Haikyuu! Precious Crow Hinata...

By BadTimeCorey

Basically Hinata x His harem. some are one-shots and other chapters.(main are chapters) More

Prolouge
Chapter 1(Crows)
Chapter 2(Hello exams,Good bye myself)
Chapter 3(Surprise!>:3)
Chapter 4(The Sun God"-dess")
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (Dork's Retaliation)
Chapter 7(Happy sun,Meeting bloodshed)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9(Iwaizumi's Dibs count)
Chapter 10(Cue the Bitches! KenHina!)
Chapter 11(Loud Owl and Loud Crow)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Protect the Precious Crow)
Chapter 14(Angry Atmosphere)
Chapter 15 (Found him)
Chapter 16 (Knowing the Bastard)
Chapter 17(Our Sunshine)
Chapter 18(Iron of Wall of Hinata! AoHina!)
Chapter 19(Eagle's Brawl)
Chapter 20 (Group chat)
Chapter 21 (Whoops!)
Chapter 22(Captains Protection)
Chapter 23 (No Touch)
Chapter 24 (Who?What?EH?!)
Chapter 25(Alone time? KENMA!!)
Chapter 26(Rating ships)
Chapter 27(SemiHina)
My Other Story and Thank you!
Chapter 28 (Going to a Restroom encunters Bad People)
Chapter 29 (Saved by Who?)
Chapter 30 ( A Little Bit of YamaKageTsukiHina)
Hold Up!
Chapter 31(Cat a of Dark Horse! A little bit of LevHina)
Quick Saying
Chapter 32(Clothes and Coach Ukai's Protectiveness)
Questioning the Author.
Chapter 33 (Time for your worst nightmare)
Chapter 34 (Bonds,AkaaHinaIwa)
Chapter 35 (Mood Johzenji Team)
Chapter 36 (I can't wait)
Chapter 37 (King or Salt?)
Chapter 38 (All in All Fools)
Chapter 39(A Kiss to Fail)๐Ÿ˜‚
Chapter 40 (Owl,Cat and Crow Bonding!)
New book?
Chapter 41(Let's enjoy our final day~Oya~?)
Chapter 42 (Back for Practice! Damn you Satan!)
Chapter 43 (Tendou is a Precious Dork)
Chapter 44 (Kiss by accident? or Not?)
Chapter 46(How's being locked~?)
Chapter 47(Coahes Announcement)
Chapter 48 (Beach Volleyball day more like..)
Chapter 49 (Mad Dog)
Chapter 50 (Final! and Acceptance)
Special Chapter! (Expose!)
Special Chapter 2 (KenHina ๐Ÿ˜ธโค)
Special Chapter 3(AkaHina (อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ))
Special Chapter 4(SemiHina ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ‘›)
Starting to hate Wattpad even more.
Special Chapter 5(TsukiHina โ˜€ ๐ŸŒ•)
Special Chapter 6(KuroHina ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿฅ)
Special Chapter 7 (MatsuHanaHina)
Special Chapter 8(TenHina Remake)
Special Chapter 9(TeruHina)
Special Chapter 10 (BokuHina)
Happy 69th part๐Ÿ˜‚
Special Chapter 11(YamaHina)
Special Chapter 12(NoyaHina)
Special Chapter 13 (KyouHina)[Edited]
Special Chapter 14 (TanaHina)
Special Chapter 15 (YahaHina)[Edited]
Special Chapter 16 (IwaHina)[Edited]
Special Chapter 17 (AoHina)[Edited]
Special Chapter 18 (UshiHina)
Special Chapter 19 (FutaHina)
Special Chapter 20 (OiHina)
Special Chapter 21 (GoshiHina)
Special Chapter 22 (KoganeHina)
Special Chapter 23 (InuHina)
Special Chapter 24 (LevHina)
Special Chapter 25 (YakuHina)
Special Chapter 26 (KageHina)
Special Chapter 27 (KinHina)
Special Chapter 28 (KunHina)
Special Chapter 29 (Johzenji and Hinata)
Special Chapter 30 (Good Lesbian shit)
Special Chapter 31 (3 poly Lovey-dovey)
Special Chapter 32 (Saeko X Alisa)
Special Chapter 33(Yamamoto X Hinata)
Special Chapter 34 (Yamagata x Hinata)
Special Chapter 35 (Moniwa X Hinata)
Thank you.

