Reincarnated Into The Pokemon...

Av Jayvaughn123

An otaku man in the age of 25 had a car accident, he died on the spot with his body lifeless on the ground. H... Mer

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Notice
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Inform
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Thank You!
Sequel Is Out!

Chapter 20

4.1K 86 36
Av Jayvaughn123

3rd Person's POV

"Pleased to meet you, my name is Diancie."  The familiar diamond pokemon said telepathically as it went out from the passageway it was hiding, and with that appearance, everyone just stood there, literally emotionlessly.

It was quite some time that the trio just stood there surprised and dumfounded, so Diancie talked first.

"I-Is something wrong with myself? A-Am I dirty and full of dust?"  Diancie quickly exclaimed as she noticed the three just standing there in a state of shock, she checked around her to see if she actually got untidy.

"A-A-Ash..." Leaf managed to blurt out, still in her utmost shocked state.

"I-It's true..." Koharu also managed to say, she had the same expression and reaction as Leaf's.

"Y-Yeah, I can't also believe it." Even Ash himself couldn't even believe at the fact that what he just told to the two were actually true, and it's really true.

"You don't have to react like that you Beautiflies."  Diancie said and chuckled, her telepathic sweet voice still is echoing into the whole cave.

"S-Sorry Diancie, w-we're just shocked at your sudden presence." Koharu said, regaining her composure an consciousness, Leaf was also the same.

"She's a pretty cute pokemon!" Leaf squealed with her usual beaming eyes.

"Why thank you, I'm am grateful with your kind words."  Diancie said and bowed down slightly, she has this 'princess' personality.

The diamond pokemon hoped closer to the trio, for the pokemon that was once afraid of human, she's doing a great job this time, and is clearly and obviously not afraid of them this time.

Diancie looked particularly at the boy, he stared at him for quite some time and smirked.

"So you actually caught yourself that Vast White pokemon?"  Diancie suddenly stated, to which Ash and the others was taken aback at that.

"How did you---"

"We are mythical pokemons, it's pretty normal for us to know the situations of the other pokemons, even for the other legendaries."  Diancie cut him off, knowing where it'll go, and the others went back to being speechless again, staring in awe at the beautiful pokemon in front of them.

"So, how did you managed to enter this cove?"  Diancie said, breaking off the awkward silence.

"Well I don't know how Ash did it, but he somehow found the way into the cove, which is pretty surprising, and that entrance was pretty too hard to be entered." Leaf explained, it's true though, with some huge branches and sharp rocks blocking the way, it made the entrance a lot more impossible to enter, but they managed to enter it.

"I see, making you much worthy of being---"

She was interrupted by some sort of soft chirp not too faraway, it also came from the passageway she went from.

"I see you also arrived, Celebi."  Diancie said.

At the mention of Celebi, the said pokemon came out of nowhere, it's unique color even emitted the attention of the three, and that also again, made them in state of shock, but Ash wasn't even surprised anymore.

"They actually managed to enter this cove!"  Celebi chirped and flew around Diancie.

"Ash? Can you tell me this isn't real?" Leaf asked in disbelief, Celebi just grinned at that, that reaction may be normal because not everyday you see a pokemon with the alternative color, not to mention, mythical pokemon.

I let Koharu calm down because maybe the two of them are too much for her and maybe she can't handle if Groudon and Lugia also actually came out of nowhere.

"Leaf, snap out of it, it's just a Celebi."  Diancie said telepathically.

"What do you mean 'it's just a Celebi?!'" Leaf exclaimed, but she just recieve a chuckle reponse from the diamond pokemon, as well as the time traveller pokemon.

"I assume you need explanations for this?"  Diancie said as she gestured her hand towards herself and Celebi. The three just nodded in response. Diancie took the cue and started to explain.

"Okay then, first of all, N mentioned the Ultra Beasts' return, and a larger evil organization are the one responsible for this"

Right now, they weren't even surprised that the diamond pokemon knew N.

"Reshiram was the first to feel the sudden disturbance of the world, and talked about it with N, then the rest of the legendaries."

"The news about it obviously got to us, we also got the news about Team Plasma's sudden fall, I'll be assuming you guys did the job."  The three just nodded in response, and was slight embarassed.

"You did a great good job protecting Nimbasa City, I'm sure Meloetta and the others are pleased with it."  Diancie stated and chuckled.

"Meloetta? Who's that?" Koharu asked.

"I don't know it either." Leaf seconded, Ash was just silent since he already knew the Melody Pokemon.

"Meloetta is a mythical pokemon that resides on Unova, together with Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus, the four protects Unova."  Diancie explained, the two just awed at that.

"And going back to our topic, Lugia and Groudon was displeased at this news, and said that humans who were responsible for awakening the Ultra Beast shall be punished, in order to do that, I and Celebi volunteered to have ourself be caught to a trainer that manages to enter this cove."  It's time for Celebi to explain.

"I have a feeling about this, but Lugia and Groudon have awaited our arrival." Ash said to particularly no one, Koharu and Leaf sweatdropped at that, thinking that it's too impossible.

"Actually, he is correct."  Diancie interjected.

"What?"

"Lugia particularly awaited your arrival, I don't know how, but Lugia does, and infact, Groudon and Lugia also wanted to come with you, but he has duties here in this cove and Hoenn, and Lugia has some other things that requires his presence."  Diancie replied, to which again the three were in shock.

"Wait, if that's the case, then we managed to enter this cove, then..."

"You got that right, you can get me and Celebi with that weird capsule you use to capture pokemons."  Diancie concluded, to which Ash was really surprised at that.

"Are there any conditions?" Ash unexpectedly asked, surprising the two mythical pokemons, and Diancie grinned at that.

"Very well, now I know why Lugia highly praises you, for our condition, we will allow you to use us on that upcoming tournament, since were technically also pokemons, second, Celebi needs to go out sometime from it's ball, don't worry, he'll be just on your side, he's just going to get some stretches, he needs that. Finally, care and love is what we need."  Diancie stated the conditions with authority, well, except for the last part, she sounded sweet and shy.

"Don't worry Celebi and Diancie, the third condition is automatically granted, right Ash? Koharu?" Leaf said, still squealing.

"Uhh, right, right." Ash said, determined, Koharu also nodded at that.

Leaf playfully crept towards Diancie and whispered something.

'Both don't know about it but they have feelings for each other, the boy right there is as dense as rock.' Leaf whispered at the diamond pokemon, and that made it amused, Koharu glared suspiciously at the two.

"That's quite amusing."  Diancie was genuinely amused, poor Koharu, she thought she might give Koharu some hints soon.

"So, do you accept the condition?"  Diancie and Celebi asked Ash.

Ash was determined.

"Yes, I'll do accept it." He replied.

And with that, Ash showed two Ultra Balls on his hand and then let the two mythical pokemons touch the ball respectively. They let themselves get sucked in by the ball and the ball wiggled three times, after that, the ball made a sound indicating that it was caught.

Ash was genuinely happy, as well as Koharu and Leaf, the trio was about to go out from the cave when a sudden new voice boomed out.

"Take care of them, the two will be helpful in fighting off those Ultra Beasts and one other chaos soon."

To be continued...

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

123K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...
28K 864 20
Pokemon. Amazing creatures that have changed how people live in the PokΓ©mon world. But what if, hundreds of years before Ash Ketchum started his jour...
1K 31 4
Pokemon are peculiar creatures with a vast array of different abilities and appearances; many people, known as Pokemon trainers, capture and train th...
1.6K 44 7
Yahiko Ume is an ordinary 23-year-old college student living in Tokyo. He loves watching anime and his favorite one is PokΓ©mon. During a casual encou...