๐™ถ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐š„๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด

By fivewroteit

๐š ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‹๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— " ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ " More

โฐ
ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
โต
โถ
โท
โธ
โน
ยนโฐ
ยนยน
ยนยน ยฝ
ยนยฒ
ยนยณ
ยนโด
ยนโต
ยนโถ
ยนโท
ยนโธ
ยนโน
ยฒโฐ
ยฒยน
ยฒยฒ
ยฒยณ
ยฒโต
ยฒโต ยฝ
ยฒโถ
ยฒโท
ยฒโท ยฝ
ยฒโธ
ยฒโน
ยณโฐ
ยณยน
ยณยฒ
ยณยณ
ยณโด
ยณโต
ยณโถ
ยณโท
ยณโธ
ยณโน
โดโฐ
โดยน
โดยฒ
โดยฒ ยฝ

ยฒโด

24K 940 427
By fivewroteit

CAMILLE J.

"This is why we can't have nice things, Camille. Why don't you have your outfit picked out, at least?", Chastity rolled her eyes as she searched through my closet, half of my clothes I haven't worn yet.

"I wasn't planning on going out. I had an ounce and a ten sack that was calling my name", I sigh, watching her go to work.

"Take some of it with you. Here, toss this on so we can go get your nails done", she said, tossing a pair of jeans and a top at me.

I caught them and went to change. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and shrugged at its turnout.

I went back to my closet to grab my Forces. Thats where I see Chastity on FaceTime with Daviontae.

"Hey, Tae!", I yell when I lean over her shoulder, and she punches me in my left titty.

"Fuck you hoe", I mumbled.

"Hey, Mill. Happy birthday", he waved, and I thank him.

"Don't wish that bum a happy birthday", I heard Chastity say under her breath, and I laugh.

"Mad ass", I chuckle, tucking my shoelaces.

"Alright, well, I'm taking this bum to get her nails done. I'll call you when I'm done", she smiled, then she blew him a kiss before hanging up the phone.

"Aww, my bitch is sprung", I squeal, and she shakes her head.

"Not even. Anyway, let's go. We behind schedule".

We go to her car and drive to the salon.

_________
12:45 PM
_________

I wave to everyone as we leave the shop. I study my white nails as Chastity talks on the phone with her boyfriend.

Speaking of boyfriends, I should call Tremaine. Even though he ain't make it official, we know what's up. And that's all that matters.

"Wassup, mamas?", Tremaine answers the phone, and I put my other Airpod in.

"Hey, pooh. Just got my nails done", I smile, and he looks down at me.

"Lemme see. Bet not be ugly either" , he says, giving me a stank face.

I show him my nails and he starts to hype me up. I swear, he acts sixteen and not twenty six.

"Awl shit! My baby got the fire nails on. What y'all girls be sayin'? Period, sis!", he mocks, doing the hand motion.

"Shut the fuck up! I can't stand you", I laugh, and he holds his nails out.

"How mine look?" , he asks, and I giggle.

"Period, and that's on Ethiopia", I say.

"That's on Kenya".

"That's on Morocco".

"That's on Japan".

"That's on Taiwan", I laugh, and it was an ugly laugh.

"Aight, I gotta call you back. I got a few clients to do. Enjoy your day and I'll see you tonight", he sighs and blows me a kiss before hanging up.

"Y'all too cute", Chastity smirks when I take my Airpods out.

"Girl, you one to talk. What's next on the list?", I ask her, and she shrugs.

"We have to wait until tonight. However, I have to tell you something. I saw mom", she said nervously, and I roll my eyes.

"What she want?", I ask, clearly annoyed.

"She simply said call her today", Chastity muttered.

"I will not. Chastity, I don't think I can forgive her or him for what they did to us. Me, you, and Dre didn't deserve that. No child does, for that matter. I don't hate them, however I don't hold hate in my heart for that. We just need to keep our distance from each other", I explain, and she nods.

"You can do what you want with them. I am completely cool off of them", I sigh, and she nods.

We drive in silence until I connect my phone to her Bluetooth. I play Keke by 6ix9ine, Fetty Wap, and A Boogie.

"I be on the block onna regula'!", we yell, getting hype.

