Reincarnated Into The Pokemon...

بواسطة Jayvaughn123

An otaku man in the age of 25 had a car accident, he died on the spot with his body lifeless on the ground. H... المزيد

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Notice
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Inform
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Sequel Is Out!

Thank You!

2.6K 32 27
بواسطة Jayvaughn123

Wow, it just took me a month to finish up a story, and as I said, I thank you guys for reading my book!

Seriously, I didn't expect to finish up a book, but as I write through the chapters, I can't help it but feel motivated on finishing it because I think this book is the first ever Koharu x Ash book, I don't really know. I had burned up all my ideas for the book, and I hope those all just worker out perfectly fine.

Shynergeticshipping by the way :>

And for the sequel, I still don't know what to put on it, the plot, settings, characters, I don't know, so suggestions from my readers are highly appreciated.

And with that, thank you again for clicking on to my book, good job making it far through here, and I do hope I did reached your expectations for this book!

Lastly, thank you, and I look forward to seeing you guys again next time.

Signing off!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

123K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...
21.6K 312 19
After becoming the runner up in the kalos league and stopping the kalos crisis , ash decides to continue his journey to the alola region in hopes to...
3.5K 211 21
"Never give up till it's over! Perseverance is the only way, my friend!" Was it a coincidence or destiny that caused it, he wonders. Life was a roll...
21.1K 253 23
Book 1 Ash Ketchum had supposedly died in that Forest Fire created by the Boss of Team Rocket Giovanni after being betrayed by the ones closest to hi...