Arranged ✔

Oleh itsakhia

"They can help you rise again. By marrying their heir." Chou Tzuyu is one of the youngest heirs to lead their... Lebih Banyak

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
epilogue
note

48

2.2K 85 15
Oleh itsakhia

"tzuyu-ah, let's eat." i looked up and saw namjoon oppa. i stand up and turned off the tv.

it's been 2 weeks since jungkook left. and everything does not feel the same. of course, i already got used of him being here with me after finding out that i am pregnant.

"let's eat tzuyu." jihyo unnie said and sat down beside namjoon oppa. dahyun unnie and taehyung oppa visited us a while ago while nayeon unnie and yoongi oppa will visit us tomorrow.

i was about to get some rice when my phone rang. a smile immediately formed in my lips, i answered it.

"kookie!" then he appeared on the screen. he looks tired.

"hi baby, did you eat your dinner already?" he asked. i showed him the food that namjoon oppa cooked. "i was about to, unnie and oppa are now eating." i started putting rice on my plate.

"what time is it in korea, kookie?" i asked. "5 minutes before 1 am."

"WHAT?!"

"why aren't you sleeping yet?!" my voice raised. "tzuyu lower down your voice, you might get stress." jihyo unnie said.

"yah why are you not sleeping yet?"

"i just got home, i just remembered the time there so i called you." he answered and laid down on the bed, he closed his eyes in instant.

"unnie can i follow jungkook?" she choked a little on her food. namjoon oppa gave her a glass of water. i looked back on my phone and saw him open his eyes again. shock because of what i said.

"tzuyu--"

"yah i already told you, you can't." i pouted. "tzuyu you're pregnant okay, it's for your safety that's why he didn't brought you there." jihyo unnie said.

"but look how tired he is, he just got home. i want to take care of him." i showed them the phone. "yah jeon jungkook are you overworking youself?" namjoon oppa asked.

he groaned. "yeah, since last week."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YAH I AM LITTERALLY GONNA FOLLOW YOU THERE!"

"yah jeon tzuyu! stay there and just wait for me!"

"hmp!" just because i'm not there he is overworking himself just to finish this?! i know i wanted him to finish but i don't want him to overwork.

"i'm going to eat, you should sleep bye." i said. "yah tzuyu--" i ended the call and put my phone on the table and started eating again.

my phone rang again, when they saw that i didn't answered it, jihyo unnie took my phone and answered it. "unnie!"

"where is she?"

"she doesn't want to talk to you, she said you should sleep now."

"how the hell am i going to sleep when i know she's mad at me?" good thing you know.

i drank the glass of water infront of me. "i'm going to my room." i told them and stand up. "yah tzuyu! your phone!"

i opened the door of our room and went inside. i lied down on the bed hugging his pillow.

"argh! i hate you jeon jungkook! why the hell are you overworking yourself?!" i shouted.

i sniffed. i really miss him. and then i just realized that i am already crying. the door opened. "omo! tzuyu!" jihyo unnie ran towards me. namjoon oppa came in, holding my phone. i think he is still talking to him.

"unnie let me follow him! i miss him already!" i cried on her shoulders. "tzuyu hajima, crying is bad for you and for your babies."

"hyung let me see her." namjoon oppa then gave me my phone. his face softens when he saw my face. "i'm sorry okay."

"let me follow you there, kookie! i miss you."

"i miss you too but i won't let you. we talked about this, you cannot follow me, you need to stay there and be healthy."

"eh! i'm always healthy! i'll be more healthy if you let me follow you."

"tzu you can't okay. even if i tell my parents to fetch you there using my private plane, they won't approve. they know you are pregnant."

i wiped my tears. "i wanna hug you now, can you come back here for a while?"

"it's too hassle tzu."

"i'm gonna go back to the kitchen and wash the dishes, don't let her cry for long." namjoon oppa said and exited my room.

"stop crying tzu."

"how? he's making me cry!"

"and you're making him cry too, tzu." i examined his face. "he's not even crying, there are no tears forming in his eyes!"

"of course tzu he's a man, they can hide their feelings very well."

"you can follow namjoon hyung downstairs, jihyo. i'll handle her."

