Brass Knuckles (Lookism x rea...

By kpop_trash_boiii

After a rough year of 7th grade [Name] Choi is sent to Korea to live with her Uncle and Cousin after countles... More

Information
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
22
23
24
25
26
Lookism scenariosοΏΌ
CHRISTMAS EPISODE
Not an update

Prologue

3.9K 156 38
By kpop_trash_boiii

Hello, welcome to the (technically) first chapter. This will be more of how you made your way into lookism. If you have any thoughts for later chapters or clothing ideas for future outfits comment on them or send me a message! Without further adieu the prologue!

note: English is in italics and Korean is in regular typing

Location: Incheon International Airport

Time: 1625

A woman walked out of the jet into the busy airport that had people packed together so tight it felt as if everyone were sardines in a can. Pressed up against others with no sense of cleanliness as if one couldn't get sick being that close to another person. Of course, that wasn't the issue for her. The moment she stepped off the private jet's terminal in the bustling area all eyes were on her and the price tags she carried. It probably wasn't every day one saw a woman decked out in Gucci head to toe, quite literally as her bag was covered in the logo too. The moment her white, over-the-top embellished sneaker stepped towards the exit people moved around her like fish.

They moved around her, giving her a circle of space for her to plan out her footing as she made it to baggage claim and found her name written on a sign in what seemed to be guessed English spelling. Letters were added where they weren't supposed to be in the beginning, like attempting to get as close to the pronunciation as possible while the last name was in hangul from clearly giving up. Standing and holding the sign together were two men who showed a ying-yang effect on each other.

The shorter male had blonde dyed hair and eyebrows, a cocky, shit-eating grin on his face as he clearly teased the taller male beside him. His red and white Adidas brand windbreaker zipped down to show he had no shirt under it with plaid pajama pants that reminded her of the kind her father would parade around in the house in hanging off of his hips. His glasses with a light glare to them were looking directly at his Yang.

She remembered seeing the taller male in the family photo card for winter, of course, he got her attention due to the fact that in the photo they had his sunglasses off unlike now. Honestly, she preferred not seeing the demon-like eyes. His hair was black, like his counterpart's undercut, and the color of his hair was the majority of the outfit. His windbreaker was black and grey zipped up all the way to show the collar in a turtle neck style. The pants he wore showed the brand of his outfit to also be Adidas, the iconic two stripes of black on the side giving it away while his seemed to be staying up better than his friend's.

What she hadn't expected was the teasing from the blonde turned into them having a full-on brawl in the middle of a packed airport. The brunette threw the first swing directly at the blonde's cheek in a right hook, making his face whip to the side from the force as he sucked up the liquid in his mouth and spit it on the ground, along with a molar.

" Whoa man holy shit!" The two stopped their argument and in turn their fight the moment they heard her. The first glance they got they knew who she was, no one would willingly come into an airport decked out in that high of a price tag without the girl's ego," You have to teach me how to do that! Like I've knocked out a guy's front tooth but a molar? You have iron knuckles or some shit?"

Her wide smile and interest in the topic made the shit-eating smirk come back to the blonde's face as he stepped forward, his voice cockier than his smile as he bragged easily," Yeah, pretty cool huh? Too bad it didn't hurt that much-" His sentence was stopped while he walked towards the girl, almost instantly she shoved his face away without any regard to blood still coming out of his mouth and the glasses on his face still that somehow managed to stay intact.

" No one is talking to you. Aish, you're pretty damn annoying. Reminds me of the guy whose daddy worked on Wall Street." She scoffed towards the male before she turned to the brunette again with her eyes practically sparkling towards the man," You're Gun, right? I mean the one with the cooler name has to be you. No way a parent would name you Goo. That's a name to symbolize the mistake that happened when the condom broke."

The moment her sentence ended the man who she correctly named Gun went into hysterics. It physically forced him to hold onto his stomach as tears dripped from his demon-like eyes. At the moment Goo couldn't put his feelings in place but he knew one thing. He had to call his biological mother soon. The sound of Gun's deep laughter was new to Goo though, finding that his 'genius' 'brother' was cold and serious rather than someone who'd burst out laughing over an insult.

