Reincarnated Into The Pokemon...

By Jayvaughn123

An otaku man in the age of 25 had a car accident, he died on the spot with his body lifeless on the ground. H... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Notice
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Inform
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Thank You!
Sequel Is Out!

Chapter 16

4.9K 96 62
By Jayvaughn123

3rd Person's POV

Meloetta, a mythical pokemon who was rumored to be the peacemaker for the legendary trio of Unova, her voice and melody is one of her powers that will able to calm down any pokemons that had started fights.

Meloetta is quite friendly, but at the same time, shy, so the legendary trio had their hard time protecting her.

The news about the chaos on Nimbasa City had got to the legendary trio, which made the three felt the hatred towards the one causing it.

"Impecable humans, destroying everything for their plans."  Thundurus, the legendary pokemon the controls lightining, said angrily.

"But there are somebody who stood for justice, especially that pair who just showed up."  Tornadus, the legendary pokemon that controls the wind, stated as it remembered the duo, as well as the girl.

"We may entrust the safety of the region to the three, as Reshiram said that the three of them will be a part of another chaos soon, a big, unavoidable chaos."  Landorus, the pokemon the controls the lands and it's fertilization, decided to announce.

"We still don't know them, Landorus!" Tornadus interjected, Thundurus also agreed at this.

"I know that, Tornadus, Thundurus, but the fact that Reshiram let herself be caught by that boy, we should do the same."  Landorus stated, the other two were surprised at what Landorus just said.

"She what?!"  Tornadus and Thundurus exclaimed in disbelief.

"She was caught by him, not by force, but voluntary, she entrusted him with her powers."  Landorus stated again, much to their confusion.

"But why? Why would Reshiram do such thing? Does Zekrom knows about this?"  Thundurus asked, still not believing at Landorus.

"She sensed the incoming chaos, and will take part of it, she won't say a thing about why exactly she wanted to be caught by some human apart from N, she used N to find a worthy trainer, and yes, Zekrom knows about this, to which he also agreed at the plan and will help the boy soon."  Landorus explained, Thundurus and Tornadus are speechless at that.

But Meloetta heard the whole thing, and was interested at this.

"If chaos will prevail, then I might be a help to the boy you were talking about."  Meloetta suddenly appeared out of nowhere and greeted them.

"Meloetta, you canno---"

"I will do what must needed to do, Thundurus, if Reshiram voluntarily joined the boy, it may also be the time that I also help him."  Meloetta cut off Thundurus, she glared at Thundurus, making him back off a bit.

"Landorus, in what possible way I can reach the boy you were talking about?"  Meloetta asked, looking at Landorus.

"If the Vast White Pokemon is on his possession, then I can assume that you will safe by his side, very well, he's now located at Kanto region, particularly at Pallet Town."  Landorus stated, that made Melloeta happy.

"Thank you, Landorus."  Melloeta greeted with a smile.

"It is my pleasure, Meloetta."  Landorus replied.

"But, Landorus, you just can't---"

"You are forbidden to stop me along with my decisions, Thundurus, it'll be final, I will join that boy's team and be his pokemon. I'll prove to you that he's worthy of my power and presence."  Meloetta demanded, glarimg menacingly at Thundurus.

Meloetta had always been the boss with the three, that's also because of her powers, it'll also enable to unlock the potential powers of the other three, and transform themselves from incarnate into therian mode.

"Yes, Meloetta."  Thundurus said and bowed his head.

"Tornadus, any objections?"  Meloetta asked the silent Tornadus.

"No objections Meloetta, in fact, best wishes on your journey."  Tornadus stated, Meloetta smiled and then flew.

"Then that's all, for now, excuse myself."  Meloetta bowed before continued on flying away and did her invisible thing.

"Thundurus, worry not, even I am also thinking of joining his party, but we I have duties to accomplish."  Landorus stated, reassuring Thundurus.

"I have complete trust with the trainer whom she'll go to."  Tornadus added, Thundurus just nodded at that.

