My Green Eyed Drummer

By HeDa_WaHeDa

Clarke is new to the Miami Beach side. She meets a drummer that will change her world forever. Years of love... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapert 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
66 Chapter
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
103
Chapter 104
chapter 105
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127

Chapter 106

2K 73 35
By HeDa_WaHeDa

Clarke POV

Lexa wakes me up to screaming at about 2:30 in the morning today. It's the third night in a row that this has happened. She wakes up sweating and screaming. She won't tell me why, no matter how hard I beg.

I sit up with her and she just closes her eyes tight then opens them again. Lexa runs her hand through her hair and then looks at me.

"I'm sorry I woke you... go back to sleep, Klark." Lexa puts her hand on my thigh and I shake my head. I lean over to place a gentle kiss on her temple, then reach over to the night stand.

I grab my phone and pull up Taylor Swift concert highlights, "Baby... come watch this with me to calm down..." I say with a sleepy voice.

"You sounds so tired it's okay..." Lexa shakes her head and I grab her arm and pull her down so her head is laying on my chest. She wraps her arms around me as I press play.

Her heart rate is beating so fast. What could the dream be? What is keeping my girl up at night? And how do I make it stop?

After a few minutes Lexa is finally asleep. I turn off my phone and try not to move too much while I put my phone on the nightstand.

While I stroke Lexa's hair I hear her mumble in her sleep, "I love you, Klark... I love you... I... I love you, Klark..." She keeps repeating this and I smile. She is fully asleep and won't stop mumbling that she loves me.

"I love you too." I quietly respond as I close my eyes and listen the her mumble until I'm asleep.

***

I am in the kitchen getting Lexa an apple, me a glass of water, Luna some coke, and Raven a tool that she forgot on the counter. After my arms are completely full I walk back into the living room.

I divi out the items then yawn, "Not much sleep last night?" Raven asks me while she plays with her tool. I just shake my head and look at Lexa who has pity in her eyes.

"I just need some cuddles." I say then I crawl in Ravens lap. She was surprised at first but then wrapped her arms around me.

"I am going to pretend not to be hurt by that." Lexa shakes her head then bites into her apple.

"Clarke I was about to cuddle with my girlfriend." Luna says poking my arm.

"Too bad." Raven and I say at the same time and then Raven kisses my head.

"Like you said in chapter 48 ... sisters before kissers." I point out and Luna gets very confused.

"Chapter?" Luna asks and Raven just reaches her hand over to her girlfriend to pat her on the top of her head.

"You'll understand one day, baby." Raven blows the other girl a kiss and we laugh.

"Well if you don't mind I'll take my girlfriend back, cause none of you can stop me." Lexa says as she picks me up off Raven. I keep a grasp on Raven and Raven holds me tight. Lexa frowns when she can't get me off of her.

"No!" Raven calls out.

"Give her back!" Lexa pours.

"Baby you can't just take Clarke..." Luna says as she slowly puts a hand on Ravens arm in an attempt to loosen her grip around me.

"Touch my arm and you will be sleeping on the couch." Raven glares at Luna who quickly removed her hand.

Lexa smirks as if she has a plan, then she picks up Ravens make shift tool, "I'll smash it."

"No you won't! Clarke tell your whipped girlfriend not to." Raven smirks back.

"Don't smash any of Raven's things." I mumble while closing my eyes and putting my head on Ravens shoulder. Lexa just frowns cause now she can't break the tool.

"Lexa!" Aden calls out as he walks into the living room.

"Hey bubba." Lexa puts the tool down.

"You are you sad?" Aden asks and Lexa picks him up.

"Raven won't give me back my girlfriend... I just want a hug." Lexa explains.

"Lemme try." Aden nods. Lexa shrugs and puts him on the couch. Aden crawls over and taps my shoulder, "Can I have a hug?" He asks and I smile and nod.

I crawl off Raven and pull Aden into my lap. Lexa's jaw drops. Raven turns to Luna with a smile, "Hey baby... wanna cuddle."

"I'm scared to say no..." Luna responds and Raven crawls into her lap. Lexa scratch's the back of her head as she studied the position I am in.

