Reincarnated Into The Pokemon...

By Jayvaughn123

An otaku man in the age of 25 had a car accident, he died on the spot with his body lifeless on the ground. H... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Notice
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Inform
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Thank You!
Sequel Is Out!

Chapter 40

3.2K 77 40
By Jayvaughn123

3rd Person's POV

"Yes! Yes! Finally!"

Leaf came out from where she was hiding and squealed happily, Koharu, who was surprised at the sudden appearance of Leaf, quickly broke the kiss and is now embarassed at things.

"L-Leaf! How long have you been hiding there?!" Koharu exclaimed in embarassment, while for Ash, he just sat there, dumbstrucked, still calculating about what just happened.

"Both of you are so cute!" Leaf squealed excitedly and nudged at her soon-to-be sister-in-law. Koharu quickly got a hold of her, still embarassed.

"Uhh..." Ash trailed off, still sitting there in shock and surprise, Koharu, realizing what she just did there, quickly reacted.

"Ahh! I'm so sorry Ash! I-I couldn't help it..." Koharu quickly defended, Ash was still flabbergasted at what happened, he didn't clearly expected that kiss, and he was genuinely surprised at that.

"Koharu you just made a good move there!" Leaf said and teased her, Koharu covered her face to prevent further embarassment.

"L-Leaf stop it!" Koharu exclaimed while still hiding her face, her embarassment right now is beyond her imagination, she was just glad that there are just three of them.

Ash, who just calmed down, just smiled at her and petted her head.

"It is fine Koharu, besides, I think I find it cute." Ash said while petting her head, much to her embarassment.

"See? Dense as Torkoal." Leaf whispered at Koharu, to which Koharu just giggled in response.

"You still have a long way to go before breaking that thick dense skull of his, but don't worry, you are progressing." Leaf silently said and giggled to her amusement, which Koharu smiled at her and now she is really determined to get Ash's heart, even if it is still a long way to go before it'll happen.

...

"Greninja, Water Shuriken, Lucario, Aura Sphere, Gardevoir, Moonblast!" Ash commanded all his pokemons.

And also with the help of other trainers, everyone fired off their pokemon moves towards the shiny Guzzlord that is the only one left. Solgaleo and Lunala did also fire off some of their moves as well as the other legendaries.

All the moves hit the shiny Guzzlord, and obviously, those attacks are too much for it, and it fainted on the spot. It was the last Ultra Beast present in the battlefield. The shiny Guzzlord fainted on the spot, and Ash proceeded to go near Guzzlord and caught it with the coincidentally last Beast Ball they had. Guzzlord was sucked in to the ball and it was finally caught.

As soon as Ash got his hands on the ball, and raised it on the air, everyone cheered, their efforts have paid off, they celebrated, as if the whole battlefield was field with uproars, the champions were happy that the place was peaceful once again.

Ash gave the last Beast Ball to Lusamine, and with that final ball, that filled up a massive bag just containing Beast Balls with Ultra Beasts in it. Lusamine accepted it and went to investigate the Beast Balls even further, careful not to let out every single on of them.

The champions were amused at that, they were happy that everything is fine now, well, except that the whole field was a mess.

The legendaries also gave their loud cry, after that, the majestic Lugia had swooped down and confronted Ash, much to their shock, but Ash was unfazed.

"Young man, it seems that you've successfully put out this disaster, together with some other people who helped you." Lugia stated through telepathy, some other trainers were awestruck at the sight, especially the wild cards, they didn't even knew Ash had contact with some of the legendaries, and also some of the champions were surprised that Lugia had talked to him, but it is him after all, everything is possible.

"It is because you gave us the warning Lugia." Ash replied to Lugia casually, Leaf and Koharu was also that surprised since this is the first time they see the legendary.

"I see then, for now, I shall take my leave young man, once we see again, I'll let you capture me." Lugia declared, and that made the others get surprised once again, especially the other champions, they can't believe that he's going to have another legendary in his arsenal.

"Well then Lugia, Hoopa, I think you know the drill." Ash said and looked at his shoulder, Hoopa was there all the time, it nodded and grinned, before letting it's three rings float in the air and revealed a portal. Lugia, Ho-oh and Rayquaza acknowledged it and went into the portal.

"Ash, Hoopa needs to go too! But we will also meet next time!" Hoopa said, Ash smiled and nodded in response, and with that, Hoopa also entered it's own ring, and the rings vanished from the air, it is now nowhere to be seen.

The other legendaries like Celebi, Diancie, Reshiram and Meloetta also arrived, they were pretty exhausted, Ash quickly returned them to get some rest. The trainers around him can't still believe he owns those legendaries, but to Leaf and Koharu, all of that were pretty normal to them, since they were used to seeing things like that.

Solgaleo and Lunala also arrived at the scene, two portals are now ready for them.

"Ash, about time we head out for now." Lunala stated through telepathy.

"You shall not worry, we will meet again." Solgaleo followed with a roar.

"I hope so Lunala, Solgaleo." Ash said, they both nodded in response.

"For the time being, please hold onto this one." Lunala stated and something appeared right in front of him.

In front of him is someone a sphere shaped egg, it has a sort of blue glitters around it's body, almost looked like a galaxy on an egg. Ash was surprised at this, as well as Leaf and Koharu. He quickly got a hold of the egg and carefully lifted it

"Is this what I think it is?" Ash asked in disbelief.