We got to my house and she dropped me off, saying she'll be back for me a seven. I wave when she drives off and go in the house. I refill the water and food bowls for my kids and go upstairs, taking my clothes off and taking a shower.

I was jamming to Overdose by Youngboy when I got a call. It was from an unknown number, so I decline and go back to my music.

I got out an hour later, my body hot and my hair a curly mess. Something that I, unfortunately had to deal with. After doing my hair treatment, I raked curling cream through in and brushed it up, putting it up into a neat ponytail.

I wrap my scarf around my hair and go lay down. After putting panties and a bra on, of course. I sat on my phone and watched Aladdin on Disney+ until I fell asleep.

____________

6:47 PM
____________

I heard pounding at my bedroom door and I jump up. I check the time on my phone and I felt my stomach drop.

"Shit", I mumbled, scrambling out of bed. I quickly go in my closet and grab the closest dress near me, which was a brand new white dress from FashionNova.

I slip it on and put on some matching Louis Vuitton Red Bottoms. I take my scarf on and put some earrings with a white puffball hanging from them. I slip on a silver necklace and some silver bangles before stepping out of the closet and running to answer the person who was banging at my door.

Chastity was there and she had on a pair of white ripped jeans, a white tube top with a black leather jacket and a pair of black pumps.

"Fina-fucking-lly. You take forever. Got people waitin' on us and shit", she shook her head, grabbing my white LV purse and dragging me out the house. She tossed me a pair of unknown car keys, and I stare at them in confusion.

"From me and Tae", she smiled, and I scream before running outside to the new Range Rover sitting in my driveway.

"No. No fucking way. You're lying to me. I'm dehydrated and having an illusion. If that's a new car sitting there", I panicked, then I start crying.

Chastity came over and rubbed my back. She led me to the drivers seat and pushed me in. I wiped my eyes and started the car, then I started crying all over again.

"Girl, shut your crybaby ass up and drive us to Ace of Spades", Chastity rolled her eyes, rushing me.

I smile and drive off after about ten minutes of searching up the Ace of Spades.

We pull up an hour later and Chastity puts lip gloss on my lips and a little eye shadow.

"Alright, let's go, black ass. I don't have all night", she joked as she hopped out the car.

We go to the door and she shows the guy at the front two passes.

"Oh, Johnson party. Of course, people already showing up", he told her, and she nods.

She drags me up the stairs and I see the dance floor full of people and there were massive clouds of smoke.

"Okay, I'm going to go get Caucasian female Intoxicated", she smirks before walking away.

I see Tremaine come out one of the VIP lounges and I simply watch him.

He had on all white as well, and I let out a breath as I shake my head. Lord, forgive me in advanced. I will more than likely commit multiple sins tonight, and I need you to have my back. Thank you and Amen.

I finished up my little mental prayer and walk towards him. I see him spark up a blunt and make eye contact with me. I do a little wave and he meets me half way.

He smiles at me before blowing smoke in my face. He kisses my quickly and I punch him in the chest.

"Little bastard", I say, turning and pouting, and he sucks his teeth.

"Sorry. Happy birthday", he chuckles, and he wraps a chain around my neck.

The chain was silver and had both of our initials on it. I turn around and see he has a matching one. I touch it and see him smile proudly.

"That's not the only thing of mine that's going to be wrapped around your neck tonight. But it's something", he whispers in my ear, and I bite my lip.

"We'll see about that", I say in response, but one of my favorite dance songs come on.

I heard the beat of Mi Gente, the one with Beyonce, and squeeze my hand to keep from acting up.

Tremaine passed me the blunt and put his hands on my waist. I move my hips from side to side while taking a long hit. We danced until the song was off, then Dior by Pop Smoke came on.

"She like the way that I dance
She like the way that I move
She like the way that I rock
She like the way that I woo
She made it clap for a nigga!
And she threw it back for a nigga!", I yelled while throwing up crip gang signs.

I heard Tremaine laughing and I flipped him off, walking away with his blunt. While I was walking to the bar, I had to hit a few hookah's. It was only right.

