My CountryHumans - OneShots❤

By HimeOfShyness

Well what the heck! I freaking love countryhumans especially if it has my country on it. Philiippines! But th... More

SunShine Harem Strikes
M A H A L (🇺🇸❤️🇵🇭)
Hugot Pa More ft. 🇵🇭&🇪🇸
I Will Marry You! ft. 🇵🇭🇪🇸🇺🇸🇯🇵🇻🇳
🇺🇸🇵🇭B O Y S🇪🇸🇯🇵
🇰🇷 KOREAN WAR 2.0 🇰🇵
BE REMEMBERED
🇵🇭🇮🇩BIGGER BETTER STRONGER 🇺🇸🇯🇵🇪🇸
🇪🇸Spain breaks up with America🇺🇸
BROKEN🇵🇭🇲🇾🇮🇩
Gangnam Style (Asian Ver.)
I Care For You
🇵🇭Philippines Got Angry At Canada🇨🇦
Password🇯🇵🇰🇷🇰🇵
Family Reunion
Drop Dwed
BIGGER BETTER STRONGER PT. 2
Explaining the Wonders of Mother Nature
French Class
CUTE GIRL
Kill Yourself
Legal Drinking
Jealous South Korea
I Love U
I'll (try) Protect You
Bad Little Boy
Honeymoon
Happy Mother's Day
Mosquito
Announcement
Q/A - Part 1
Genders
I Love You And You Didn't Love Me Back
SLOGAN
Operation Kissing Sunshine
Q/A Part 2
A Little Moment with Shy's shipping
Philippines Hate The SS Harem
Pranking Fest
Q/A Part 3
RUSAME, AMEPHIL OR RUSPHIL
Now a little moment with Shy's shipping
Big Brothers React To Philippines Pregnant
Its Payback Time
MaPhilIndo Harems
After Class
Sibling Fights
Confession
Happy Independence Day!🇵🇭
Philippines Empire
Unrequited Love
A Mother's Love
Self-Defence
Martial's Harem Strikes
Big Brothers Kissed Their Baby Sister!?
Sexy Love
Did Malaysia & Martial Do It???
Mathematical S*x
Philippines w/ her grandparents, LuzViMinda
Martial Law X Malaysia Art
Kiss and Tell - Mafia! AU
Balloon or Condom???
Cute Erotic
Mama Perla Protecc
Asian Photoshoot
Bring Your Lover Assignment
Hari Merdeka
Painful Loving Care
Heaven
Angel
Drastic Measures
Assuming Much
Another Upcoming Chapter
Marsia & Finstonia
IndoMalay protects Sweet Sunshine
Bunch of CH Incorrect Quotes
Youtuber AU - PubG
WTF?!
ASEAN Discovers Ships & A Dark ASEAN? AKA Their Older Siblings
Random Quote Shits
8 WAYS TO REJECT A GUY NICELY
Reasons why I create the ship Martial Law X Malaysia
Please Watch and Spread
Cheeziness (🇷🇺❤️🇵🇭)
My CH Headcanons⭐
Living Vicariously (🇯🇵❤️🇰🇷 ft. 🇺🇲)
❤️Auras (Marsia)💙
Arguing
Random Quote Shits Pt.2
Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better (CH Version)
Trying to Boxed In
(Not so) Relaxing Afternoon
Nightmares
Devilish Plots
Gacha Skit
Surprise
Del Pilar Pranks Martial
💍The Proposal💍
Online Allowance Gacha Skit
Blind Date Gacha
Happy Independence Day 2020 🇷🇺❤️🇵🇭
Gacha Flirt or Drunk
Youtuber AU - Dead by Daylight
Official Gacha CH Looks
Proposal Dare (Gacha Comic ft. DelShy)
What A Nightmare (Gacha Comic ft. DelShy)
Baby Terror Bill
Familia Mafia
Arguing (🇵🇭 & 🇰🇷)
😭Crocodile Tears😭
Hit n' Run (Gacha Comic ft. The Filipino Siblings)
✨New Design for the Filipino Siblings✨
Remake Gacha Picture "AURAS"
If Nekomi Was Kidnapped, How Would You React? (Gacha Comic)
Morning Relaxation (Gacha Comic)
What the hell, Martial!?

