Reincarnated Into The Pokemon...

By Jayvaughn123

An otaku man in the age of 25 had a car accident, he died on the spot with his body lifeless on the ground. H... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Notice
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Inform
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Thank You!
Sequel Is Out!

Epilogue

5K 88 67
By Jayvaughn123

3rd Person's POV

A month have passed since the Ultra Beast and Eternatus incident, the champions are now aware of his capabilities, he had thoroughly explained why he can throw up 12 pokeballs at the same, though champions are really not accepting that fact, but if it is Ash, then they'll be fine with it, after all, he saved the world.

One month have passed and everything had changed back to normal, the Indigo Plateau is still under construction as the battle made a huge mess on the stadium.

The other champions have went back to their respective regions and got to their work once again.

In that one month, Ash, Leaf and Koharu had went from places to places, they even went to Galar, met Koharu's mother and checked the places there, and still they continued on to travel everywhere.

Ash and Koharu had gotten closer and closer, much to Leaf's happiness, but she can't help it but enjoy at Ash's denseness. Ash is still pretty oblivious about what Koharu is doing to him, she already did bunch of kisses on him but still to no avail. Koharu didn't gave up, she's practically determined.

The Pokemon world is now peaceful, almost everything have gone back to normal, what they didn't knew is that in the Ultra Beast battle, some Ultra Beasts managed to snuck out from the stadium and went to different places, so they have to hunt them down in order not to cause too much chaos, but they pretty much dispatched them with the help of the champions.

And in that span of one month, the egg still didn't hatched, Koharu is taking care of it everyday, Lunala and Solgaleo was right, it'll still probably going to take a long time before the egg finally hatches, they bring it with them on to wherever they go, but they are also careful not to show it to people.

And also in that one month, Lugia came back and had decided to go with Ash, Lugia said that his errand in the Hall of Origins is done and so he showed up to Ash, Ash was delighted that he caught another legendary.

Hoopa soon followed, he also captured him in an Ultra Ball, Hoopa mentioned that he'll be summoning the ones that wanted to go with his adventure, and Ash looked forward to it.

The three of them also trained in that one month time, which is enough for them to get stronger and stronger, Koharu did also learn how to battle like Ash, she had also managed to capture bunch of Pokemons and trained them.

Ash and Koharu had a joint pokedex with the help of Professor Oak and Gary, that means him and Koharu share their pokemons, which is Ash don't really mind and in fact, was happy that he did it, that way, he can protect Koharu, while Leaf had her own pokedex.

And talking about Leaf's pokedex, she decided to finish up filling the pokedex, in that one month time, she caught countless of pokemons and trained them, at the same time, filling up the pokedex, she managed to finish up Kanto, Johto and Hoenn in one month time, with Ash being around, finding the legendary pokemons were an easy task.

And as days go on, Ash slowly understood the concept of love, he understood why Koharu's been doing kisses to him, even Koharu and Leaf were surprised at this, he got Leaf excited.

Currently it was nighttime, Ash and the girls are in a pokemon center at the moment, Ash can't sleep well, so he stared at the window of the room they're staying. Leaf was snoring loudly, and Ash noticed that Koharu's not beside her.

"Can't sleep Ash?" Koharu asked from behind him, Ash was slightly surprised, but smiled.

"Yeah, I don't know why." Ash replied to her, Koharu motioned herself beside Ash.

"What are you thinking right now?" Koharu asked him.

"I'm just reminiscing the past, the day I became a pokemon trainer, Charmander as my starter pokemon, then meeting Leaf, after that, travelling from places to places with her." Ash responded without looking at her, he's just staring at the night sky.

"I thought you and Leaf are siblings." Koharu wondered.

"I guess I never told you, but no, in a way, yes, but biologically, no." Ash replied with a chuckle, Koharu was slightly surprised, but understood.

"Even though you two are not biologically brothers and sisters, you two looked really like one." Koharu said amused.

"Yeah, then after that, meeting you." Ash said and stopped there, Koharu was slighly flustered at that, she clearly remembered that day, she was just a shy girl back then.

"D-Don't remind me." Koharu said, slightly embarassed, Ash laughed out gently.

"I was really wondering back then on why you were so quiet, literally all the time." Ash said amused.

