Part 57

"I'm so confused, can someone tell me who this hoodie guy is? And why he has my best friend?" I spit out the question. Who the hell is hoodie? And how does Toby and  Maksy know him? I want answers, and I want them now!

Masky sighs then turns his attention to me. "He was my old partner."

"Partner? As in partner in crime."

"Yeah, basically. We both worked for Slendy, but he quit for some unknown reason."

"No one knows why, but he just left without saying a word to anyone." Toby says.

That's weird. Why would he have Manda though? What could he possibly want with her? We need to find them. I get an idea. "Do you know were he might be?"

"Well...he could be in the underground caves..."

"Why the hell would he be there?!" I spit out, Toby chuckles under is breath.

"That's were all the psychos stay." He teases me. No time for being cute!

"We need to go get her! Now!" I say.

"Your right, let's go now." Masky orders. I nod then he leads the way.

Toby stands there for a second looking unamused, I grab his hands and tug him along. He groans.

"We need to find her." I say to him.

"I know, I just don't wanna walk..." He whines.

"You'll be fine." I say then tug on his hand.

Masky leads us out of her house, then we all enter the forest. I shock of thunder escape the clouds. I jumped a little bit. Toby held me closer to him. I'm still afraid of thunder. Toby holds me closer in a protective way. It makes me feel safe.

"Are we almost there?" Toby complains.

"Almost, calm it down." Masky says in an annoyed tone. Toby just sighs obnoxiously.

After several steps of walking we finally approach a secret tunnel. The door is rusted beige and the handle looks really gross to even touch. Before Maksy reaches out to touch it I blurt out.

"Ew, your not gonna touch that thing!?"

Toby chuckles. "I have gloves, Kat." Masky sighs, like I'm a hopeless case. Thanks, Masky (sarcasm!) Masky opens the door easily. We all enter onside the cave. It reeks of wet dog and steel. Its rather small in here...I don't like it at all.

"Okay, I think I know where he's hiding her." Masky whispers faintly.

I just nod. We start to follow Masky, mimicking his steady footsteps. There's no sound to be heard from anywhere. Dead silence.

"Are we there yet?" Toby whispered in a complaint. I just hit his arm lightly then shook my head. He rolled his eyes.

Suddenly I hear a faint yell. I stopped and jerked my head behind me. "Did you guys hear that?" I whisper.  They both stopped.

"Here what?" Masky asks.

"Shh!" I say. Then I hear a faint 'Get me out!'. Sounds like Manda!

"Its Manda!" I say then without thinking I ran to the noise of Manda. I honesty don't care I just need my best friend safe. What if she's being tortured? She's alive that's for sure. Before I reached the door my arm was yanked back. Toby held me back.

"Are you crazy? Do you wanna die?" He looks at me sternly.

"No, I want my best friend back." I say calmly. He sighs then surprises me with a hug.

"I know, but whatever could be behind the door, could be a trap."

Masky walks up to the door. He stares at it for a while, as if waiting for something. Toby holds onto me so I don't run away again...and he should I probably would. Masky finally opens the door, it was pitch black. I can't see a thing, but Toby leads us in there with Masky is front of us. He clicks the lights on. Nothing but an empty room. Ugh, where are they?

"Ugh." I sigh.

"Wait a sec." Masky holds up a finger. What else could we possibly find in this room besides air!? Masky touches the wall. What a weirdo.

"Toby help me."

"Uh, sure." Toby says confused. What is Masky up to?

They whisper to each other. I see Toby nod then they both place there palms onto the wall. They both start to push opposite of each other. The wall reveals a small crack in the middle which grows into a bigger and bigger one.

It suddenly turns silent when the wall is completely open. Masky goes in first, then again I can't see a thing. Soon a light is turned on all I can see is Manda tied in a chair and her head dangling forward. I cover my mouth with my palms.

"Oh, my god."

Masky kneels down besides her and starts to untie the ropes. Before her body can fall to the ground Masky catches her.

"Well, well look who I found." I hear a snickering voice behind me. I turn around quickly. There's a boy with a yellow hoodie on, and blue jeans. He dosnet have a normal face, I think it a mask. The mask is creepy. Its a frown and sad looking dot eyes.

"Why did you take her?" Masky asks sounding really psised off.

"Not sure, just bored I guess." He sighs. Maksy still holds Manda in his arms. Then he approaches him.

"Don't ever take her again. Or you I'll kill you." He says with pure venom in his voice. The other guy dosnet say anything, but I can't tell what his expression is.

"Let's go guys." Masky moves us along then we follow.

Morrreee chapters soon to come!!!!