Reincarnated Into The Pokemon...

By Jayvaughn123

An otaku man in the age of 25 had a car accident, he died on the spot with his body lifeless on the ground. H... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Notice
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Inform
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Thank You!
Sequel Is Out!

Chapter 24

3.6K 124 15
By Jayvaughn123

Let me try this...

"Make sure to vote first before reading the story! That'll be much appreciated."

Or something like that?

Anyways...

3rd Person's POV

The battle had begun, Paul's Electivire charged directly at the duo while Brendan's Blaziken moved to different direction, the two Gardevoirs just stood there, back to back, to support each other.

"Electivire, you use your Thunder Punch!" Paul commanded, at that cue, Electivire was about to hit the duo with Thunder Punch.

"Gardevoir, use Protect!" Leaf repelled, Electivire's fist was few inches from Leaf's Gardevoir when it used Protect, a sturdy one.

"Blaziken, use your Blaze Kick!" Brendan ordered.

"Repel with your own Protect too Gardevoir." Ash interjected.

Blaziken went from behind and attempted to use Blaze Kick on the shiny one but Gardevoir also did her protect and managed to deflect the attack, Blaziken went back to Electivire's side.

"That's one pretty good defense I must say." Brendan commended and crossed his arms. Paul was just silent.

Ash and Leaf exchanged looks and smirked.

"Moonblast, point blank." The two commanded simultaneously, and with that, the two Gardevoirs literally darted towards the opposing pokemon, it was just like they were there for a second and then in the blink of an eye, they were now infront of Blaziken and Electivire, Brendan and Paul widened their eyes in surprise and didn't have the time to command them to dodge, they were hit from the Moonblast, caught them off guard, and was damaged pretty bad.

Those move gained awes from the audience, they forced a clap to acknowledge the inhuman speed of the Gardevoirs.

"Wh-What was that?!" Brendan was the one to react first.

"'You'll regret challenging us, little girl.' I want to hear that again from you!" Leaf dared as she glared at Brendan, she hated it, being called a little girl, she'll be fine if it came from Ash, but from others? That'll tick her off.

She got Brendan mad, as well as Paul, sure they underestimated the two, and that made Brendan and Paul get serious.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'll do it Paul." Brendan said, Paul agreed at that, and with that being said, Brendan showed off his pendant, containing a circular jewel in it, it has it's DNA sign attached to it.

"Blaziken, let our hearts connect into one, mega evolve!" Brendan chanted and the mega stone glowed white, as well as Blaziken.

Blaziken undergo mega evolution, it's appearance is now somewhat flashy compared to the previous one, it's legs has those streak of fire, and it became slightly bigger.

There stood on the ground the mega evolved Blaziken, gaining attention from the crowd.

"You made me do this, and now you'll regret it, Blaziken, Blaze Kick again!" Brendan commanded, and with that cue, Blaziken charged at the two in a fast pace.

"Block it." Leaf and Ash commanded in unison. At that command, Blaziken and the two Gardevoirs met head on, Blaziken fought fairly but wasn't able to manage to get a good hit to them, because all of its attacks are blocked.

"Electivire, Thunderbolt!" Paul suddenly commanded, with that cue, Electivire fired its Thunderbolt towards the three, Blaziken smirked and was able to get out of the way and the Thunderbolt hit the Gardevoirs, or so they seem it is.

It gained another awes from the crowd because they thought they managed to hit an attack to them, dust cloud kicked in, they were silent and waited for the dust cloud to settle, and later, turns out the two are quick to put in their own Protect.

"Impossible!" Paul finally said something, he was sure that Blaziken did bought time before the move hit them, the gap was so small that they shouldn't be able to put up a move like Protect that quickly.

"They're too quick..." Brendan muttered.

"What's this? Can't land a hit on us?" Leaf mocked, for the first time, Ash let her do her thing, mocking or making fun of her opponents, because he also thought about the powers of the Hoenn and Sinnoh wild cards.