Chapter 45 (Sly Mofo)

2.2K 69 145
By BadTimeCorey

***3rd person Pov***

***The next day***

A regular day of practice has occurred and with the incident being ignored not that much,Seeing Kageyama's look being all scared.

They agreed not to talk about the incident since Kageyama was saved by Suga. Who encountered them coincidentally.

"Ever heard of the coaches lately?" Daichi asked Kuroo.

"No,Not really? There probably sober up from drinking last night." Kuroo said as he passes the ball to Lev.

"Really? Drinking alcohol at this school? I thought their coach is a reasonable man. And how did you know?" Daichi said not gonna believe the cat's saying.

"Kuroo and I encountered them beforehand,and plus I told him. Especially when we found booze on his desk." Ushijima butted in making Kuroo and Daichi shock in surprise.

'How the hell?' They both mentally said.

"Well..Thanks for the answer Ushijima." Daichi said that Ushijima just nodded his head and went back to his place.

"I swear that Ushiwaka's pulling out a Tendou." Kuroo said as he is rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeeesss~You called~" Once again,Kuroo and Daichi flinced.

"What the hell Tendou?!" They both said at the certain red head.

"You guys called out my name~So I arrived." Tebdou said while swinging his body like a wobbly fish.

"No we did not,So go now please." Daichi asked that Tendou gave a sigh of depression and went back to his post.

Both captains sigh at the Weird incomes from Shiratorizawa.

They decided not to talk about it and proceeded to practice.

***Time skip Lunch time***

The teams are having a barbeque outing,Yes a like a barbeque outing. Much to the Excitement of the 4 crows from Karasuno,and We all know who are these 4 crows we speak of.

"BARBEQUE!!!" Nishinoya,Tanaka,Hinata and Kageyama went first start on getting Barbeque.

"Oi! Don't just run!" Daichi yelled but the 4 crows didn't listen since their THAT Excited on getting the meat.

"Its no use Daichi,their too excited. Let's just get some barbeque." Daichi sighed with the response of Suga even taking Suga's hand that was resting on his Shoulder.

"Thanks." Suga just smiled and taking both Daichi and Asahi's hand as they went to get some barbeque's.

***A few Minutes later***

Everyone were still enjoying their barbeque,not till Hinata started to go to the restroom. When Hinata's in the restroom washing his hands after doing his business, he didn't expect someone to be in the restroom too.

"Hi Chibi-chan~" Hinata turned to look at the person.

"Hi Kuroo-san." Hinata is drying his hands with tissues,and Kuroo went in one of the stalls.

"So,How's the barbeque?" Kuroo asked Hinata.

"The barbeques were delicious,I feel like eating more. Even though I'll do it anyways." They both laughed with each other.

"How are you and your team holding up Kuroo-san?",Hinata asked the cat,Kuroo just laughed it off.

"I would say the same old,same old. However,I noticed some improvements with my team. Can't wait to finally beat you."

"So are we and we are not going to holding back." Once again Hinata's Fiery Eyes glimmer at Kuroo's cat eyes,sending both of them to have intense auras flowing through their bodies. Both challenging each other.

After a few seconds,Both cooled down and Kuroo's finished with his business at his stall.

"Let's head back,the others might get suspicious?" As Hinata was about to open the door,A hand stopped and Hinata could feel a breathing right to his left ear.

(Corey: For some reason,I regret typing this scene.😂 I am internally cringing Damn it!)

"Say Hinata~Didn't anyone tell you that you smell nice?" Kuroo's breathe tickled Hinata and it is hot.

"Umm..Uh..N-no." Hinata could feel his face burn and his legs are all wobbly that he could collapse in any second.

"Well~You smell nice Hinata~" And with that and unexpected moved happen.

Kuroo leaned closer...

Hands still on the door..

And....

Kuroo...

Kissed..

Hinata...

At the back..

Of his neck.

