The mafia's love

بواسطة bangtanfella1995

Jeon Jungkook a mafia leader who is feared by everyone even the police , his past was a mess and he is danger... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Please read this
17
Please read this
18
19
😈hello 😈
20
21
22
23
Please read this
24
25
26
27
🙏Read me 🙏
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
♥️NEW BOOK ♥️

Epilogue

26.9K 918 232
بواسطة bangtanfella1995

2 years later :
Jungkook and taehyung married 2 years before. It was after Jin and jimin gave birth . All of them gave birth , the mansion was a disaster of babies all of them grow up together and they have sassy side just like the bottoms.

Taehyung gave birth to a baby boy his name is taegguk . ( when he was 2 months ) .

Jimin and yoongi has a baby girl her name was sarang .

Namjoon and Jin has twins their name was byeol and haneul .

Hoseok and Ariana has a baby girl her name is aecha .

Baekhyun and Chanyeol has a baby boy his name was chanbaek .
——
Taehyung POV :
Me and the bottoms were preparing for a picnic in a beautiful park .
Jin : did you grab juice". I nodded
Taehyung: " we should bring water too the kids will run and all". He nodded and bring a bottle of water . Jimin came to the kitchen holding sarang . I went to her and she kissed my cheeks .
Sarang: " taetae". And she giggled making me giggles too she is so cute just like jiminie.
I was going to hold her but she shook her head .
Sarang : " hurt baby ". She pointed at my belly .
Taehyung: " where is my baby ?!".
Jimin : " in the living room with others". I nodded and went searching for him , he saw me and come running.
Taegguk : " mommy look". He gave me a paper with a beautiful like art of Children .
Taehyung: " oh my talented artist". He giggled, I kissed his forehead.
After a moment the door opened and the tops came in , taegguk run to jungkook.
Taegguk : " daddy !". He lifted him in his hand and started tickling him making him giggles .
Jungkook: " come here my little devil ". I was smiling at the screen in front of me . He looked at me and winked making me blush , he put taegguk down who sprinted to play again with others then he came to me.
Jungkook: " how is my beautiful husband doing ?!". He embraces me then kissed me .
Taehyung: " I'm doing great". He rubbed my tummy then he kissed it .
Jungkook: " is she giving you a hard time ". I nodded pouting.
Taehyung: " we have a little fighter here ". We laughed then he pulled me for a kiss .
Yoongi : " yah ! You horny brats not in front of kids ". We laughed and looked down to see them all looking at us .
Jungkook: " go prepare yourself we will go in a bit ". I nodded he pecks my lips and I went wearing my clothes.

I went and prepared a small bag of taegguk things like towel an extra shirt . I was focused at the clothes until arms hugged from behind .
Jungkook: " finished baby ?!". He kissed my neck .
Taehyung: " mm yeah ". I turned around and he kissed me .
Jungkook: " you look cute honey". I blushed he kissed my neck again .
Taehyung: " j-Jungkook ". I moaned because he was making love bites at my neck .
Jungkook: " yes love ?!". I moaned .
Taehyung: " not now , we will be late". He pulled .
Jungkook: " just claimed what's mine".
Taehyung: " I have a ring and a kid and pregnant with a third baby, I'm already claimed yours ". He laughed then pecks my lips
Jungkook: " I love you baby". I pulled him and kissed him .
Taehyung: " I love you more hubby ". He smiled and pulled my hand and he took the bag and we went out .
Taehyung: " let me grab the bag you hold taegguk ".
Jungkook: " oh no love you hold nothing you are pregnant ". I pouted ,he pecks my pouting lips and put the bag in his back and hold taegguk in his arms and hold my hand and went to the car .
When we arrived at the park the kids run playing around . I grabbed taegguk.
Taehyung: " don't run baby okay ?! And be careful yeah !". He nodded and kissed my cheeks .
Jungkook: " worrying so much of our kid , take some rest honey". I pouted .
Taehyung: " he runs too much". He chuckled .
Jungkook: " because you were running when you were pregnant of him he took that over his mom ". I slapped his chest and he pulled me and kissed me , then he went playing with the kids like they were climbing his back making him fall and laughing sounds of the kids were heard from a far . I took some pictures of them there was a river I stand there and took pictures until I felt a presence beside me . I turned around and a man was looking at me .
Man : " you are so beautiful, say what if you come and have a coffee with me ?!". I shook my head .
Taehyung: " no I'm not interested". I turned around .
Man : " are you single baby ?!".
Taehyung: " married and have a kid and I'm pregnant ".
Man : " wow I can take care of that , how about you come have some fun ". I looked at him angry.
Taehyung: " didn't I tell you I'm not interested ".
Man : " I will make you interested in me ". I rolled my eyes and was about to walk but he grabbed my hand and pulled me . I pushed him .
Taehyung: " if my husband see you he will kill you ". He chuckled
Man : " I'm not afraid kitten ".
" like he said If I see you I will kill you ". The man turned and here a furious Jungkook standing.
Man : " j-jeon?!". Jungkook smirked and came to me holding my waist .
Jungkook: " bingo , now get your ass and run before I send you to hell ". I giggled. The man run for his life .
Taehyung: " thank you my love". He kissed me .
Jungkook: " that's nothing baby but be careful yeah !?". He rubbed my tummy and pecks my lips . I nodded and he pulled me to have our lunch with others , everyone was looking at us and smiling.
Taehyung: " sit down hubby". He set down and started eating.
Sarang : " uncle kookie is like a baby". She giggled making us all laugh Jungkook pouted .
Haneul : " don't cry uncle kookie". She patted his head .
Chanbaek : " here ...here have my candies ". We laughed at Jungkook who is glaring at them all .
Taegguk : " give him some cookies".
Jungkook: " you have 5 seconds to run ,one .." the kids run laughing and jungkook started running after them and shouts of kids was heard even others peoples kids came running with them . He was always like that with them always playing with them he was the favorite for them because he buy them what they want all of them not just taegguk but all .
The love of my life , the best , a great dad , a hot and sexy husband .
He gave me what I dreamed of , be kind and everything will be a great story with a happy ending ,choose the road and deep within a Prince Charming is always searching for you , and when he finds you a new book will start written in your both hearts . ❤️💜

————————the end ——————————

Thank you all for your votes and for reading my book it was shocking that I reached 159k reads that was an honor and thank you so much for the comments and all .
I will start a new book if you guys liked this book if you want then comment
"We want" .
I purple you all 💜take care and be safe
  Your authornim Feriel ❤️💜

If you guys want to join my Instagram army group just send to this ig : " ferielfella95".

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

450K 16.8K 46
Taehyung is a mafia boss and Jungkook is Jeon Joongi's little brother. An incident occurs which made Joongi to seek Taehyung's help to protect his br...
359K 11.4K 52
A world where vampires exists. And Kim Taehyung is one of them. Everyone knew that Kim Taehyung is a ruthless Mafia, Ceo. But no one thought he coul...
89.6K 2.6K 15
JEON JUNGKOOK is no. ceo in south Korea and he is also mafia leader but it's a secret only his family and hyungs know Kim Taehung is an innocent ange...
53.3K 2.3K 38
[Mafia au] Jeon Jungkook, a heartless, ruthless yet respected mafia leader. He don't spare anyone who messed with him. The sudden appearance of a boy...