Reincarnated Into The Pokemon...

By Jayvaughn123

An otaku man in the age of 25 had a car accident, he died on the spot with his body lifeless on the ground. H... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Notice
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Inform
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Thank You!
Sequel Is Out!

Chapter 43

3.9K 77 7
By Jayvaughn123

This is probably the last chapter of the Eternatus arc, so that means, this book is finally going to put into an end :<

3rd Person's POV

Leaf and Koharu gasped as the massive move of Eternatus struck at Ash, and a massive explosion can be heard from it. Leaf and Koharu halted on the spot as they gazed at the thick dust cloud emerging on where Ash was. The champions on that spot also stopped and looked in horror at the sight.

Mixed emotions are being felt by them, especially Koharu, fear, afraid, horror, shock, disbelief, sorrow, anything you can put in.

Koharu was on her knees as she stared at the smoke, Eternatus screeched up after the devasting move it unleashed. Leaf was emotionless on the spot, her only brother, adoptive brother, even in the three months of them being together, she felt like he really is her brother, and now, seeing what just happened, she's literally debating on what to do right now.

"Ash...he's..." Koharu muttered, her face is on the ground now, she cried, she's not accepting the fact that Ash is gone, she just can't accept it.

"No...he can't do that..." Leaf also muttered, she's as the same as Koharu.

"No, no, no...this can't be happening." Leaf continued on, tears have dropped in her eyes.

"No!!" Leaf yelled out on top of her lungs, and just by that, at the same time she screamed, two attacks were fired off at Eternatus, those two attacks hit Eternatus and it screeched in pain.

Koharu and Leaf quickly perked up and checked on what happened, the dust cloud dispersed and they were shocked to see who protected him. As Koharu took a gaze at the two figure right in front of him, she quickly recognized them.

"Zacian...Zamazenta..." She murmured as she clearly took sight of it, they were in Crowned Shield and Crowned Sword form. Leaf was also amazed at the sight of the two.

Leon, who was also on that very scene, was amazed at the sight of the legendary pokemons that was located on his region, never in his life didn't experience to see such beautiful creatures, he was satisfied, he didn't regretted coming in the league to check out trainers.

And as for Ash, as the time stopped, all he can see back there was barrier all over him and his pokemons, so much for the legendary pokemons of Galar. His pokemons were also amazed at the sight, they didn't have a clue on what just happened, though after the time resumed, they had also fired their moves, supporting Zacian and Zamazenta who just suddenly appeared.

Ash also saw Zacian and Zamazenta firing off their Flash Cannons towards the poison and dragon type pokemon, he heard it screech in pain, that was just a super effective hit.

Eternatus, returning back to it's original form, was enraged, it wasn't expecting the arrival of the Galar guardians, the two who defeated it many years ago.

"You have caused havoc again! And this time, we will put you into permanent slumber!"  Zacian roared and then jolted up in the sky, same as Zamazenta, and that surprised Ash, as well as Leaf and Koharu, the book she read while she's studying mentioned that Zacian and Zamazenta can't hover up in the air, so she wondered why.

Zacian and Zamazenta had their sword and shield brighten up, then at the same time, both are charging towards the gigantic pokemon.

"That must be Behemoth Blade and Bejemoth Bash!" Exclaimed Koharu as she saw the two Galar guardians darting up in the air and glowing.

The two pokemons hit Eternatus, and as they hit the spot, Eternatus screeched again in pain, it again attempted to use Dynamax Cannon but Zacian and Zamazenta was quick to react and proceeded swiftly to the core, and hit the core right on the spot.

The battle continued on, Ash and the others can't do anything but just watch at the scene, the whole sky have darkened, swirls on the clouds are everywhere, and as the battle goes on, Ash decided to return his pokemons back in their pokeballs and let them rest, while he's at it, Leaf and Koharu took the cue, they ran towards him and tackled him into a bear hug, slamming him on the ground. Ash can't help it but feel sorry for letting them worry, Ash heard Koharu and Leaf crying while they're embracing each other.

"I...I thought we're gonna lose you forever." Koharu said while tighting up her hug on Ash, he felt responsible for everything, he hugged her back together with Leaf, comforting the two girls.

"I'm sorry Koharu, Leaf, I admit that was a reckless move." Ash stated as she hugged the two.

"Y-You're always r-reckless." Leaf joked between her sobs, Ash can't help it but chuckle at the positive attitude of his sister.

"I'll promise that I'll not do it again." Ash stated as he caressed the heads of the two.

"You promise?" Leaf asked.

