see...so if I require your assistance you're going to start talking to me aren't you? You asked in a half-deadpan but half-curious voice, your phantom half nodded.

Only when needed, now that you know about me it'll be easier for me to contact you when you borrow my form...

I guess I can live with that, at least I know I have a twin sister now you smiled at your phantom half, who smiled back at you.

Yeah!

So...any way you can help me get out of here?

Uh-huh, your body's basically recovered from the strain so I suppose it's alright if you come out early

Thank y- whoa! What's going on?!!?

You began to feel like you were in a speeding elevator going up as a light shone above you.

Good luck! Come visit again when you can! You heard your phantom half's voice as you closed your eyes, bracing for impact.

However, when the impact was supposed to hit, you fell instead, making you gasp as you opened your eyes to the bright lights above.

Did I go too far? Am I in heaven? You groaned as you sat up, flexing your hands into fists as you tried to figure out what exactly happened, what sounded like a foghorn came from next to you, making you jump as you saw Rin leaning back in a chair totally knocked out.

Yep, I'm alive... you smiled before remembering your failure, your hands balled into fists again.

I wasn't able to keep the phantom form long enough...
Rin continued to snore loudly by your bedside before eventually snoring loud enough to wake himself up.

"H...huh?! (Y/N)! Well look who finally decided to wake up." Rin became smug now as he sat properly in his chair.

"It's not like I wanted to go into a coma...wait, I was in a coma, right?" You asked Rin, who nodded at your question.

"Yeah, for a few weeks too, everyone came by and left you stuff." Rin gestured to the nightstand, where true to his word there were countless gifts, cards and flowers.

"What about Yukio? Did he visit?"

"Please, he was in here every day after school doing his work. He wouldn't budge until he finished what he had to. I offered to sit in for him while he went to go get something to eat, his appetite's been getting worse and worse ever since you went into a coma." Rin ranted, but you had tuned him out as you thought about what you heard Yukio say.

"(Y/N)? Are you even listening?" Rin questioned, making you look up.

"Sorry, I was thinking about something else, but uh...did I...y'know..." you muttered, wanting to ask a question while at the same time not knowing how to phrase it.

"If you're asking if your whole 'staying in your phantom form until everyone changes their minds' plan of yours worked, it kinda did. I mean, everyone in our class is starting to talk to me again and stuff and they wouldn't have left all that stuff if they weren't worried about you."

"Even if I wasn't able to make the change I wanted, I'm glad that what I did wasn't in vain." You heard the door open, making you and Rin look up as Yukio entered the room, the door swinging shut as he stared at you, breath hitching.

"I think I'm just gonna..." Rin snuck out of the room as Yukio kept staring at you, so much so it was starting to get uncomfortable.

Bang!

The heavy door slammed itself shut, snapping Yukio out of whatever trance he was in, now he walked towards your bedside and slowly lowered himself into the chair Rin previously sat in.

"(Y...Y/N)?" His voice was hesitant and hushed, as if he was afraid you would go back into a coma again if he spoke any louder.

"That's my name."

Can he please stop staring?! It's freaking me out!

His hand tenderly reached out and touched your forehead.

"Uhh, Yukio? You alright?" You asked, slightly freaked out about this new behavior of his.

"What? Yeah, I'm fine. You don't seem to have a fever." He reverted back to his old self in only a second, retracting his hand from your forehead and sitting properly in his chair.

"So? How are you feeling?" Yukio asked you more formally.

"I'm alright, I'm kinda hungry and thirsty though...and a little sore all over but other than that I'm fine. So, what happened when I was out?" You asked.

"Good question" Yukio answered, rummaging through his bag before pulling out an almost comedic, large stack of papers.

"This is what you missed when you were out. When you feel alright try to get as much done as possible and I'll turn it in for you." Yukio placed it on the bed next to you.

"Well...at least I won't be bored..." you deadpanned at the stack.

"Well if you didn't do something so stupid in the first place then you wouldn't have had to deal with this. You need to know your limits and not take stupid risks just to prove a point. You could've gotten even more hurt than you did, especially since it was your body that gave out from pure exhaustion. Honestly (Y/N), I know what you were trying to do but you can't risk your life for that. You're still young and you have your whole future ahead of you so you shouldn't be doing stuff like this to yourself."