"you sure, kook?"

"yeah, she won't listen to you when she's like this."

"fine, call me if you want to eat mangoes tzu or if you need anything." she stand up and exited my room.

"come back here for a while please!"

"listen to me, baby listen to me."

"even if i want to go home, i can't. i'm still gonna wake up early because i need to go to the place where they are gonna build the building."

"and why aren't you sleeping yet?!"

"because i promised my baby that i'll call her, and how the hell can i sleep when you fucking ended the call without letting me finish."

"because i was mad at you."

"and that's why i can't sleep because i know you are mad at me."

"i.. just miss you really bad." i confessed. "i miss you too don't worry."

"i feel like i'm making it hard for jihyo unnie and namjoon oppa. they needed to work but they couldn't leave me alone."

"i know that's why i want this to finish as soon as possible."

"and don't overwork yourself, you might die before i give birth." he chuckled. "i won't die tzu, i'll be there before you give birth."

"promise?" i showed him my pinky finger. he chuckled again and showed his. "promise."

i smiled. "you should sleep now, if you have a free time, go to sleep instead of working or i'll seriously follow you there."

"as if i'm letting you, even if you had the chance to escape the hyungs and the girls, mingyu will follow you in the airport."

"then i'll go to the other airport so he can't follow me."

"and he still can since he has a lot of connections when it comes to airport tzuyu." i pouted. "fine."

"you should sleep too, did you already drink your vitamins?"

oh did--OH SHOOT. "i forgot--" the door opened. "tzuyu! you forgot to drink your vitamins! good thing namjoon remembered!"

i took the glass of water from her and the tablet from her hands and drank it immediately. "don't worry jungkook! she's in good hands! i won't let her eat her mangoes if she don't follow me!"

"unnie not my mangoes!"

"it's almost nine tzu, you should sleep. i'll be going now, take care jungkook!" and then she went out. "i already did." i smiled at him.

"now go to sleep."

"i don't want to."

"but i wanna sleep."

"i want to watch you how you sleep--"

"but my phone will run out of batteries--"

"then charge it now so i can watch you."

"no, we are both sleeping okay."

"fine. but i will eat some mangoes before i sleep."

"then after that, do not forget to brush your teeth okay, and sleep."

"arasseo. take care, kookie." i sent him a flying kiss. he chuckled while catching it. "i recieved it already." and that made me laugh.

"i love you."

i pouted. "i love you too."

"i'll go now, sleep well baby." he kissed the screen and i giggled at his action. i waved and waiting for him to end the call.

i put my phone in the bed and stand up. i opened the door and went outisde, but before i reach the stairs i saw namjoon oppa. "oh tzu where are you going?"

"i'm just gonna get some mangoes oppa."

"i'll get it, you should stay in your room and rest, jihyo will be mad at me."

"eh are you sure?"

"of course i am this is nothing, just wait me in your room." and then he went downstairs. i shrugged and went back inside.

a few minutes later, he arrived. "sleep after this tzu, jungkook would not like it if you stay up so late."

"if you wake up in the middle of the night don't hesitate to wake me up, i'll go get your mangoes."

"ne, gomawo." he gave me a smile and exited my room.

hmm... should i escape and follow jungkook there? but how? i can escape later but what about mingyu.

i grabbed my phone while eating. "hello?"

"mingyu-ssi." i called.

"oh you want mangoes?" he asked.

"can you help me escape? i want to follow him."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

126K 3.5K 42
In which Jeon Jungkook, wants Chou Tzuyu and Chou Areum to be back on his arms--as they are both is his 'happiness' SEQUEL OF 'MISTAKE' Highest Rank:...
2.4K 228 11
Jeon Jungkook is famous in Seoul for being arrogant and willful. And recently, the arrogant young master of the Jeon family is about to marry the ado...
478K 14.2K 92
"It is not because she has high standards or expectations. It is not because she is an idol, famous and has a title. It is because I did something th...
3.8K 153 21
7 years ago Chou Tzuyu fell in love with the handsome boy jeon jungkook. Jeon jungkook is a handsome boy many people likes him because of his popula...