" Okay okay, can we please stop laughing about how my name is considered icky?" The grin was gone from his face while he asked before holding the sign up for both him and Gun as the other was preoccupied gasping for air," Ya... What do you think about the sign, huh? It was a last-minute thing and it's been a while since I wrote in English."

The woman breathed in, giving him a thin-lined smile as she nodded her head as she would to a child who tried showing her their art and suggested that the 'monkey' was beautiful despite it being a portrait of her," It's... proving my point further."

Goo scoffed and rolled his eyes," I spent a long time on this you little-"

" That's even sadder." She cut him off as he felt his rage grow and Gun, who had just got his breath back and no longer felt pain in his stomach from laughing, pulled the woman beside him as he continued to chuckle a bit.

" Okay okay, we have a meeting to go to and we have to get to the city before the time of that." Gun spoke, ruffling the girl's hair as she whined at him," I agree with you about Goo though."

A giggle left her lips as Goo groaned," A meeting? Already?"

" Not that kind." Gun spoke, leading the other two out of the airport as the woman pouted," What do you mean 'that kind'? I wanna know. Please? I won't tell anyone. And we can say there was traffic. Or, or! Me and Goo can fight and if he comes all beat up then we can say we got jumped!"

Gun couldn't help but find the middle school-aged girl interesting, finding most of the words to leave her mouth entertaining as he sighed softly," Maybe. If you knock out a molar."

"Ya!" Goo yelled in Korean while Gun and the girl walked ahead almost leaving him when he stopped to yell.

☆ミ

" Now, actually knocking out teeth is pure luck. It also has countless variables like angle, strength, physical positioning, and other things." Gun instructed, watching the girl like she was a leader from one of his crews. Though that was an over-statement as Gun never actually trained any of them. They were in a training-like room waiting for the man of the hour to show, that being Goo as he was collecting money from a nearby gang, one of the crews to be exact. They took the pit stop, as much as Gun didn't want to, allowing Goo to get the cash to make their boss happy when they see them instead of pissed that they weren't there on time.

" So, you're a lucky guy then?" She questioned innocently, getting into the fighting position the man taught her- though, it was more her standing her ground with her fists bunched into a perfect fist.

A soft chuckle came past his lips as he nodded, adjusting his glasses," Yeah, something like that. Now try it on the dummy."

She nodded, getting herself loose as she bounced on the tip of her toes, her Gucci jacket long gone in the SUV they took to the building and would eventually take to the meeting space. She swings her arms a bit while bending her neck to crack it, bringing her fists up to her face for a moment before moving. He had taught her a basic boxing move, one that she had practiced before- that of course, she hadn't admitted to the man to boost her ego more. Lunging forward, she stretched her body towards the sand-filled dummy as she threw her left hand in a looped motion to clock the dummy so hard it fell over on the floor, loudly.

The sound of the heavy human-shaped sandbag falling to the ground masked the sound of the door opening, revealing Goo counting cash with his grin playing on his lips. Behind him, a 'friend' of his and Gun's that ran the gang he had collected from.

The man had military-style hair that was cut shorter at the sides and a bit longer on the top, bedazzled like the girl's shoe due to the piercings above and below his eyebrow and on his nose. He had relatively high cheeks, at least that's what the lighting of the room showed her once he walked in and addressed the elephant in the room," Who's the girl?"

Said girl turned to look at the man, her [length] [style] [color] hair blinding her momentarily as she raised an eyebrow at him," Um, I'm [Name] Choi, what's it to you, gramps?"

" Gramps?!" The man took a threatening step forward at the girl held her ground, putting her hands in her pockets," I'm Jin Jang, clearly you don't know your fucking place-"

Before he could threaten her more Gun put a hand up to explain," Ms. Choi just arrived in Korea from America. She doesn't know our... festivities."

