My Beast

By Black_Queen_88

There is two kinds of people in life. Those who have feelings and those who gives no fucks about the meaning... More

Author
[1]
[2]
[3]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]

[4]

14.7K 268 13
By Black_Queen_88

BEAST

Magical creatures don't exist anymore not since they came, the mafia.

Drawing out guns snuffing every ounce of fear from others making it their own. Using whatever ties they had to the world creating a new and better way to do things, to become more in power.

I threw her over my shoulders walking towards the woods not looking back, she was the center of attention tonight but right now she's mine.

The alarms went off and the search was on this point I wasn't really in the mood to fight. I felt movement after a few minutes seeing she was waking up.

I threw her on the ground floor looking down at this girl, she looked fairly good for someone who has been captured. She's also very difficult based on her looks and actions, what she's wearing would never fit the expectations of the mafia world. Her attitude being another thing I will have to fix.

"Ah! My head." She pushed back on her elbows looking up at me confused but more or so angry, her eyebrows curled looking upon what surrounded her. "Oh my god!"

Great she's a screamer.

I kneed down at her eye level looking at her very closely as she watched me. "Your not gonna scream or run, do you understand?"

She complied with my demand but her eyes they were beyond beautiful it was pitch black outside with a slight linger of the moonlight yet she lit up the whole forest with only her eyes. Her mocha brown irises creating a whole swirl to the beyond of mystery.

"PRINCESS NAZIRA !!!' WHERE ARE YOU!!" I clasped my hand over her lips sneaking around towards her back.

"Looks like daddy's looking for his princess." I felt her tense wanting to say something but she didn't for her better judgment. "LETS GO!" I stood her up and walked the opposite direction than the party.

"Nazira!"

"Nazira!"

"Nazira!"

Her fucking name echoed the whole forest awaiting for an answer they were not going to get, she kept her head down while walking I was shocked to not hear anything from her.

I pushed her towards a tree crouching down hearing something that was closer than I thought. She whispered, "I don't know who you are but I promise you that I will not be staying long." I looked over at her before I was kicked in the chest and pushed to the ground. She ran!

Girl got confidence.

"Help!Help!Anyone!!" She screamed and yelled this bitch wasn't making me happy at the moment. I focused towards the sound of guards rushing to her heed waiting for more sounds.

"Oh my god!"

"Princess are you ok?!" One guard tried to hold her and calm her down before he could even touch her he was dead. I watched as her face drained of any color turning around in terror and horror smiling at that reaction.

"Hey!" The other guard aimed his gun at me telling me to get down on the ground I walked up to him and stared intensely at him seeing the same reaction as the bitch. He swung and missed I heard leaves crunch from behind she was trying to get away.

Ok enough with this. I got out my knife pushing it the back of his head hard and breaking his neck. He was already dead but that was just for fun!

I ran after her as she kept looking back towards me and she hid behind a tree looking and she wasn't fucking there. "Try again?!" A voice spoke out, hers. The little beauty thinks this is a game mhm.

"Ok beautiful I'm not in the mood for your childish games." I looked in the back of me hearing more footsteps knowing more than one was on their way. I watched her as she kept looking in front of the tree she was hiding behind. I threw her holding her down as she struggled to breath with a smile on my face.

"Over here!" I licked my lips and sat up cracking my neck hiding behind a tree waiting. Her eyes connect with mine as I rose my finger to my lips shhh her while her eyes just stayed glued not reacting.

"Princess?" They were a couple feet from her and she couldn't bring herself to speak even if she could. I walked out of hiding clutching the knife I killed many with, slicing the guards eyes one swift move. The other aimed their guns and I took them bringing both down stepping my foot on their their neck crushing it on impacted. One of them tried to get away I walked as he ran watching him trip kneeling down to his level smiling as he was trembling. Cutting his neck open and ripping out his trachea bone hearing his gags and gasped for the escaping air.

I saw the girl try to crawl away I stood in front of her looking down at those beautiful eyes, "you broke the rules." She gasped as she saw my attire covered with the blood of her guards.

"You-u killed them-m like that. Why?"

"Don't worry about that, here's your present for being disobedient." I handed her the bone I ripped out the guards throat as she smirked softly.

"Smirking? That's new."

"Fuck you!"

"Not today beautiful." Her eyes widen confused while she saw my hand raised and a smile plastered on my face. I knocked her out and carried her to the end of the forest, throwing her in the backseat.

I left the engine running putting the car in drive hearing the echos of her name fade away like it never existed.

They won't find her, unless I want her to be found and that's not happening anytime soon. I looked at her from the side mirror, she has no idea who I am and what I can do.

She's going to try to change a lot of my rules but I'm going to alter her mind for my own.

My game has officially started.... and she won't win.

Nazira

Shit my head was hurting I couldn't even sit up in my bed, had the weirdest dream of all time. Captured by this crazy manic that likes to rip out people's bones! I moved or I tried to move but felt something heavy holding onto me.

Holy shit there were chains on me and I'm not home obviously but where the hell was I? It was too dark to see anything but I knew that I wasn't the only one in this room.

