Yu-Gi-Oh GX Jaden Yuki X Read...

By TheDarkHope_

When you were young, you had everyday filled with happiness and laughter with your family. You thought nothin... More

Season 1, Chapter 1: The Entrance Exam
Your Deck (Monsters)
Your Deck (Spells & Traps)
Chapter 2: The Boy With Fusion
Chapter 3: Love At First Sight
Chapter 4: An Intruder For Love
Chapter 5: Past Of Loneliness
Chapter 6: The Exams
Chapter 7: Monster Spirits (Part 1 of 2)
Chapter 8: Monster Spirits (Part 2 of 2)
Chapter 9: The Truesdale Dilemma
Chapter 10: He's My World
Chapter 11: The Obelisk's Prince-ton
Chapter 12: Chazz It Up
Chapter 13: A New Day, A New Start
Chapter 14: Family Lasts Forever
Chapter 15: Battle Into The Inferno
Chapter 16: Never Again
Chapter 17: Vampress Of Duels
Chapter 18: The Final Test
Chapter 19: The Sacred Beasts Rise
Chapter 20: See You Later, Duel Academy
Season 2 Sneak Peek
Season 2, Chapter 1: Welcome Back
Chapter 2: Intern For Destiny
Chapter 3: Hanging With The Pro
Chapter 4: The Prince Of Destiny (Part 1 of 2)
Chapter 5: The Prince Of Destiny (Part 2 of 2)
Chapter 6: The Pro Phoenix
Chapter 7: Fighting For Our Dorm
Chapter 8: The Confrontation
Chapter 9: The Society Of Light
🌹❤Valentines Day Special❤🌹
Chapter 10: Welcome To Domino City (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 11: Welcome To Domino City (Part 2 of 3)
Chapter 12: Welcome To Domino City (Part 3 of 3)
Chapter 13 (MUST READ): Remedy
Chapter 14: The Fallen Legend
Chapter 15: Frostbite
Chapter 16: Good Lies Within
Chapter 17: Fight The Light
Chapter 18: My First Date
Season 3 Sneak Peek
Season 3, Chapter 1: The First Queen
Chapter 2: Begins Anew
Chapter 3: The Prep Rally (Part 1 of 2)
Chapter 4: The Prep Rally (Part 2 of 2)
Chapter 5: A Sad Reality
Chapter 6: ❤Spirit Shipping💙
Chapter 7: 💔Begin The Legacy💜
Chapter 8: Domination (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 9: Domination (Part 2 of 3)
Chapter 10: Domination (Part 3 of 3)
Chapter 11: Family Comes First
Chapter 12: Forgotten
Chapter 13: The Supreme King (Part 1 of 2)
Chapter 14: The Supreme King (Part 2 of 2)
Chapter 15: The Rescue
Chapter 16: Love's Pieces Fit Again
Chapter 17: Bad Memories
Chapter 19: The Broken Crystal
Chapter 20: Oblivion
DÄRKÑÊSS
Season 4 Sneak Peek
Season 4, Chapter 1: Senior Year
Chapter 2: The Living Legend
Chapter 3: Found His Way Home
Chapter 4: Souls In One (Mature❗)
Chapter 5: The Student
I Need A Break From This...
Chapter 6: An Old Friendship
Chapter 7: Aster's Invitation
Chapter 8: Domino City Meltdown
Chapter 9: Nightschroud
Chapter 10: Death's Embrace
Chapter 11: The Final Duel
Chapter 12: Farewell Duel Academy
Chapter 13: Epilogue

Chapter 18: Fight To The End

779 14 5
By TheDarkHope_

~The Shadow Realm~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"This Yubel character sounds devious. I would be careful (Y/N). Who knows what she has in store for you." Bakura warned me as I pick up Jaden. I let Jaden wrap his arm around me while he was still sound asleep.

"I will Bakura. And thank you for all your help." I told Bakura with a reassuring smile.

Bakura nodded and opened up a portal. Inside the portal we saw Zane, Syrus, Dr.Crowler but no Aster.

"Goodbye (Y/N)." Bakura glared at his Millenium Ring in his hand.

It was sad. Bakura was a great partner of mine. We both helped stop Sartorius and the Light of Destruction, now he helped me uncover the truth about what happened between me, Jaden and Jesse.

"So what are you going to do now? I mean...now that you have your ring back." I asked him a little tempted to know his answer.