Yes,People you can imagine it right. Kuroo kissed Hinata at the back of his neck,and not just any kissed..No,No,no..Ladies and Gents.

It was a marking kiss.

Kuroo kissed it so deeply and even bit it a little,that Hinata unexpectedly moaned. This made both of them shocked.

"Um..ah..I-..I'M SO SORRY!!" And with that Hinata's adrenaline rush arrived and opened the door and ran the fuck away in an immense speed.

Kuroo stayed on the Rest Room dumbfounded,after realizing what happened. He blushed so red that he is covering his face with both of his hands.

"Holy shit..That was cute." And this,Kuroo went to the sink and might as well cool off that he is washing his face.

***With Hinata***

Hinata ran back to the Barbeque place with his hands on the back of his neck. He is almost there when he suddenly stopped.

'What am I going to do? Did Kuroo seriously kissed me at the back of my neck?' Hinata's thoughts ran wild with questions.

"I should probably talk to Suga about this." He slapped both of his cheeks trying to relieve his posture. He know stepped in speed walked to where Suga is. Luckily,Suga is very close and he is alone. Since,its embarrassing for Hinata to let other people see that their might be a mark amd Suga is a very understanding person.

"H-hey..Suga?" Suga turned to look at Hinata.

"Yes?"

"I want you to come with me please..Umm..privately? Its a littke b-bit..Important." Hinata said as he is fiddling with his fingers.

Suga nodded and Hinata quickly pushed Suga to the back of the gym. This made Suga worry at the same time confused.

"I need to tell you something..." And with that Hinata started.

***After Telling***

"Ah..Don't worry I'll help you. Come with me at my dorm so I could Conceal it." Suga said with a smile on his face.

"Ok Suga." They both headed to Suga's dorm.

***At Suga's Dorm***

Both Crows entered the dorm,Suga told Hinata to wait in the couch as Suga is going to his room to get the make up kit. Don't ask where did Suga got those make up or he'll go Sugamama on you.

While Hinata is waiting the memory popped up on his mind making his face flushed red,He's hands even on his face.

"I don't know how to face Kuroo-san about it. But honestly though that was hot." Hinata mumbled to himself.

'Aaahhh!! Stupid brain! Stop! Stop! I know He's hot but give me a break!'

Hinata groaned in frustration that he flopped himself on the couch.

"Hinata,I got the my make up kit." Suga saw Hinata flopped on to the couch,He smiled cause he knew why Hinata is acting like that.

"Don't worry..I'll make sure that the others won't see. It will just be our little secret." And that Suga started to get the concealer.

After a few minutes,They both went out of the dorm. They started to walk to the gym since Barbeque lunch is already over.

"Just stay calm..Its already concealed." Suga patted Hinata's back and smiled in reassurance.

"Ok Suga..I'll do my best."

"That's the spirit."

They both went inside the gym,Hinata wastes no time going to his team. As for Suga,Well...He is going on a sight hunting. And jackpot,He found it. Suga walked to that person and pat his back. The person turned to look at Suga.

"Let's have a talk,You.Sly.Motherfucker."

***End of Chapter***

Corey: AAAAAHHH!!! I am cringing like what was I thinking.😂

Star: A KuroHina scene that you almost made a smut.

Fuku: Thank God,your script slapped you out of it.

Corey: I thank my script for that..the slap hurts.

Maj: *Eating Chips* Lmao.

Libs: I can feel Corey's cringing atmosphere.

Corey: Please don't feel it.😂

Corey: Anyways,sheisded Here is for you and for the KuroHina shippers out there. Shoutout to for you all.😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 3.2K 23
ใ“ใฎๆœฌใง โž a collection of various haikyuu! x reader oneshots requests permanently closed fluff, angst, smut, AUs includes mature language MOST ONESHOTS...
17K 116 19
["ONE SHOTS"] [I don't own haikyuu] These are reader inserts~ I do requests: LEMONS, LIMES, FLUFF, ANGST, GENDERBENT, AU'S, MALE READER, basically an...
60.6K 1.1K 16
เผบ.๏ฝก.:*โœง๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™ž ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™ค? โ—๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ!!๐˜น๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด & ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด! โ—๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...