My Green Eyed Drummer

By HeDa_WaHeDa

Clarke is new to the Miami Beach side. She meets a drummer that will change her world forever. Years of love... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapert 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
66 Chapter
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
103
Chapter 104
chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127

Chapter 97

2.3K 89 49
By HeDa_WaHeDa

*Group Texts*

Lincoln🏋🏼‍♂️- Guys. my girlfriend is a karin

Raven😏- oh no.

Ocatavia😙- IM NOT A KARIN

Jasper⭐️- that's what all karins say

Octavia😙- i'm just being cautious....

Lexa🥁- before we call O a karin can we please know the reason?

Luna💧- ^^^^ what that one said.

Lincoln🏋🏼‍♂️- oh ya sure.

Lincoln🏋🏼‍♂️-

Murphy🦗- she is a karin

Octavia😙- I JUST NEEDED TOILET PAPER

Lexa🥁- why that much tho?

Octavia😙 wHy tHaT mUcH tHo- shut up.

Raven😉- O you need help.

Clarke🦝- why is there so much?

Lincoln🏋🏼‍♂️- she threw the toilet paper at me.

Monty♻️- well don't waste it by throwing it.

Mya❤️- all of you need help.

Octavia😙- thank you mya

Mya❤️- you included O

Octavia😙- I give up.

*real world*

Clarke's POV

Lexa and Aden are sitting at the kitchen table with crayons and paper. I smile lightly at both of them focusing hard on their art. Both of them sticking their tongue out a little as they work. I sip my coffee at the island counter.

"Lexa! I'm done!" Aden exclaims happily holding up his crayon art. Lexa nods.

"One more touch..." Lexa says colouring something into the paper and then holding hers up too, "Done!" She smiles brightly at the boy looking at her art. I walk over to them with my coffee and look down at their drawings. both of them look like they were done by a 5 year old. To be far of if them is a five year old.

Aden drew our big family. There is i'm guessing Anya and Henry holding hands, Luna and Raven holding hands, Lexa and I holding hands, and then him and Bongo in the middle both with a big smile on their faces.

I kiss Aden's head and look at Lexa's. It's me. It's not a well done me. But it's me. My blonde hair around my oval like face. My lips and beauty mark i've it. My eyes we're detailed with every blue crayon in the box. Lexa smiles up to me and I laugh.

"These are adorable." I say laughing. I kiss Lexa's forehead and she stands up taking the drawings and putting them on the refrigerator.

Anya comes into the kitchen and pours herself a cup of coffee then goes to get the creamer out of the refrigerator. She smiles at the pictures.

"Looks like Aden did some amazing art." She says smiling at him and he giggles.

"One of those is Lexa's." I say smiling and sipping the coffee. She rolls her eyes and takes my coffee cup and takes a sip.

"Awe Lexi. Getting better." Anya says walking by and pinching Lexa cheek. I take my cup back.

"Hey I happen to be a great artist." Lexa says with a smirk. "Just not the drawing type of artist." Lexa says and Luna comes into the kitchen with Raven.

Luna takes one glance at the refrigerator and starts laughing. She falls on the floor laughing. Raven looks at the refrigerator confused.

"What? Aden drew things." Raven shrugs taking my cup of coffee.

"Stop taking my coffee people!" I say getting my coffee back as Luna stands up wiping a tear off her face.

"That one is Lexa's." Luna says chuckling and pointing at the drawing of me.

"How do you know?" Raven asks getting her and Luna coffee.

"Lexa always put a blue mark on the bottom of all her pictures. She's done it sense elementary school." Luna says tapping the bottom of the page and taking coffee from Raven.

"Well what are you delinquents up to today?" Anya asks.

"They are up to nothing but staying here." Henry says coming into the kitchen and looking at the refrigerator. "nice pictures bud." Henry says to Aden and Lexa puts her hands over both Luna's and my mouths. Anya giggles.

"Why can't we leave the house?" I ask when Lexa removes her hand.

"Because if this." Henry says showing me his iPad with the news on it. 'Quarantine' Fun. I roll my eyes at all the nonsense about everyone about to die on the screen.

"Henry." Lexa says reading it. "We aren't all about to die." Lexa says rolling her eyes too.

"I know that." He says offendedly taking back his iPad. "Just because the whole death part isn't true doesn't mean that the quarantine part is wrong. You guys are stuck here for a while." Henry nods and kisses Anyas cheek while leaving the kitchen.

"Party Pooper." Luna whispers and starts going through the pantry.

"We are going to be so fat by the end of this." Raven says as she takes the oreos from Luna's hands and walks out the kitchen with Luna following her with more snacks in her hands.

"You know we have a in house gym right?" Lexa calls out.

"I'm choosing not to hear you!" Luna calls back from the stair. Anya laughs and picks up Aden.

"I will be in the pool." Anya says walking out the kitchen with Aden. I turn to Lexa who was making a protein shake at the other counter. I go behind her and hug her waist. Getting on my tippy toes I peer over her shoulder.

"Hello my love." She says lightly and puts the protein shake ingredients that are in a cup on the blender turning it on. She turns her body in my arms smiling at me.

"You are quite an artist." I whisper looking up at her. "A true Picasso." I say and she chuckles.

"My ability's don't even compare to Picasso's weak attempt at art." She says with a wink. I roll my eyes and let go of her so she could get her protein shake. She chuckles it with her head back and i blush lightly and look away.

She puts the cup in the sink and walks over to me, picking me up. "Let's go baby." She says with me in her arms. She carries me up stairs and into her room she throws me on the bed and gets in herself. "Nap time." She says cuddling up on my body.

"Okay you have fun with that." I say and she hums back.

"I will." She says closing her eyes and putting her head on my chest. I smile at her and pullout my phone and look at the group chat.

Jasper⭐️- guys.....

Jasper⭐️- i ran out of toilet paper....

Octavia😙-HA WHOS LAUGHING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lincoln🏋🏼‍♂️-

hello beautiful people that read my book. enjoy fluff 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 82.3K 51
J'avais douze ans quand j'ai rencontré Éros. Il m'a volé mon premier bisou à mes quinze ans. J'ai couché avec lui à mes dix-sept ans. Et cinq jour...
2.2K 86 25
Lauren déménage à Miami avec sa famille et ses amis. Elle fait la rencontre du groupe bizarre du lycée. Elle pense être un fille normal mais elle est...
4.3K 140 31
Anastasia Clayn, fille d'un ancien chef de cartel. C'est elle qui le dirige aujourd'hui. Non pas par choix, mais son père en a décidé autrement. Mêm...
41.7K 1.8K 43
Lara, une jeune fille de 16 ans n'ayant pas encore expérimenté le milieu de l'amour va rencontrer David connu sous le nom de Dd Osama un rappeur de S...