"It was my personality after all, but it's still on me up to now." Koharu quickly said and stuck her tongue out, Ash grinned and then petted her on the head, she just pouted at that.

"I'm not Leaf..." Koharu said and pouted.

"Yeah, but you looked like a little girl to me." Ash laughed, Koharu gave him a playful glare, Ash sweatdropped and had his hands raised in defense. Soon they calmed down and looked again at the sky.

"But you know, I didn't regret coming with you, and it's genuine." Koharu said as she looked at the stars.

"Yeah me too, I didn't regret accepting you on our journey together with Leaf." Said Ash as he also gazed at the beautiful night sky.

And moments later, Ash was surprised at what Koharu did, she leaned on his shoulder, resting her head on it, Ash accepted it and put a hand around the back of her neck, which is also surprising him. Koharu smiled at his move as she didn't expect for him to do such thing, but she doesn't mind, in fact, she liked, no, she loved it.

"Ash?" Asked Koharu while playing her ponytailed hair.

"Yeah?" Ash responded, still looking at the sky.

"Do you like someone?" Koharu asked, that surprised Ash, and he smiled.

"I do." He plainly said. Koharu can't help it but feel jealous, the girl he liked was so lucky, and she kept on playing her hair.

"What's she like?" She asked, curious about the mysterious girl.

"I am aware that I'm a dense person back then, until now, I realized something, that girl changed the way I see things, that girl made me realize that there are still many things I don't understand, back when I accepted her and she became a part of my journey, I was still a dense Shuckle back then," Ash trailed off.

At the last sentence, she stopped playing her hair and her heart beat fastens, she recognized who he is referring to.

"The time we had with that girl, and together with my sister, it was fun, enjoyable, it was truly an unforgettable moment for me, that girl helped me through ups and downs, encouraged me to do better, and overall, I felt the care from her."

Koharu was now flustered, she hid herself on Ash's shoulder so that her heated up face couldn't be seen.

"She's right just beside me when I joined the tournament which my sister suggested, she's a great cook, a great caregiver, it was more than enough to make me happy."

Koharu's heart beats rapidly, she's looking forward onto where this conversation go.

"And the incident, I admit I'm ready to take on everything, but at the same time, I was also scared that I might lose her, my sister, that was the day I realized everything, the moment she kissed me, I felt alive, joyful, I don't know, I was too confused on what just happened back then."

Koharu can't help but giggle at it, she fell in love on a dense person that time.

"And now, she's right beside me, leaning on my shoulder while looking at the beautiful night sky, I may say I have to cherish this moment, together with her, thankfully no Leaf that will bother us." Ash said as he looked at Koharu, who had flustered face all the time.

"Oh Ash..." Koharu muttered as she looked at Ash's eyes, her eyes are tearing up, all this time she didn't knew.

"And with that being said, Koharu, I have something to tell you." Ash said as he looked at her, Koharu also got up from his shoulder and looked onto his eyes.

"Wh-What is it?" Ask Koharu, stuttering.

Ash smiled and gave off his goofy grin.

"I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

___________________________

La fin.

And that wraps up my story! The book had finally come to an end! It was last month I started off this book, and here I am now, I just finished a story! A great milestone for me.

And I think it's pretty great to end up a story like that, I hope you guys don't mind at all.

Thank you everyone for sticking onto my story! I do hope I entertained my readers with my story. Let me know in the comments what you guys think about my story!

I don't know if I'll be adding a sequel for this story, if you want one, then comment out!

It's been great time writing this story, this will be on my top favourite stories I have made, and I hope you guys also liked it.

And as what I made up, Shynergeticshipping is the name I came up for Koharu x Ash, I do hope it gets official.

And that is all for now guys, again, thank you for sticking in to my story! And I'll see you guys, next time!

Signing off!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 31 4
Pokemon are peculiar creatures with a vast array of different abilities and appearances; many people, known as Pokemon trainers, capture and train th...
2.2K 8 16
Ash and Pikachu continue their journey with his fellow research partner and friend Goh. A lot of adventure they through and even dealing with legend...
109K 4K 80
A 10-year-old boy, with a goal to become a Pokemon Champion, sets out on a journey across the Kanto Region. A journey charged with friendships, fun...
28K 864 20
Pokemon. Amazing creatures that have changed how people live in the PokΓ©mon world. But what if, hundreds of years before Ash Ketchum started his jour...