Aden is on my lap with his harms around my neck and my arms are around him. Lexa gets an idea and so she easily scoops me up, bridle style, and then lays back on the couch with Aden and I on top of her.

"This can't be comfortable." I say to her and she shakes her head no. I laugh and we get into a comfortable position. All five of us cuddle on the couch for hours.

***

Raven put Aden in his room for a nap and hen went to the kitchen to get us some snacks. Nothing could go wrong. Really. It's simple. Nothing could go wrong.

We all jump up from the couch when we hear a crash in the kitchen. Quickly we all run into the next room to see Raven on the floor holding her foot. Her eyes are squeezed shut.

Luna kneels down next to her girlfriend and studies her, "Babe... what happened?" Luna asks, really worried.

"I stubbed my toe!" Raven almost yells and the rest of us sigh with relief, "Don't be relieved! I'm dying... i'm dying." Raven let's put a gasp after she finished the sentence.

"Raven your fine... your toe doesn't even look bruised." Lexa rolls her eyes tom where she is standing.

"I'm not fine! I think imma die." Raven let's out an exaggerated sigh.

"All we wanted was potato chips." I roll my eyes too and grab the bag of chips off the counter.

"Okay you know what. Screw all of you. None of you care that you might have had to cut off my leg and I probably wouldn't have been able to walk the same." Raven says while sitting up.

"You are right Raven... if you're leg got cut off... or- or even paralyzed you would be able to walk the same..." Lexa runs her hand through her hair, "But you stubbed your toe. Now get up. I was taking a nap." Lexa walks back into the living room and I followed after her.

Luna's POV

I let out a sigh of relief when I realize Raven is okay. While Clexa and Raven are arguing I am lost in thought. Did no one else see the knife that fell behind her? Did no one else get worried that it could have been more than a stubbed toe?

"They are going to be so made at me." Raven laughs and smiles at me when Clexa leave the room, "Baby what's wrong?" She asks after she sees my expression.

I just point at the knife that is on the floor, "This could have been so much worse... If that.. hit your head or if it did land on your thigh and you would be able to walk... it would ruin you and I can't... I can let you go back to not loving everything about yourself." I explain. I don't even explain. This all just comes out from past thoughts.

Raven has always hated herself. I don't know why. She is perfect. But when she met me she hated her weight. She hated her smile and her eyes. She hated the way she looked in sweatpants. She hated her breath even though it's perfect. She hated her laugh and she hated the thought of being judged.

When we got together I made sure that she never felt that why again. I mean with her mother she never felt truly loved. She never felt like she had a family and I never wanted her to feel that way.

If she lost her leg... everything she loved to do and everything that she thinks defines her would be gone. She would have been broken. She would have thought she lost everything.

"Luna... I'm okay... and I do love myself. Thanks to you... I never thought I would find someone who loves me so much that I start loving myself..." Raven whispers to my then she plants a soft kiss on my lips.

"I don't ever want to see you broken." I respond.

"You won't. Because when I am here. With you. I am so happy." Raven crawls into my lap and hugs me. I hold her as close as I can. I feel like if she isn't close to me she could get hurt.

"Why are you guys on my kitchen floor?" My mom asks as she walks into the kitchen, "And why do you have a knife next to you..... did you guys have a fight?"

"No mom... Raven stubbed her toe." I explain while Raven gets off my lap and helps me up.

"That doesn't explain the knife."

Hey guys... sorry for the wimpy updated, i just wanted to get something out there. a little seamech for your hearts. i hope you are all safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 896 80
Maarseille, 15 ans 🇨🇮🇪🇹 Qu'es ce qu'il cache ? Pourquoi il s'approche pas des femmes ? Mais attend pause ! Je dois pas oublier que c'est pour l...
3.5M 276K 49
Demetrio n'a pas l'habitude qu'on le bouscule ni qu'on lui rentre dedans. Et encore moins de se retrouver avec du café sur la chemise, sans guère plu...
9.3K 90 67
Je vous laisse lire verez
7.3K 905 26
Lorsque j'entends MA GÉNÉRATION à moi, j'entends DÉPRAVATION , MÉCHANCETÉ, ABOMINATION, SÉDUCTION, HOMOSEXUALITÉ, SEXUALITÉ, DESTRUCTION, ANIMOSITÉ e...