Saved by a Killer (Ticci Toby...

By jessie_kitty

Kat is a seventeen year old girl. she has terrible thoughts and habits like self harm and suicidal thoughts... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
The big day!
The big day part 2!!
MUST READ!
Theres no sequal
Part title
Hey guys (1 year and a half later)

Part 44

1.5K 55 49
By jessie_kitty

Kat's P.O.V

After a couple of hours Toby visits me. I'm scared to tell him what had happened between me and Masky, but I know I can't lie. Its just not right, the guilt will gnaw at me if I don't tell the complete truth. Toby opens his arms and pulls me into his warm arms.

"Nice to see you too!" I giggle.

"Hehe, How was your day?" He asks me. I got really quiet. I knew that question was coming, I might as well tell him now.

"About that..."

He raises one eyebrow and tilts his head. "What happened?"

"Well Masky...tried to kiss me." I said the last part fast, as if I was ripping off a bandage on a wound quick and painless. The expression on Tobys face was a mix between fury and sadness.

"D-Did you kiss him?!" He stutters.

"No! I pushed him off me!" I quickly explained.

"I'm gonna kill him!" He tightens his fist then tries to head out the door. Luckily, I caught him by his arm.

"Please don't he was just confused!" I say with pleading eyes. He sees me and relaxes a little bit.

"W-Why? He tried to kiss you. The only precious thing I have in my life!"He yells a little bit. I can see he's angry about it but I don't want him to hurt Masky.

"Because it won't solve anything and I know that he was just confused about his feelings." He try to pull him back into the house but UE won't budge. "Please just come back inside." I frown. He slowly walks inside the house with me. He pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Kitty Kat, he tried to kiss you though." He looks at me sadly. I feel really upset by this as much as him. I takes both of his hands and look at him dead in the eyes.

"Well he didn't succeed. You know why?" He jerks his head up for me to go on. "Because I love you, no one else but you. Your he only person in my life that I can truly trust and you make me so happy. I would never throw that away for a kiss that doesn't mean anything."

He looks at me with soft brown eyes. Toby has relaxed and turnt off his inner monster. He is back to the boy I fell in love with when he kissed me the first day. He leans in a kisses me softly. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in for a hug. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"I love you so much." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you too." I say back. The safest place is always in his arms.

He let's go of me which takes me aback. "What's wrong?" I ask. He smiles shyly at me and his cheeks start to turn light pink. Why's he blushing? We always say I love you to each other. Why is it different know.

"N-Nothing...I just have something to ask you."

"Oh, what is it?" I smile at him. He bites his lip almost in a nervous habit. He takes out a small black box. This look familiar what are they from? He gets down on one knee. What is he doing? Is this what I think it is?

"Kat...you mean everything to me...and I want to be with you forever. W-Will you marry me?" I cover my mouth with the palm of my hands.

I feel so happy! I-I don't know what to say. My heart beat starts to beat really fast that I feel it will explode in my chest.

"Y-Yes!" I blurt out. He smiles then puts the ring on my ring finger. Then he stands up. I can't help but jump on him! My legs are wrapped around his waist and my arms are around his neck. He chuckles to himself. I pull back so I can see his face. He pulls in and kisses me deeply. My heart skips several beats at a time.

"The ring was my mother's and she gave me it before my sis died." He frowned.

"I'm sorry Toby." I bury my face in his neck. I know it's hard for him to talk about her.

"It's okay. At least I don't have to spend money on the real thing."

I don't say anything but I start to think about Toby. I know that I can live with him. I fell in love probably before we kissed. I don't think I could ever live without him by my side. Yeah, I can imagine a life with Toby.

"Are you gonna stay like this forever?" He asks me with his arms no longer around me but dangling by his sides.

"Oh sorry!" I get off of him.

"But I don't want you away from me." He pulls me back to him. I giggle.

"Me either." I kiss him. He smiles shyly.

"So..." I say.

"How we gonna plan a secret wedding?"

"Haha, I don't know." I laugh.

"We'll figure it out when the time comes."

"Haha, yeah."

*********

Toby had to go to work and I was invited to Starbucks by Manda. I haven't seen her in a long time and frankly I miss her so much. I pull on a pair of blue jean shorts and a sleeping with sirens band shirt. Its my favorite its black and white with the symbol in the middle. I dig through my piggy bank and find a $5 bill. I'll probably just get a vanilla bean or raspberry vanilla bean. Hehe, I really love vanilla.

Starbucks is a walk away so I think I can walk. Soon enough I arrive there. I see Manda sitting outside under the shaded area. She's busy on her phone until she looks up and sees me coming towards her. She smiles then stands up to welcome me. She pulls me in for a small hug.

"I haven't seen you in forever. I miss you!" She laughs.

"I know I'm sorry."

We chatted about little things then got our drinks. Turns out they were out of raspberry vanilla bean so I just got vanilla bean and she got the same. We sit down to our usual spot. Manda looks at me with her serious brown eyes.

