My Beast

By Black_Queen_88

There is two kinds of people in life. Those who have feelings and those who gives no fucks about the meaning... More

Author
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]

[12]

8.6K 174 6
By Black_Queen_88

She had done everything he asked of her, pushed through all his crazy limits held her tongue from time after time never letting it up.

She knew that the next time she rolls her eyes or says some sick scarssic comment she will be put to her final test with his overbearing terrible attitude.

She sat in that dark office letting her thoughts consume her not only with his sinking through in her mind but the fact that she killed someone, she took a life and she didn't regret one second of it. "Does that make her like her father? Is she going to turn into a killer? Will she lose each part of her mother side becoming someone she doesn't recongize.

The questions that swarm her mind didn't let up feeling the hot breath of the thing she dispise more than her worse enemy.

"You did well beauty." His soft fingertips tranceed over the back of neck forcing her to bit her lip trying to not react to the way his touch makes her feel. She blocked out his words of encouragement of an event that was clearly not normal.

"I'm glad you fucking approve." She seeth while clenching her teeth not making any contact with his eyes.

"Beauty you must know that I didn't do this for my own pleasure, this was a test and unlike those weak men you passed with flying colors." He stroke her hair like a pet cressing her tips as if he owned her. In someway he does her thoughts consistent on the ways he tortured and objectified her body, mind, and soul.

"So, all this was just for a mission. You tied me up and carried me to a dark room where I sat for hours staring at your fucking eyes!" She paused for a second looking back down in the dark abyss controling her anger. "All for what?" She asked calmly.

"For your understanding, your focus, and your life."

She didn't understand back in the mafia her home she used to get threats from people all over that wanted to get back at her father but, they were never stupid enough to actually try to do something. Here, it's the opposite he didn't want her to think she can just take getting captured and leave with it. He wants her to be able to look at the sistuation and make a change to it rather good or mostly bad.