I don't even get to the bar when Ky'aala grabbed my arm and pulled me to a lounge. She pushed me into a chair and started taking my pictures with a big ass camera. Then, she had the nerve to take my blunt and force me to smile.

"Bitch, I will step on this weak ass blunt if you don't take this picture. And you betta' smile too", she ordered, mugging me.

"Yoo, I just want my weed back, man", I whine, and she gives me a deadpan look.

"You acting like this whole party ain't filled with weed. It smell like weed, sweaty balls and stank ass", she complained, scrunching up her nose.

"I'm dead as fuck. Take this picture", I laugh, and I do a small little pose.

She grabbed my phone out of my hand and took some pictures on there too.

I heard an all too familiar beat and stood on the chair.

"Baby welcome to the party!
I'm off the money, the xan, the lean
That's why I'm movin' retarded", I scream, grabbing my blunt and twerking.

Ky hyped me up while recording me, and I jumped off the couch and blew smoke on the camera.

"Baby, baby don't trip
Just lower ya tone
Cause you can get hit!"

We went to the dance floor and that's where we saw Chastity twerking on Tae.

"Aye, I see you, Chas!", I yell, and Ky walks away towards the bar, still recording us.

"Chas, no babies!", she screams, and I laugh.

I was high, and the blunt was almost gone. I went towards where I smelled the most weed and that's where I see Tremaine. But, he wasn't alone.

"Let me just show you a good time", the girl said to him.

I was ready to burst in there when I didn't hear him respond.

"Go the fuck head somewhere. My girls floatin' around here somewhere high off her ass. Fuck I look like cheatin'? I ain't no bitch like that", he says, pushing her away.

"Fuck you and that bitch! I hope she cheats on your dumb ass", she exclaims.

I step into the room and raise a brow at her.

"Why would I do that? I should beat your ass for calling me out my name, but I'm too faded. Get the fuck on", I wave her off, and she storms out.

"She ain't have no ass anyway", I laugh, and I see him hold his arms out.

I went and sat on his lap, feeling my phone vibrate. It was Ky, and she sent me the pictures she took.

Me: Thx Ky 💞

CocoKy🍫: Mhm. I don't want no babies made tonight.

Me: I can assure that there will be no kids. I'll probably swallow them all

CocoKy 🍫: I- You forget I'm the youngest?! I didn't need to know that😭

Me: Tuff🤣

I dowload the photos while Tremaine rolls blunts. I only posted one, though.

Meek.Millie: I'm hot, bitch drop n roll😌

Like by Realest.Chastity, Tre2x, Ky.Bandoo, and 157 others.

Comments:

Dre.on10: Sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate our birthday, twin☹️
Meek.Millie: It's okay. I'm the one that got you the tickets.
Dre.on10: I know. But your gift at the crib when you leave da spot
Meek.Millie: I told your black ass to get me nothing
Dre.on.10: You one to talk, ole Charcoal lookin ass
Nia_Hunchoo: Y'all both burnt.

Tre2x: Look at my baby 🍫
Meek.Millie: Waddup big head🤣
Tre2x: I'll beatcho ass

View other 115 comments

I turned and rolled my eyes. "You gonna beat my ass on my birthday?", I ask.

"Yup", he shrugs, handing me a fat ass blunt.

I spark it while he sparks another one. We sat there and talked for what seemed to be hours, faded off our asses.

"Camille, it's time to go sing happy birthday to you and Dre", Chastity came in, holding up her iPad with Dre on FaceTime.

I stood up and fixed my dress before going down to where they had a large area set up with cake and gifts. After feeling embarrassed, I opened my gifts. I got mostly money, a few designer bags, my uncle got me keys to a fully bought and furnished apartment, and my aunt got me keys to a Benz.

Chastity, along with buying me a car, bought me a large bag full of lashes and makeup.

I thanked everyone, then we went back to partying. By the end of it, both me and Tremaine had to call an Uber back to my house cause we were so faded. Ky, because she was one of the only sober ones, offered to use my Range to drive all the gifts to my house. I all but threw the keys at her while I was getting into the Uber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 13.8K 64
๐— ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป' ๐—บ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜.
602K 24.6K 27
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ"
47K 2.2K 11
"๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ"
152K 2.6K 47
just read