"W-What?" I ask. Oh shit I stuttered

"So what has been going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not stupid, Kat. I know something is going on with my best friend. Spill." She jerks her chin up. How did she know? Was I being obvious about this secret. I should tell her though she deserves to know about it. She already found me out yesterday I just can't keep up with these lies anymore .

"Okay..."

"Its okay, love. You will not be judged by me."

I nod then start. "Well you know my boyfriend Toby?" She nods. "Well he's really Ticci-Toby, and how I met him was when I was going to kill myself, but he stopped me. He helped me because my mom was being drunk and she was knocking on the door viloently. So he made me go to his house. We started to become friends and one then we kissed. So we've been going out for a long time. We already told each other that we love each other and yesterday he proposed to me and I accepted..."

"Wait Ticci Toby as in the Creepypasta?" She asks, I nod. Then she stays quiet. "Kat that's..."

"Awesome! Oh my god Kat why didn't you tell me that is so freaking cool!"

"Uh..." That's the only word I can say. Why is she being so happy about this? I would've figured that she would freak the fuck out. This is beyond bizarre. But with Manda she can be so unpredictable that is why I love her!

"Kat that is so cool and sweet. Wait what did you do when he proposed?"

"Well I was shaking, but I said yes!" I smiles widely just his name makes me happy.

"Oh my god. What will your mom say?"

"I don't think I'm gonna tell her."

"Oh?"

"She wouldn't let me!"

"That's probably true! Oh my god can I plan the wedding. Its obviously got a be secret!"

"You know what? Yes, plan a beautiful wedding for me." I say happliy. I don't care anymore about my education. I will be well taken care of. Toby will take care of me and so would Slendy.

"Yes I am so in!" She gives me a high five.

Me and Manda talk about what and how the wedding will be planned. I tell her about the other Creepypastas that I meet along the way. She freaks out when I mention Slenderman. Manda loves Creepypastas. So Manda walks me home and I tell her to coke in for a bit. I'm so happy that I've opened myself up to her. We talk note about everything that has been going on. Manda is being so understanding and happy for me. It really makes me feel grateful to have a good friend like her. We go into my room and my window is opening. She gives a weird look. Toby comes through the window when he sees Manda he freezes up.

"I told her everything." I admit. He relaxes a little.

"Oh...hi Manda." He waves to her nicely.

"Hey Toby! So...did you get Kat a ring?" She smiles.

"Wow you did tell her everything and yes I did." He shows off a cocky smile and I took my eyes. Manda surprises me when she takes my left arm. She takes my hands and let's oit a small gasp when she sees the ring.

"Its so pretty." She smiles to herself.

"Hehe, jut like Kat." He smiles shyly. I smile at him. Why is he so adorable?

"You guys are so perfect...I wish I had a boyfriend." She sighs.

"Wait what about Ryan?" I ask her unaware of he relationship status.

"He broke up with me 'cause he got bored with me." She sighs.

"Oh my god Manda I am so sorry!" I pull her into a hug.

"Its fine...he's right I'm not good enough for him..."

"No your too good for him! He's an asshole for letting you go." I comfort her. She laughs and smiles at me.

"Thanks Kat."

"I'm here for you." I smile at her. I completely forgot about Toby who was just standing there awkwardly looking at me.

"So..." He says.

"I'm planning the wedding!" Manda cheers.

"Good we don't have to spend it on a real one!" He cheers in.

"Haha, yeah!" I laugh along with them.

"Ooh Kat did you hear Nancy is going to have a party tomorrow night?" She asks me curiously. I shake my head. "Well you too should come and you can probably bring other friends Toby!"

"Well maybe..."

"Okay will I see you two there?"

"Fine." I say. She gives out a 'Yayy' then she hugs me.

"Okay see you guys tomorrow! Bye!"

"Bye!" Me and Toby say together.

"Invite a friend?" Toby questions.

"How about Masky?" I suggest, he gives me a stern look.

"Kat, I don't want him near you."

"Well maybe he could meet someone, you never know these parties have pretty decent girls!"

"No!"

"Please..." I make puppy dog eyes and clasp both hands together.

"Ugh, fine, but I will not speak to him!" He gives up.

"Yay! I love you."

"Yeah, I know." He rolls his eyes. So cute!

Next chapter gonna be sooooo good!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...
87 0 16
A eighteen year old girl who was kidnapped by a psychopathic deranged doctor has finally broke free from her hell. When she meets a strange boy and f...
82.3K 2.5K 29
Everyone has their limits and when we're pushed to the edge we break. (Y/n) has been through a lot and is only 16 years old. She has lived in the Sle...
587K 14.2K 31
highest rank - #1!! in creepypasta, #40 in fanfiction Brooklynn may only be 6, but she already hates her life. Her father is cheating on her mother...