Sanscest Oneshots

By LeFriendlyBoi

Title says it all, just... Shitty Undertale Oneshots. More

Requests are closed for now
Forever - Afterdeath (1)
Forever - Afterdeath (2)
Broken Worlds - Afterdeath
Wind - Pray (1)
Wind - Pray (2)
Mercy - Bloodlust
10 Days - Bloodlust
Never again - Bloodlust (1k!)
Peace - Hatemare + Cream
Beer Pong - Errink ~
The Witching Hour - Lourik (Fell!Poth)
Trust - Lourik (Fell!Poth) (2)
Trust - Lourik (Fell!Poth) (3)
Constellations - Nightkiller
Static - Nightkiller
Everything falls apart - Precursor
Everything falls apart - Insomnia (1)
No motivation today... Have some Shitposts
Headcannons, UPDATED B)
Late night shitpostimg until more requests come in
You already know-
s t s o p t i h s
Not that important:
ahahah, more memes. Yey.
Oops-
Le shitè poste
SubReddits
Ranting time-
Animating is fun-
nnnyyaAAAAHHHHHH--
Splishity splash my opinion is trash
Story time
Havent wrote shitposts in a while huh-
Ight, poll time
Update:
Hippity hoppity these shitposts wont stoppity
HHHHHHHHHHH
E
Shitposts that will revive my writing mojo
Springtime shitposts
The shittiest of posts
Just some art lol
Shitposts: The awakening

Trust - Lourik (Fell!Poth) (1)

746 12 2
By LeFriendlyBoi

Type: ... uh, angst? Idk
Ship: Lourik (Lotus x Rurik/Fell!Goth x Fell!Palette)
Third Person
Trigger warning: Murder
Not requested I just thought of it and wanted to write it before I lost motivation
----

Note: "Chalk" is Fell!Ink's name in my headcannons and idk his real name so imma call him that. Also, I know that Marvul isn't Fell!Dream, he's the SwapVerse version, but I'm using him as Rurik's father anyways

Rurik had been caught. He was on the run for two weeks at this point, but his capture was inevitable. The news of his apprehension spread like wildfire throughout the kingdom. It was relief, in their eyes. Rurik Roller was arrested for the murder of his parents. Nobody truly knew why he'd killed them, but he knew he had his reasons. In addition to the capture, Rurik's half-brother, Papercut, was the lead of the battalion that apprehended him. What a lovely coincidence. He was to be brought to the kingdom's capital to receive his sentence, though he already knew what lay in wait for him.

-

Rurik sat on the back of one of the larger horses, a creamy brown stallion. The horse seemed troubled, and he noticed how it was trying to remove the reigns from its mouth, as if it was choking it. His hands were tied, and the person that held the reigns was ignoring him entirely. He didn't care. He tried to pet the horse as best he could, as he'd always had a soft spot for animals. The rest of the patrol that were taking him to the capital were riding their steeds, trotting along the dirt road beside, behind and in front of him. There was no chance for escape, even if he wanted to. Rurik glanced toward the head of the patrol, his half-brother leading the group. Rurik smirked. He was always good at annoying people, and he had nothing to lose at this point. He already knew he was going to be executed.

"Sooo..." Rurik said aloud, glancing over his shoulder at Papercut. "Since when have you been the general of a battalion?"

Papercut didn't respond. "Not up for talkin, eh?" Rurik laughed. "C'mon bro, what's up, how've you been, blah blah blah." Papercut glared back at him.

"You aren't my brother. Now be quiet, we're almost in town. You'll receive your sentence shortly." He said, stone cold. Rurik shrugged.

"Fine then, mister kill-joy."

As the group of soldiers rode into the town, some of the humans and monsters in the surrounding area gathered to watch them pass. Some yelled slurs and insults in Rurik's direction, while others just stared. Rurik didn't care about the commotion. He sat tall and proud, not bothered by the hate in the slightest. They continued forward, heading toward the castle's stables. He recognized most of the places they passed. The Tavern down the road, the trading posts in the distance. He'd grown up here, in the capital.

It didn't take long to reach the stables, a medium-sized building near the back entrance of the castle. Rurik got off the stallion and was immediately escorted out of the room. The large horse looked back at him and snorted before being led away to it's stall, obviously not wanting to. He heard someone call the horse Buckle. The thought was suddenly snapped out of his mind as one of the guardsmen pushed him forward, heading inside the castle to the throne room. All criminals were addressed by the monarchs themselves. Most would cower in their presence, but Rurik didn't. He had gotten used to ignoring fear. He'd learned to show pride instead. The stone walls echoed with the sound of their footsteps, and only then did he notice that one of his escorts was Papercut. The other was a dog-based monster he didn't recognize.

Rurik chuckled. "Don't suppose there's any chance they'll go easy on me, huh?" He commented jokingly. Papercut glared at him.

"You were arrested for murder. Of course not." He answered shortly. "I don't think you realize the gravity of the situation your in. Either that or there really is no brain in that thick skull of yours."

