Thought She Meant The World T...

By -euthanasia-

oh god first story warning Reader's summary: They are two kids being left alone in the dark. Every time Kelli... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
*Extension* ROUGH SMUT
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
XXIX -Halloween on a Thursday¿
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Bonus Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter XXXVII

2.2K 130 250
By -euthanasia-

"You've turned me to mush!" I exclaim to Vic as I drop into my seat.

"What did I do?" He asks, acting offended.

"You just make me one of those disgusting lovesick girls. Ugh." I whine. He just smiles and takes my hand, holding it between our seats. I smile at his action and how my insides swirl and twist.

"Well, I like you being a disgusting lovesick teen." He says.

"Ew, I already regret getting you two back together." Mike says. Vic and I both laugh and I lay my head on his shoulder. Thank God we sit at the back of the room or I don't think we would be able to do half the shit we do.

"Hey, I need to talk to you after class." He says, squeezing my hand.

My heart-rate picks up and feel worry seep its way into every aspect of my mind. "Why? Is it something bad? Oh goodness you're going to-"

"It's nothing big, don't worry about it." He says.

"Oh please, like that will help my worrying." I admit, rolling my eyes. Hagarty walks in and disturbs our little moment, so I remove my head and try to ignore the knot in the pit of my stomach. But it ends up taking over every thought. What in the hell does he need to talk to me about? It must be something bad or he would just say it. Soon enough, the moment comes for me to finally hear what he has to say.

"Bye, Mikey!" I call, instantly attaching myself to Vic's arm. "What is it? What is it? What is it?"

"Whoa, whoa hold your horses." He laughs, standing up and pulling me up with him. He lifts me by my thighs and sets me on the desk. "Oh come on, tell me already." I plead, taking both of his hands in my own.

"Okay okay." He starts. "I realized that the only way we really see each other is at my house, with Mikey or... you know, in bed."

"What's wrong? Is it too much? Are we going to fast?"

"No, no, nothing like that! Kels, you're perfect. It's just that I feel like all this time it's been at my house with my brother. And for a while it was all about me and my pleasure, I just want to pamper you." He explains. The feeling in my stomach changes drastically into complete joy and adoration for the man in front of me right now. "I want to take you out tonight, Kellin."

"Aw aren't you just the little romantic." I say, releasing one of his hands to wiggle his hat back and forth.

"Ugh, I knew you would make fun of the idea." He says, looking embarrassed.

"No! I think it's sweet. So, is that it? You wanted a date night?"

"Yep." He says, backing away from me. "You. Me. At six." I laugh when he makes the number seven not six with his hands.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?" I pout, grabbing my bag and slinging it over my shoulder before taking off after him.

"I actually go to this thing called class, you know." He jokes.

"Not without a discrete goodbye kiss you don't." I say, flipping him to face me and jumping on him, wrapping my legs around his slim waist and my arms around his neck. He's quick to catch me and presses my back against a nearby wall, probably to put less of my weight on him.

"I take it back, you're not a sex addict. You're a make out addict."

"Oh my God, the only thing I'm addicted to is you. Now give it up and accept it, you're the complete package." I explain.

"If I'm the complete package, you're a freaking super model."

"If I'm a super model, then you're rock star."

"If I'm a rock star I better be James Dean."

"If you're James Dean then I'm Audrey Hepburn."

"Oh please, you're far from a girl." He states.

"How would you know?"

"Oh you know that I know." He says, coming incredibly close to my face. I smile and my eyes flutter closed as he presses his plush lips against my own. I suck on his top lip and he returns my playful gesture by nibbling on my bottom. The small movements send thunderbolts of pleasure through my body and in no time his tongue invades my mouth, exploring every square inch of the place. I swear my heart stops as I hear a throat clear in the room. I let go of Vic, and he lets me drop. Instantly our eyes fly around the room, landing on none other than Matty. Instant relief overcomes me and I lean into Vic, wrapping both arms around his waist.

"Thank God it was you." I sigh.

"Yeah. You guys were a little more than friendly there." He explains. I look up and see Vic blushing lightly. It's hard to see on his tan skin, but to me clear as day since I've memorized every one of his features.

