My Beast

By Black_Queen_88

There is two kinds of people in life. Those who have feelings and those who gives no fucks about the meaning... More

Author
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]

[6]

11.8K 222 0
By Black_Queen_88

Nazira

Things didn't get easier the second I took the option to get revenge for my mother. Beast made it crystal clear that I wasn't going to even be involved until I was ready whatever that fucking meant.

I woke up instantly as I felt the cold water hit me like a gust of wind. I gasped and stared around looking for anything, he stood right there in front of me just watching.

Another one, a bucket of water over my head drowning me as I haven't even caught my breath yet. Another one came and another one in seconds I couldn't see I was tied down to a chair just taking splash's to the face.

"Can you focus? Can you think? Are you able to certain your mind?" His voice brought shivers down my back as I was already freezing from the cold water.

"Why-y!" I choked.

"Focus on your breathing, don't let the water distract you!" My vision was impaired I was freezing cold I couldn't focus on his figure as it turned to dark. What the hell, the water is the the only thing there is to distract me at the moment!

"COME ON!!!" He yelled and screamed I could feel his voice vibrate the water pallets off my body.

"I CANT!"

"FOCUS STOP BEING WEAK A NO GOOD FOR NOTHING WHINY HOUSEWIFE!!! FIGHT BACK AND FOCUS! YOU WANT TO SURVIVE RIGHT?!" I kept coughing and choking on the water not understanding what he wanted me to do, I was trapped and drowning in my own breath.

"Stop." He spoke out and I lifted my head with my hair on my shoulders drenched in water looking at his devious eyes.

"Uncut her. Portalo nella ciotola." (Bring her to the bowl)
Two men uncut the ropes held me by my arms as my legs were too weak to walk and dragged me outside in the dark. I was trying to keep my eyes open as best I could but I was so tired of this being an everyday thing.

One torturous activity after another and I still don't get no information about how the hell this helps. Or any rewards to finish like what the fuck!

"Agh!" I was pushed back letting a weight hold me down surrounded by water, these motherfuckers threw me in the pool with weights on my ankles.

I couldn't move or think my mind was just filling with thoughts that I was going to drown. I looked up at the surface to see a stream of light separating from the dark, he was there! BEAST WAS THERE STARING DOWN AT ME AS I STRUGGLED!!!

He had the whole show to watch, it being dark out and the pool lights illuminating only my figure in the water.

"I have to get out of here!" My mind yelled I was swimming down to the weights holding at my feet doing the best I could to unlock them but no success.

There was no use I looked around the empty pool seeing keys right there about 10 ft away from me. I swimed to the edge dragging the weight underwater the opposite way of the keys to a corner of the pool where there was a filter up top. I raised my hand out of the water trying to hold on to the corner of the pool finally catching it as I was getting more and more tired. I pushed myself up dragging the weights with me coming to the surface taking a big gulp of air then being pushed back down.

I was aggravated now I looked below me at the weights and looked back up at the corners of the pool I did it and I was getting my ass out now. I pushed up again but I was using so much strength I will run out of air again, so I used my left hand at the edge and grip to the side of the pool pulling myself up. My arm pushed on the corner using my other arm to bring myself up again.

Both of my arms were out of the water when I saw men standing around me staring down at me with no emotion. I kept pushing myself up to the ground floor with the weights coming out the water it was harder but when half of my body came on the floor I was in relief. I felt a crack in my ankle pushing through the tears that wanted to fall but I managed to get up there before I fell back in.

I coughed,gasped,choked breathing in all the oxygen I missed so much. All the men watched me curiously moving back to see Beast staring right at me with that stupid smirk, he was the last thing I saw before everything turned black.

Beast

There was no words, at all I had to say to what I just witnessed with her.

She didn't want to fight unless she had too as many buckets to her head will leave her disoriented but, wide awake. I do what I do because I enjoy watching others suffer the actions I make up.

As she fell in the water I saw a glimpse of fear and worry in her eyes making me smile seeing her struggle. She had two options, to either find a way to get that key or die trying.

I wasn't going to intervene by anything, this was her choice not mine.

Observing her was the best part of this, she refused to grasp the concept that her dying was the inevitable consequence.

"Sir?"

"What!" I spoke back not looking.

"Are you sure we should be doing this to her we could have a little fun bef-." I held him by the throat not letting go squeezing as hard as I could seeing his eyes run white to the back of his head with blood drawing from how far my nails sunk in.

Never question my orders.

"Are you sure you don't want to die?." I threw him to the floor wiping off my hands examining the beauty itself. She found a way to get out without having to get the keys, that's new. I pushed her back in by her head knowing she lost most of her strength doing so, but she did it.

Her brown mocha glistening eyes connected with mine before closing. I stood there observing her breathing and the actions she took to get up out the water.

I carried her to her room called in someone to change her clothes and watched her sleep. I was actually drawn to her and her creative ways of survival.

Not one person has made it through the water without either dying or getting that key but somehow she is the only one who didn't do neither.

She's tough it just means I got to get tougher.

I studied her as she stirred in her sleep her breathing was constantly erratic and slow at distinct moments. She moved a lot and her face was right in my view looking at her black raven hair fall on her face. I moved a strand to the side seeing her face clearer.

She was more than beautiful but beautiful and deadly maybe I don't know yet I don't even know who the hell this woman really was. She was small and petite but had all the right curves in very different places. Her hips were pushed out more than normal girls and her chest was in making it more noticeable to see the outline of her bra.

She was different from all the other people I put through these trial and errors, I was sure going to push myself to find out why!

"Ugh? W-what?" She sat up slow looking around the room her eyes landing on me on the side of her.

"What happened?" She asked in fear.

"You survived, that's what happened. You made it through the water without drowning congratulations." I said deadly not caring for her reaction as she stared back a me with no emotion only bringing her head down.

"Why is your head down?" I asked sternly.

"Because I know this isn't the end of your little training, huh?!" I smirked she's smarter than I thought she would be coming from her mother of course I was proven wrong.

"No it's not." She shook her head in disbelief. "But I could tell you this, your already passing with flying colors." I moved closer towards her just hovering over her face looking down at her eyes. "Your lucky." I whispered in her ear running my nose over it feeling her tense up as I backed away walking around out the door.

"He said I was lucky! That man who did what he did to me, why? Why am I lucky?" She blurted out.

I didn't answer right away but I turned and acknowledged her question.

"You are the first woman I have ever kept and not killed immediately, but you would certainly be the last."

She had no emotion just glared at me normally not speaking or crying anything a normal woman would do. The thing is she's not normal she was raised in the mafia world putting herself down when needed to be able to channel any emotion. Especially with the shit father she had she's more than a pro at that.

I walked back downstairs to the kitchen table hearing laughter coming from around the corner.

"I'm so glad your back!!!" Lyric said hugging him tightly noticing he couldn't breath right after.

"Enough lyric." Everyone turned around going back to what they were supposed to do. "Sorry it's just I missed you so much!!!"

"I know lyric I missed you too!" They hugged holding on after before I had to dismiss lyric from staying there forever.

"How was it?!" I asked.

"Dangerous, but informative you know how I do." He said looking back at me with a smirk.

"Azar you know how much I hate the fucking games you play when it comes to work!"

"Come on brother! You know I do my job time after time when I'm needed but, sometimes Adrian even we need a good laugh."

He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back hesitating a little, my little brother was home and there was something in me that wanted to be happy but beauty was the only thing on my mind taking that energy away.

She's my prey... making me tired after each day of hunting her.

-Que🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...