Reincarnated Into The Pokemon...

By Jayvaughn123

An otaku man in the age of 25 had a car accident, he died on the spot with his body lifeless on the ground. H... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Notice
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Inform
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Thank You!
Sequel Is Out!

Chapter 23

3.8K 89 36
By Jayvaughn123

3rd Person's POV

In the Hall of Fame, where champions around the world conduct their serious conference about some matters, mainly about helding tournaments, but this time, it's different.

We can all see all champions in one place, Lance of Kanto and Johto, Drake of Orange Island, Steven of Hoenn, Cynthia of Sinnoh, Alder of Unova, Diantha of Kalos, and Leon if Galar, there is no current Alola champion so theres no one representing Alola.

There are also each region's elite four attending the conference, since their presence is highly needed.

"I see that everyone is already here." Alder announced, he's mainly the one started conducting since the scene happened to his region.

"Can this be held any other time? I have things to do." Drake said casually.

"Drake, this is a serious matter that neglects the rules of mega evolution." Steven stated, glaring at Drake, that in fact surprised Drake, and got his attention.

"What did you just said?" Drake asked, not sure if he heard that right.

"I said what I said, someone neglected the rules of mega evolution." Steven repeated, quite calm this time.

"I don't believe it." Drake stated.

"You'll believe when you see this," Alder said and let them watch the battle between the mysterious duo and Team Plasma, seconds later, they were shocked at the display of power those two did, and the clip paused at that scene.

"Wait, what is that?!" Cynthia exclaimed in disbelief, sure she hasn't got the news of the Nimbasa incident, and now that she saw it, her reaction is also the same as Alder's when he first saw it.

"That has to be some kind of sorcery!" The Galar undefeatable champion exclaimed.

"You would be able to believe it if that particular boy can also do two Gigantamax at the same time." Steven joked, Leon just glared at him.

"Jokes aside, can't you find that mysterious?" Diantha stated.

"Diantha..." Alain muttered, he was also there at the conference since he's also Diantha's accompany. Diantha heard him mutter and wondered.

"Something you can say about it Alain?" Diantha asked the man.

"That's them, I'm certain." Alain replied, still staring at the holographic screen. Diantha widened her eyed at that and double checked the face of the two, turns out he's right judging at the given appearance he said.

"You mean you battled that little girl over there?" Diantha said as she pointed out Leaf's being. Alain just nodded in response without saying a word. That also peaked the champions' interest.

"Boy, seriously? That girl beat you?" Asked the Hoenn champion.

"I was caught off guard, Mr. Steven, I was sure before that I can beat such girl of that appearance, turns out it backfired." Alain explained to him, and frowned.

"You shouln't have underestimated your opponents Alain." Cynthia stated and sighed.

"I am not aware of that before, Ms. Cynthia, the boy over there also said so, I deeply apologize and will promise that it'll not happen again, I'm sorry I disappointed you." Alain apologized and bowed slightly, still frowning.

"Now you don't want to stress out the one of my accompaniment." Diantha said and signalled them to calm things down.

However, as things go on, they noticed Lance is quiet all this time, Cynthia noticed this and decided to ask.

"Lance, is something troubling you?" Cynthia asked the Kanto and Johto champion, Lance was taken aback but regained his composure.

"I am very much fine Cynthia, thank you for asking." Lance replied politely.

"I noticed your quiet since the beginning of the conference, something on your mind?" She pushed further, hoping to hear some good answer.

"I'm just listening to the champion's conversation while being amused at that trainers over there." He calmly stated and pointed at the screen, which Cynthia understood.

"However, let's set aside this matter for now, the tournament is going to be held in one month." Alder stated.

"If that's what we will be talking about, then I'm confident that my wild card will conquer that tournament." Steven stated confidently.

"That boy Brendan? I heard he's been training hard under your care." Cynthia stated.

"It's true, that boy has been training non stop for this tournament." Steven replied.

"His career will end if Tobias will be the one who will battle him." Cynthia smirked confidently.

"He's just lucky he got himself a Latias, Latios and a Darkrai." Steven said, slightly annoyed at the mention of Tobias' name.

"We have some childish champions here." Leon said and sighed.

"I'm glad I don't have any wild card then." Drake said and casually laughed.

The others decided to not bicker up with there small arguement, but then that all stopped when Diantha asked something surprising.

"Lance, who's your wild card?" Diantha suddenly asked, making the small arguement stop and all eyes were on him now.