"Stop blushing you weirdo. We're cute, maybe even adorable." I say. "Matty, what would you call us? Cute or adorable?"

"Um, how about suave?" He answers.

"I think that's only, Kellin." Vic replies.

"I don't even know what the fuck that means, but I'm going to take it as a compliment. So, thank you very much I love being suave." I say smiling smugly, they both laugh and Matty grabs an eraser off his desk. Which must be why he came back. I pull away from Vic and we leave the room. Just as we pass through the doorframe the bell goes, signalling it's officially lunch. I force Vic to follow me to my locker, although it wasn't exactly all that hard.

"Hey, wanna go home for lunch?" He asks, helping me put my books away.

"Sure." I say, smiling. I can't wait to see Vivian again. "Wait, home does mean your house, right?"

"Oh yeah, sorry. It kind of feels like you live there since you've been there so many times."

"Hey, I'm ecstatic you think of us living together." I say, chuckling slightly.

"Oh, shut up."

"Make me." I say, smirking.

"Not here and you know that." He mumbles, placing my last text book on the top shelf.

"Kellin, I want my stuff and I want it now." I hear a low voice behind me. I roll my eyes and slam my locker shut, turning to Andy whose lips are curled in a devious sneer.

"Get out while you can Andy, you're not getting shit." I reply, turning and walking proudly away from him. If he had his gang at his back it might be a different story, but him by himself is something a toddler could deal with. Each time I see him he gets easier and easier to control. Vic sends me an impressed look and we make our way to his car.

__
"Momma Fuentes?" I call as we enter the house.

"Kellin? Is that you?" She asks, walking into the foyer.

"Hey mom." Vic says, dropping his keys in a dish and untying his vans.

"Kellin, I found a perfect hot chocolate recipe you just must try while you're here." She says. I smile and slip off my Toms, following her to the kitchen.

"I swear she likes you more than me." Vic whispers in my ear.

"That's cause she loves you, and likes me." I point out.

"Yeah, right." He says sarcastically.

"Victor? Can you vacuum while you're home? And where's Mike?" Viv asks. I decided I like calling her Viv, it's much shorter than any of the other names.

"Yeah, Victor where's Mike?" I repeat. Waiting for what kind of response he could come up with. He looks between the two of us a moment and answers simply with, "School."

"Aren't you Mike's friend, Kellin? You and Vic seem to have been spending an awful lot of time together lately. I mean with the whole double dates, he slept at your house, now this? I hope you're not neglecting Michael, he's still your friend right?"

"Yes, yes of course. I just have grown to like Viccy as well and I try to have my individual time with each of them as well as some time with all of us together." I explain.

"That's very mature of you. Viccy, why don't have more friends like Kellin? This Oliver guy, he seems... mysterious."

"Mysterious? What about Rian is he mysterious?" Vic asks.

"Oh no, I don't think that's possible considering how much he talks." She explains. I laugh at how blunt she is, and just love when her and Vic talk to one another. "I hope he finds one patient girl who's willing to listen all hours of the day." Vic just rolls his eyes, stifling a laugh. "Here you are, dear." She says, handing me a steaming mug.

"Thank you so much." I squeak, excitedly taking the cup.

__
"Kellin what the fuck!? You're with Vic now? First of all, he was straight two days ago. Second of all, I thought you were my friend!" Tay throws at me, gaining the attention of half the class. I feel awkward and also don't want them knowing about Vic and I, so I pull her into the less crowded hall.

"First of all, he's bi." Possible lie? "Secondly, you thought wrong." I say. Sure, it was harsh, but I can't take it anymore she's a bitch.

"Fuck you! That's a shitty thing to do Kellin and you're a shitty fucking prick! I hope you rot in hell. You two deserve each other." She says. Like I didn't know that already, he's fucking fantastic and I'm better than you, so fuck you, bitch.

"How in the hell did you know anyway?" I ask.

