My Green Eyed Drummer

By HeDa_WaHeDa

Clarke is new to the Miami Beach side. She meets a drummer that will change her world forever. Years of love... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapert 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
66 Chapter
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
103
Chapter 104
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127

chapter 105

2.1K 85 46
By HeDa_WaHeDa

Clarke's POV

Raven and I walk into the living room to see Lexa and Luna both sitting on the couch with their feet on the coffee table. I stand behind the couch and drape my arms over Lexa's chest. My hands land on her abdomen and I pat her stomach as I look to see what the twins are watching.

It turns out that they are still picking something to watch. Raven quickly takes the remote from her girlfriends hands and puts on Grey's Anatomy.

"McDreamy!" Raven calls out and I move myself to sit on Lexa's lap. Luna just gives Raven a strange look.

"Ew! Raven you have no taste. I vote McSteamy!" I smile at the TV while I curl up in my girlfriends lap.

"Who?" Luna asks Raven and I with strange look. Raven points out Derrick to Luna and she squints at the TV. I point out Mark to Lexa.

"More like McGagging." Lexa rolls her eyes.

"I agree with the idiot." Luna points at her twin who sends an evil glare back.

"Hey now! Let Clarke and I be bisexual!" Raven pouts while kissing her girlfriends cheek and then turning back to watch the screen.

"Babygirl, you know I support you and everything you love..." Lexa starts while rubbing her hand up my arm, "But if I hear you say McSteamy... I will be sleeping on the couch."

"Don't you mean Clarke will be sleeping on the couch?" Raven asks while keeping her eyes on the screen.

"No, cause Clarke wouldn't be able to sleep on the couch." Lexa says back to Raven with a confused look, "Why would I wish that on her?"

"Cause that's what a threat is... you can't even threaten Clarke properly." Luna rolls her eyes.

"I trained her well." I laugh as I kiss my girlfriends temple.

"You you have." Raven murmurs.

***

After a few episodes of Grey's, the twins were barely paying attention when Aden walks in. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, however, the scene that was playing in the screen wasn't... well it wasn't made for 6 year old eyes.

At the same time, all four of us lunged for the remote. After a bit of struggling and yelling we all successfully paused the Tv and the twins were standing in front of the screen to hide what was happening from a Aden.

"Hi!" Aden cheers happily, he doesn't even know what just happened. Anya walks into the living room in a search for Aden and pauses when she sees the "innocent" smiles on all of our faces.

"Mommy! When I walked in everyone jumped for joy!" Aden laughs. His chubby cheeks make everyone in the room smile.

"Uh... for joy huh?" Anya looks down at her little boy, "Aden why don't you go to the kitchen." Anya raises an eyebrow at all of us and Aden nods, bouncing his way into the kitchen.

Lexa clears her throat a little, "H-Hey mom." She gives a fake smile.

"Move away from the tv." Anya crosses her arms. The twins slowly move away from the screen and Anya sighs, "All of you upstairs! No more ruining my young boy!" She points to all of us.

We all nod and make our way upstairs but Anya catches Lexa and my arms, "What's up, Mom?"

I can see Lexa thinking about all the things she has done in her past that her mother could possibly use against her right now.

"So Aden asked me what appreciating means... I thought it was a cute question until I heard where he learned the word." She gives Lexa a knowing look.

"Oh." Lexa's eyes go wide. She scratches the back of her neck, "Um you see..."

"No more inappropriate things that could make him asked those type of questions." Anya flicks Lexa's forehead who is just trying to hold back a smile.

"Yes ma'am." Lexa is barely keeping it together.

"Go away." Anya says with a playful eye roll at the two of us. Lexa and I run upstairs and get into her bed. We weren't really cuddling. We were just laying on our sides of the bed while scrolling through our phones.

After a few minutes of not really paying attention to each other, I feel Lexa gently touch my leg with hers. It's such a small act but it makes me smile.

She wants to be close. She wants to touch me. I look over at her for a second. All of her attention and focus is on her phone, that has a game of solitaire open. She doesn't even know her leg moved to touch me.