Pranks (Marsia & Indophil)

1.4K 26 9
By HimeOfShyness

I know it's late but Happy April Fools Day, Everyone! 🥳🎉

(This is an AU were Martial Law also enrolled at Pangaea Academy, he isn't obsessed with Philippines and is in a relationship with Malaysia. Takes place in Pangaea Academy)

I don't own Pangaea Academy it belongs to GodellinaDewdrop. I recommend you guys read her stories. Its so beautiful.

Without furtherado onto the story!

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

It was a bright and sunny morning in Pangaea Academy and students were slowly getting out of bed and heading down to the cafeteria for breakfast before their lessons. The halls were crawling with zombies who need their morning caffeine, and slightly more bouncy morning people who made the zombies growl. In some rooms, students were still pulling themselves out of their bed and going about their morning routine.

One particular country was combing her hair as she walked out of her bathroom, fully dressed and ready to go. She went to sit down at her computer to check her emails for the morning. As she opened her computer, she sat down in her spinning chair which went down slightly as she did so.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEPP!
(sorry I don't know the sound of airhorns. Forgive me XD)

Malaysia shot from her seat at the air horn sound, which had also caused Laos, her roommate, to jerk awake and accidentally bump her head then sit up, looking around for the culprit.

Malaysia looked under her chair, heart still pounding, and saw the air horn duct taped underneath the seat. She removed it to see a note hanging off it.

~Morning beautiful. Feeling sleepy? I hope this helped. Love you.~

"What happened?", Laos demanded, getting out of bed.

Malaysia sighed and handed her the note. "My boyfriend thinks he's funny."

Laos looked offended, "He ruined my sleep!"

Malaysia rolled her eyes, "I was about to wake you anyway. Breakfast will be over soon. And don't worry, I'll let Martial know that it was totally uncool for him to do this." she reassured the upset country.

"I don't know why he saw that as funny. But he ruined my beautiful dream", Laos exclaimed, gets up and sits on her vanity table as she combs her hair, throwing the note in the bin in the process.

Malaysia crouched down and untaped the air horn. She opened her desk drawer and put it in there for safe keeping so that she could return it to Martial later. As Laos did her hair on the desk behind her, Malaysia finally sat down and opened her laptop. She looked down at the keyboard to type in her password only to notice something was wrong.

"My goodness! He changed the keys on my keyboard!" She exclaimed, looking down at the jumble of keys that were all in the wrong places, although very cunningly placed so that they were hardly noticeable. Luckily, Malaysia had quite the eye for detail and noticed almost immediately.

Laos looked over at her. "Two pranks in one morning?"

Malaysia shrugged, "Yeah. But he's been pranking me all week. Yesterday, he put a confetti cannon in my locker so it went off when I opened it and then the day before that, he put all of my books in balloons and let them fly around the classroom so I had to jump to pop them all in order to get my books back.", Malaysia sighed and got up. "I may as well go to breakfast. See you later." Before she left the room, Malaysia reached in her drawer and pulled out the air horn, planning on giving it back or throwing it away. Whichever.

She headed down to breakfast and bumped into a very annoyed looking Philippines.

"Selamat pagi, Philia. You okay?" The star-moon bluenette country asked concerned.

(Selamat pagi = Good morning)

Philippines shot her a glare, "That idiot boyfriend of mine decided it was going to be funny to set an alarm clock for three in the morning and then hide it in my room! It took me fifteen minutes to find it! And once I'm awake, I'm awake! So I've been up since three and I am going to end up falling asleep in class." she ranted as Malaysia stood there, listening to her friend. The young filipina took a deep breath and huffed, "Salamat, Mallie. I needed that."

(Salamat = Thank you)

Malaysia smiled and nodded. "Any time. Has he done anything else?"

Philippines blew out a long breath, "Yep. He put salt in my milo drink yesterday and the day before that, he hung my school bag on a tree and I mean, high up on a tree. I had to climb it to get my bag."