Rurik shrugged. "That's fair." A long silence dragged out between them, only the sound of their footsteps on the stone tile filling the hall. Rurik spoke up. "I didn't kill them just because I wanted too, Cut. They hurt me. I know they hurt you too."

The dark-boned skeleton glared at him. "That doesn't matter anymore. What matters is that you killed them in the first place, and you need to be punished."

Rurik did his best not to sigh. Instead, he nodded shortly and kept walking. He didn't know why he'd even tried to get through to his half-brother anyway. They were getting closer to the front of the castle and the throne room, he could feel it. He'd gained energy sensitivity from his father, and he could sense a positive aura growing stronger the closer they got. As they turned the last corner, they were stopped by someone unexpected. Another skeleton, tall but shorter than Rurik, wearing a regal golden scarf and bright white and gold cap. He and Rurik locked eyes for a moment before Papercut spoke up.

"Ah, Prince Palette, what a pleasant surprise. I thought you left for a hunting patrol at dawn?" Papercut said, dipping his head respectfully. Palette smiled at him.

"I did, we returned about an hour ago. Who's this?" He asked, gesturing in Rurik's direction. Papercut hesitated.

"Rurik Roller." Palette's happy demeanor dropped slightly. Everyone had heard of the murder, after all. "He's being taken to receive his sentence at the moment."

Rurik smirked. He wasn't going to let his pride drop, even if he was going to be sentenced to death. He made a game of it, seeing how many people he could make uncomfortable before the inevitable. If he could score a point on the prince himself, it would be a major ego boost for him. Palette nodded shortly with a quiet response that Rurik didn't hear and they walked away. As they entered the large room, Rurik was pushed forward.

The ceilings were high, with lanterns hanging wherever they were within reach from the ground. There was a large mural on one of the walls, showing an image of one of the forests that he vaguely recognized as the Dhruv Woods, an area recognized for its beauty throughout the kingdom. He spotted the two cloaked figures before even addressing the monarchs in front of him. One wore white and the other wore black, yet they both had short red scarves wrapped around their necks. They stood at the edge of the room. Rurik locked eyes with one of them, the one with the black cloak and smirked. They looked away immediately.

"Rurik Roller." He turned to face the voice addressing him. The king himself, a tall skeleton with black stains on his face. Ink. "You're being charged with first degree murder of Chalk and Marvul Rolle-"

"Guilty." Rurik said without hesitation. "I'm guilty."

A long silence fell on the room. Just like that? He admitted it already? Rurik just stared him down, refusing to break eye contact. He was intimidating, to say the least. After about 30 seconds of awkward silence, another spoke up. The source of the positive aura that Rurik had sensed. Dream.

"... Thank you for your honesty." They said hesitantly, and looked over at Ink as a indication to speak.

"Three weeks from now, 5:00 in the afternoon, you'll be lead to the gallows. We appreciate the cooperation."

---

Two weeks, five days left

The cloaked skeletons Rurik had spotted worked in the dungeons. Well, at least the one with the black cloak did. Rurik had seen them occasionally, sweeping, delivering rations, taking role. They looked young, probably a year or two younger than him, but he didn't pay too much attention to them otherwise. That was until they asked him a question he didn't expect.

-

"What?" Rurik said, confused.

"Why'd you do it?" The cloaked skeleton asked him, still focusing on sweeping. "Y'know, kill them. Your parents."

Rurik watched them curiously. "What's it to you?" They just shrugged.

"I feel like everyone has their side to a story, even if it doesn't justify their actions." They responded. "And I'm just curious."

Rurik shrugged. He had no reason not to tell them, and it was the most social interaction he'd had in a while. "They were abusive. Verbally and physically, but mostly mentally. They tormented me for years and I wanted payback."

The other nodded and considered this. "Sounds like they had it coming, then. I mean, murder was a bit extreme, sure, but I guess that's on them for making you.. well, unhinged I guess."

Rurik almost laughed. "I guess so. That's the question; is it nature to blame or is it nurture? Is the teacher to blame or is the learner? Y'know?"

They turned to him with a subtle smile. "Yeah... you're the first person willing to talk with me in..." they stopped for a moment. "About a month. I've tried to talk with the rest of the prisoners so they don't go insane, but none of them have responded. Except you."

Rurik blinked. "Really? Huh. That's a little strange... your pretty easy to talk too... I guess you already know my name, huh... what's yours?"

They hesitated. "I... My name is Lotus."

----
Word count: 1584
👏long👏bulidup
Part 2 is coming real soon uwu

-Your Parental Unit, LeFriendlyBoi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 26 17
This is just a bunch of Undertale au oneshots to throw in my little fantasies. Requests are great! I will uh...t r y to write requests. I will have m...
164K 5K 40
Please for goodness heavens, don't comment if you're really young, I had to delete enough of cringy comments. Also please don't leave any suggestive...
18.1K 348 42
I apologize for the long updates and unfinished requests. I am struggling with motivation and writer's block. Requests will open as soon as possible...
1.1K 10 15
yes sir i made this at 3am the cover is temporary :P mostly DSMP and UTAUS probably Fluff, Angst, maybe smut depending if im comfy w/ it be free to s...