Bakura's eyes starred up at the dark and purple sky of the Shadow Realm. "I have caused chaos for so many years, it tires you out. I think...I will live here in peace and quiet."

"Well said. Goodbye Bakura." I waved goodbye to my companion and stepped through the portal with Jaden around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Middle Of Nowhere~

As me and Jaden exited the portal, we were intensely hit by a sandstorm. The winds were harsh and violent, it instantly blinded my eyes with sand.

The whirling sands made me toss and turn in every direction. It was hard to keep my balance while I had Jaden around me. There were many times when I was about to fall over.

"I gotta keep...moving!" I shout to myself in frustration.

I tried to walk with all my might to get distance but the winds were too strong, the winds ringing in my ears, sand blinding my vision and Jaden was getting heavier and heavier, I fell to the ground. In the moment, I got on top of Jaden to protect him and keep him safe.

Everything went blank...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Yubel's Castle~

~Jesse(Yubel)'s POV~

It is time...

Time to go through with my plan...

To show MY Jaden true pain and suffering!

The suffering he showed me so long ago...

Hehe...hahahaha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Outskirts Of Yubel's Castle~

~Syrus's POV~

We were lucky enough to find (Y/N) and Jaden passed out in the wild sandstorm. We were passing by the sandstorm too and saw Jaden and (Y/N) on the ground passed out.

So many friends have been either hurt or went to the stars. I don't know how much loss I can take...

Me and Crowler were watching (Y/N), Jaden and Zane as they all rested on the ground. (Y/N) looked exhausted, she's been through so much...being cheated on...becoming evil...and now being blown away by a sandstorm. Poor (Y/N).

Aster was sent to the stars by Adrien, that new kid from South Academy, he got the power of Exodia somehow and Aster stood up for us and tried his hardest to beat him. Now...he's up in the stars.

Zane had another heart attack, and though he wasn't asleep like he should be, he was silent and constantly looking at (Y/N) smiling with relief that she was ok. My brother has grown attached to (Y/N) so much he sometimes calls her "sis" when me and Zane are referring to (Y/N).

Jaden started to wake up. His eyes slowly started to open and they gazed at me.

"Hey Sy." Jaden said trying to be cheerful but there was sadness in his voice.

"I'm glad your ok Jay." I told him happily. Then my attention went to (Y/N) and Zane lying next to each other, "I wish I could say the same for my brother and (Y/N)." I sadly told him.

Jaden's eyes went wide and he crawled over immediately to (Y/N). He started to panic, "No! (Y/N)? Are you alright?"

(Y/N) didn't give him a response and I didn't also. Jaden grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and kissed it softly. "Please wake up." Jaden whimpered.

Jaden held his head in shame and tears started to fall from his face. "No...not you (Y/N). Don't leave me." He sniffled, "I need you."

I placed my hand on Jaden's shoulder trying to comfort him, "Its ok Jaden. She's gonna be fine." I reassured him.

"You don't understand Syrus!" Jaden voice became demonic. Jaden's gaze turned towards me while still holding (Y/N)'s hand. His eyes were pure yellow and gold. He turned into the Supreme King.

"I love her!" Jaden shouted with his Supreme King voice, "It doesn't matter if (Y/N) is fine or not! Nothing bad should ever happen to her when i'm around. I protect her at all costs." Jaden said which made me slowly back up.

"J-Jaden. Your scaring me." I told him.

"Jaden." Zane said, "She's fine. Your here with her now. That's all that matters." Zane closed his eyes and rested for a little.

Jaden's eyes turned back to his normal brown eyes and looked at me again, "S-Sorry Syrus. I didn't mean to yell at you." Jaden apologized.

Before I could respond, Crowler came running towards us with a bucket of water and two small rags.

"Not to worry students! I have founds the supplies we need." Crowler announced. Crowler got on his knees towards Zane and (Y/N), he dumped the two rags in the bucket of water and gently put one on Zane's head and rubbed the other watery rag onto (Y/N)'s eyes cleaning up the sand from the sandstorm. "There. All better?"

(Y/N) was still asleep while Zane just glared at Crowler, "I have a heart attack not a headache, Professor." Zane said unimpressed with Crowler's medical help.

Crowler looked sadly at the bucket and sighed, "It was the only thing I could find around her..."

~Zane's POV~

Right as I was about to rest again, an eruption started like the whole ground was bursting.