"I prom---"

But he was cut off by a sudden smash on his lips, he widened his eyes and looked at Koharu, even Leaf was also surprised at this, it lasted for a good ten seconds before she parted, her cheeks are now bright red.

"Y-You better promise it." She said while embarassly glaring at her.

"W-Wow..." Was all Ash can say, Leaf can't help it but giggle at her brother's reaction.

But as the small reunion goes on, they were interrupted by explosions on the sky, they looked up and saw Eternatus slowly having his downfall, Zacian and Zamazenta are still firing off their moves, or charging towards it, Ash stood up and walked just right above them, Leaf and Koharu followed him.

"Zacian! Zamazenta! Let's finish things off!" Ash yelled out, Zacian and Zamazenta heard this and went towards his place, Koharu is really awestrucked at the two, never in her life she expects that she can meet them in person.

Zacian and Zamazenta stood right in front of him, ready for his finishing command.

"Zacian, Zamazenta, let's all finish this chaos into one final move!" Ash chanted, both roared in response, and got ready to take off.

"Use Crown Shield Slash!" Ash yelled out, Koharu perked up, it was her first time hearing the move Ash just commanded to the two.

As for Zacian and Zamazenta, feeling up the link that they wanted many years ago, they rushed onwards Eternatus, who's also charging up one final Dynamax Cannon.

As they charged, Zacian's sword were now two times longer and sharper than before, it's strands had become longer too, it's sword glowed bright white.

As for Zamazenta, it's mane had also become bigger and broader, the same as Zacian, it's mane also glowed bright white.

The two have merged on each other and darted towards Eternatus, who had also fired off it's Dynamax Cannon. Both rushed in and collided with the attack, they are overpowering the Dynamax Cannon.

"Push through!" Ash yelled out.

With that being said, the two roared loudly and pushed through the attack, and it eventually hit Eternatus itself, it screeched as loud as it can and an explosion was heard.

Zacian and Zamazenta returned to Ash's place, and as the smoke died down, no Eternatus can be seen, the sky have slowly returned to it's normal bluish state, but on the other hand, what's left on the sky is a red glowing orb just hovering above.

"It's the Eternatus' core." Koharu stated.

"Finally, everything is finished, I'm tired now..." Leaf stated as she slowly lose consciousness, but Ash was quick to react and got a hold of her.

Zacian and Zamazenta proceeded to get the core, and at the same time, the champions had also arrived at the scene, Leon was especially delighted, not only he saw Eternatus, but he also saw the Galar guardians, and for him, he'll not regret passing his throne to Ash, because he's the one who commanded the two, which he cannot do.

"By the way Ash, what was that move called? Crown Shield Slash?" Koharu asked as she remembered something.

"Uhh, I was just making it up." Ash said and nervously laughed, Koharu was dumbfounded.

Zacian and Zamazenta hovered near them with the Eternatus' core.

"Ash, we genuinely thank you, with your help, we had defeated Eternatus again, after so many years."  Zacian stated.

"We had felt the link, it was the same, no, it was a far greater and stronger link we had from many years back."  Zamazenta followed.

"I'm glad I'm a great help to you two." Ash stated

Zacian and Zamazenta nodded.

"For now, the two of us shall depart, we will hide the core from humanity."  Zacian said.

"That way, we can prevent the things that happened here."  Zamazenta continued on.

Ash nodded in understanding.

"Worry not young man, for soon we shall meet again."

"Right, I understand." Ash responded.

And with that, Zacian and Zamazenta bid their goodbyes to them, even Koharu got to hold and pet both of them, and she's satisfied at that. Together with the Eternatus core, they drifted off away from their sight.

All of them were satisfied at the sight, Ash carried his unconscious little sister, sounding asleep, and all of them took final look at the wrecked stadium, before walking off the scene.

To be continued...

Finally, the Eternatus arc is officially over, and with that, the epilogue will follow, sadly, it'll be the last chapter for this book, so you guys should check it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 341 13
Ash has just lost in the Indigo League, due to his Charizard's disobedience. As he and Pikachu are thinking things over by a lake, they are sure in f...
109K 4K 80
A 10-year-old boy, with a goal to become a Pokemon Champion, sets out on a journey across the Kanto Region. A journey charged with friendships, fun...
1.6K 44 7
Yahiko Ume is an ordinary 23-year-old college student living in Tokyo. He loves watching anime and his favorite one is Pokémon. During a casual encou...
4K 114 75
What if Ash is a coma? This would explain why Ash and his friends don't age. If this is true, Ash's story could restart again and introduce characte...