๐™ถ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐š„๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด

By fivewroteit

๐š ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‹๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— " ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ " More

โฐ
ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
โต
โถ
โท
โธ
โน
ยนโฐ
ยนยน
ยนยน ยฝ
ยนยฒ
ยนยณ
ยนโด
ยนโต
ยนโถ
ยนโท
ยนโธ
ยนโน
ยฒโฐ
ยฒยน
ยฒยฒ
ยฒยณ
ยฒโด
ยฒโต
ยฒโต ยฝ
ยฒโถ
ยฒโท
ยฒโท ยฝ
ยฒโธ
ยฒโน
ยณโฐ
ยณยน
ยณยฒ
ยณยณ
ยณโต
ยณโถ
ยณโท
ยณโธ
ยณโน
โดโฐ
โดยน
โดยฒ
โดยฒ ยฝ

ยณโด

15.4K 781 243
By fivewroteit

TREMAINE A.

I heard the door of the shop open and in walks Camille, wearing a pair of black sweatpants, a dark blue hoodie, and a pair of black Timberlands. I wave at her and she takes her sunglasses off, and her eyes were red and puffy.

She literally called me an hour ago crying about how she listened to a sad song and she wouldn't stop crying. Then, twenty minutes ago, she called because CVS didn't have any of her favorite type of lemon tea.

I stood up from my seat and walked over to her. She placed her head on my forehead and let out a long sigh, shaking her head.

"What were you crying about now? ", I ask, and she punches me in my chest.

"Don't say it like that!", she whisper yelled, and she started crying all over again.

I put my hand on her lower back, leading her to my office. I see Tae pointing at me and laughing, but I ignored him. Once we got into my office, I shut the door and she kept crying.

"I-I went to the store, and they didn't have the tea, and they said it doesn't come in until next week, and I cried in the middle of CVS!", she explained, wiping her eyes, but the fact that she was crying didn't help at all.

"Aww, poor baby", I say, hugging her.

"I got some strawberry lemonade, though", she said happily, pulling a pink bottle out of her purse and smiling.

"So, what was the who- Never mind", I say, confused of the whole purpose for the breakdown.

"Anyway, how was work?", she asked, crossing sitting in my spinning chair and crossing her legs.

"Ma'am, I need you to get out of my seat", I say, and she looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Bit- Anyway, my day was great. I got to leave early because I complained I wasn't feeling to good, which was half true. My feet were killing me", she ranted, then she took a small sip of her drink.

I roll my eyes and pick her up, sitting down, then put her in my lap. She pulled her phone out, leaning into my chest, and I played with the string of her sweat pants. She turned on a song and placed her phone on my desk, tapping her fingers together.

The song was a song I actually knew, and I was surprised she knew it.

"Aye, fuck you, bitch! And the clique that you came with! ", we both yelled, getting hype.

"What you know about this, youngin'?", I ask her, massaging her hip.

"Nigga, you only a year and some change apart", she smirked, mushing my head.

"Big ass man hands", I say, rubbing the side of my face.

"Little ass shrimp dick", she said back, and I grab her neck.

"The same dick that had you runnin' though, did it not?", I ask her, and she nods.

I peck her lips and let her neck go, then my alarm went off, and I woke up.

Just kidding. I shut it off and stood up, putting Camille in the chair.

"I got an appointment, but you're free to stay or leave", I tell her, fixing my joggers.

"Give me your keys. I wanna take a nap at your house", she tells me, grabbing her drink and phone, putting them in her purse.

I grab the keys out of my jacket pocket and toss them to her and she puts them in her bra. I walk out of my office when I hear squealing.

"Oh, it really is true! You didn't go to jail, Trey Trey!", an annoyingly familiar voice exclaims.

"The fuck do you want, Izalia?", I ask, rolling my eyes and checking my phone.

D-Tae🐝: If it ain't Izzy wit da tats

Me: So you got jokes, bitch?

D-Tae 🐝: Just a couple. Where ma sister?

Me: In the office, nigga

I put my phone in my pocket and look at Tae, who was shaking his head and laughing. Out of the motherfuckering blue, this bitch gonna hug me.

"Woah, there bucko. Don't fuckin' hug me. We don't rock no more", I say, pushing her away.

"Don't act like you don't miss me and my pussy", she said boldly, and Tae was wheezing at this point.

"Uh, yeah, no", was all I said, turning to go do anything else.

She grabbed my hand and turned me around, tilting up to kiss me. However, an all too recognizable chocolate hand hit her in the mouth, knocking her back.

"Try it. Please, try it again so I can beat the fuck out of you", Camille said, putting her hair into a messy ponytail.

"Lemme stand up", Tae said, wrapping his hair up just like Camille did.

"Tae, I'll will get Chastity to beat the bricks off your yellow ass", Camille said, but not as seriously.

Tae sat back down and untied his dreads, mumbling slick shit under his breath. But, Izalia now had a small amount of blood coming from her mouth.

"Who the fuck are you?", she asked Camille, and she took her hoodie off.

"One, the bitch who is gonna beat your ass in a minute. Two, the bitch he gonna marry", she said, tossing her hoodie to me.

She had on a plain black tank top, and it was almost as if she was ready to fight.

"And, I don't know why you askin' about me when you liked all my pictures, follow me, and watch my live every chance you get. You're my biggest fan, bitch. And don't think I didn't see your ass lurking at CVS today either, dickhead", she went off, taking her diamond studs out and handing them to me with her watch.

"Y'all ain't fightin'", Nisha said, coming through the shop doors with another girl.

"Diamond!", Camille squealed, running up to the girl in the white jacket.

"Hey boo. Who I gotta fight?", the girl, Diamond, said, taking out her hoops.

"How did y'all get here?", I ask, completely confused.

"Oh, Tae sent a video to Chastity, who sent it to us since we were on this side of town anyway. We decided to pop in and see what's really good", Nisha explained.

"Can y'all not fight in the shop? Just got the floors done", I say, and all the girls nodded.

"Alley way?", Diamond said, pointing out the door.

"I mean, it's whatever", Izalia said, pulling her neatly done box braids back.

Camille had her back turned, doing something with her shoe. Izalia decided it would be the best idea to try and sneak her. I knew she would try it because she began to run over. But, Nisha was a few steps ahead and just stepped over Camille, punching Izalia on the side of her jaw, knocking her out.

"Damn, it's been a minute. I can't be Layla Ali-ing bitches anymore", Nisha said, shaking her hand out.

"Damn, Ni. You ain't have to do her like that", Diamond mumbled, playing with her rings.

"Whatever. She wasn't about to sneak my baby mom either", Nisha said, wrapping her arm around Camille's neck.

"Yeah, okay", I say, winking at my girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 20.4K 27
โ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šข ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š‹๐šŽ , ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.โž a short story
60.9K 1.8K 29
"๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ณ๐ฅ๐ž. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ...
153K 2.6K 47
just read
926K 38.6K 53
|๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ| /๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป/ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...