My Beast

By Black_Queen_88

There is two kinds of people in life. Those who have feelings and those who gives no fucks about the meaning... More

Author
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]

[17]

6.7K 147 17
By Black_Queen_88

Nazira

I couldn't keep still my legs had to be on the move or I will fall apart all over again, he lied and has the upper hand when the conversation stirs back to the woman that started it all.

"No don't touch me! Did you know?!"

"No I would never do that to you!!" She exclaimed trying to reach out to tell me to stop but I couldn't.

"How? How? Is that even possible she's dead I saw her die."

My heart couldn't take it anymore between the missions I've been put on and being passed around like I was a doll and the fact that most of the scars I have are locked up in my brain rather than on my body.

"I don't know Zira but please calm down! Your already on thin ice with my brother I don't want anything to happen to you." I looked at her chest rising and falling I couldn't think hearing her mention her asshat of a brother that I want nothing more than to kill.

"LYRIC DON'T YOU SEE I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR BROTHER HE CAN KISS MY ASS."

Glass broke, sheets were pulled off the bed, and I was the one doing the damage Lyric's screams I drown out with curse words of my own trying to fill this empty void of lies that was brought upon me.

I looked at myself in the mirror smashing it falling to my knees thinking back while looking in the broken pieces of what my life resembles in.

(Few hours before)

Nazira
There is a whole lot of things I wasn't able to say to you when I was alive but in time you will know the truth, I promise.

Love,mom

I looked at Beast tears making it's way to my eyes while my face stare at him in confusion wondering what the hell was I holding and why the hell did he have it.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Watch your mouth beauty."

"No fuck that, tell me what this is!" He looked at me raising his cocky eyebrow furrowing at the reaction I was giving him. He kept glancing at me and the road but I wouldn't break this conversation until I found out the truth behind it.

"Tell me, please."

He shook his head and sighed.

"Do you know what I do?"

"Not really only that your an asshole that likes to torture innocent people, takes away others freedom, and uses their locked up emotions as energy for the ones you don't have." He looked at me smirking.

"I guess you have an idea," He chuckled. "Beauty? I'm not involve in the mafia what they do and what I do is the exact opposite and places."

"So? What do you do?" I was more curious then I thought he looked like he was being the opposite of his usual self like the asshole part of him decided to take a break from breathing letting out someone I didn't recognize.

"I kill and enjoy it, sometimes it's through money and others it's just fun. I take apart a person and break them in many ways than one not thinking about anything else just the fact that this person's life is in my hands and no one else. I'm the bad guy and every little girls fantasy and I'm ok with that hearing the screams of my victims and the begs they know isn't worth it. After you see me show up in your home or an alley or just to see a glimpse of me your life is already over."

I stared at him for what felt like hours wondering deep down in my brain if he was telling the truth or joking at least what I didn't understand was how this connect with my mother.

"Ok so you like to kill people your a serial killer."

"No, I run a organization in a different part of the world that provides people with facts on others whether deserved or just unlucky I don't care who dies."

What the actual fuck is wrong with this man!!! He's not dangerous he's a fucking sadist that enjoys the thrill of watching blood being pour out innocents of people knowing he was the cause of it makes him smile.

"Now you know beauty, if it makes you feel any better I would never try to hurt you ... if it came down to you though I will do everything in my power to make sure I make you scream in not just pain but pleasure." He whispered the last part leaving me stunned in my seat I didn't want to talk about his weird fetish anymore or even know about it from the beginning but a question was burning in the back of my mind.

"What does this have to do with my mother?" I looked up at him seriously unfazed by his comments.

"Your mother." He smiled his face actually seemed to light up at the mention of my mother. "Nia the only woman in my life at the time that gave me the feeling of love and protection. She always had a way with words and never once judge me for my evil and vicious thoughts."

It sounds like my mother.

"Your mother used to train me back when I was just a kid giving me the learning of education and authority that I took hold of day by day pushing myself to learn more than I could."