Malaysia patted her friend's shoulder, "Your brother has been playing pranks on me as well."

"Again?", Philippines asked, remembering that this wasn't the first time for a series of pranks to happen to either of them.

Malaysia nodded, "Again." She explained to her what had happened this morning as well as the two days previously. Philippines rolled her eyes at the end as she and Malaysia sat down at one of the smaller tables so that Malaysia could eat her breakfast, Philippines had already eaten earlier.

"They really think they're funny, don't they?", Philippines asked, leaning back in her chair.

Malaysia nodded as she began to eat her breakfast slowly, "Maybe we should prank them back?"

Philippines stared at her friend for a few seconds. "Who are you and what have you done with Malaysia?"

Malaysia chuckles, "What?"

Philippines laughed, "A revenge plan? I think we've been spending too much time with our boyfriends."

Malaysia looked down, "Never mind. It was a silly idea." She took a tentative bite from her cereal.

Philippines shook her head, "No, Mallie, you are a genius. We have to prank them back. Oh look, there's Martial now."

Malaysia turned her head and smiled at her boyfriend who smiled back before heading to the breakfast line.

"You have the air horn?", Philippines questioned, watching Martial's movements like a hawk.

Malaysia narrowed her eyes in confusion but nodded, pulling it out of her bag and sliding it to Philippines. Philippines's hand closed around it with a smirk and she hid it in her lap, just as Martial Law came over.

"Hey", Martial said, leaning down to give Malaysia a kiss. Malaysia dodged, leaving Martial with a pout as he sat next to her.

Malaysia just gave him a look, "If you really think you can change the keys on my keyboard and still get a morning kiss, you got another thing coming, sayang."

(Sayang = Dear)

Martial laughed, "I'll change them back later."

Malaysia rolled her eyes and turned back to her meal.

"Speaking of pranks that you did this morning.", Philippines said, slowly causing Martial to look at her. She pulled the air horn out of her lap and blasted it on Martial's face, causing him to fall off his seat in surprise and everyone nearby just burst into laughter.

Martial got up, completely red in the face and sat down again, "Okay, I deserved that."

Malaysia nodded in agreement, "I now have a sleep-deprived Laos to deal with."

"I deprived her of what, ten minutes?", Martial argued.

"You ruined her sleep. And I'm guessing what she's dreaming about", Malaysia replied as she shivered.

Martial shrugged and carried on eating. Philippines got up after a few minutes and waved goodbye to the two of them. Malaysia waved back before carrying on with her breakfast and talking to Martial Law about this and that.

Soon, it was time for classes and Malaysia was at her locker, grabbing her books and smiling at the silly selfie of her and Martial that was hanging on the door. She closed her locker and jumped at the sight of Philippines's grinning face.

"I think I have a revenge plan cooking up." Was all she said before heading towards her class, her bright blue-red hair floating gently behind her. Malaysia stared at the spot where her filipina friend was for a few seconds before blinking and going about her day. If Philippines had something planned she wanted in, as long as no public humiliation is involved, because that isn't fair on the poor boys. All they did was play a couple of harmless pranks.

At lunchtime, Philippines came up to Malaysia, still wearing the grin. Malaysia was getting nervous, as it was not a happy grin. It seemed more like an evil grin.

"I am so glad we don't have class this last subject", Philippines said, "Because that gives us plenty of time to enact any plan we have."

Malaysia giggled, "You really want to do this, don't you?"

Philippines nodded, "Those boys aren't the only ones who can play pranks, you know."

Malaysia chuckles and shook her head lightly, then she smirked. "Okay. You're lucky that I have an early dismissal at four.

Philippines smiled her unnerving smile again, "I have plans and I think they are great."

She explained to Malaysia what her plan was, but the young malaysian stopped her when she wanted to do something to publicly humiliate the boys. That's where Malaysia drew the line and Philippines agreed, telling her that she won't publicly humiliate them.

They decided on the best plan and waited for the end of the day in order to make it happen.

When the boys got back to their room, Martial Law and Indonesia, laughing after a good practice and shoving each other about in a friendly manner, they didn't realise that they were in for a surprise.

