Arranged ✔

Von itsakhia

"They can help you rise again. By marrying their heir." Chou Tzuyu is one of the youngest heirs to lead their... Mehr

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
epilogue
note

56

2.5K 84 14
Von itsakhia

"tzu?" i turned my head and saw him. i smiled. "hmm?"

"what are you doing here? it's almost 12." he said before sitting down beside me. i laid my head on his shoulder as he wrap his arm around my waist.

"the twins?" i asked. "sleeping." he answered. "why aren't you asleep yet?" he asked.

"i don't feel sleepy." i answered, staring at the waves. "you know that we're going back to states tomorrow right?"

"yeah. but i just want to stay here at the beach, watching the waves." i answered. "you can just watch it on the balcony of our room."

"but i can't clearly see the waves up there okay." i said. "hm.. what are you thinking?"

"thinking if i did the right thing of marrying you."

"what the fuck." i giggled. "it's just a joke, kook."

"tch."

"hey, it's just a joke." i said. "i'm just thinking of how time flew so fast."

"and i still can't forget the day we got married again." 2 days after he proposed, he surprised me with a simple beach wedding. my family members are also there, his family and the unnies and the oppas all of them! jungkook already planned this before we went to taiwan to have a vacation.

the unnies even brought the pictures of my parents that made me cry. and it was really a moment that i would never forget.

"i promised you remember, i promised you that you will never ever forget that moment." he said.

"i know." i whispered and hugged him. "thank you, kook. thank you."

"for what?"

"for coming back."

"no, i should be the one who's thanking you." he cupped my cheeks. "i hurted you a lot yet you still gave me a chance to prove to you that i already changed."

i smiled at him and kisses his cheek. "yah, why there?"

"where do you want then?" he pointed his lips. "no."

"yah why?!"

"i don't have the energy to kiss you there." i said and then he suddenly pushed me to the sand, and hovered above me. "too bad i have." and he kissed me.

i smiled between our kiss and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"i love you, tzu. i love you." he whispered. "and i love you too."

----------

"WELCOME BACK MR. AND MRS. JEON!!!" the unnies shouted.

the living room is full of decorations and there's a banner hung on the wall.

"yah! you girls made seowon cry!" namjoon oppa said before walking towards her. "YAH KIM NAMJOON! DON'T YOU DARE CARRY MY NIECE! YOU MIGHT DROP HER!" and seowom cried even more. i just shake my head and carried her. "are you hungry baby?" she continued crying. "kook, her bottle."

"anyways, did you two already ate lunch?" jihyo unnie asked. dahyun and nayeon unnie are helping each other to get out things inside the house.

"a little unnie, the twins keeps waking up on our way here." i answered. "here." i took the bottle from his hand and started feeding seowon. jaewoo is still asleep on their stroller.

"wait! i'm gonna go get your lunch!" taehyung oppa said and went to the kitchen.

"anyways, jungkook. their crib is already on their room, they already have their clothes, bottles and more in their cabinets, we also put a really big bed if the two doesn't want to sleep on their own cribs. and don't worry! they won't fall down since we put a barrier on the sides." namjoon oppa said.

and yes, jungkook asked namjoon oppa if he can call someone that he knows how to renovate our house since i stayed in korea until i gave birth to our twins. he also told namjoon oppa to build a swimming pool and a playground for them.

"thanks hyung." he said. "jaewoo's awake!"

"hi babyyyy!!" nayeon unnie carried him. "oh look at you! you're really handsome!!"

"here are your lunch!" taehyung oppa put the two plates infront of us. "you two eat, we'll take care of the twins." i handed seowon to jihyo unnie.

"who's gonna clean the mess you girls made huh? for your information, their maids is on a vacation okay." yoongi oppa said.

"we'll ask someone to clean it, babe don't worry." nayeon unnie said. i watched them while we eat. the twins enjoyed playing with them especially with taehyung oppa.

"jaewoo inherited jungkook's bunny smile!!" dahyun unnie said. "and seowon inherited's tzuyu's! and they both had dimples!!"

"yah min yoongi! when are you gonna propose?! i want to have kids as soon as possible!" nayeon unnie said. "can you just wait?"

"how can i wait when our maknae is already married and a mother?! she's the youngest yet---"

"then fine i'm proposing to you now." and then he stand up and knelt down infron of her. "GO YOONGI!!"

nayeon unnie's jaw dropped, yoongi oppa took a box from his pocket and opened it, revealing a really expensive ring.

dahyun unnie took jaewoo from her hands.

