๐™ถ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐š„๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด

By fivewroteit

๐š ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‹๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— " ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ " More

โฐ
ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
โต
โถ
โท
โธ
โน
ยนโฐ
ยนยน
ยนยน ยฝ
ยนยฒ
ยนยณ
ยนโด
ยนโต
ยนโถ
ยนโท
ยนโธ
ยนโน
ยฒโฐ
ยฒยน
ยฒยฒ
ยฒยณ
ยฒโด
ยฒโต
ยฒโต ยฝ
ยฒโถ
ยฒโท
ยฒโท ยฝ
ยฒโธ
ยฒโน
ยณโฐ
ยณยน
ยณยฒ
ยณโด
ยณโต
ยณโถ
ยณโท
ยณโธ
ยณโน
โดโฐ
โดยน
โดยฒ
โดยฒ ยฝ

ยณยณ

18.6K 744 410
By fivewroteit

CAMILLE J.

"Yes, Aunty. I'm putting the Mac and Cheese in the oven now", I say to my aunt, sliding the large pan of macaroni in the oven, then shutting it.

"Good. The ham been in the oven since about 7:30 this morning", she says, and I peek in on the cheesecake in the fridge.

"My thing is, we really couldn't start this at a later time? I'm tired", I whine, even though I know every black mom get up early to start cooking.

"Lil girl, don't question these traditions. Now, where your husband at?", she asks, and I roll my eyes.

"He upstairs sleep. I should wake his as- butt up and tell him to help me", I mumble, glaring at the stairs.

"I'm glad y'all stubborn asses made up. Like Jesus", she laughed, and I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm. I am too, though. It's a good thing for us. But, I'm gonna go take a shower before I finish cooking", I say, and she blows me a kiss before hanging up.

I put my phone on the charger in the living room. I fill up the bowls for water and food, crumbling up a few treats as well.

"Hm, I want a cat", I say to myself, walking up the stairs.

I walk in my bedroom and see Tremaine sprawled out, his slightly ashy legs poking out from under my covers. I walk over to him quietly and lift the covers, looking at his ashy ass elbows.

"This nigga Caucasian", I laugh, covering him back up.

I go into the bathroom after grabbing my towel and my speakers. I turn the shower on, humming Bellyache by Billie Eilish as I combed my hair out.

"My V is for vendetta, thought that I'd feel better. But now I got a bellyache", I sing under my breath, making my way up from the ends to the roots.

"Hey, Alexa. Play my Billie Eilish playlist on YouTube Music", I call out, and I waited for the music to start.

8 by Billie Eilish came on first, and I did a little happy dance. I lived for this song, and anybody who knew me knows I do.

"Wait a minute, let me finish
I know you don't care, But can you listen?
I came committed, Guess I over did it.
Wore my heart out on a chain,
Around my neck, but now it's missing", I sang, a little loudly, but oh well.

Once my hair was combed out, I slipped Tremaine's shirt off, along with my panties, and got in. The water burned me a little bit when it first hit me, but after adjusting it, I got it to the temperature I wanted.

I was in the middle of scrubbing my legs when I heard the bathroom door open and shut. I peek from behind the curtain, looking as Tremaine came in shirtless and lifted up the toilet seat.

"Morning, pissy ass", I say, closing the curtain and going back to scrubbing.

"Morning, stale breath", he said back, his voice deep and still full of sleep.

"Damn. Over there sounding like the nigga from the Allstate commercial. Are you in good hands, headass", I laugh, switching to the other leg.

"Shut up. You better not be burning food either, nigga", he tells me, and I open the curtain a little bit, bursting out laughing at what I saw.

"Why yo' ass shaped like that? It look like that one nigga's who was fucking Jodi momma", I laugh, and he sucks his teeth.

"Girl, get the fuck on. You know I got the cake", he said, then he gonna clench his booty cheeks.

"Fuck ass no. And you better wash your hands, too. Pissy ass little boy", I say, closing the curtain and adding more soap to my loofah, picking up my foot to scrub my feet and toes.

He didn't say anything, but I heard the toilet flush and the seat go down. The sink turned on, so I guess he was washing his hands. Out of nowhere, this nigga snatches open the shower curtain.

My dumbass jumped, then I almost fell. This is why we can't have nice things, cause he play too much. He just looked at me then he turned back to the sink to brush his teeth.

I closed the curtain, but he snatched it open again. I closed it, he opened it. We went back and forth like this for about three minutes.

He nodded, spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing his mouth out. He turned and grabbed my neck, kissing me.

"Quit playing with me, Camille. I'll fuck the shit out of you again", he says, his lips not even an inch away from mine.

"Then do it, the fuck", I mumble, pulling away and running my hair under the water.

"Bet. Just watch", was all he said, slapping my ass and walking out of the bathroom.

I opened my eyes to watch him leave, licking my lips before going back to wash my hair. Once I was done, I got out and wrapped it in a towel.