"Fine then, but I will battle that trainer soon."  Thundurus declared and the three of them have now enlightened.

...

"You're also joining the league?!" The others suddenly yelled at the sudden announcement.

"Yes I am, I have already planned about it." Ash said and nervously laughed.

"With that strong pokemons in your hand, I'm sure you'll do fine on the league." Sophocles stated, which made them sweatdrop even more.

"But you'll have to go through me first." Gladion said.

"You're joining it too?" Ash asked surprised.

"I am, and your pokemons will not intimidate us." Gladion stated proudly.

"Given the situation, you already knew my pokemons, which gives me a disadvantage already." Ash sighed, but little did Gladion know, Ash just showed him small part of his whole pokemon in his possession.

"Are you joining too Leaf?" Lana asked Ash's sister.

"I'll pass, me and Koharu will just cheer for him." Leaf said and looked at her brother, smiling, Koharu blushed at that, and little did Koharu know, someone's glaring at her, a particular blonde haired girl.

"No way, if you'll join, you could both become champions of Kanto!" Mallow exclaimed excitedly.

"Uhh, yeah, no, that's clearly impossible." Leaf sweatdropped, the others laughed at what Mallow just said.

"By any chance, Koharu, Ash, are you both dating?" Suddenly asked by Lana, which caught Koharu in surprise and blushed madly.

"N-N-N-No! W-We're not dating!" Koharu quickly replied as her face is still flaring up, beet red it is. Leaf, who was just sitting beside her, is grinning madly, Koharu hid her face to prevent further embarassment.

And still, little did she know, a certain blonde haired girl is now jealous at the two, Leaf also noticed this, and is grinning madly, she had just noticed an upcoming love war.

But to Ash, with the ability Oblivious, doesn't know anything they just said, so he just shrugged it off and not let him bother that. But maybe soon someone will break his dense shell of his.

They continued on talking about stuffs of tournament, and how the battles will go, they also talked about their lives and adventures, and what was Alola like.

...

"Ah, glad you're here, Steven." Alder greeted as he saw the Hoenn Champion entering his office, Steven was also a researcher of mega evolution together with the Kalos Professor and Alain.

"It is quite rare for you to call me, so I assume it is urgent and important." Steven replied.

"Yes it is, and let's get to the point, I want to show you something." Alder said and handed him a small cube, it moved and then a holographic screen came out, and then a video followed, it was the battle of Ash and Leaf against the Team Plasma and Ghetsis.

"Team Plasma? Ghetsis? They showed up?" Steven asked, Alder nodded and then the video went on, Steven was just silent until the whole footage was finished.

"Wait, what was that?" Steven unbelievably asked.

"I could ask you the same, Steven." Alder replied.

"That was plainly impossible! To be able to mega evolve two pokemond at the same time requires huge amount of power." Steven explained.

"That's why I called you here, even me cannot believe at what I saw." Alder commented.

"Even Korrina, the fighting type gym leader of Kalos cannot very well handle her Lucario before, I don't know about now, but it's still unexplainable to me." Steven wondered out, his clear about his vast knowledge about mega evolution, but after seeing things, he clearly had to learn more.

"Have you mentioned these to the other champions?" Steven asked.

"I am focused on you for now, because I would think you can distiguish this kind of scene." Alder replied.

"Very well then, let's contact about the others and see what they can say about it." Steven said, Alder nodded and did what was planned.

'A promising trainer, interesting indeed.'

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 864 20
Pokemon. Amazing creatures that have changed how people live in the Pokémon world. But what if, hundreds of years before Ash Ketchum started his jour...
1.7K 88 19
[Pause until 2025] In the cruel world which seemed to swallow Ash whole, Delia manages to save him from it's evils. Growing up, Ash never came across...
23.6K 534 8
An autistic Korean American young man died saving a family who were playing Pokémon Go. Luckily for him, he reincarnates into the world of Pokémon! ...
1K 31 4
Pokemon are peculiar creatures with a vast array of different abilities and appearances; many people, known as Pokemon trainers, capture and train th...