"Ok." She said emotionless and the smile on his devilous face was enough to know this mission was a real one the one she was higly likely not going to survive.

~~~

"I'm so so sorry! I wish I knew and was awake to help you or at least get info on what was happening." Lyric cried out sitting at the foot of the bed watching.

"Lyric I've been here for a few months now and even I know that you could not delay the inevitable when it comes to this monster. This was bound to happen weather you knew or not." Lyric gave a sad smile to the young woman she has called her friend for some time wrapping her hands around her body trying her hardest not to cry.

"Please be safe and come back." She clung on to Nazira hoping it won't be her last friendship leaving her to get ready.

"I'll miss you too." She muttered as the door shut looking back now it was probably her last encounter with the only person that she considered her real friend. She couldn't dwell on it or she definitely can kiss her life goodbye.

She looked over at the bed putting on the black slim waist dress with a neck strap. She slipped on her black heels and put her hair in a bun adding her necklace gripping it as if it can take away all her pain.

"Where the hell is she!" Beast grown impatient waiting at the bottom of the steps.

"I'm here." She announced looking down with no care in the world at his reaction.

There was no way he thought to himself that the woman he called a bitch and nothing but a pain could change her form into someone to match his standards.

He watched her walk down the stairs not skipping a step holding her head up high demonstrating more confidence than he ever seen.

"Ready?" He asked opening the door watching as his eyes traveled down her body seeing it closer.

"Yeah, let's get this over with." She walked out the house into the car with the rest of the silent men at his control.

Nazira looked over the whole club watching normal people dance, sing, live there lives the way they wanted. More than she was ever given in life. The music and the way it vibrated throughout her whole body made her more comfortable than she was used to in the mafia house.

"You ok?" She snapped out of her daze feeling the touch of a hand.

"Yeah I'm ok, Azar. Just a little nervous about the whole mission and you know who." Azar looked back at his brother on the phone much to preoccupied to even notice his glance.

"I understand Zira, but I got your back and I will have my eyes on you the whole time, ok? I promise I'll protect you." She smiled and nodded letting his hand go watching him disappear out the door from her eyes. Azar gave off a protective seal with his words she didn't hesitate to trust the one she felt for.

"Beauty?" She didn't need to look in his eyes already knowing what he was going to say, she just needed her signal and hear his tone.

"I'm on it." She said confidently leaving him in no words left to say as she walked between the crowd beginning her first and maybe last mission.

Beast smile watching as Nazira walked away from him letting his ego go for the first time in a long time. His smile fell seeing an old friend he hasn't been wanting to contact.

"Hola, Hermano." He was hesitant to hug him seeing he doesn't want or let others touch him.

Rosario a man with such great taste in weapons his best seller and old friend to the business. Beast has always had put his trust in Rosario but never thought he would ever have to have a meeting like this.

"Rosario it's nice to see you again." He made sure to stay formal sticking to the mission keeping formalities out of the way.

"Yeah, so why did you have Azar hook us up again, you do know it's my last night in the city, right?" One flaw Rosario had was being completely stupid in times like this which made it so much better to act towards him.

"Right, I thought we can make a deal after the show." Beast placed his hand on the table showing all his rings gripping his large hands. Rosario was everything to being confused about what he was told.

The music concluded and the stage opened around large oversized and snobby rich men sitting in booths. Beast looked at Rosario motioning his head towards the stage as the lights flushed the crowd.

"Please welcome beauty!" The announcement echoed throughout the whole club taking everyone's attention to one woman that filled the stage view. Beast smirked knowing why she chose her stage name.

She looked uncomfortable he thought to himself watching as she stood there in her tight outfit watching a whole new side of her emerge.

Nazira dropped her dress revealing a red silk short cover up over her thin black laced thong and bra lingerie set.

His eyes traveled from the tips of her heels to the sight of her medium size well filled breast. She was the center of attention and surely those who gasped at the first sight of her wanted to see more. She wasn't going to fail her first mission because of her insecurities forming in and out of her head.

The music played a nice beat waiting for it to drop her leg traveled up and down the smooth cold metal that made her whine at the feeling.

This was all about gaining attention she thought to herself telling her this was just for the mission, but secretly she loved every single second of it.

She pushed herself up and down the pole thrusting on it letting her eyes travel through the crowd focusing on one target, him. She griped the pole turning on it sliding down into a split. She moved with ease crawling down on the stage letting her breasts fall staring intensely at her one and only.

Rosario didn't know weather to go up on stage to fuck her or take her to the back and show her who he was. Rosario di*k grew in his pants watching her eyes keep contact with his throughout her whole performance.

"Keep going your almost there." Nazira heard Beast speak in the earpiece she was wearing almost noticing there was a hint of blockage in his voice.

"Mhm, beauty maybe you should start wearing more outfits like that if your liking all this attention." She rolled her eyes at his comments bending down giving a full view of her thong riding up between her ass.

Rosario noticed the way Beast eyed her thinking he had to get to her first. "She's mine." He spat out in desperation of his boner getting the pleasure he's been lacking.

Beast looked at him smirking playing along with his own game he orchestrated alone

Well not necessarily alone, all was her idea.

"No. Not until you give me the information I want then, maybe I'll let you buy beauty off." His tone was serious and Rosario knew not to mess with Beast and the background he had.

Nazira climbed the pole turning around backwards hanging on letting her ass take the view of the audience hearing the cheers and whistles just kept her going. When she looked back up Rosario's eyes worked all over her undressing each lace that laid to cover.

Green made its way on the stage as she bend down to roll in it, disconnecting eye contact and walking off.

Feeling more than aroused seeing the way he looked at her while she danced made her panties drenched.

His eyes were frozen on her face her body was right there but he didn't bat an eye on it. She could tell from the view of her plunging ass that he had to fix his briefs more than once.

The way he looked at her like she was the only woman in the world worthy to be fucked in oblivion observing her taking in short breaths at a time every movement of her body.

Come to think of it was he really the target or was it someone else's eyes.?

Her mind snap back feeling a pain shoot through her ass. She turned to be greeted by no other than the man that was the target, Rosario.

"Hi chica, oh that performance of yours really created a big problem for me, if you could feel." He grip her hand traveling it down below his chest watching in desire craving more of her sexy body.

"Right, well I have to get back to work." She pulled away trying to get away from the uncomfortable situation but was pulled back in his arms.

"Ah ah ah my little vixen, you have had the delicious honor to be given to me by your employer." She looked at him in doubt hoping this wasn't really happening that the man who'd promise to help her get revenge didn't just abandon her.

She felt his hand ride up her very lose cover up taking a hold on her ass, "it's just you and me, vixen." She held her breath letting her thoughts take over in a fight or flight sense.

"Fuck!" She muttered stepping out the back following her new owner.

Promises aren't real.

-Que🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...