Why is he starting to sound like my Mom? You thought bitterly as he stopped his lecture.

"And as usual you aren't listening." Yukio sighed and brought his chair closer to the bed.

Of course I'm not, you sound like a Mom, what're you going to do now? Pull my ear and yell into it?

To your surprise however, Yukio did not pull on your ear, but instead he hugged you in a way that you were pressed up against his chest. Not tight enough to hurt but tight enough to make your face bloom red.

"I'm glad that you're safe..." Yukio whispered, making a small smile form on your face.

This is...nice...

However, the hug only lasted for a second before Yukio became aware of his own actions and pulled away, righting himself on his chair again as he pushed up his glasses.

"Just don't do something stupid like that ever again. I already have to worry about Rin doing something stupid." You chuckled at Yukio's statement.

"No promises."

"I'm serious (Y/N), don't do anything like that again." Yukio glared at you, making you squeak at the intensity.

"A...alright, alright, I promise!" You waved your hands, not really being able to do anything other than give in to Yukio's demands.

"Alright, I believe you, but you should get some rest. I'll tell the others the good news and they'll probably visit as soon as they hear even if I tell them no, but if they get too much just say so." Yukio got up, his hand patting your head for a second before he began to leave.

"Ok, thanks Yukio." You smiled as he stopped at the door, but didn't turn around.

"You're welcome, now get some rest."
"Will do." You answered as the door closed.

-Timeskip-

The scratch of pencil on paper was the only sound in the dorm room of the Okumura twins as they worked. Which was a surprise for Yukio to see his brother actually trying, but it was a welcome one nonetheless.

"So uh..I'm gonna go to the store tomorrow, want anything?" Rin asked, Yukio looked over at Rin's desk to see a small notepad with a shopping list on the side. Yukio thought for a moment.

"Mineral watter and (F/F) ramune." Rin brightened at the second request.

"Wow! Really?! I didn't know you were into junkfood!" Rin jumped from his seat, stars in his eyes, but Yukio only facepalmed, just what did he just do?
Oh well...it's not like it was going to stay quiet for long...

"Relax, it's for (Y/N), she's been working really hard on finishing all these assignments," Yukio smiled at your name on the quiz you just took for him that he was currently grading, "I think she deserves at least a little something for working so diligently instead of slacking off like you." Yukio glared at Rin, who was now reading a manga while tilting his chair back.
"What? You told me to relax." Rin pouted, making Yukio sigh again before Rin grew a smirk on his face.

"Aww, u givin' her a present 'cause you love her?" Rin teased, Yukio's eyes widened, blushing a light pink before pushing up his glasses in an effort to conceal it.
"W...what...? N..no...shut up..." Yukio muttered, turning back to his work, but Rin could see the worried look in his eye.

"I'm not really all that good at comforting people and stuff, especially since you're probably worrying about (Y/N)'s recovery because you love her-"
"Is there a point to this?" Yukio interrupted Rin.

"Yes! Hey! How come you always yell at me for interrupting you when you just interrupted me?!" Rin objected.

"Sorry, continue with your speech."
"Maybe I will." Rin pouted as he continued to tilt his chair back, "but anyway (Y/N)'s gonna be fine. You heard what Mephisto said, she'll be out of the infirmary in a few days, so that means we'll be reading manga and playing video games with you scolding us to do work like before. And hey, at least we now know why Mephisto put her in the old Girl's Dorm all by herself, so if anything we have something new to bond over now."

"Yeah...I guess you're right..." Yukio sighed, smiling a little, Rin grinned right back at him.

"Great- oh would you look at the time! I gotta start lunch!" Rin ran out, going to the kitchen as Yukio turned back to his work.

Just like before, huh?

Yukio's eyes saddened as he tried to focus on the quiz you took for him.

Yeah...just like before...

-Timeskip-

"You know, I only did one draft of that letter so...-"
"Nope! It's already there! Can't go back!" Rin objected.

"But what if I forgot to-"
"Nope!"