Time to get started with the rest of the day...

_________________

Later That Day
_________________

"Tremaine, if you aren't dressed by the time I come into that bedroom there's going to be a problem", I groan, annoyed at the fact that Dre and his family was already down stairs with our aunt and uncle, and me and Tremaine still weren't dressed or anything.

"I told you we shouldn't have taken that nap!", he calls out, and I stick up my middle finger, fluffing my afro up.

I quickly slip on my two piece set, which had African prints on it, and put on the black sandals I had ordered to go with it.

I quickly added the finishing touches to my makeup, making sure everything looked good. I go into the bedroom, looking around for my boyfriend.

That's when he comes out of the closet, and all I did was lick my lips.

I walk over to him and grab his nearby carmex, rubbing some on his lips to make them look shiny.

"Damn bae, we definitely fucking tonight", I wink, and he grabs my ass, pulling me closer to him.

"I know we are. Now, we don't wanna keep the people waiting", he smiles, grabbing the chain with our initials on it and putting it on my neck.

I peck his lips and spray some vanilla scented perfume on my wrist and neck. I look myself over in the mirror once more before opening the door, wrapping one of my arms around Tremaine's waist like he did mine.

We walked down the stairs, and I see Chastity and Tae standing in the door way. They both looked great, and Chastity started being her extra self as soon as we looked at each other.

"Aw, shit! Y'all look bomb!", she squealed, running over to us.

Her heels were clicking against the floor, and the dogs barked at her.

"Shush it", she told them, and once we reached the bottom of the stairs, she gave me a tight hug.

"Girl, leave my dogs alone. Anyway, I love this outfit", I tell her, and Tremaine kissed my temple before walking away, giving Chastity a side hug.

"Thank you. But I like what you and Tremaine are rocking. It's about time you two started matching", she smiled, and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, where's Ky?", I ask, changing the subject.

"She's finishing up at her moms house, then she'll be here", she said, pulling her phone out and checking the time.

"Now can we eat? I'm hungry as a bitch. I ain't eat all day", I heard Dre say from the living room, then a loud smack.

"Aunty", me and Chas said at the same time, and we both lean to look in the living room.

I scanned the room, everyone slaying their looks. After my aunt gathered everyone to the large dining room table and we prayed, I was the first one to reach for the macaroni.

"Nia, where's the baby?", my aunt asked, cutting a piece of ham.

"He's with my mom. I didn't want him getting sick in this weather, so my mom said he can stay there for the night", Nia explained, making plates for her Kenya and Willow.

We were an hour into dinner, Ky'aala already arrived in her African print. So, everybody was confused when the doorbell rang again. I got up to go answer it, but Tremaine mushed my face so I would sit back down.

We resumed our conversations when Tremaine came in the room with a confused look.

"Uh, y'all mama outside", Tremaine said, pointing to me, Dre, and Chastity.

When I say Chastity hopped up so fast... I never seen her get up that fast since I stole her chicken nuggets one day. My aunt got up and went towards my basement, but I shrugged it off.

I get up and follow Dre to the front door, which is where my mother was posted up.

"Uhm, can I help you?", I ask, pulling Chastity in the house by her dress.

"Wow, Camille. You are so beautiful now", she complimented, and I raise a brow.

"Uh, thank you. Now, can I help you?", I ask again, and she sucks her teeth.

"I'm here for dinner. You did save me a spot didn't you? I mean, you probably forgot to send my invitation out, but I still managed to find your address", she smiled, trying to waltz inside my house.

"Woah, pause your bloodclaat. What makes you think you coming inside my house? You really think I forgot what you did to me? Kick rocks", I say, waving her off.

She pulls a gun from behind her back and aims it at me, giving me a twisted smile with most of her teeth missing.

"I'mma say this once. I'm coming in and we gonna act like a normal fucking family", she said, and Dre pulled Chastity in the house.

I heard a gun being loaded from behind me, and I turn around to see my aunt with the shot gun I usually have in the basement. When the hell... I guess when she walked off.

"How dare you come to this peaceful house and threatens my babies? I've been more of a mother to these kids than you have", my aunt said, aiming the shot gun straight in between my mother's eyes.

"Oh shit!", I whisper yell, and Tremaine pulls me inside.

We all sat in the living room, and my aunt came back inside. Ky'aala came into the living room shortly after, saying she has to go because her cousin is in labor.

We bid her farewell and everybody soon left after that. This is the most dramatic thanksgiving since my aunt punched my cousin in his mouth.

{Chastitys outfit}

{Aunty Jackie outfit}

{Nias outfit}

{Tremaine's sisters outfit}

{Tremaine's moms outfit}

{Ky'aala outfit}

{ Kenyas outfit}

{Willows outfit}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 122K 83
"๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚ ๐’“๐’Š๐’…๐’†" ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 2019.
926K 38.6K 53
|๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ| /๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป/ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...
153K 2.6K 47
just read
672K 25.1K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