Before my mother died I would always read books in our library everyday my head was in a new book seeing different characters comparing them to others, but the library was always forbidden to sit in yet, every time I went up there I wouldn't feel scared as many dark corners that lurked upstairs I still felt safer than I have ever been in that house.

I looked up at him, "Did you ever .... live in my house?"

He looked at me and then back at the wheel of the car pulling into the estate still not answering my question.

"Beauty I'm going to say this once and never again, I own you and you follow my rules you don't get to ever have the freedom that you plead for every damn day. You are nothing but a fuxking pathetic broken down princess that lost her mother and now has nothing to live for, you see Beauty you'll never control me and that scares you."

And just like that a slither of hope and happiness burned at its core because of one question he's avoiding.

Giving in to the Beast will be the last thing I would ever do as long as I'm breathing.

I slammed the car door before the guards could open pushing them out the way running up to my prison hearing Lyric's calls.

(Present)

"FUCK THIS FUCK THIS FUCK YOU!!!!" I screamed.

"Zira please talk to me."

"I can't, I don't know what to do anymore it's like he's playing a game I can't win one day he's this human that is actually a good person and the next the Beast shows up and rips that person apart. It doesn't make sense why I'm here why he's helping me or torturing me leaving me in a darkness of pain." I choked on my sobs trying to calm my breathing but it was impossible I hated him but I also felt an obligation towards him.

"I'm so sorry about your mother, but you can't keep blaming yourself for that. It wasn't your fault and you need to accept that." I sighed.

"Get out Lyric."

"Zira? Just-listen."

"GET OUT!"

She walked out the door leaving me alone processing what she said, and she was right I don't blame myself I don't blame myself for anything that happen with my mother. The secrets and lies he has about her is the only thing that has a control on me that's it and that's all it will be.

The sun was setting and I sat on the edge of the balcony feeling a breeze that made me colder than how my heart was feeling hearing a creaking sound coming from the room.

I swear if he's in there he's not coming back out.

My side lamp was on with a note on the edge looking at it closer I could see it looked like the one from earlier.

Nazira

I swear babygirl I didn't mean to cause you any pain but when this day comes and I'm no longer with you please don't hate me or everyone else you learn to accept in your life. I have secrets that you will soon find out and they will make you hate me but don't just find a way to forgive me.

-Mom

"What?What do you possibly want from me now?" I could hear his breathing from in back of me.

"Why are you sad?" He asked fucking small brain he is.

"WHY DO YOU THINK BEAST! MY MOTHER THE ONLY PERSON IN MY LIFE THAT HAS EVER LOVED ME KEPT SECRETS FROM ME THAT CONTAIN THE MAN I HATE WITH ALL MY HEART AND NOW YOUR DELIVERING ME NOTES AND LETTERS FROM HER FOR WHAT? WHY. WHY ME?"

I promised myself I wouldn't cry in front of this beast, monster, this fucking sadist and I couldn't keep that promise so what makes it so sure that I can get "justice" for my mother.

He walked up to me as I bowed my head tears streaming down my face taking his hands and cupping my cheeks wiping my slow tears.

"Your too beautiful to cry Nazira. The power you hold inside with all that anger, grief, sadness don't talk on it .... act on it instead." He lifted my head making contact with his eyes his mesmerizing dark brown eyes not yellow or fiery orange that appears when he's mad, I don't know what he is at the moment but it's someone I know won't last long.

I stared right back whispering,"Who are you?Why do you want me?"

"I don't want you, I need you Nazira."

My eyes widen in shock.

"My name is Adrian Ricci ... I'm not him."

His lips pressed on mine hand moving around to the back of my neck pushing together getting more room, his tongue demanded access which I gave up quickly he was pulling and tugging my hair as it flowed in between his fingers gripping my head more and more moaning as he sucked on my tongue rubbing against my body creating a friction underneath I never felt before.

-Que🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...