"What is going on?" Syrus shouted being scared as always.

The doors of a strange gate opened where we were taking shelter. The doors were massive, black and made of metal.

All of us glared at the unknown gate as it swung open. I started to get myself up, holding my heart and getting the rag off my head.

"Zane? What are you doing? You must rest." Crowler demanded.

"Professor, something is coming through that door. I'm not expecting something helpful coming out of a dark and depressing gate like that. Are you?" I said to Crowler.

Crowler didn't respond.

A figure appeared and it shocked everyone to their core except for me.

"I-Its Jesse!" Crowler praised. Crowler was heading towards Jesse with open arms, "Oh how wonderful it is to see you again!"

I put my arm out, stopping Crowler from getting any closer from the horror that stood at the gate.

"That's not Jesse, Professor." I told Crowler.

"What are you talking about? Blue hair...a Crystal Beast deck-" I interrupted Crowler trying to explain how I was wrong.

"But different eyes. Step aside Professor. I'll handle this." I said to Crowler.

Crowler grabbed my arm as an attempt to stop me, "Please Zane, don't go. Your in no shape to duel."

I grabbed Crowler's wrist and made him release me, "If I don't duel, my heart will give in, killing me. If I do duel, at least i'll die doing the one thing I love..."

"Dueling?" Crowler asked.

"Hmm...that and protecting Syrus and (Y/N), my family." I said and walked away from Crowler.

I was now face to face with whatever this Jesse impersonator was.

It smiled harshly, "Well...I expected (Y/N) or Jaden to duel me. But I guess I can't get my hopes up."

"Trust me, you won't get the chance to duel either of them. I'll put a stop to you." I said.

It chuckled with glee, "Hehehe. You don't understand do you? Soon...the twelve dimentions with return to one and it will cause Oblivion."

"Well I have no idea what that means but I know who you are, Yubel." I readied up my duel disk.

Yubel then activated hers, "Hehehe. Don't worry, this poor boy will soon be free, as soon as I get what I want from Jaden."

"You mind explaining what your talking about?" I asked Yubel.

"You see...there is a card in Jaden's deck called Super Polymerization. It has the power to fuse the twelve dimentions so that I can achieve Oblivion. Once i'm there, me and Jaden...will be together forever! As for the rest of you...you will all be sent to the stars! Erased from Jaden's memory like he forgot about me." Yubel started to chuckled after her speech.

"Not gonna happen..." I told her.

Yubel stopped chuckling, her voice then turned to Jesse's, it was a more sinister tone than normal Jesse's, "You will lose and everyone will blame you for not protecting them. Just like you and everyone else blamed me for Jaden and (Y/N)'s suffering!"

"It was your fault, Jesse!" I shouted.

"No...it wasn't." A familiar voice said. I looked up to see a weak (Y/N) being held up by Jaden and Syrus. "Yubel whipped the good memories me, Jaden and Jesse had back at Duel Academy."

Jaden then spoke up, "She's right. I forgot all the good times I spent with Jesse and (Y/N). Yubel made me remember good times with Jesse only. After a while I heared Yubel in my head tell me that He's the one, Your true lover. Don't let him escape your feelings..."

I looked at Jaden, then (Y/N) and then at Jesse again which Yubel inside started to chuckle, "You think this is funny!? You've destroyed three lives of my closest friends! A new dawn is rising, it's unfortunate you won't be around to witness it, Yubel." I shouted.

With that, Jesse activated his duel disk and our duel begun.

If I lose this...will Jaden and (Y/N) stand a chance against Yubel herself? Not to mention freeing Jesse as well...

Author's Note: (My Favorite Duel By The Way)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 1.1K 19
❌DISCONTINUED BEING REWRITTEN ❌ Meet Aira Judai Yuki, who is a new Slifer Red student at Duel Academy and the holder of two powerful decks that she c...
645 16 15
Duelist Kingdom is won and everyone is safe once more. Joey is able to help his sister and save her sight. Upon helping Serenity, Joey meets her frie...
7.8K 189 9
Jaden had a best friend growing up called Y/n and he helped Jaden not only make more friends but also meet his protect Yubel. now the two entering Du...
25.4K 592 27
You had come to Duel Academy hoping to make amends with your past. Your cousins are Zane and Syrus Truesdale. Zane is extremely protective of you. Wh...