"Yes it is, that one in front of you is a Cosmog egg, it'll still a very long time before that young one will hatch, so I'll look forward for it if we meet again." Solgaleo explained through telepathy.

Ash really was surprised now, he is holding a legendary egg. He should take care of this carefully.

"I will Lunala, Solgaleo, you can count on me." Ash promised, giving off his goofy smile to the two.

Satisfied, Solgaleo and Lunala gave off one final cry before heading out towards their portals, it soon disappeared and what's left is the egg, who's just sitting comfortably on Ash's palms.

He looked at Koharu and grinned.

"Koharu, I want you to take a hold on this one." Ash said and handed her the egg, much to her shock.

"B-But..." Koharu stuttered, she was now holding the offspring of both Solgaleo and Lunala.

"I'm pretty sure you'll do fine, don't worry, I'll be aiding you." Ash said and gave off his signature smile, Koharu loosened up a bit and smiled back, Leaf can't help it but giggle at the soon-to-be couples, she was genuinely happy for the both of them.

Until Mr. Charles came to the scene personally.

"Everyone, thank you very much for your cooperation." It was Mr. Charles, the head president of the league, although he was sad that the tournament was interrupted, and the battlefield was wrecked, he can't help it but cancel the league for now.

"I'm sorry everyone, but with them interrupting the league, I conclude that the tournament shall be postponed for now." Mr. Charles said with a frown.

That had the hopes of the other contestants go down, as well as the champions, they are really looking forward for the battle between Ash and N, and talking about them, Ash wasn't really that upset at that, as well as N.

"It is fine Mr. Charles, besides, it's so bad that I didn't got the chance to battle N with all I've got, but at the same time, I still want to venture more on different regions and explore more with them." Ash said as he pointed out Leaf and Koharu, they smiled genuinely in response, they are really that happy that they met Ash.

"I do second his opinion, head president, I also still have something to do that needs my presence, so I can wait for the tournament to get renovated and open once again." N stated. Mr. Charles was happy to hear it.

"Very well then, by the mean time, why don't you challenge the other small leagues?" Mr. Charles suggested.

Ash wasn't that really interested in joining another league, this was his best, and he will just wait for this tournament to reopen once again, and if that happens, he'll give it his all.

"I'll pass for now Mr. Charles." N said.

"Me too, I'll just travel and wait for this place to reopen once again." Ash said.

Charles nodded in understanding.

"Very well, if you'll excuse me, I should take my leave for now." Mr. Charles said and walked off from the scene.

"Me too Ash, I do hope we'll see each other again, and be sure to give it your all the next time we battle each other." N stated.

"Will do N, you can count on that." Ash replied and then N was about to walk out when he realized something and then walked towards him again.

"I almost forgot, I also want you to have this," N said and he showed up an Ultra Ball on his hand. Leaf and Koharu was surprised as they quickly knew what is inside it, same as Ash.

"Y-You sure?" Ash asked, surprised.

"I am, Zekrom have fully seen your potential, just with that battle before, he was amazed at the bond you made with Reshiram, he looked forward to do the same thing too." N explained rather in a calm tone.

"But would that make you upset?" Leaf was the one to ask as she interjected.

"Why would I be? I love Pokemon, and I respect their decisions, besides, I also agree with him, only you can do and pull of something that amazing, if that is Zekrom's wish, then I respect it, so please, accept this Ultra Ball." N said as he passed on the Ultra Ball.

Ash looked at it for a second before accepting the ball, N smiled at that and distanced himself from them.

"I promise I'll take good care of them, you can count on me." Ash stated, N nodded and was satisfied.

"I know you will, well then, I shall also take my leave." N said and bowed slightly, before walking out of the scene, Ash waved goodbye at him, and he was now out from their sight.

"You just got Zekrom." Koharu said happily, the Cosmog egg was comfortable on her grasp.

"Yeah, I won't let him down." Ash said as he looked at the Ultra Ball on his hands.

The whole crowd was dispersed now, and what's left is the three, so the gang decided to head back, but as thet were about to walk, suddenly, the the clouds thickened and darkened. The three of them halted on their spot and looked up.

Out came in the thick darkened clouds a massive, gigantic bone-like dragon, it covered almost the entire sky. Koharu, who's from Galar region, had the horrific look from the thing, she had the Cosmog egg on her hand tightly gripped.

Koharu just managed to say this words.

"Ash..i-it's an Eternatus..."

To be continued...

Yay, Eternatus arc quickly followed, I can't help it but think that you guys think that the story's a bit rushed, but trust me, this is really the one my mind had processed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 341 13
Ash has just lost in the Indigo League, due to his Charizard's disobedience. As he and Pikachu are thinking things over by a lake, they are sure in f...
21.1K 253 23
Book 1 Ash Ketchum had supposedly died in that Forest Fire created by the Boss of Team Rocket Giovanni after being betrayed by the ones closest to hi...
1K 31 4
Pokemon are peculiar creatures with a vast array of different abilities and appearances; many people, known as Pokemon trainers, capture and train th...
4K 114 75
What if Ash is a coma? This would explain why Ash and his friends don't age. If this is true, Ash's story could restart again and introduce characte...