"Okay, pre, I got to-", whatever Martial Law had to do was unknown as he tugged at his computer which was not budging. "Ano?"

(Ano? = What?)

Indonesia meanwhile was struggling to open the wardrobe door. "What the hell?"

Martial laughed, "Mallie and Philia." He replied, turning around and facing his friend, "It's a revenge plot."

Indonesia smirked, "Well, I have to say, glueing the wardrobe doors together and glueing down everything that moves is quite clever. But jokes on them. We have glue remover." He tried to open the drawer where they kept it. "Apa apaan?"

(Apa apaan? = What the hell?)

Martial tried and it wouldn't budge. He noticed a piece of paper sticking out of the drawer and pulled it out.

~If you want to have all your stuff unglued, come to Philia's room. We have the glue remover here. But there is one condition. Any time someone speaks to you, you respond in Pig Latin and then bleat like a sheep before running away. We will know if you don't.~

Martial stared at the note, clearly written in his girlfriend's neat print. "Wow. They are good."

"Too good.", Indonesia replied, "I think we have influenced them badly."

Martial nodded, "Come on, let's go and get this over with." Just then his phone rang. He fished it out of his pocket and answered it.

"You're not speaking pig latin." it was Philippines, "Do you even want your stuff back?"

The young filipino rolled his eyes, "Orry-say, hilia-Pay. Etter-bay?" He replied, sarcasm dripping in his voice. Indonesia snorted.

"Good. Now hurry up. We're getting bored."

Martial rolled his eyes again before hanging up and gesturing to the door with his head.

Indonesia nodded and followed along. As they headed to the girls' dorm, it seemed like everyone wanted to talk to them more than usual.

"Hey, guys!" America called from his room as he exited it.

"Ey-hay, merica-ay!", Martial said quickly. Indonesia bleated and the two of them ran for it. At that moment, it became an unspoken agreement that Indonesia would handle the bleating and Martial would handle the pig latin, as he appeared to be much better at it.

"Hey, Martial, did you finish that military science homework?", North Korea asked, stopping the boys.

"o-nay. Orry-say."

Indonesia bleated again and the two of them ran off, leaving a very confused classmates/countries behind. That kept happening and people were stopping them left, right and centre. They finally arrived at Philippines's room to see her and Malaysia giggling at the computer screen.

Martial Law crossed his arms. "Hidden cameras?"

Philippines looked up with a grin, "A speciality of mine. As is the glue trick."

"Where?", Indonesia questioned. Philippines got up and walked towards him, leaving Indonesia with a raised eyebrow and a suggestive smile.

Philippines smirked at him and grabbed his collar shirt and pulled out a hidden camera that had been peeking just out of it. "Voila."

The male countries looked dumbstruck. "Wow, okay.. you guys are good."

"And we recorded it all. So if you try to prank us again, we have the whole thing on tape.", Philippines replied.

Malaysia smiled, "Don't mess with us."

The boys nodded, "Lesson learned."

The girls smiled at each other before Malaysia got up and grabbed Martial's hand, "Come on, let's get out of here. I need you to fix my laptop."

"Yes, ma'am", Martial replied with a laugh, as the two of them left and headed to Malaysia's room.

Philippines handed Indonesia the glue remover and the two of them went to fix the boys room.

Well, that didn't stop the boys from ever pranking them, but they were very careful about how often they did it. Philippines never uploaded the video, as instead she just played a few pranks of her own, with Malaysia being the brains to make sure they didn't get in trouble.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Well, this is probably could have gone a lot better. I am so sorry. I know nothing about pranks or revenge but I tried my best. 🥺

Anywho bye! Stay safe at home and don't forget to wash your hands.
🧼🧽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 194 26
"do ever wish to turn back time and fix your mistakes or change something" Phil said "if I could I will , but the past is the past and theirs nothing...
5.9K 292 200
Ok so, hi again guys! This is NOT a book in my THS it is merely an art book. But it will hold some of the designs for the characters. This book will...
37.5K 258 15
Art above by @123trashbag and they have amazing art so go follow them! This is a(n) (old) book with oneshots of Countryhumans, since I don't have mot...