Part 10

I know who's voice that belonged to. Me and Toby turned around. It was those two guys from yesterday. Toby kept a straight face. "Hey Jake we might have to teach this guy a lesson"

Jake was obviously the blonde guy that was pretty much breathing on me. "Yeah your right, getting in the way with that hot little thing." He points at me.

I give them a disgusted look. Toby stands in front of me protectively. He can't fight these guys there's two of them! He's gonna get hurt! "Toby." I say.

"Kat, I can handle these idiots." He snickered. The two boys laugh without humor.

Without a chance to speak. Toby punches the first guy in the face. Then through his fist in his stomachs which made him groan in pain then fall onto his knees. The other guy tried to run until Toby grabbed his collar and yanked him backwards. He landed hard on the ground. I let out a gasp. Toby started kicking him in the stomachs. I can't watch this anymore. I pulled Toby off of the boy. "What are you doing?!" He looked angry.

"Stopping you before you kill them!"

"That's the point!"

"I think they've learned their lesson let's just leave them here."

"No let's kill these assholes!" He was yelling. My started to shorten.

"Fine kill them it won't make anyone feel better." I start to walk away.

"Kat!" He yells.

I just keep walking. Before I realize their tears rushing down my cheeks. I wipe them away. He doesn't come after me. Why does he have to be like that? He doesn't have to kill someone just because he doesn't like them. Like with Isabelle you don't see me throwing an Axe at her. It makes me really sad though. When I get home my mom isn't home of course. I get so sick of her going out. I go up to my room and jump on my bed. I can't help but cry. The tears come out slowly and painfully. I walk into the bathroom and wipe them away with tissue. After that I put on PJs for sleep. I had a rough day, so I'm feeling really tired. Me and Toby already had a fight. I should've known for this wouldn't last very long. But I can't help my feelings I'm only human. Soon I turn my light off and drift off into sleep.

********

When I wake up I smile until my memories all come to me. Toby trying to kill those two guys, and me being alone...again. I sigh and get up. Great its already Sunday, school is tomorrow. I sigh I'm not too happy about that. Look on the bright side. I have only 2 weeks of school left. That makes me really happy. The sucky thing is that it looks like it might rain. I'm glad there hasn't been any thunder lately. I yawn and get up from my bed.

*******

Sunday went by way too fast. Toby hasn't made any contact with me. It was already Monday and I finished the day easily. All day I couldn't stop thinking about Toby. I missed him. I felt like I pushed him away with my sensitivity. Is it my fault? Should I had let him taken care of those boys? Did I over react? I sigh and go in the computer. I had to do my English summary. It was extremely boring.

I finally finish it then I go downstairs I'm really hungry. My mom is making herself some tea. I don't say anything to her. I'm not in the mood. I grab a quick snack.

"Kat?"

"Yeah?" I ask.

"What's wrong honey you seem out of it." She tilts her head and brushes her hands through my hair.

"I'm fine, mom." I say.

"Is something bothering you?" I start to get annoyed by her.

"I'm just tired that's all mom." I force a fake yawn.