Aarmau Oneshots

Door SmolPeggy

aarmau oneshots that's all. aphmauships - #1 aarmau - #11 mystreet - #52 aphmau - #130 started: April 9th, 2... Meer

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
♡•1•♡
♡•2•♡
♡•3•♡
♡•4•♡
♡•5•♡
♡•6•♡
♡•7•♡
♡•8•♡
♡•9•♡
♡•10•♡
♡•11•♡
♡•12•♡
Tagged
♡•13•♡
♡•14•♡
♡•15•♡
♡•16•♡
♡•17•♡
♡•18•♡
♡•19•♡
♡•20•♡
♡•21•♡
♡•22•♡
♡•23•♡
♡•24•♡
♡•25•♡
♡•26•♡
♡•27•♡
♡•28•♡
♡•29•♡
♡•30•♡
♡•32•♡
♡•33•♡
♡•34•♡
♡•35•♡
♡•36•♡
♡•37•♡
♡•38•♡
♡•39•♡
♡•40•♡
♡•41•♡
♡•42•♡
♡•43•♡
♡•45•♡
♡•46•♡
♡•47•♡
♡•48•♡
♡•49•♡
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

♡•44•♡

557 14 23
Door SmolPeggy

Chapter 44
I Like You

"Even some can learn and accept their feelings for others"

"Okay, Aphmau. You can do this. Just tell him how you feel and—" I stop mid-sentence understanding what I just said.

But I can't. I don't want our friendship to end because of something I said. What if he rejects me? What happens if we stop being friends after this? I sigh.

What am I going to do? I can't ignore my feelings for him, he's always been there for me and I know we had already agreed we would wait to become more than friends but that feeling inside of me didn't stop burning inside of me.

We agreed that we would wait and that would be the end of our discussion. Usually, we would be talking about something else to distract us from the conversation.

But I can't help the way I feel about him. He's always so gentle with me, and it makes me feel special that he's only like with me. I constantly get reminded of my feelings for him. It happens every time we're around each other.

I sigh, maybe I should stop talking to myself before I came too flustered and start heading towards Aaron's. I grabbed my belongings and locked the door behind me, walking onto the sidewalk as I got a clear view of Aaron's house on the opposite side of the street.

I can do this. But, what if he rejects me? I mean, I've dealt with rejection before it's just, I really like Aaron. I've never really felt this way about anyone but I don't want my feelings to get in the way of our friendship.

I pushed the doorbell as I stepped away from the door, clenching my hands together. The sound of the front door had open, I smiled at his gaze as he smiled back at me.

He invited me to come inside as I gladly accepted his offer. I sat down on his couch, quietly tapping my foot against the ground. I put my belongings down beside me, curling my fingers around each other as my heart started speeding up against my chest.

Just tell him how you feel.

In the corner of eye, I could see him coming towards the couch. I stayed quiet as I felt the couch weigh down beside me. My heart pressing up against my chest, making it harder to breathe each second.

Thump, thump, thump.

"Sorry about that, I had to care of something real quick," I nodded my head as the silence between us grew. The only sound playing in the background was the television. I glanced over at Aaron who's eyes were glued the television.

Just tell him how you feel.

"I-I'm going to use the restroom real quick. I'll be right back," I reply, standing up from the couch. Aaron nodded his head as I quickly ran out of the room, closing the bathroom door behind me.

I sighed, firmly to myself. My palms met both sides of the sink. My fingers wrapped around the sides as another heavy sigh escaped from my mouth.

Just tell him how you feel.

The thought constantly grew louder inside my head, pounding on each side as the thought became too heavy to handle. I stepped away from the sink, looking back into the mirror as I grabbed the doorknob before exiting the bathroom.

Each step I took became more of a game to say "I like you!" and get it over with. I saw Aaron sitting on the couch, taking another step closer to him.

He noticed me walking back to the couch as he smiled at me. I sat down next to him, smiling back while my heart starting pacing back up again. Even his gentle greetings makes my heart flutter.

Just tell him how you feel.

"H-Hey, Aaron?"

"Yeah?" He turned his head toward my direction as his midnight-colored-eyes met mine.

"I uh, I-I wanted to talk to you about something that's been on my mind lately. Something really important."

"Go on."

"Well, I've been having feelings for this guy recently but I don't know how to tell him because I'm scared he might reject me and our friendship won't be the same as it used to be."

"Oh." I could tell Aaron was hurt but I can't tell him it's him who I like because I didn't want things to get awkward already.

"That's why I came to ask if you have any ideas on how I can tell him."

"Well, you could just tell him you like him but that would probably make things awkward real fast so, I suggest you take it slow before you tell him. My first tip would to start conversation with him," He suggested.

"From there, I would tell him you like him while you have his attention. Just tell him, "I like you," and just let whatever happens, happen." He smiled.

Just tell him how you feel.

I let my body take control of me as I moved closer to him, our bodies pressing up against each other as I placed my lips on top of him.

He later sank into the kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me into his lap.

"I like you, too." I said, pulling away from him. I looked over at my phone, turning it on and viewing the time.

[ 10:52 PM ]

"Aaron, I think it's time for me to head back home before Katelyn starts wondering where I am again." I yawned.

"Awe, why must you leave now?" He pouted.

"You know why, Aaron." He sighed, "Can't I at least walk you home?"

"Of course you can." I got up from the couch, walking towards the door and stepping outside, view the lit up street lamps that lighted up the night making it easier for me to see everything on the street.

I felt Aaron's hand grab mine, intertwining our fingers together as we walked down the sidewalk, walking into driveway of my house.

"I had fun tonight." I replied.

"Hehe, me too. I'm glad I was able to help you out with that guy earlier. He must be one lucky guy to have such an beautiful woman by his side." I blushed.

"I'm not that beautiful,"

"Of course you are. You're beautiful to me, Aph. It doesn't matter what others said, you're still beautiful to me and that's all you need to know." He smiled at me, brushing his thumb against my cheek.

"Oh, and I almost forgot." I looked at him confused.

"But you didn't bring anything. What did you forget this time?" He brushed his thumb agin on my cheek, giving a quick peck on my lip before pulling away.

"That." He smiled, "Night, Aph."

"Night, Aaron."

Word Count: 1,140

"Hit Me With Your
Best Shot, Peg."
Purplla

"FIRE AWAY."
— Peggy

Thanks For Reading,
Peggy (The Author)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

115K 1.9K 43
Aphmau and Aaron have been getting close for a while now and they both have started to develop feeling for each other. But when Aaron's ex returns to...
59K 978 34
𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 . 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 𝐟𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 29𝐭𝐡, 9:30 𝐩𝗺 .
21.7K 288 11
:*: 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝐾𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑖𝑘𝑎 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠·:*·°★*  𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 -𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓 -𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡 -𝑙𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛...
140K 1.6K 42
Bakubottom // Bakubowl oneshots ♡ [ warning ― slow updates. i have a horrible writing schedule, sorry ]