"His fucking brother told me. I tried to get him on my side and you know what he said? He said Vic realized he was never into me and chose you instead!" She yells. "You're a fucking asshole and I hope I never see your face again!" She screams, storming down the hall. Good. Now I never have to control my annoyance around that twat ever again. "Oh yeah!" She adds, turning back for a few more harsh words. "If he wants to keep your whatever a secret, he can kiss that dream goodbye!" And with that, queen bitch left the building. Wait, what the fuck did she just say?
{A/N: SHIT'S GOIN' DOWN MOFOS!}

__
"Pick up. Pick up. Pick up." I plead, speed walking to my sister's car.

"Kellin? What's wrong? Is is MGK? I swear to God I'll end him."

"No! No I'm fine. Mike told Tay about... us an-"

"He WHAT!?" He screams, I actually had to remove the phone from my ear to recover.

"Yeah. She kinds flipped out on me and threatened to out your secret. I swear I didn't retaliate, but she still kind of hates me and... yeah." I say, not at all feeling like I expressed my sorry for his situation.

"Oh no. Kels I can't.-They can't- I'm jus-" Vic tries, breathing quick shallow breaths. My protective motherly side is kicking in.

"Shh. Where are you? I'm coming right now." I say, trying not to show my complete freaking-out-ness.

"Locker." He says quickly. "Don't- h-hang up."

"Okay. Okay, I won't I promise. I'm coming right now." I say, making my way back to the door.

"Talk." He demands, his breathing sadly, only worsening.

"Vic, God dammit I love you so much. You'll be fine. Everyone accepted me, right? They'll be more than welcoming. Everyone will be supportive it'll all be fine." I say, trying not to sound desperate as I sprint to his locker. "Mike was perfectly fine with it, you saw how Matty reacted, even Tay had nothing homophobic to say to me." I slow as I get to the last corner, trying not to look panicked by Vic's limp form laying against the wall, holding the phone tightly in his hands. I drop my phone, not caring to hang up and fall to my knees beside him.

"I'm here." I say, taking him in my arms and brushing his hair back. His breathing falters and then returns to it's quick pace.

"Breathe. Just follow my breathing, Vic." I say, taking his hand and holding it against my chest. The hallways are mostly clear by now, leaving me to be reasonably worried-boyfriend-ish. He's having a panic attack, there's no doubt in my mind. I used to experience these going home from school some nights. Like I said, fear is no fun.

"Inhale. Exhale. Inhale slowly, exhale slower." I say, he tries to follow my breathing and after a few touch and go minutes, he matches my rhythm.

"I love you so much." He says, pulling out of my grasp, grabbing my face and colliding our lips together. Honestly, the feeling that comes over me, it's almost as if I'm colliding with the sky.

"Can I come over?" He asks, sounding desperate.

I look into his eyes and softly rub my thumb over his cheek. "Of course." I reply. "As long as you give me time to get ready for our... date." I wink. He smiles and we both get up. I start walking away, but he stops me, hanging me backwards and planting a deep kiss right there, right then. I moan and tangle my fingers in his hair. I could kiss him all day, he's my oxygen. I don't need anyone or anything else to live. Just a little bit of Vic and I'm set for life.

"You're my oxygen." I decide to tell him. He smiles and spins us around, lifting me off my feet.

"I waited my whole life for you." He says. I couldn't help but kiss him again. He's just so... so kissable. I mean seriously, look at that face and tell me you don't want to elope your fingers in that soft hair and suck the shit out of those lips. Not literally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 12.3K 50
After being taken away from his severely neglectful parents, Kellin Quinn is put into foster care with little knowledge or experience of the world ou...
47.2K 1.8K 25
Vic and Kellin are both new to high school in San Deigo. Kellin is forced to live with his abusive father, but when he meets Vic they connect. That i...
85.3K 4.4K 30
Recently after Vic had gotten out of an abusive relationship, he meets Kellin, a college student majoring in fine arts, who had just moved into town...
2.1K 125 28
THIS WAS LIKE, MY THIRD FIC I EVER WROTE. I WAS 12. FAIR WARNING Vic, fresh out high school, goes to Michigan where his father, the sherif, lives to...