"Tsk, you're a bulky one aren't you?" Brendan was ticked off, much to Leaf's amusement.

"Say that to Electivire!" She replied, and that made the crowd laugh genuinely.

"Fun time is over kid, Electivire, use your Earthquake!" Paul was mad at that.

"Blaziken jump up!" Brendan also followed.

Electivire punched the ground, hard, and the ground moved, the floor was cracked and was heading towards the two, Blaziken managed to dodge the Earthquake.

"Moonblast on the ground!" Ash and Leaf commanded, and with that, they managed to stop the attack halfway.

"There's the cue, Blaziken Flamethrower!" Brendan yelled.

"Gardevoir, heads up, Thunderbolt!" Leaf commanded her Gardevoir, Brendan widened his eyes in surprise, but it was too late, Blaziken fired off it's Flamethrower but was easily deflected with Gardevoir's Thunderbolt, also managing to hit Blaziken, it was pretty hurt badly.

"Gardevoir, Shadow Ball." Ash commanded, and with that, his shiny Gardevoir suddenly appeared behind Electivire, catching it and Paul off guard, Paul didn't have the time to react and command and Electivire was hit by the Shadow Ball, it took the hit and cannot deal with it further, so it fainted, and so does Blaziken, reverting back to it's original form.

It gained once again some awes from the ground, they just defeated a mega evolved pokemon, not to mention, wild cards of the regions too, they thought about who those two trainers are.

"Blaziken and Electivire are unable to battle! Challenger Ash and Leaf are the winner!" The referee announced, the events have happened so fast that they can't properly follow their tracks. The four returned back their pokemons, it was Leaf walked out from the field first, dragging Ash away, she hated them because she was called a little kid, Koharu sweatdropped at that and just followed them. Ash couldn't do anything, so he let her drag him to anywhere she want to go.

Meanwhile, Brendan and Paul just stared at the three walking away, they couldn't believe that they were defeated, and what's more? They didn't even land a single good hit on them. They were too fast for them, and they also realized that they are far stronger than them, they need more experience and training to be able to defeat those two siblings.

"I just can't believe at this." Brendan said, he regretted underestimating the girl.

"We have to train harder, we can't let Steven and Cynthia's training for us turns on vain." Paul declared.

And with that, the two also went out from the scene.

...

The mad Leaf walked with the other two around the city. Ash can't help it but laugh at that.

"Is this normal for you guys?" Koharu was the one to ask, she can't help but question it, she clearly heard that they are the wild cards of Hoenn and Sinnoh yet they just defeated them easily.

"Sure is, Koharu, especially to Leaf, you should start getting used to it." Ash replied at her, laughing, that made Koharu sweatdrop.

"I can't believe everybody calls me a little kid," Leaf huffed, she's clearly angry, she also glared at Ash, which made him sweatdrop.

"She's kind of cute when she's like that." Meloetta's voice echoed, it was audible even if she's invisible.

"Sure is Meloetta, that's why I can't help it but pet her always." Ash laughed as he petted Leaf's head.

"Hey!" Leaf exclaimed and pouted, which made Ash, Koharu, Meloetta and Celebi genuinely laugh.

"I'll buy you ice cream." Ash said, she perked up at the magic word.

"C-A-S-T-E-L-I-A-C-O-N-E." She said with authority, Ash nodded nervously and the three went off to search for Casteliacones.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 211 21
"Never give up till it's over! Perseverance is the only way, my friend!" Was it a coincidence or destiny that caused it, he wonders. Life was a roll...
21K 253 23
Book 1 Ash Ketchum had supposedly died in that Forest Fire created by the Boss of Team Rocket Giovanni after being betrayed by the ones closest to hi...
18.8K 776 13
A team and a partner that was all a trainer needed but what if that very own team and the partner Ash had for years, suddenly decided that he wasn't...
181K 2.1K 14
Ash Ketchum is betrayed by those who he once considered friends. His mother disowns him saying he brought shame to her name. Pikachu was killed by Tr...