Lance tensed up at that question, he doesn't want to blow up Ash and Leaf's cover, so he calmed down unsuspisciously, he is known to not have any wild card from the start of his career, Drake had his wild card from the last tournament, but for Lance's, it's clean, no records of his wild card from history.

And at that question, he smirked at that.

"You'll just have to wait and see."

...

Ash and the others arrived at Saffron City, Diancie did her job and she was returned at her pokeball, leaving Meloetta and Celebi out, and had there invisibility activated, Meloetta's just sitting on Ash's left shoulder while Celebi on the other side.

"Ash, the tournament's coming, aren't you suppose to go train?" Leaf asked as they walked around the city.

"Come on Leaf, we already had that endless training a month ago." Ash groaned at the sound of training, sure his other pokemons had enough and wanted to take some good rest for awhile before taking on the tournament.

"What are we going to do here anyways?" Koharu was the one to ask, and now, that hit Ash, since they arrived there, he hasn't had any plans for what to do in the city.

"Now that you've mentioned it Koharu, I don't know." He stated and scratched his head sheepishly, the two girls facepalmed and fell anime style.

"How about we check out for some battles? It's been awhile since I had battles." Leaf stated, Koharu also agreed, that way, she can learn a thing or two from Leaf or Ash, depends on who will going to take on some battles.

"Well then, let's search for some ongoing battles." Ash said and they started walking, and after some five minute walk, they were lucky, they have found a somewhat thick crowd, so they assumed a battle was going on.

"Sceptile, finish this with Leaf Blade!"

"Follow Sceptile and use Shadow Claw Zoroark!"

"Both you two, dodge!"

The said pokemons ran in a fast pace and hit the opposing Gengar and Claydol with Shadow Claw and Leaf Blade respectively, both hit their marks and the two fainted on the spot.

"Claydol and Gengar are both unable to battle, this battle is owned by Brendan and Paul!" The referee yelled, and soon burst of cheers were heard throughout the crowd, Claydol and Gengar's trainers returned them and congratulated the winners and walked out from the crowd. Brendan and Paul also returned their pokemons and went back to their square.

"Anyone wants to battle the two?" The referee asked the crowd.

"Us! We want to battle them!" A girl voice boomed throughout them, Brendan and Paul looked for the source of the voice, and turns out it's Leaf, dragging Ash with him, Koharu just followed them, sweatdropping.

"Leaf what are you doing?" Ash asked her sister.

"Is it obvious? It's a double battle and I should have you beside me, battling them!" Leaf replied, Ash just groaned at that.

"Wait, seriously? A little girl wants to battle us?" The purple haired guy said in disbelief as she stared at the little girl.

"Little girl, did you know that we're wild cards of Hoenn and Sinnoh?" Brendan asked the girl.

Ash was interested at this, he didn't expect to meet the wild cards of two regions in one place.

"So?" Lead plainly replied, she had her poker face, with that being said, she gained the attention of the crowd, especially the two.

"She got some guts." Paul said.

"You're going to regret challenging us, girl." Brendan followed.

That peaked up Ash, he and Leaf went on the other side of the battlefield, Koharu was just close to them, she felt something on her shoulder and immediately knew Meloetta and Celebi sitting on her shoulders.

"Alright then, trainers, ready your pokemon!" The referee announced.

"Electivire, standby for battle!"

"Blaziken, let's go!"

The heavy electric type pokemon and the fire type Hoenn starter came out from the pokeball and did battle stances, Ash and Lead exchanged looks before throwing out their pokemons.

"Gardevoir, I choose you!" Both said in unison, and the two said pokemons came out, one being a shiny colored one

It gained attention from the crowd, the two had their attention on the blue one, since it's their very first time seeing one.

The two psychic pokemons stood elegantly on the battlefield, and got themselves ready.

"Battle begin!"

To be continued...

Yes, Tobias and Paul, two wild cards of Sinnoh, well, just saying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 8 16
Ash and Pikachu continue their journey with his fellow research partner and friend Goh. A lot of adventure they through and even dealing with legend...
198K 3K 26
⚠️Rewritten⚠️ Search 'Resurgence| A Pokémon Fanfiction' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Never Give Up Until The End' Is what got him to where he is toda...
109K 4K 80
A 10-year-old boy, with a goal to become a Pokemon Champion, sets out on a journey across the Kanto Region. A journey charged with friendships, fun...
181K 2.1K 14
Ash Ketchum is betrayed by those who he once considered friends. His mother disowns him saying he brought shame to her name. Pikachu was killed by Tr...