"i'm proposing to you now." he said. "i was about to propose to you later when we're having a dinner with our parents but since you can't wait so here it is."

"i know i'm not sweet like the others but i can make you feel that you're my only girl with my own ways."

"i know i always sleep but whenever we sleep together, i always wake up in the middle of the night just to stare at your beautiful face. just to stare at the face of my angel."

"i know that sometimes i don't show any affection towards you when we're in public but believe me, i always glare at the boys who looks at you."

"i love you and it will never change, nabongs." he smiled at her, nayeon unnie started to cry that made us tease her.

i saw jihyo unnie tearing up too. oh right! they aren't engaged yet! as well as dahyun unnie and taehyung oppa!

mina unnie and jimin oppa are already married while jin oppa and sana unnie are engaged.

"im nayeon."

"will you marry me?"

"OH MY GOODNESS!!"

"OH MY GOD!!"

"WAAA!!"

nayeon unnie started wiping her tears while nodding, yoongi oppa put the ring on her ring finger and immediately hugged her.

"i hate you!"

"why me? you're the one who pushed me to propose and i did." he said, nayeon unnie continued to cry on his shoulder.

"okay we're next!!" dahyun unnie's eyes widened when taehyung oppa knelt infront of her.

"OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK!! HE'S PROPOSING!!" i shouted.

he stand up and took jaewoo from her arms. she's still shock. "dahyun-ssi, i'm thankful that i met a girl like you."

"i know i always trick you, i always play with you, i always tease you but it's just my way how to show you that i really love you."

"kim dahyun." and then he took out a box from his pocket and opened it.

"will you marry me?" then dahyun unnie smiled so wide. waa!! why is she smiling while crying?! she's making me cry too.

"yes taehyungie!" she answered and the others clapped their hands. taehyung oppa put the ring on her ring finger and hugged her.

"yah why are you crying?" jungkook asked. jaewoo looked at me, i smiled at him while wiping my tears.

"yah! the party isn't over yet!" namjoon oppa took seowon from jihyo unnie's hand and handed her to me and pulled her to the garden.

we immediately followed them. "yah kim namjoon! what is this?!"

"jihyo, i know i always break some of our things especially your things." he said. "there's a time you asked me if i'm going to change or not."

"but even though if i change, you said you will never leave me because you loved all my imperfections."

"because you love me even though i'm like this."

"i promise that even though i'm like this, i will be the best for you so." he knelt down.

"OH MY GOD!!"

"AAHHH!!"

"do they think that our house is a place where you're gona propose to your girlfriend?" jungkook whispered. i laughed at him. "yah don't be like that and let them."

"park jihyo."

"will you be my queen?"

"he copied me." i slightly hit his arm. then jihyo unnie nodded at him. "CONGRATULATIONS!!"

"so since your moments are finished let me ask." jungkook said. "FOR YOUR INFORMATION, OUR HOUSE IS NOT A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN PROPOSE TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND--"

"that's fine maknae! we'll clean your house after this we promise!!" taehyung oppa shouted.

and then seowon and jaewoo started crying. "i think they want to take a nap."

"we're gonna go upstairs, the twins wants to sleepm" he announced. "sure! we'll start cleaning then!" we both went inside first and went upstairs.

"shh.. stop crying seowon-ah..." i said. "it's okay.."

"where should i put jaewoo? he's already sleeping." HE'S ALREADY SLEEPING?! I THINK MY BABY INHERITED YOONGI OPPA'S SLEEPING HABIT!

"the bed, they always want to sleep beside each other."

"shh..." i started to hum to help her sleep and it worked. soon, she's already fast asleep in my arms. i went towards the bed and put her beside her brother.

i kissed their foreheads and covered them with blanket. and then suddenly, he back hugged me. "i love you, my queen."

"and i love you too, my king."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

200K 8.6K 50
Yoo Jeongyeon came from one of the richest families in South Korea, together with her sisters; Son Chaeyoung, Kim Dahyun, and Chou Tzuyu. Their surna...
16.4K 1.1K 32
[tzukook fanfic✓] Chou Tzuyu, a reputable lawyer of Aura Group of Companies has decided to escape from the life of reality and get the best time of h...
269K 8.4K 81
"I'll fight for you even if the whole world is against for the both of us" In which TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Jungkook kept their relationship hidden fr...
28.3K 1.1K 77
Chou Tzuyu A Princess of Taiwan and A very famous Man in South Korea Jeon Jungkook Started: August 2020 Finished: January 13, 2022 Highest rank: #1 T...