"But what if she-"
"Nope!"
"But what if I-"
"Nope!"
"But-"
"Nope! You made a choice last night and that choice was to write a love letter at three in the morning before dropping it off at (Y/N)'s dorm room today before she gets discharged from the infirmary, which was going to happen in an hour when you dropped it off and for the better part of the hour you've been worrying. If you go back now then she'll either find you in her dorm or find you leaving the building which will both be awkward situations. You don't want to explain that, do you?"
"No..." Yukio sighs.

"Then if you were so nervous about what she was going to say you should've just told her face to face." Rin advised wisely as Yukio sighed.

"Yeah...but what if she said no..."
"Then you accept it and move on, honestly you're such a coward. If it were me I would've gone right up to the girl I like and I would've told her exactly how I feel!" Rin boasted proudly, making Yukio roll his eyes.

"Yeah? When are you going to tell Shiemi then?" Yukio asked, making Rin's eyes widened, straightening himself before yelling at Yukio, though his brother's flustered words fell upon deaf ears as Yukio began to worry.

Should (Y/N) be here by now?
How fast does she read?

Was my letter too long?
Maybe I should've edited it...

I definitely should've looked at it more than twice before putting it in her dorm

Oh god...she's going to reject me...

"And another thing I-" Rin took a swig of water in the middle of his background rant before immediately coughing.

"That's what you get when you drink water when you're talking."

"Hey I-"

*knock* *knock*

"Come in" Yukio called before immediately regretting his choice, why did he have to be so used to inviting people in?

His eyes widened when you entered the room, the letter he sent you in hand.

"Hey uh...is this a bad time?" Yukio practically jumped to his feet, his chair clanging to the floor from the sudden motion, making not taking his eyes off you for a second, even with his brother smirking at the events that were about to unfold.

"No, no, no! This is a great time! Can't be better!" He cringed at both how fast he answered and the possible record breaking amount of voice cracks as he spoke.

"This'll be good." Rin snickered, Yukio glared at his brother before he turned back to you.

"Maybe we should uh...we should take this into the hallway..." you nodded as you shuffled your way out of the door, which triggered Yukio's body to finally move out of the room, lightly kicking the door closed, though it didn't click closed.

"So uh...you read my letter?"
"Y..yeah..."

"...I...I'm...I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my feelings sooner and I'm sorry if that isn't the most romantic confession letter, but I don't have a lot of experience with this and well...I was afraid of what you might say if I told you in person..." Yukio muttered, his eyes now unable to meet yours as his heart beat loudly in his chest for every second of silence.

"Yukio...I just want to know one thing before I give you my answer." You spoke carefully, Yukio turned away, his eyes downcast as he dreaded the already impending reaction.
"What...what do you want to know?" Yukio asked, lifting his head even if he didn't quite meet your eye, too afraid of what he would find.

"Everything you wrote in this letter...did you mean it?"

"Y...yes of course, why would I lie about my feelings-" Yukio started when you hugged him, his body once again responded by hugging you back, one hand on your back and the other around your shoulders.

"You know, I've never got a love letter before...I'm glad that yours was the first one I've ever gotten." You told him, burying your head in his chest.

"So...are we still just friends or..."
"I wouldn't mind being something more, that is the whole point of a love letter, right?" You asked, face still buried in his chest.

"Y...yeah...I guess you're right about that." Yukio smiled, trying to keep himself from crying as you both enjoyed the silent moment in each other's arms..

"Bravo! Bravo! That was so much beautiful than my La Casa Del Lago soap opera!" Rin applauded, making Yukio's eyes snap open as his brother clapped from the small crack in the door.
"Don't spy on us to substitute for your canceled soap opera!" Yukio yelled, kicking the door so it flung backwards, making Rin whine as he rubbed his forehead.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! That hurts! You're so mean Yukio!" Rin cried, you couldn't help but giggle at Rin's pain as Yukio turned back to you, gazing upon you with the softness that he couldn't help now that he knew that you liked him back.

"So uh...would you like to stay for dinner?" Yukio asked sheepishly.

"Would you like to stay forever?!" Rin called, Yukio groan and facepalm. Your lips quirked into a smile at the brothers' interaction.