" Festivities?" The girl questioned, looking back at Gun with a raised eyebrow," Don't go holding out on me."

Goo followed in after Jin, realizing the already growing tension as he stopped counting the bills," Um, did I miss something?"

" Yeah." Gun sighed a bit before putting a hand on [Name]'s shoulder, waving a hand between Jin Jang and herself," [Name], Jin Jang is the leader of a known gang here in Gangbuk. They're called God Dog and specialize in running cash scams through fake bank accounts."

With a quiet 'oh' the girl thought over the information and hummed," Ah so running the gang makes him so stressed he looks old."

" You-!" Jin was about to come forwards but Goo grabbed him from behind to stop him.

" Don't mind her, she has a bit of a potty mouth and a habit of being an overall cunt." Goo said, earning a smile from the girl," Oh Goo, you flatter me so!"

As Gun rolled his eyes he covered the girl's mouth and spoke directly to Jin," This is Ms. Choi. Chairman Choi's niece. Her father is in a scandal and started having a huge custody battle but dear old Dad sent her here to live with her uncle away from her mother. So she can't do what Goo's doing to her father." Hearing that, the girl did the one thing she knew she could to comment on the situation, the grosses thing she could think of. The moment she did it Gun removed his hand at lightning speed and wiped his hand on his jacket," You nasty little shit! Did you lick me?!"

" I'm just doing what mom and dad's hoe did." She spoke innocently as the three men choked on air, making her look around confused," What? I'm in Junior High, not elementary school. Dad wasn't getting it from mom so he got a sugar baby still in high school and mom wasn't getting it from dad so she got a sugar daddy. The only reason why neither of them knew was because of collecting. Speaking of, you like my shoes?"

The question went over Goo's head for a moment as he cringed," I could only imagine the prices of those."

" Or the price of the secret she kept." Jin stated as he leaned down in an Asian squat while tilting his head," What did they equal?"

" Keeping Daddy's secret about Mom's intern being his sugar baby after walking in on them. Though, I'd walk in just to get cash anywhere." The girl spoke and shrugged," I totally snitched and for being a 'good girl' I got a dog."

" Oh shit, a swindler in the making. How long was it going on though?" Jin smirked, standing up once again as the girl thought," Well, the intern has been around for a year, but Daddy's been having girls over for 6 to 7 years. Mom the same amount. I found out after a year."

" Nice... I don't think I mind this little thing being a bitch or calling me Gramps or any of that." Jin chuckled before putting his hands in his pockets," Come by whenever you want kid, I bet the rest of the God Dogs will love you."

" So is that a pass?" She asked.

" Don't push it."

" Oh, Goo. Now that you're here. It's time for the moment of truth." Gun spoke, clapping his hands as he took out his phone," Smile."

" Huh?" Goo was confused, looking at the camera before looking at the shape coming to him- the shape being the girl's fist as she punched Goo as she was trained by Gun.

☆ミ

" You know, maybe getting a tooth knocked out by a child isn't that bad. Especially, when it was a wisdom tooth." Goo spoke, holding the bloody tooth that he had punched out of his mouth- the tooth he still hasn't scheduled an appointment for.

" Maybe punching it out is like a glow stick effect." The girl spoke, looking at it interested," Like when you snap a glow stick it starts to glow in the dark. But when the wisdom tooth comes out it makes you wise or some shit. Can I keep it?"

" What the absolute fuck is wrong with you?" Goo asked, actually considering the comment about knocking it out.

" Well... it's the first tooth I've ever punched out of someone's mouth. I want to remember it." [Name] spoke as she looked at the man with slight puppy dog eyes.

" Come on Goo, you gotta give it to her." Gun said," It's like law."

" What fucking law- hold on," Goo stopped himself, thinking it over," do you have-"

" Yes, I carry it with me." Gun spoke, moving his finger below his jacket before pulling out a chain with a tooth on it," Trapped in a thin layer of resin to make it not decay and less gross."