It just did.

I smile back at my phone. I love her so much. My smile is huge while I open instagram.

lexwoods

okay but can someone come get these two?
tagged: Littlebirdreyes; steal.ur.gurl.lun

Littlebirdreyes- you're just jealous cause your girlfriend was in the shower
lexwoods- @Littlebirdreyes we don't talk about it.
steal.ur.gurl.lun- this was a great moment
J_jordan- lexas house=the gay hype house
Lincwoods- @J_jordan isn't the real hype house already the gay hype house
Mama_Monty- @Lincwoods 🤭

O._.blake

hope you are all safe 😘
lincwoods- the way i just died
Littlebirdreyes- oh... okay... honey this screams gay
Lexwoods- is that the game room at my house?
O._.blake- @Lexwoods ya i took it during a sleep over one day.

***Group chat***

Lexa🥁- Octavia you wanna explain why you have a picture of you in my house?!??

Octavia😙- clarkie asked me to come over before this corona thing and we took a photo shoot

Luna💧- how did lexa and i not know about this? I AM NOT OKAY WITH THIS!

Octavia😙- raven joined us for the photo shoot too

Luna💧- and suddenly i am intrigued

Clarke🦝- i didn't really get pictures taken of me, i took the pictures

Lexa🥁- thats not fair 😢

Lincoln🏋🏼‍♂️- life's not fair... let's see them 😋

Clarke🦝- they are still being edited

Lexa looks up from her phone with a frown, "Why didn't you take pictures of yourself?" She asks me with a cute pouty lip. I giggle and put my phone on the side table. I take her phone and put it with mine before we both meet in the middle to cuddle.

"Cause you don't need a picture of me... i'm right here." I kiss her pouty lip, which turns into a smile.

"Ya but when I am downstairs and you are upstairs, I want to be able to see your smile." The brunette traces my arm with her rough fingers.

"I guess you'll just never have to leave me then." I shrug and she gives me a light smirk.

"I guess I can't leave you... you're stuck with me Griffin." Lexa wraps her arms around me and I laugh. There is a light knock at the door before it opens to show Aden walking in, "we are getting better that knocking."

Lexa murmurs as Aden crawls onto the bed. He has some drowsy eyes as he automatically goes straight into my arms. I hold him as he gets himself comfortable. His head is on my chest and I feel him automatically fall asleep.

Lexa sits up with her elbow on the pillow and her head resting on her head. She runs her fingers through Aden's long golden hair. He needs a hair cut.

"Some might say he is trying to steal my girlfriend." Lexa says quietly while she looks at the sleeping boy in my arms.

"Steal? Oh, babe, he had my heart since the beginning." I say playfully and Lexa smiles.

"Good... cause he is the biggest part of me." She lays back down and pulls me into her. Aden lays in my arms as Lexa pulls my body to her. My back is against her front as she wraps her arms over both Aden and I.

"Look at you not being the little spoon." I joke with Lexa as she puts her nose on my neck.

"Shhh." She says gently. I feel her start to fall asleep. I'm so happy here. I'm so happy.

hey peoples, sorry for a late update. i haven't had a chance to write but i'll try my best as summer comes along. I am going to be pretty busy but again I will try my best to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 1.4K 51
C'est l'histoire d'une jeune femme nommé isra qui as 17 ans. un beau jour elle rentre chez elle apprenant qu'elle doit déménager. dans sa nouvelle vi...
2.1M 68.4K 60
Apprendre que j'ai été adoptée, ça peut passer. Apprendre que j'ai un frère de deux ans de plus que moi, passe encore. Apprendre que je dois habite...
4.2K 139 31
Anastasia Clayn, fille d'un ancien chef de cartel. C'est elle qui le dirige aujourd'hui. Non pas par choix, mais son père en a décidé autrement. Mêm...
9M 522K 70
Quand Romane arrive dans sa nouvelle école après quelques années passées en Australie, son talent pour le foot ne tarde pas à la faire remarquer. Ain...