"Sure, of course."

-Timeskip-

Why was Yukio like this?

He offered to walk you home like the gentleman he is, but he couldn't think of a single thing to say, meanwhile you were practically taking over the conversation to make up for his silence.

Why can't I say anything?! I should've looked up some conversation starters...

Maybe you could bring up something about weather? She is talking about her regular school day...

"Oh my god! I just realized that you're fangirls are gonna be after me now that we're a couple. You think they're gonna be super over the top about it?" You asked jokingly, looking up at Yukio.

"Y...yeah probably, especially since they waited outside my dorm several times..." Yukio sweatdropped.

"Honestly Yukio, you're probably one of the most patient people in the world for not filing a restraining order on them." You grinned up at him, doing a small stretch before your hands went back to your sides.

Her hand...maybe if we hold hands things might not seem as awkward for me... Yukio thought as he picked up his pace so he could be right next to you.

"Oh uh, thanks, I guess?" Yukio sweatdropped as he tried to reach for your hand out of the corner of his eye, only to miss and just brush your hand instead.
"You're welcome!" You beamed up at him as Yukio tried once more to hold your hand, only for it to brush yours slightly, again.

"So that was a compliment, that's good." Yukio sweatdropped, trying to hold your hand and missing so only the sides of your hands brushed.

Why am I so bad at this?! I can aim perfectly with my guns, why can't this be the same thing?!

Yukio cried out to himself internally. You looked up at him, brows furrowed, making him freeze.

Oh no, did I do something wrong? Was it too early in the relationship to hold hands?

A sly smirk broke out on your face and Yukio wondered if he should be even more worried or relieved at this.

"Are you tryin' to hold my hand Yukio?" Yukio's face became a bright red, which was still noticeable, even in the dark.

"N...no...! Of course not!" Yukio argued, pushing up his glasses to buy him some time so his blush could go down.

"I think you are! But it's ok! I don't mind!" You grinned, holding his hand, Yukio's blush only reddened further.

This isn't helping like I thought it would...

"Aww man, we're here already?" You pouted, realizing that your dorm building was right in front of you.
"Well...it isn't that long of a walk here..." Yukio sweatdropped.
"Yeah, I guess. But still..." you squeezed his hand and Yukio squeezed right back.

"I know, but how about I pick you up at your dorm tomorrow?" Yukio offered you.
"Wait, you said I, does that mean Rin isn't coming?"
"Well, it is a different route to the old girls dorms from the old boys dorms then to get to the school, so yeah. Unless if you want him to come." Yukio shrugged, but now it was your turn to blush and look away.
"J...just us sounds nice..."

"Alright, I'll uh...I'll see you tomorrow then..." Yukio's hand moved from yours to the side of your head, gently pulling you closer to press a kiss to your hair.

"U...uh...yeah..." you agreed as both of your faces were red now.
"Uh...goodnight..."
"Y...yeah, goodnight!" You wished him before walking to your dorm, Yukio nodded, turning back to the route to his dorm and walking away as well.

Well...at least that gives me tonight to look up conversation starters...

Yukio thought with a sigh of relief as he looked up at the sky, he'd get this relationship thing down, he knew he would.

It took me awhile, but I finally got it! Whoo! Didn't think I was gonna make the deadline for this Friday! But anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot, it took a surprisingly long time to make (tho I was binging anime so...). See you in two weeks! 

This is Ftfanx777 over and out (^-^)/

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

29K 374 26
❌WARNING | L | V | SC | ❌ ‼️REQUESTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED‼️ All One-Shots (80% chance smut btw) From Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist to Ouran High S...
203K 2.6K 37
Oi. You there. Yeah, you. Are you one of those people who simps for fictional characters from shows that you know aren't ever going to be real? Don't...
58.9K 915 34
A bunch of one shots of Kakashi ships. I'm a huge Kakashi stan and a huge multi-shipper. Some of the one shots will be influenced by pictures and oth...
1.2M 15.2K 29
This is a book dedicated to one-shots from some of my favorite anime series! I'm also open to requests! If you have a specific genre, gender, or othe...