Goo's face was morphed into pure disgust, and pure disappointment in himself for not having the memo brought up to him in the first place. So slowly he dropped the tooth into the girl's hand as she smiled widely as she inspected it before realizing," Wait... Where is the root?"

" HUh?"

Before anything else about the topic was brought up the car stopped. It caused Gun to sit up straight and fix his glasses. Once the door opened Gun and Goo exited the van, making her put on her jacket again as she walked behind the two males as she pocketed the tooth. Her shorter legs worked harder to stand in-between them, turning to Gun," Hey, where did you get your tooth encased in resin?"

He looked down at her and spoke out a bit monotonously," I did it myself. I can do yours if you give it to me."

" Really? Thanks." A smile graced her face as he held out his hand for the enamel, pocketing it in his own pocket once she put it in his hand.

" You two getting along scares me," Goo says as they enter the large building's doors, walking past the lobby as she looked around.

It seemed to be a hotel, one that was empty. Probably due to the time of night but she didn't mind at all, especially when they go into the elevator and pressed the top floor. She was a bit curious as to where they were going, trying not to let her paranoia get to the best of her as the numbers on the elevator went up higher and higher. When it finally reached the floor the door opened to a large white dog pouncing onto [Name], making her gasp as she fell onto the floor and almost slammed her head back," HOLY FUCKING SHIT! ZEUS GET OFF OF ME YOU FAT-ASS DOG!" Said dog heard the command and got off of his owner, making the girl sigh as she sat up and scratched under his ear," Good boy... Boys, meet Zeus. Y'know. My dog from being a snitch."

" What do you feed that thing, what the fuck-" Goo spoke before the dog found a new target to jump on.

" It's a Great Pyrenees or as some like to call them Pyrenean Mountain Dogs. Zeus, there is only halfway there." The girl smiled and stood up, calling the dog as she walked out of the elevator to leave Goo alone as Gun pulled him up and out of the elevator.

" What took you three so long." A new voice called out that spoke deeply, when the girl saw the man she recognized his menacing eyes instantly.

" Uncle Charles!" The girl smiled and made it to the man who was growing white facial hair unlike his dark brown hair that was very slightly graying, wrapping her arms around him in a side hug," Goo got jumped when I went to pee, we had to get the assholes who did it. Stole their cash too!"

The lie came out so easily but it fit, after all, she had left a nasty bruise on his cheek that was already forming on top of that he did have some cash- enough to claim they stole it from multiple people.

" I'm disappointed that they left a mark on you but you can't win every fight. Plus, they probably saw your outfit and thought he was some weak security detail. As long as you won it's fine." He spoke, surprising the two males as the older man called down his daughter," Crystal! [Name]'s here!"

It took a moment but soon a short heavy girl with long black hair and beautiful eyes came into the room, making [Name]'s smile widen," Crys! I missed you so much!"

When the two met they hugged, allowing Crystal to smile and teary-eyed for one of the only nice attractive people she knew besides Gun," I've missed you more! How long are you staying with us?"

" [Name] is moving in," Charles says, as nice as he could in his constantly menacing state.

" Really?! I have to show you my room!"

And with that, the two junior high girls started their new life together, the future unfolding for them in a beautiful array of blood, knowledge, and unexpected surprises.

-----

HEY! That literally took a day to write. I am so excited for you guys to read it. If you're confused as to why she isn't as angry and 'fuck life' as I wrote it's due to it being developed later on due to the reader being in middle school when she moved.

Comment, like, and vote if you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 14.1K 200
BOOK TWO IS PUBLISHED (Sargent Death is a character I made up. And yes, I know Sargent is misspelled.) Hypocritical and with a grudge against a very...
FAME By Naveyu

Fanfiction

3.7K 68 16
She's drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, rich, and kind hearted. Born with a prominent name and is raised by one of the most powerful men in South Kore...
30.3K 1.4K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
13.1K 958 32
A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wanted. But it seems I can't leave a certain...