The lights flash and my eyes hissed at the blinding reflection of it. As they started to adjust I saw him! A man standing no actually he was hovering over something in the corner scraping sounds echoing off the walls.

"Your awake." He didn't even turn around how the hell did he know?

"Yeah I am, your very observant." He turned around looking at me no emotion on his face. He was a build guy tan smooth skin and the same muscles as the other one. However this one had a tattoo that circled around the side of his neck, can't see it all.

"¿¿Por qué? ¿Contestar llamadas en medio de la noche? Estar aquí una y otra vez como un maldito sirviente!" ( Why? Answer calls in the middle of the night? To be here again and again like a bloody servant)

He rolled his eyes walking towards me with a cart full of things I didn't want to know of. He seems like a nice guy of how he's already impatient and mumbling to himself about his job to my guess is gonna suck for me.

"Sembri irritato, vuoi parlare dei tuoi sentimenti! non è che vado da nessuna parte.?!" (You look irritated, you want to talk about your feelings! it's not like I'm going anywhere.)

He looked surprise at me, what just because I'm bonded to the chains of this table doesn't mean I don't have the right to piss others off. That's my job even in fucked up situations like this.

"Ok chica how about we talk about the feelings your about to experience." He had a thin metal needle in his hand with a vial in his other staring at me smiling.

"What the hell is that." I asked.

"This is something that is going to make someone very happy but you not so much." I held a breath as those words left his mouth he entered the needle in the jar took some out and held it to my face causing me to squirm.

"Get that away from me or I swear I will kick your ass!"

"Non vengo pagato abbastanza per questa merda." (I don't get paid enough for this shit) He injected into me and I bit my tongue holding on to the pain as it just increased the more he put inside of me. I yelled as he took the needle out feeling lightheaded but alive. My skin felt so clear and it was like I could feel everything around me from the littlest of things.

"What did you do to me?" He turned and smiled getting something.

"Don't worry about what I did worry about what I'm going to do." He looked over my dress that was dirty and took out a knife. "NO! Stop! Don't do it please!!!" I yelled as he cut open my dress revealing only my underwear and bra.

"SHHHHHH!" I turned to the side looking at a mirror on the wall. It was reflective on the inside but on the outside I knew someone was watching. I could feel his presence linger throughout this whole place, more in this very room.

"Let's begin. I'm going to ask you question and your going to answer them if you do not answer the questions correctly and honestly then you get a consequence. Three consequences and you get something you'll regret."

I kept looking at him for a joke but he's not joking or giving off any type of emotion other than complete seriousness.

"Do you understand?" I nodded and felt a sting in my leg. "Fuck!"

"Answer verbally."

"Yes, I understand."

"What is your full name?" He asked.

"My name is Nazira Donatello." He smirked and dragged some metal object down my legs up and down sending electrical shock waves through my body making me scream and ball my hands in fist.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"What is your full name?" I gasped when he stopped and stared down at me. "My name is Nazira Asia Donatello." I whispered in pain.

If they know all this in full grasps why are they making me say it!

"Tell me about your father?" That's a very vague question he asked.

"Like what?"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ok!" He stopped.

"My father is the leader of the Italian mafia has been for 45 years and he's brutal, a narcissist, power hungry man. He doesn't care about anyone but his self he's someone that doesn't deserve to be a father." I closed my eyes remembering all those loving dad moments that ended up being a fucking lie to my whole childhood.
He looked up at the mirror and stared there looking at his own reflection.

He nodded his head suddenly and pushed down on my leg as I whined in pain over the pressure.

"Wait what are you doing?! I answered honestly!" He looked back towards me with no expression sticking something in my neck as I tried to move but struggled in the chains. "Please- please! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

My breathing was heavy and my eyes were full of tears as I watched him take out a knife with a very sharp tip. I started to whimper feeling whatever they put in my body take effect.

"I'm sorry, but believe me your one of the lucky ones." He whispered in my ear softly.

"NO!NOOOOOO.NO.NO!!!" He lifted up the knife and put a mask and gloves on giving me a sorrowful look in his eyes. As soon as I saw that I thrust around towards him trying my hardest to get out of these damn chains. I felt the tip of the knife on my stomach feeling each break between my skin as he dragged it down my hip towards my legs.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! STOP!!!" I was screaming my head off opening my eyes that was smarmed with tears seeing that horrible moment where my blood was outside my own body. He kept going and going not caring I was screaming and crying I felt like this was my death.

It felt like hours passed and I was still screaming and wailing until I was dehydrated and I forced myself to not stand for their pleasure. I didn't cry anymore as many times he did it I wasn't going to give them more satisfaction they craved.

I felt each shard that pierced my skin to the whole blade breaking through my organs, it was the worse feeling I have ever felt and it was exhausting. I passed out due to the pain and blood lost drifting off to the darkness letting my nightmares regain my mind.

I held my breath as I calmed my breathing towards the dream I was having holding my chest noticing that I was fully clothed again. I looked to see I was in a room nicely decorated and normal. I checked myself for bandages and scars but I had none.

"Good morning beauty."

-Que🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...